Daddy's Little Tease Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was covered with a red bandana. Nipple clamps stretched her nipples to unbelievable lengths. It looked like that hurt. The only thing she was left wearing were her black heels. She stared back at me as if she were trying to tell me something.

Then I felt cold metal close around my wrists. I too was being suspended from a chain just like hers, two feet away from Sabrina. Matthew walked to stand in front of me. "This is our 'play' room!" he said with a grin.

Now I was really scared, "What are you gonna do? I'm scared. I don't know if I like this. I... "

"Shut up!" he snarled. "According to Sabrina here, you like things kinky so you're about to get your fill. You know what you are?"

With one motion he lifted my skirt up around my waist. "Just as I thought. No panties. You know what that makes you? A slut! A fucking slut! You traipse around this office in short tight skirts, with no underwear? You know what that does to me? LOOK at me. Look at what you've done!"

He gripped my hair so hard that I cried out. I saw the considerable bulge in the front of his suit pants and realized what he was referring to. I steadily met his gaze as it dawned on me that I was about to get my wish. I was about to be controlled and dominated, and I only hoped I could handle it.

Matthew turned his attention back to Sabrina. He whipped off the bandana and she swallowed gratefully. "Thank you, Sir. "

"You're welcome, slut. "

I couldn't believe my ears. All of Sabrina's attitude -- gone. How in the world did that happen? Matthew again must've read my mind because he turned Sabrina's backside toward me. It was fiery red, and looked like it hurt. "Yes, now you see what happens to little girls who get mouthy!"

I shuddered. I'd try to behave, I vowed.

Matthew turned Sabrina round again to face me and we looked at each other. Matthew interupted our reverie, "This is going to be a get-acquainted session for the three of us. I know I will have fun and I should tell you... I really don't care if you two enjoy yourselves or not. But you'll do as I say or the consequences will be dire. "

I looked at him. "What?!? You don't care about us? Why the hell did you bring us here anyway?"

Sabrina whispered, "Oh Brei. Shut up for Christ's sake!"

I replied, "Jesus. Can't you see he's insane. I mean, yeah, I'm kinky, but if he doesn't care, then... "

CRACK! Matthew's hand across my cheek cut me short. "Obviously you don't know how to control your mouth either, slut!"

I cried out in pain, and tasted quick blood where my teeth had cut into my lip. I thought he was finished, but then felt his hand on my ass, four quick hard slaps. It didn't really hurt, but did make me jump. Then he spanked me again. And again. Four slaps each time. And each time it hurt worse.

"Ow. Owwww... that hurts, please... "

"Please WHAT?"

"Please Sir. Please stop. "

"Oh you want me to stop? Why? Because it hurts? Because I make you scream? Let me tell you something, slut. I also turn you on. You know how I know this? Because your juices are running down your legs you're so fucking turned on from the pain. You like it. Admit it to me and I'll stop. "

I glanced down. Oh my god, he was right. And between the pain in my ass, I felt my cunt swelling, throbbing, pounding even. Fuck I was horny.

I gritted my teeth. Boy, I didn't want to give in to this bastard. But what choice did I have? I was handcuffed and he had the keys.

"Yes, Sir. The pain from the spanking is turning me on. YOU are turning me on, Sir. "

He stopped then, "Good, slut. "

Then he asked us both, "Now, you two gorgeous whores, have you learned your lessons about respect?"

"Yes, Sir," we chimed in unison.

"Goooooood!" With that, he took the keys from his pocket and unlocked both sets of cuffs. We gratefully rubbed our wrists and stood before him.

He gestured to me, "Slut. Undress. "

I was a little shy, but did as I was told. Soon I stood just as nude as Sabrina in the middle of that candlelit room.

Matthew loosened his tie and leaned against the wall beside us, his arms crossed. "Now... you two can get to know each other a little better. I know you want it. I can FEEL the fucking sexual tension in the lobby every time I come near your desks. So you have my permission..." he stopped and gestured.

Sabrina and I looked at each other. 'Oh god,' I thought. 'I'm about to get my wish. ' We were about the same height and we each took a step nearer until just the very tips of our nipples were touching. I finally relaxed, forgot about Matthew, and let my desire for this woman wash over me. Her body shook slightly, and I knew she was doing the same.

Slowly, ever so slowly, our lips closed the gap between us. For a minute it seemed as though time was suspended. That all that was real were Sabrina's full lips, hovering only inches away from mine. Then we kissed.

Short, soft, hesitantly. Then harder.

This kiss was longer, stronger, more passionate. Our bodies quickly melded together, breast to breast, thigh to thigh... cunt to cunt.

I felt Sabrina's tongue snake past my closed lips, opening my mouth under hers. I moaned. Her tongue delved into my mouth and mine into hers. Soon our tongues were fucking wildly. "Oh, Brei," she whispered.

"God, Sabrina, I want you so badly," I sucked harder on her tongue. My hands roved over her body, feeling her softness. I let them drift across her stomach, up to her breasts.

I felt the soft fullness fill my hand, and squeezed gently. I felt the nipple clamps on them and was careful not to disturb the distended buds. She in turn, though, tweaked my nipples between thumb and forefinger. HARD. I arched my back against her and ground on her thigh. I could feel the juices from my pussy making her leg so slippery, and I wanted to feel her. Was desperate in fact.

I stroked down her arm, around her hip, and worked my fingers between our bodies. It was her turn to arch her back and grind on me, opening up her pussy for my probing digits. My finger slid easily up inside her and she cried out, her muscles tightening down around me. "God, I want you so bad. "

I found her clit and rubbed it slowly as I felt her hand drift to my own bare cunt. "God, Brei, you're so wet..." she whispered softly. She finger fucked me, slowly at first, then faster, her thumb grinding on my clit.

There we were, fingering each other into sheer bliss, our hot sweaty bodies making slick noises as we rubbed together our stomachs, our tits. Our mouths were glued together, our tongues deep in each other's mouths. This was as close as two women could get.

Our hips started bucking and rocking, our legs shaking as we each approached our climax. God, I wanted to cum so badly.

And then...

"Ok, ladies. That's enough," Matthew's voice cut through the roaring passion in our ears. I felt like screaming, like kicking like a ten-year-old and begging him to let us at least cum. But I felt that was exactly the reaction he'd be expecting and I didn't want to give him the pleasure.

Sabrina gave a long sigh and we both tried to calm down.

"Sabrina. Come here, you filthy little cunt. "

Matthew directed me to sit in the corner on the floor, telling me that I could masturbate to my heart's content, but that I was not to cum. 'Great,' I thought. I needed release in a bad way.

I sat Indian style on the cool floor and leaned back against the wall. Matthew was giving Sabrina a real go-through.

"You fucked your dad again didn't you. I saw your sweaty breast marks on the desk in that office! I thought you promised to tell me each time you made a little trip down incest lane!" Matthew grabbed a handful of Sabrina's hair and held her upturned face next to his.

"I-I'm sorry. I forgot, I guess. "

"Forgot, my ass! You weren't going to tell me. Were you?!?"

Matthew let her go so suddenly that she almost fell to the ground. 'Jesus,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's going through this. ' But it was turning me on and I began to touch my clit in slow circles, my other fingers playing with my cunt lips, sliding into my pussy, teasing myself, but not cumming. I didn't want Matthew's wrath on me.

When Sabrina didn't answer, Matthew pushed her shoulders down so she was forced to kneel. "Alright bitch. We'll see how far that stubborn attitude goes. Unzip me!"

Sabrina reached out trembling fingers to Matthew's crotch.

"No!!! With your teeth, dammit. "

She leaned forward, managing the tricky task and finally had Matthew's suit pants fully undone. He wasn't wearing underwear and his cock was hard as a rock. It stuck straight out, the veins bulging.

Sabrina wet his dick down with her tongue, taking long licks all around the head and shaft. She closed her eyes and began to suck on the swollen head, running her long fingernails up and down his length.

She began to suck harder and press more of his length between her lips. She gripped his cock at the base and started to jack him off. But Matthew removed her hands from his dick and placed them on his hips.

Suddenly, he thrust his hips forward and filled her mouth. I knew it had to be at least partially down her throat too. My eyes widened as I saw his fingers close over her nose. For a few seconds she was still. Then she began to struggle.

He let her loose and she gulped in the air. The he repeated the process. This time she had his dick down her throat for a longer period of time. When he removed his fingers, she gagged, and her breath was ragged. There were tears rolling down her cheeks. I nearly cried myself. I felt her pain, but it turned me on so much I had to stop touching myself or I'd have cum.

"Now, slut, next time you fuck your daddy, you gonna tell me?"

Sabrina blabbered, "Oh yes, Sir. I'll tell you right away. I will. I promise. "

"Good! Now lay down on the floor... on your back. "

She complied immediately and Matthew lay down on his stomach, his tongue making a bee-line towards her wet snatch. Her hips rose and she bucked against his mouth as he sucked her clit between his lips. I could see his tongue darting in and out of her pussy, and his chin was covered in her juices.

"Oh, god, fuck, please, Sir. Don't stop. That feels so fucking good. "

He ground his chin between her lips and sucked her clit harder. He fucked her cunt with two fingers, fast strokes. Sabrina's breathing quickened and her hips thrust back at him with greater force. Matthew paused long enough to say, "You may cum," then he resumed licking and sucking her lips, her clit, fucking her wet hole with his fingers.

"Oh god, thank you Sir. Jeeeeesus. I can feel it. Oh fuck. This is gonna be huge. I can't take it. Oh god, I'm gonna, I'm gonna... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck... jesus, shit, holy christ. Oh god, oh god, oh god." Her head thrashed back and forth on the floor, her upper body tensing, then releasing. I could see her stomach muscles tense up with her climax and her whole body shook. She pushed Matthew's face further into her cunt and she came again and again. She arched her back and screamed. Raked her nails across the floor. She yanked on the nipple clamps and as they slipped off, she screamed from the pain of the release, and came again. Finally... after what seemed like ages, her eyes sort of closed, sort of rolled back, and she went limp, her breathing shallow. She was out.

Matthew looked up at my stunned face. "Now that's how a real woman cums. "

Then, "Get over here, slut, and clean off my chin. "

I crawled over to him and noticed that his dick was still hard and engorged. God, I needed him to fuck my pussy in the worst way.

But first I kissed him on the lips, a quick kiss, that deepened. Then I moved my lips to the side and licked his chin. Sabrina's juices tasted sweet and a little salty. I licked and slurped and swallowed every last bit until Matthew's face was clean.

"Good job, slut. Now stand up. We need to deal with you. "

I stood up on rather weak legs. Matthew told me to raise my arms and upon my compliance he once again trapped me in the metal cuffs. My legs were spread and he walked a slow circle around me. Then he stopped in front of me.

He still had on all his clothes, and his cock was raging. He crossed his arms and seemed to think. "Hmmmmm... I'm trying to figure you out, Brei. You're definitely very sexual. You're erotic. You're into kink. But you're new to this, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"That's what I thought. Tonight you've only gotten a taste of what will come... if you want it. "

"I want it," I whispered.

He smiled grimly. "Oh, but have you bitten off more than you can chew?"

I didn't know what to make of that comment, but was sure I'd find out. And I didn't have to wait long.

"So... slut. Do you want to fuck your father too?"

I closed my eyes. Oh god, anything but this. I'd only just admitted it to Sabrina. Now I had to tell HIM too?

"ANSWER ME!" he thundered, his hand going around my neck.

Oh god, I couldn't breathe. Then he let me go. But just for an instant. Oh, what was he going to do to me? And Sabrina was still passed out so she wouldn't be able to help me. My eyes darted between his steely gaze and her still form.

"You know what I could do to you, Brei? And NO ONE can hear you scream!"

He smiled evilly and I began to feel very, very scared.

"Yes, that scares you. That's good. You need to be scared. Need to be shaken up. Your world is to commonplace for your likes. So that's what I'm here for. Am I right?"

I nodded. How could he know all this?

"So you still haven't answered my question..." his hand began to squeeze around my throat.

"Yes, I think about fucking my father. I mean, yes, Sir," I managed quickly.

"Good! And you know what that makes you? Even more of a filthy slut. You know how disgusting that is? He's your DAD for crying out loud. Can't you show him some respect? I'll bet you've even thought about seducing him!"

I hesitated, "Well, yeah, sometimes I think about it. "

"Oh Christ. "

He gave his cock a couple strokes. "Ever been fucked up the ass, slut?"

"Oh, god, n-no. I mean, I've thought about it. But no. "

"I need to cum. I'm gonna fuck you up the ass. "

I began to stuggle but it was of no avail. The handcuffs held me tight. There was nowhere for me to go.

I felt Matthew position himself behind me, and could feel his cock parting my ass cheeks. "Ohhhhh... don't tell me I'm gonna get your rear-end cherry!"

I flushed. This was so dirty. And yet... I felt my cunt throb and I knew this was what I wanted. I heard him spit on his hand and coat his cock so it was dripping wet. I felt the huge head at the entrance to my ass, and I instinctively tensed.

"Relax," he murmered softly.

I tried to relax my muscles, and felt him push harder, then... he popped in. Just the head. "Oh god," I cried out as my sphincter tried to push him out. It hurt. More than a little. It hurt a lot.

He stayed like that for awhile, not moving, with the head of his cock in my ass. I began to adjust to the feeling, and he slowly began to work more of his dick inside. He stopped every so often to give me a rest, but finally he was fully encased inside my ass.

Then he began to thrust. Slow, long strokes. And I actually began to get used to the feeling. To the fullness. And I started to like it.

The pressure was building in my cunt. Matthew reached around and began circling his fingers on my clit, slowly, then faster, then faster still.

I actually started to like the feeling of having my ass fucked... and started fucking back at him. I felt the pressure continue to grow, like a heavy, heavy blanket waiting to be ripped out of my cunt. His insistent fingers rubbed and rubbed. My wrists were getting raw from the cuffs but I didn't care. Then pain felt so good. It fed my pussy, made it wetter.

And then, oh god, I remembered to ask just in time, "Sir, may I cum?"

"Yes. "

I felt the pressure grow and grow until I couldn't take it. I threw my head back and opened my mouth. I screamed then, as the waves and waves of cum hit me, squeezing my ass, my cunt spasming. "Oh god, oh god... fuck yes, fuck..." I couldn't even say anymore and just let my whole body go limp. I came and came. I couldn't even form words. I'd never had a cum so intense.

And then I heard Matthew, felt him thrust harder as my ass really opened up. "Oh shit, oh god, uh, uh, uh, uh... arrrrgggggggggghhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhh... "

I felt his cum squirt into my ass. Felt the heat and it set me off again. I shook and my legs gave out. He held me up as he thrust the last of his orgasm into my hole. I felt him slide out and then barely knew that he was undoing my bonds.

He laid me on the floor and I yawned. I must've either fallen asleep then, or passed out because I awoke sometime later. Sabrina was also just wiping the sleep from her eyes, and the two of us got dressed.

Matthew had left, but only because Sabrina knew how to lock up. We blew out all the candles and again I wondered about the door at the far end of the room. But I was too tired to really care right now.

At our cars, Sabrina and I kissed goodbye. I thanked her for the wonderful night and she told me Matt was the one to thank... and that there would be many more ahead of us yet to come.

I headed home in the wee morning hours. My only goal for this Sunday was sleep. And that's just what I did.

To be continued... Readers: Please remember to send feedback, below.