Daddy's Little Tease Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed more like a command than a question and I responsively nodded my head.

"Good!" He turned to walk away, then paused for a minute. Glancing back and letting his gaze drift down my body he said, "You dress quite appropriately. I like that. "

Then he sauntered off to his office, whistling a cheery tune. 'Appropriate for WHAT?' I thought.

But I wasn't given time to wonder further as Sabrina rushed in from the back door. "Hi, sorry I'm late," she panted.

I searched her for signs of the fuck session she'd just had. There were none. Her clothes were neat, her lipstick perfect and her hair was pinned up in a loose bun. Her forehead did look a little red, though that could've been the lighting in the office. 'I wonder how she pulls off the attitude,' I thought.

Sabrina sat down and browsed through some files on the computer. "Have a good night?" she asked.

"Ummm, yeah," I cleared my throat. I couldn't believe that she was acting like nothing happened.

"Here's that website we talked about earlier this week," she whispered suddenly. I slid my chair next to hers and we were glued to the screen in no time flat. She pointed out some good books and showed me a couple different toys that she'd bought. She drew my attention to a particularly small, smooth vibrator. "I carry this one in my purse," she said with a giggle. "You coulda used that when you took that longgg trip to the bathroom the other day, huh?"

I looked at her quickly. She just gave me a wink and commented, "Nice suit. But I'll bet Matt already told you that, huh?"

I was incredulous. "How'd you know?"

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, I think he's got his sights set on you, girly girl. "

I told her that he wanted the both of us to come in tomorrow and help him with some paperwork. "Oh did he now. Well, you'll get to know him a little better then. "

"Whadya mean?"

She grinned again, "Oh you'll just have to wait and see. "

At that moment James walked into the front office. Sabrina quickly closed the internet window and I rolled my chair back to my desk.

"Well, it appears that you're doing a fine job, Brei. My compliments," James noted.

"Thank you. "

He handed Sabrina some paperwork and told us both to keep up the good work. Then he strode out the door, mentioning something about an early appointment.

I was as confused as ever now. There was no sign between the two of them about a clandestine affair. Wouldn't it be obvious, I wondered?

The morning progressed smoothly and soon Sabrina was asking me if I'd like to "do lunch" again. I happily agreed and we walked to the same deli we'd eaten at each day this week. While we munched, we made small talk. "I enjoyed looking at that website with ya this morning," Sabrina mentioned.

"I liked it too. Actually I like YOU," I said, rather shyly. "I could never talk about this kind of stuff with any of my friends before. "

"So you must have a fairly open mind then. "

"Well, I think so," I laughed. "I haven't found anything I couldn't handle yet." I hesitated at her sudden look.

She stared me straight in the eye, "I know you were watching this morning, Brei. "

"I-I'm sorry. I just... I was just..." I spluttered.

"That turned me on," she interrupted.

"What?"

"Knowing you had been watching. That turned me on. "

"Oh... "

"Brei, I have to tell you something," she took a deep breath. "Our office... it's not like other places. Shit goes on here, and we all like it, and we don't tell anyone else. Everybody's involved. "

"Everybody?? Even... Matthew?"

She grinned, "Yeah, I knew that was comin'!"

Then she grew serious, "So what I'm saying is if any of what you saw this morning makes you uncomfortable, then you'd best leave. I'm trusting you not to tell anyone. But... if you want to play some risky games and have fun while being safe at the same time, then this is the place for you. At least that's what I've been hoping since I saw you that first day. "

I was speechless. "Wow. Well, sure. I like working here. And I like you. And... the other guys seem... nice. But Matthew scares me. "

"Ohhh... yeah. Matt's got a mean streak. But... it's nothing you can't handle, that much I'm sure of. You remind me a lot of myself, so that's how I know!"

At that point I was so curious that I couldn't help but ask, "Sabrina, what's your last name? I don't think you ever told me. "

She gave me a sideways glance, "Elwood... ," a long pause and then, "yeah, he's my dad. "

For a minute I couldn't breathe. Didn't believe my ears. Couldn't believe my... LUCK!

I sighed. "Wow. That's pretty kinky. But hearing you guys made me so hot," I admitted.

"Ever think about doing your dad?"

I gulped. Here was the moment of truth. "Well, I've... yeah, I've thought about it. Not seriously, cuz I don't think he'd be interested, and I know it's wrong, but... I dunno... something about it makes me so hot. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it actually. And there's something else. I have a chat friend... and I call him daddy. He makes me so hot... and we cyber like I'm really his daughter. He wants to meet sometime, but... I dunno. Maybe we will someday." The words flowed like a river now that I'd broken the dam. It felt SO good to talk about my cravings.

Sabrina nodded. "Hey, ya know... I just picked up this part-time job down at that sex place on First St... ya know, where they sell movies and toys and shit. And it was the funniest thing. This guy came in there last night and I got the vibe that he REALLY likes younger chicks. So hey, I'm gonna see him again Sunday I think and I'll find out. If he does, I could always set you two up, like a daddy-daughter roleplay deal. Whadya think?"

I laughed. She had a never-ending imagination it seemed. "Well, sure, if you think you can get him to go for that shit. "

"Ohhhhhhhh... I'll give it my best try if I think he's daddy material. He looks like he'd be the right age to be your dad. "

With that the conversation ended and we walked back to the office in companionable silence. The afternoon passed quickly and soon it was quitting time. I drove home calmly, but my mind was whirling. What would tomorrow bring?

****
(Allen)
I arrived home just after dark as a long grueling day finally ended. I pulled into the driveway and realized that Brei was not home. 'Good,' I thought to myself as I knew I didn't have to be so modest walking around the house. But I also knew that I had to be on the lookout for my daughter as she could arrive at home at any minute.

I raced up to my room and stripped out of my work clothes. I walked naked down the hallway to the shower. I set the water and stepped in. The hot water running down my chest felt wonderful. It helped relieve all the tensions of a stressful day at work. I noticed that I was getting some stubble on my balls and around my cock so I grabbed Brei's shaving gel and razor and touched myself up. A few moments later after I rinsed I was as smooth as a baby.

I dried off and walked down the hallway to my room totally naked. Just as I was about to plop down onto the bed to read my new book, the door bell rang. I grabbed my robe and threw it on and walked to the front door, wondering if Brei might have locked herself out. I turned the knob and pulled the door open. To my surprise I was greeted by a Federal Express driver. "Sign here please," the driver said. I signed his electronic clip board and he handed me a package. As he turned and walked back to his truck I shut the front door.

I looked down to see what the package was and saw that it was addressed to Brei. 'Hmm... ' I thought to myself as I slowly began to walk to Brei's room to put the package on her desk. It looked like a shoe box and it even felt like a pair of shoes inside but the package was plainly wrapped. I walked into Brei's room and placed the mysterious package on her desk next to her keyboard.

I returned to my room and turned on my computer. While it went through its diagnostic checks I decided to go to the kitchen to grab a quick bite to eat. I quickly made a sandwich. I took a soda and returned to my room. I dialed up the Internet and quickly clicked on my email account. 'Bingo,' a letter from my online daughter. I read the note and when I was finished I had a very positive feeling about her. I logged off and decided to read my book.

Sunday was only two days away and I had promised Sabrina that I would read a good chunk of the book so we could discuss it together down at the adult bookstore. I turned on the small lamp next to my bed and laid down. I propped the pillows up behind me so I could lay comfortably.

As soon as I began to read, my cock began to grow like a tree. The things I read about were unbelievable. I never thought that the BDSM lifestyle could be so erotic, so loving. The short stories in the book were enough to make me cum so I didn't touch myself much.

I set the book down for a few moments. Thoughts of my late wife Candice began to enter my mind. God how I missed her so much. Looking at the calendar I realized that it was almost two years now since her passing. I was so angry for the way I had to watch her die. Cancer ravaged her body quickly after she discovered she had breast cancer. When she discovered she had cancer it was already too late. It had spread to other vital organs of her body and the doctors told us up front that there was very little hope. I guess that's why I began to look into the BDSM lifestyle as it was always Candice's fantasy. To her, it was more than a fantasy... it was a lifestyle.

She told me about all of her wild escapades in college. Even when she was in high school she said that the captain of the football team dominated her and ever since that first time she was hooked. I, however, was never pen to that fantasy or world. But now... now I wished that I had submitted to the pleasures of that lifestyle along with my wife.

I craved to experience what my wife experienced. I only wished that I did it sooner so I could experience it with her... to dominate her!

Just then I heard the front door slam. "I'm home daddy," Brei yelled as I heard her walking up the stairs and then into her room. I returned to my reading as I heard Brei walking down the hallway to the shower. The book was driving me absolutely wild. There were some pictures in there that were unbelievably hot. I mean so hot that if I were to just touch my cock, I would cum. Looking down at my cock I saw how much pre-cum had dripped down my shaft and onto my balls. I grabbed a tissue and wiped up the goo and continued to read.

Finally about an hour later I decided to check to see if my online daughter was logged on. I went online and waited for the screen to build. Suddenly just as my buddy list popped up I was instant messaged. My heart pounded so hard in my chest as I saw it was my chat daughter. "Daddy!" flashed across the screen. "Oh my baby, I am so glad you're on," I typed. "Oh daddy, I really miss you but I am very tired from working all day." "You should see these sexy stiletto heels I bought daddy." "MMMMM... I wish I were there to lick your toes while you wear them baby," I typed.

"MMMMM daddy, I'm going to masturbate in them tonight while I think of you," she typed. "My cock was straining again as this girl drove me to the edge. "Daddy, I'm so wet right now." "You make me wet and the girl at the office makes me so wet too daddy." "If I could only have both of you." "Maybe one day baby," I typed. "Oh daddy I saw her getting fucked today!" "Fucked by her own daddy!!!!!" "I couldn't believe it how she was bent over her desk and her father was dominating her." "I thought about you daddy."

"Did she cum baby, did you see her cum?" "God yes daddy, but only after her father let her cum!" "God daddy, I'm oh so close right now." "Close your eyes baby and remember the scene how it happened and pretend that it is you bent over the desk and I, your daddy, is the one dominating you!" "Pretend that I am making you wait to cum." A few moments passed and on the screen I read "OOOOHHHHHHH... GGGOOODDDDDDDDD DDDAAAADDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"

Just then I heard a rustling noise in Brei's room. 'God please don't come in here right now Brei,' I thought to myself. Suddenly on the screen I read, "Oh god daddy I came so hard!!!!!" "You drive me wild daddy!" "Now I have to go to sleep since I have to get up early for work." "Love you daddy," she typed. "Love you too baby!" I responded. Just like that she logged off. I shut my computer down and crawled into bed.

Still hard as Chinese arithmetic I laid on my back. Again I began thinking about my late wife. I felt so bad for never experiencing her fantasies with her. I felt bad because she was open to my fantasies and she even role-played them with me on occasion. Suddenly my mind began to wander back to this one particular time when Brei went out on a date in high school. I was really horny on this particular night and Candice knew it. She even knew of my dark twisted fantasy. I was watching television when I heard her yell my name. I casually walked up the stairs and went into my room. To my surprise Candice wasn't there. Just then I heard what I always wanted to hear.

"Daddy, I'm in my room." Spinning around I walked quietly to Brei's room. I knew she was out on a date but I swear I heard her voice in her room. I nudged my daughter's door open and my heart began to race. My pulse began to pound. My palms began to sweat. I was looking at Brei in her cheerleading outfit. Only it wasn't Brei... rather, it was Candice dressed up like Brei. Let me tell you, she looked identical to our daughter. She was sitting on the edge of Brei's bed with her legs crossed in Brei's cheer leading uniform.

She was bouncing her leg up and down wearing a sexy pair of high heels. "Do you like what you see daddy?" Brei said softly in a sultry voice.

I watched her eyes scan their way down my body to my crotch. "I think daddy likes what he sees." A wicked smile flashed across her face. I have to admit I was turned on beyond belief. I couldn't believe my wife was about to fulfill my fantasy. Slowly I walked to Brei and sat on the edge of the bed right next to her. Our shoulders touched as we looked into each other's eyes. Our gaze seemed to last forever as we slowly turned and tilted our heads towards each other. Our eyes closed just as our lips were about to touch. Just then it happened. In my mind I just placed my lips on my lovely daughter's. We shared a couple of soft kisses before Brei took the initiative and slowly opened her mouth.

Our tongues met halfway and soon we were panting in each other's faces. I placed my hand on Brei's thigh just below the edge of her uniform. Her flesh was on fire and felt so invitingly warm. I began to trace my tongue over my daughter's lips, circling her mouth and even her teeth. Slight moans escaped both of our lips as we continued to kiss. I moved my hand from my daughter's thigh up her stomach until I cupped her breast. As my hand landed on her globe she responded by sliding her tongue farther down my throat. I gently squeezed my daughter's breast through her uniform causing another illicit moan to escape her lips.

At the same time, Brei placed her hand on my thigh and began to rub her palm up and down my thigh. My cock was straining the zipper on my pants and was at the point of being uncomfortable. Ever so lightly, Brei ran her fingers over my cock. I quivered with excitement like I had never experienced before. Just then I took Brei by the hands and we both stood up. Again I lowered my head and kissed her lips. Our mouths opened and we again shared each other's tongues. I let my hands slide down her back and over her ass. I reached up under her skirt and felt her panty-clad ass. Sliding my hands back up I took her top at the waist and began pulling it up over her head.

Our kiss broke long enough so I could remove her top. There was my daughter before me topless. Her nipples were taut as she stood there only in her cheerleading skirt and heels. I lowered my head and kissed her neck. I began to run my tongue up and down her neck. I slid my tongue over her ear and as soon as I slid my tongue into her ear I heard Brei moan, "Oh god daddy."

I lightly kissed her neck as I trailed kisses softly towards her breasts. The smell of her bare flesh was intoxicating. I gently rubbed Brei's breasts over my face before I kissed them. I planted soft trailing kisses over each one, making sure to not touch her nipples just yet. I noticed Brei was now panting as I continued to kiss her breasts. Slowly I slid my lips across her left nipple. I swear I felt it stiffen even more across my face. I rubbed my lips over her bud before I took it between my lips.

Before I tightened my lips around my daughter's nipple I gently licked just the tip of it. "OOHHHH," Brei moaned. I did the same to her other nipple generating the same response. "Daddy," I heard escape my daughter's lips. I caressed my daughter's breasts as I continued to tongue each nipple. I pressed both of Brei's breasts together and pointed both of her nipples together until they were touching each other. I lowered my lips to both of them and sucked both nipples at once. "Oh fuck yeah daddy," Brei moaned. "Oh god yes," she said a little louder.

I let her breasts hang freely and began to trail kisses down her stomach. Sliding my tongue down to her navel I gently circled the area that was once connected to her mother. I slid my tongue into her navel causing Brei to moan again. With my tongue in my daughter's navel I reached up under her cheerleading skirt and hooked my fingers around the waistband of her panties. Pulling firmly I felt the dainty material slowly begin to slide down over her sexy ass. I pulled them further down her legs until they were visible. I saw the wet spot in the crotch and knew that I had turned my little girl on. I let her panties fall to the floor. Brei stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

Looking into my daughter's eyes I told her to sit on the edge of the bed. She sat down while I knelt down at the edge of the bed. I watched as her breasts jiggled as she sat down. I reached down and took her ankle and raised her foot up. I looked at her sexy foot as I slowly took off the sexy shoe. I set the shoe next to me on the floor. I lifted her foot to my face and inhaled the scent of her foot. "MMMMM, daddy likes your sexy feet baby," I said.

I began to lightly kiss the top of Brei's foot. I slid my tongue across the top of her foot towards her ankle. I let my tongue caress her ankle causing her to close her eyes and moan. Slowly I slid my tongue down her foot to her sexy toes. Her toe nails were painted a bright shade of red and looked so sexy. I slowly dragged my tongue across the tops of her toes from her big toe to her little toe. Then I slid my tongue along the bottom side from the little toe to her big toe. Looking up I could see Brei's eyes were only open partially. The lustful look in her eyes told me she liked what I was doing.

I opened my mouth and slowly slid my daughter's big toe into my mouth. "Oh god daddy," Brei moaned. I slowly bobbed my head up and down as I sucked on her toe. My tongue swirled around the soft skin and her toe nail causing further moans from my baby. I gently proceeded to suck on every toe on her right foot. I could tell from the panting that she was more than turned on.

I picked up her heel and replaced it on her foot. I placed her feet on the floor with her legs parted. Looking up I could see her skirt was draped down denying me a view of her beautiful pussy. Using my tongue I slowly slid it up her left foot to her ankle. I continued to slide my tongue upwards only pausing long enough to kiss her hot flesh. I kissed her knee before I continued to trace her thigh with my tongue. About mid-thigh I could smell her. I could smell my daughter's pussy and I still couldn't even see it.