Daddy's Little Tease Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up I saw Brei panting heavily as I nudged her skirt up with my nose. Her smell grew stronger as I continued to nudge her skirt out of the way. Finally before my eyes was my daughter's pussy. I looked momentarily at the delicate folds of her cunt. Her pussy lips looked so sexy parted and glistening from her wetness.

I returned my face between her thighs and began kissing back and forth between her left thigh and her right thigh. Brei's panting grew heavier as I drew closer to her dripping pussy. I lightly kissed her labia. The skin on both sides of her cunt were wet. I lightly kissed and blew on her lips. "Oh god daddy," Brei moaned as I slowly slid my tongue from the bottom of her cunt to her clit. "Oh daddy," Brei moaned again as I slid my tongue back down to her hole.

Suddenly as I was sliding my tongue up and down my daughter's pussy I felt her holding my head. I felt her soft fingers gliding through my hair. I began to slowly slide my tongue into my baby girl's hole. A low guttural moan escaped Brei's lips as she held my head still in front of her. Deeper and deeper I went with my tongue tasting my daughter's juices for the very first time. Her cunt juice was now smeared all over my face as I became lost in pleasuring Brei.

I slid my head up enough until my tongue found her swollen clit. I began to circle my tongue around her clit, occasionally flicking my tongue over it rapidly. A sharp breath being inhaled by my daughter indicated that she enjoyed what I was doing. I began to press my tongue firmly on her clit. That's what did it. "OH daddy," Brei screamed as her hips began to rock on my face. As my daughter's hips rocked, so did my face as I kept even pressure on her clit. Her nails dug into my scalp as her climax peaked. "Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy, goddddd, Jesussssssss..." Brei screamed as her cum ran across my face and down into her ass.

Pulling my head from her pussy Brei guided my face to hers. Her lips fell upon mine and her tongue slid into my mouth. She moaned as she tasted her own juices. Using her tongue Brei began to lick my entire face. It was a strange feeling but yet it was a feeling that I never experienced before.

Her tongue continued to lap at my face as she cleaned her cum from my skin. Next, Brei stood me up in front of her. She grabbed my pants and pulled the top button open. Her soft sexy fingers found my zipper and quickly she pulled the zipper down. Grabbing my pants she yanked them down to my ankles. Next she pulled my underwear down to my ankles as I pulled my shirt from my head. I quickly stepped out of my pants and underwear and stood naked before my lovely daughter.

Brei reached out and took my throbbing member into her hand. Her hand didn't even cover half of my cock as she slowly began to tug on my manhood. Brei sat there on the edge of the bed looking up into my eyes. Ever so slowly with her eyes still glued to mine she began to lower her head towards my twitching cock. I felt her lips as I watched her kiss the tip of my cock. As she pulled her lips slightly away from my manhood I saw the bridge of pre-cum that clung to both my cock and her lower lip.

Looking into my eyes Brei ran her tongue along the underside of my cock from the top of her hand to my slit. "Ohhhh," I moaned. Ever so slowly my daughter began to lick up one side of my cock and down the other side. God I was in heaven as I stood before my baby girl while she pleasured me. I watched as her mouth opened and saw how her lips stretched in order to take me into her mouth. Brei began to bob her head up and down. God I was so turned on I knew I wasn't going to last long. After a few moments of sucking Brei placed only the head of my cock in her mouth. Looking up into my eyes she sucked hard on my head while she began to pump my shaft with her hand.

The lustful look, the softness of her mouth on my cock, and the thought of my daughter sucking my cock were too much. Just then I lost it. Looking down into my daughter's eyes I managed to moan "Oh baby, daddy is gonna cum." Brei's hand pumped even faster and she sucked a little harder as I felt my toes begin to curl. "Oh god baby," I screamed as every nerve in my body was on fire. "UUUUGGGHHHHHH..." I moaned as I felt the first spasm propel cum up my shaft.

Wave after wave of pleasure raced through me as I felt my cum shooting out of my cock and into my daughter's mouth. "Oh god babyyyyy!" I moaned as my orgasm began to subside.

Looking down I saw no signs of my cum running down her chin so I knew she was able to swallow all of my load. My cock began to soften but Brei continued to suck on my cock. Before I deflated even halfway, Brei had my cock growing in her mouth again. I couldn't believe I was hard again so fast.

Brei released her mouth from my cock and I bent down and picked her legs up by her ankles. I raised her ankles up and set them up on my shoulders. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and lined my cock up to her gaping hole. Looking into Brei's eyes I said, "Tell me what you want baby?"

Looking at me with lust filled eyes her response was, "Fuck me, fuck me daddy." Slowly I pressed my cock against her pussy lips. My cock twitched uncontrollably as it was about to enter a pussy that it had no business entering. I felt her soft folds giving way as my cock began to part her lips. Brei laid flat on her back with her eyes closed. Her breasts hung slightly to her sides as her nipples were still rock hard. Slowly I pushed farther and farther until my cock was buried completely in my daughter's twat.

"Oh god daddy," Brei moaned as she gently began to rock her hips at my cock. I turned my head and kissed her ankle and ran my tongue across the top of her foot. Slowly I began to thrust my cock in and out of Brei's pussy. As my pace quickened so did her breathing. "Fuck me daddy," Brei moaned over and over. I needed no encouragement as I began to pound her pussy with reckless abandon.

As I fucked her harder I could feel my balls slapping against her ass with each inward thrust. "Oh daddy," Brei moaned. "Oh god daddy, make me cum, make your little baby girl cum!"

I began to pound her even harder as she began to scream. "Oh god daddy yesssssssssssssss." Just then Brei began to cum. Her body began to shake uncontrollably. She reached up and began to pinch her nipples and caress her breasts. She shook so hard I though she was having a convulsion. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss daddyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Brei screamed as she shot off into a second orgasm. I continued to pound her pussy until she came down to earth.

I pulled my cock out of her dripping cunt and lowered her legs. "Baby, get on your hands and knees for daddy," I said. Brei listened and rolled over, getting up on all fours. She positioned herself so her knees were on the edge of the bed with her feet and shins hanging off the edge. I moved into position behind my daughter and pressed the head of my cock up against her pussy. I reached down and held her hips as I slowly pushed my cock into her waiting cunt. I held her hips as I began to thrust my cock in and out of her pussy. Within moments, my daughter was meeting my thrusts with her own thrusts. She began screaming as we continued to fuck each other.

I reached under her and began to rub her clit with my fingers. "Oh god daddyyyyyy, I'm cuuuummmiinnnnnnnggggg!" I took my other hand and firmly slapped her ass. Cries of pleasure escaped her lips as she convulsed into a major orgasm.

Just then I felt my own orgasm begin to build. "Daddy, cum in me," Brei begged. That was all the encouragement I needed to hear as my nerves pulsated with pleasure. "UUUGGGHHHH' UUUGGGHHH' UUUUGGGHHH..." I grunted as I shot spurt after spurt of cum deep into my daughter's cunt.

We both collapsed together on Brei's bed for a few moments to regain our composure. We looked at the clock and noticed that two hours had passed and realized that Brei would be home soon. We picked up our belongings and hung up Brei's cheerleading uniform and then straightened her bed. We went and showered together and went to sleep.

As I laid there in bed, tears trickled down my cheeks as I realized that I came on myself from remembering that fantasy. I missed Candice so badly but I knew I had to push on. I rolled over and went to sleep.

The following morning was Saturday and when I got up I noticed that Brei had left for work. I found her note saying she would be home tonight. I thought it was odd to for her to work on a Saturday but I figured if she had a job she liked then it was her prerogative. I cleaned up the house and went about my business. All day I kept checking for my chat daughter's email but none ever came.

The day passed and it was getting late and still no Brei. I figured she went out after work with some coworkers or something. I went to bed and drifted off to sleep. Around four a. m. I woke up and heard Brei walking up the stairs. She closed her door and she went to sleep.

The following morning was Sunday. Brei never got out of bed until almost three p. m. She walked down to the kitchen wearing her short robe and sat down. I poured her a cup of coffee as she sat there at the table with her legs crossed and her bare foot bouncing up and down. "Rough night baby?" I asked.

Looking up to me Brei said, "Daddy, I really like my new job."

I didn't know how to read that one. "That's the most important part baby," I said.

I watched a smile grow across my daughter's face. "The people are so nice there," she said.

Picking up her cup of coffee, Brei stood up and walked to the living room to watch television. Sitting next to her on the couch, her robe up top opened partially and her naked breast was completely visible to me. My heart began to pound as she sat there watching television totally unaware of the show she was giving me. Again she crossed her legs only this time she exposed flesh clear up to the tops of her thighs.

We watched television for the longest time and discussed her job. Every time Brei talked about her job a glow seemed to come over her face.

Looking at the clock I realized that I had to get to the porn store to talk to Sabrina. I went to my room and grabbed my book and went out the back door. I drove a couple miles to the porn store and pulled into the parking lot. I was pleasantly surprised to see no other cars there as I wanted to talk to this lovely vixen.

I walked into the store and Sabrina saw me and walked towards me. What a stunning sight. She was wearing this black sun dress that came down just far enough to cover her sexy ass. The sides were completely open as only a string weaved back and forth holding the front and the back together. From the sides you could see the curves of her breasts and her nipples were evident through the thin material. Her legs were encased in black thigh high stockings and her feet were perched in a pair of seven inch platform heels.

We walked to the dildo section so she could straighten out the toys. "So tell me what you have learned so far, Allen," Sabrina said. I began to tell her everything I had read so far.

"That turned you on?" she asked.

"God yes!" I replied.

"Go on," she urged.

We continued to discuss the book and my fantasies. I noticed that Sabrina seemed to be getting really turned on as her nipples were protruding even farther. The lustful look in her eyes seemed to signal that she was into the same stuff as me.

Sabrina walked back behind the counter by the cash register and leaned over. It was then that I was able to see down her top. Her breasts hung down magnificently. "Like what you see?" Sabrina said.

I couldn't believe she busted me looking down her top. Bending down even farther Sabrina whispered, "Come back Tuesday night and we will finish discussing the book."

With that Sabrina kissed me ever so softly on my forehead. My cock was straining in my pants. I couldn't wait to get home. As I waved to Sabrina I walked out of the store and went to my car. As I drove home I had to relieve myself. There was something about that girl that drove me nuts. I pulled my cock out while I was on the road and furiously began to jack myself off. Images of Sabrina raced in front of my eyes and in no time I shot a wad of cum up onto the dashboard. I pulled into my driveway and pulled my pants back up and went inside.

****
(Brei)
My alarm went off at an earlier hour than I was used to for a Saturday morning, but when I remembered I had to work, I pulled myself out of bed and jumped in the shower. Dad would likely sleep in as usual, so I didn't hurry through my morning routine.

I decided to wear a short red and black plaid wool skirt, about mid-thigh length. On top I wore a black wool sweater. I dispensed with a bra since the material was thick enough to hide my protruding nipples. I rolled sheer black thigh-high stockings up my legs, and pulled on a pair of high-heeled black boots.

'There!' I thought as I looked at my reflection. 'Sexy, but not as professional as my weekly dress. '

I pulled into the office parking lot at the same time as Sabrina. She was dressed in a black mini-dress, with heels to match. I found myself wondering whether she was wearing underwear under the dress. I hoped she wasn't.

"Hey, Sabrina!" I greeted her with a quick kiss on the cheek. She responded with a warm hug and asked if I was ready for a busy day.

"Oh yeah," I replied. Then I remembered. "Hey, you remember those shoes I ordered off the website?"

"Yeah, the sexy stiletto ones?"

"They came by FedEx yesterday!! Dad must've put them in my room cuz they were on my desk when I got home. I wonder what he thought. "

"He probably got all hard!"

"Sabrina! That's crude," I said as I laughed. "You know what else I did though? I wore 'em while I cybered with my chat-daddy last night!"

"Oooooooooh... nice. Girlfriend, someday... someday you're gonna seduce your father. I can just feel it. You want him too much to leave it alone!"

We reached the door and found it unlocked. Sabrina mused, "Oh, Matt must already be here. "

She was correct in her assumption as we walked through the lobby and saw Matthew piling papers on our desks. 'Geez,' I thought. We'd be busy all day long at this rate.

"Good morning, ladies," Matthew said with his usual flourish. "I know it looks like a lot, but you'll be duly rewarded. "

He grinned and left us to our business. "What reward?" I asked.

Sabrina laughed and shook her head. "He's probably just trying to make us feel better about working on a weekend." There was a wistful look in her eyes though, and I wasn't sure what to think.

The morning flew by. We ordered lunch in from the Chinese place across the street. Then more paperwork made the afternoon fly by. We talked as we worked, though, so it didn't become too monotonous.

I asked, "Sabrina, does your mom know about you and... and your father?"

"No," was her short reply. "Mom left us when I was seven. Ran off with some guy from her office. They moved out of state and she gave Dad the house and everything. Even the car. So he came out okay, but he never dated much. He and I were always really close, and I always noticed him looking at me... you know... in a sexual sort of way. And then I heard him jacking off once, on a weekend when I was home from college... and as he came he said my name. I couldn't believe it, but decided then and there that I was going to challenge myself to seduce him. I did, and I'm so glad. I know it's wrong, but I'm such a highly sexual person... I dunno," she shook her head slightly. "So what's your story, Brei? What about your mom? And sisters or brothers?"

"Well, I'm an only child, and my mom died..." I glanced at the calendar on my desk, "shit, nearly two years ago already. It was really really hard at first. I didn't know how'd I'd go on living because my whole world turned upside down. But I was always closer to my dad anyway, so I managed. I haven't really thought about her as much I as should lately. I guess I'm too busy with my own new fantasies or something. "

"So how did your dad recover from the loss?"

"Well, he knew it was coming cuz she had breast cancer. That's how she died. And he went to therapy for over a year. After he finished that, he seemed a lot better. But I think he still thinks about her now and then. He never ever dates, and sometimes I think maybe he's trying to find her in me since we used to look a lot alike. I mean, the way he looks at me. I've noticed that it's not exactly the way a father should be looking at his daughter. "

"That turn you on?"

I blushed. "Yeah. Yeah, it does. At first it was just so weird, but now... I mean, I even think of him when I masturbate." It was my turn to shake my head at my own kink.

The talk turned to more recent sexual encounters for the both of us, and I told her that I was longing to try bondage and some discipline. And I wanted to be controlled. She took this in and nodded her head.

Then she stood up and stretched, saying that she'd take her pile of paperwork in to Matthew. She was gone for what seemed like ages, and I began to wonder what was keeping her. Then Matthew walked in and stood by my desk.

I looked up with a smile, "Did ya get Brei's paperwork?"

My smile died at his glinting gaze. "Yes," he replied shortly. "And I see you've finished yours. Just in time, too. Put it on my desk and follow me. "

'Oh god, have I done something wrong?' I wondered. He seemed awfully tense and even angry. I was a little nervous.

I placed the paperwork on his desk and turned back to the door. He was blocking my way, though, so I hesitated. Then he took a step forward.

"Brei. "

"Y-yeah?" I took a step back, then another, until I felt his desk behind my legs. I could go no further. I didn't know what he was up to, but it was making me very afraid... and VERY turned on.

"You're looking... very nice today, Brei. "

"Thank you. "

"You will call me 'Sir'. "

I made a face at this comment. "Why?" I asked.

"Because I said so. "

Matthew was now directly in front of me. He wasn't physically touching me, but I could feel his body heat and my face flushed.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered softly.

"Good girl. "

I saw his glance lower to my lips. 'Oh god, is he gonna kiss me?' I thought. I actually hoped so. He was so damn fine-looking and had such an attitude. I couldn't help but want him.

"You want me, don't you... Brei... ?" as if he'd read my thoughts.

"Uh, yes," I croaked out.

"Yes, SIR!" he spat.

"Y-yes, Sir." I nearly jumped out of my skin. He was in my face and I had nowhere to go. Then I remembered. "Hey, where's Sabrina?"

"You want to see Sabrina?" He laughed cruelly. "Follow me!"

I could leave. I could run out and never come back. But I didn't. I chose to follow him upstairs... into the library. I was getting more and more nervous by the minute as we walked to the heavy door at the far end. Matthew turned to me, "Do you remember when you asked about this door and I told you that we don't use it?"

"Yeah... "

"Well, we don't use it for business. But... we do use it. "

He opened the locks that held it closed and the heavy steel door swung open soundlessly. Matthew gave me a push and I stumbled into a dimly lit room. There were a couple chairs, and that was it. Candles lined every inch of the wall on a shelf about eye-level. There were no windows, and in the far corner was another door. But then, oh but then. I heard a whimper.

I turned and looked to my right as Matthew bolted the door closed behind us. "Sabrina!" I gasped.

My jaw dropped at what I saw. She was handcuffed to a chain that dangled from the ceiling. Both arms were lifted slightly over her head... and she was completely naked! I took in her body, from her head to her toes. Damn! This girl was fine!