Daddy's Little Slut

Story Info
A master dominates his female submissive.
1k words
3.84
27.4k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, and I hope you all enjoy! This has been interesting to write, and feedback is definitely welcome.

All characters have consent given and are above 18 years of age.

*****

His hot breath baths the back of my neck, and his deep gruff voice comes out in a harsh whisper, "Sit down". I comply without a second thought, even though only two words were spoken my thighs are already slick. It is amazing how his voice, when commanding, turns me on with such force my will is putty for his strong able hands. I rub my thighs together slowly on the plush chair, hoping he won't notice my small act of disobedience.

However, I am not that lucky, his hand quickly catches a tuft of my hair, and he pulls back drawing a yelp out of my mouth. He clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "This will not due, two acts of rebelliousness already." His hand loosens from my hair and I bite my cheek knowing he will devise a punishment that will deepen my submissiveness further. I blink back tears in hopes he will see that he hasn't completely broken my will, and I can hold myself together still, it has only been a very short time and yet I have already made mistakes. I can feel his disappointed gaze sear through my skin.

After all this time he has placed towards me being completely submissive I still have trouble controlling my needs and sounds. I know that he owns me and I am nothing more than mere property, but I still feel as if I am equal to him. A grave mistake on my half. In order for this relationship to work smoothly I must fully submit not only in acts, but in my mind too. I must understand that his desires come before my own. Whatever sadistic need he has is my command, I must fulfill without hesitation.

I take a shaky breath in and hope for a light punishment. My eyelids grow heavier and my skin looks ashen with fear. I clench and unclench my jaw, awaiting his judgement. He roughly snatches my hand from where it was resting in a fist atop of my lap. He pries my fingers flat and looks at my clammy hand. His eyes narrow calculating how nervous I am. He knows that if he says nothing, my anxiety will be a far greater punishment than any physical pain. His lack of response makes my heart pick up as my chest rises and falls quickly. If I speak now and break the silent spell I could be subject to an even greater punishment than what is already intended. I close my eyes and count the passing seconds. Any moment now he will reveal his intentions for what I must do to make up for such actions.

Fear courses through my veins and I fight to keep composure. Finally he cracks open his lips. "Stand." I jump to my feet feeling light headed as the room spins. I take a steadying breath, to ease my nerves and the pounding in my head. He grasps my sides and pushes me over to the side in front of the chair. He gently lowers himself down onto the chair, ignoring the wet spot I left behind in my wake. He glances at what I am wearing before uttering, "Strip." I peel my suffocating clothes away from my body.

I have stopped trying to put on a show for him. He doesn't like to be teased, he only likes exactly what he asks for. I gather my clothes in a bundle and walk them over to a table in the room. "Bring me your underwear." he commands gruffly. I pull my underwear separate from my other clothes and shakily reach out to hand them to him. He grasps the thong from my hand and thrusts it into my mouth causing me to gag violently. He casts a stern look at my reflex, and pulls me down to where I am bent over his knee.

He pulls his hands out of my line of sight and I feel his nails graze my exposed ass. Goosebumps rise along my arms and my hair stands on end. My nerves tingle as his big hands begin to knead my ass. I take my bottom lip behind my teeth and shakily press my teeth down, trying to subdue my feeling of eagerness. He lifts one of his hands off of my skin, and I flinch preparing for a spank. Instead of receiving a blow, he buries his hand in my hair and pulls, drawing tears in my eyes. I let one tear escape freely, blinking the rest back, knowing that he'll cause them to resurface soon enough. I take a steading breath as the only step he can take next is the actual blow.

I tense my muscles waiting for his stern slap. As a light sheen of sweat grows on my forehead, his hand finally come down on my rear. I suck in a sharp breath and grit my teeth. His hand slaps down a multitude of times, so many I lose focus. My mind wanders and my body slowly builds it's pleasure with each strike. I lose myself in the world where pain and pleasure collide. Suddenly his hits stop, dragging my imagination to a halt along with it.

I raise my head, still dazed with lust, to have large hands wrap tightly around my neck. My eyes widen as my body adjusts to taking shallow breaths. My chest rises and falls quickly as panic sets in. I see a small smirk begin to form on his face, as he completely dominates my body. His own body easily dwarfs my petite frame. When standing, my head could easily rest upon his midriff. This just enounciates the amount of power he lords over me. With his hands blocking my airway, I become fully submissive to him.

He lets his hands slack, and I quickly jump on my opportunity to breathe. I take in deep rattling breaths that reverberate throughout my entire being. My eyes glass over with tears. My mind is muddled from the lack of oxygen, each breath a triumph. This is why I love being choked. The feeling of complete helplessness and raw human need. This is what fuels all my needs.

✴More coming soon✴