Daddy's Little('S) Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still out of breath she gets "th...thank you Daddyyyyyyyyy," her sentence trails off into a deep long moan turning into a scream as I slide two finger deep inside her soaking wet pussy. Sliding in and out in and out faster and faster. Her body shakes and shudders and she pulls back trying to escape my fingers but it just forces them in and out deeper and more sporadically. Whimpers and moans and high pitch inaudible squeaks escape her mouth.

"Oh you want Daddy to go harder baby?" I say with a chuckle. Pausing just a moment as she tries to get a word out shaking her head furiously. Now forcing my two fingers deep inside her pulling up and finding her clit with my thumb. Rubbing her clit firm hard and fast in unison with my fingers sliding back and forth on her g spot. Her thrashing gets more intense. Her head back and pushing deep into the mattress, arching her back so hard her back lifts off the bed and forces my fingers in deeper. I pull up and roll slightly back to her pussy and suck on her clit hard.

Her back flattens and she sits up frantically "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god... Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, I'm going to! Daddy!!" I force my fingers up and roll them in circles on her g spot feeling it swell and start to push my fingers out. I moan deep on her clit vibrating it with my voice and sucking hard. She lets out a shrill high pitch scream. "Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!" Her tight pussy clamps hard forcing my fingers out. Her lips fill and her little hole pushes out letting out a slow gush. I suck deep and pop off her clit. Her body goes limp and she lays flat and motionless, even her chest still and breathless.

I start the count in my head, 'one, two, three.' I position myself on top of her, my hands at her sides my knees splayed slightly to get the angle just right 'four, five, six, seven.' My head so close to her little clit I can feel the heat of her pussy, making my cock twitch in anticipation. 'Eight, nine, ten eleven.' I watch her lying motionless and peaceful. I can see her chest start to inflate as she starts to come back to conciseness. 'Twelve, thirteen fourteen.' Her eye lashes twitch slightly her eyes about to open. 'Fifteen.' I push in and my head parts her lips then penetrates her hole. Angling up and into her the full length of my shaft running up her g spot, in deep and hard getting every inch buried inside her.

She pulls in a deep hard breath and screams "ooooohhhh Daddyyyyyyy!! Godddd!!" Her back arches and her hands grip the bed pulling up forcing my cock deeper. Her pussy clamps hard on my cock and I feel her start to orgasm. I thrust faster and faster harder and harder the pressure so great my cock can't even throb inside her. I lean back sitting on my feet and thrust in and out, my one hand grabs her waist and I place the other on her pubic bone finding her clit with my thumb I rub it hard and fast in unison with my thrusts. Unable to hold it any longer her light little pussy clamping down feels too good. My cock throbs begging to cum. I thrust in deep and explode inside of her. My hot sticky cum filling her little pussy, the sensation of it squirting out around my cock as I continue to thrust getting every bit of my cum out inside of her. Her pussy tightens and she starts to cum again, clamping hard forcing my still cumming cock out of her little pussy. As it slides out she lets out a sharp gasp and lies back going limp and unconscious again.

I lift her leg up and over so I can slide beside her. Rolling her onto her side softly I slide in cuddling her and wrapping her up in my arms. I let out a deep hot breath on the back of her neck and kiss it lightly just underneath her hairline. She lets out a soft mumble and takes in a shallow breath. I wrap my arms around her and puller her in close. She lets out a murmured moan and turns her head up to me with a lazy smile and tired eyes. "Daddy?"

"Yes Babygirl."

"I'm sorry Daddy," she says in a sweet tired tone.

"It's okay baby, just never again."

"No Daddy I won't, it's Daddy's toy" almost inaudible as she seems to be drifting off to sleep "I love you Daddy"

"Yes Daddy's little toy Babygirl, I love you too," I answer sweetly pulling her close and kissing her neck relaxing along with her.

12