Daddy's Little Tease Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the movie and couldn't believe what I was watching. I was watching a master punish his slave. He was using a double sided paddle on her sexy ass. Each time the master would slap her ass she would whimper. Then the master would turn the paddle over and rub her red ass with the soft velvet side. Over and over he would swat her ass. I couldn't help it and reached down and grabbed my cock. Just then Sabrina walked into the booth and caught me red-handed. "I told you not to touch yourself Allen and you failed your master a second time. You will be punished for your actions and held accountable."

With that Sabrina took my right arm and raised it up to the wall that my back was against. I felt something cold wrap around my wrist. I looked up and saw that there were cuffs built into the wall. Before I could do or say anything she had my other hand cuffed to the wall as well.

Again Sabrina walked out of the booth. I couldn't believe how this was turning me on. I continued to watch the movie as I heard Sabrina helping a customer. The next scene in the movie involved an initiation of a very lovely lady. I watched intently as the head master pulled a black head covering over her head. He explained the rules to everyone. There were twenty men and she was to suck each guy for two minutes. The masters were to score her ability on a scale of one to ten. The master's slaves were to keep score. Ten points were awarded if she was able to make the master cum. Zero points were awarded if the master came and she didn't swallow it all. When the time was up however many points she scored under two hundred would result in that number of strikes from the whip.

As I sat there watching the movie she began to suck one master after another. The first three masters gave her an eight each. Finally on the fourth and fifth master she made them both cum. I watched intently to see if any cum dripped from her mouth. As I watched I felt my own pre-cum running down my cock. The masters went one after another. Finally after nineteen masters were finished the head master placed his massive cock into her mouth. Just as his two minutes were up, he came in her mouth. His cock was so huge that it caused his cum to dribble out of her mouth and off of her chin. That gave her a zero. Soon the scores were tallied and out of a possible two hundred, the initiated slave scored one hundred and sixty.

I just wanted to cum so bad as I watched this beauty getting initiated. I wondered if Candice ever went through an initiation like this. I watched the movie and the masters took the new slave to a device that looked like a weightlifting machine. The new slave was forced to lay face down with only a small cushioned seat under her abdomen. The other slaves extended her arms and cuffed them straight out and tightened the bindings to pull her arms outward. The same happened to her feet and cuffs were placed around her ankles. Her legs were pulled apart and the shackles were tightened. The only thing that supported this new slave was the cushioned seat under her abdomen. Next I watched as a slave clamped a pair of weighted nipple clamps on to the new slave's nipples. A slight scream escaped her lips as the weights hung freely. Her pussy was also open and exposed and very vulnerable. Her juices were dripping off of her labia as she laid there.

Sabrina stepped back into the booth and watched the movie with me. "Do you understand why she is being disciplined Allen?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes I do," I replied. "She failed to do as instructed, Sabrina," I said.

Looking up at Sabrina I saw the smile on her face. "You are learning to become a master," Sabrina said as we both focused on the movie.

The head master took his position next to the new slave about to be initiated. The other nineteen masters and slaves stood in a circle around her to watch. Just then the head master said, "Are you ready to accept your punishment for failing your masters?"

The new slave that was secured tightly yelled, "Yes, please punish me for failing you."

With that the head master snapped the whip causing a loud slap on her naked ass. A scream emanated from the slave's mouth as the master continued to slap her ass in rapid succession. When the head master got to twenty lashings he paused for a moment.

"You will serve your master better next time won't you," the head master said.

"Yes!!" screamed the slave. Her ass was already a bright shade of red and she had twenty more lashings to receive for her lack of serving her masters. The lashings continued and so did the screams from the new slave. With about five lashings remaining the slave began to scream, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, somebody please fuck me..." After the last lashing the head master moved into position between her spread legs.

"Look at how wet this slave's pussy is everyone. Her pussy juice is dripping onto the floor." The head master moved closer between the new slave's legs and took his massive cock into his hand. He stroked it a couple of times and then lifted his massive member up to her gaping cunt. Sabrina and I watched as the head of his cock parted her cunt lips. Screams of pleasure came from the new slave as the head master slowly inserted his member all the way into her twat. Slowly the head master began to fuck the new slave.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god...YES!!" screamed the new slave.

Just then the head master stopped and told the new slave, "You are not permitted to cum yet, not until I tell you that you can cum, do you understand me?"

The new slave nodded her head and whimpered, "Yes."

The head master resumed fucking the new slave.

By the look on the slave's face we could tell that she was really fighting to not cum. The look on her face was that of a painful look. "That discipline of not cumming till she is told to cum will make her orgasm stronger then any orgasm she ever had," Sabrina said. The grimacing look on her face showed that she was learning to follow her master's orders. After a few minutes of fucking the head master was now on the verge of cumming. "Go ahead baby, I now give you permission to cum," the head master said.

"Oh god, oh god, OH FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDD..." the new slave screamed as she came violently. Her hips were involuntarily humping up at the head master's cock as he continued to thrust in and out of her dripping cunt.

"UUUGGGHHHH....." the head master moaned as he began to pump his cum into the new slave's cunt. His cum began to squirt out of her pussy and land on the floor below. After one final scream from the new slave she went limp. Her head hung down and her fingers and toes were motionless. She passed out.

Just then Sabrina turned off the movie. Looking at me sitting there with my cock towering skyward she asked, "Are you ready to join the lifestyle?"

"Yes," I said.

Sabrina placed her hands on my knees and pushed my legs apart. As her eyes made contact with mine she slowly sank down to her knees in front of me. Still looking up into my eyes, Sabrina ever so slowly lowered her face to my cock. Just then her lips touched the tip of my cock. Using her tongue only she began to lick my cock up and down without taking her eyes off of mine. She would rapidly flick her tongue under my head causing shivers to race through my body. Just then she opened her mouth and slowly went down on my cock. Her eyes were still locked on mine as I felt the head of my cock pressing against the back of her throat. Slowly she began to slide her mouth up and down my cock and I wasn't sure how much longer I would last.

Just as I was nearing my orgasm Sabrina stood up. She turned around and reached under her short skirt and pulled her thong down. She let the dainty material slide down her stocking clad legs and fall to her feet. She stepped out of the material and then walked back between my legs. Keeping turned away from me Sabrina straddled my legs lowering her ass towards my cock. I wanted to touch her hot ass so bad but the cuffs prevented me from doing so. Just then Sabrina lowered her dripping wet cunt onto my cock. I felt her heat inside as she slowly lowered her pussy farther and farther until she was all the way down.

Slowly Sabrina began to ride up and down on my cock. It was different to be fucking in this position but yet it was totally erotic. It didn't take long before I said, "I'm gonna cum soon."

Suddenly Sabrina stopped. She said, "I didn't tell you that it was OK for you to cum yet. Do you understand me?"

I couldn't believe how this was arousing me. Slowly Sabrina began to fuck me as she rode up and down on my cock. I was so fucking close. I began to think of weird shit like cutting the grass or shoveling snow to delay my approaching orgasm. Sabrina began to pant heavily. "Oh god yes, yes, FUCKING YES!!!" she screamed.

"You can cum now," Sabrina said. Those words were music to my ears as I could hold out no longer. I thrusted my hips with every wave of pleasure that raced through my cock. I felt my cum running back out of her cunt and onto my balls. Sabrina continued to cum as she rode my cock harder. "Oh god yesssss........." she screamed as she came yet a second time.

After a few minutes Sabrina stood up and adjusted her hair. She uncuffed me and told me to dress. Once we were both presentable we walked out into the store. Luckily there was nobody there. She walked behind the counter and I followed her. She reached into her small purse and pulled out a small business card and handed it to me. Here, take this and if you're serious about joining this lifestyle then show up Friday night at ten. I took the card and slipped it into my pocket to read later.

"The boss will be here soon, so you better go," Sabrina said. She winked at me as I turned to leave. I walked out the door and got into my car and drove home.

(Brei)

I was only up and around for several hours Sunday before going back to bed at an early hour. Saturday night's events had tired me...more emotionally than anything. I couldn't believe how mind-blowing it was to be totally at someone else's mercy, especially since I was also quite afraid of that someone. I was pretty sure that Matthew wasn't going to kill me or anything, but his twisted mind seemed to have no limits. I had no idea what to expect from him, and that's what kept me on edge.

But that very edge kept me wetter than ever, too. I couldn't believe how the control, the pain, how the domination, my submission to him and his experience and endless imagination had made me cum. I wanted more. That much I was sure of.

I drifted off to sleep after bringing myself to a gentle cum by flicking my clit with my fingers. Images of my father once again drifted through my mind, but this time I was helpless beneath yards of rope and he held a whip. My exhausted mind didn't think much further, but I wondered what sort of a Dom he would make. As my breathing returned to normal, I giggled slightly. The way my imagination ran away with me was just too much.

Monday morning came too early it seemed, but I was actually eager to see Matthew and Sabrina at work. I went through my usual morning routine and before I knew it, I was unlocking the office door and stepping inside. The very smell of the place brought back all the memories from Saturday and I felt my pussy start to throb.

The phone rang the minute I reached my desk. It was Sabrina. "Hey you! Good timing...I just got in."

She laughed, "Welll...you sound chipper this morning."

"Oh yeah. I had a really great time Saturday night. And listen. I do want more. That's what I've decided."

"Good! I'm so glad to hear that, Brei. Listen, I won't be in today. Do you think you can handle things at the office alone? I've got a function to plan, a special meeting, sort of something for this other job I've got. Matt already knows and Dad won't care, so if you'd just hold down the fort I'd really appreciate it."

"Oh sure. Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow." I was pretty disappointed that I wouldn't get to see that hottie today, but I kept my voice cheerful. I was curious what kind of a function she was planning, but she hadn't given any details and I wasn't one to pry.

Matthew chose that moment to come breezing in through the entryway. "'Morning, Brei. I see you're looking....so fine...as usual," he said with his usual odd charm. He stopped at my desk to check for messages and withdrew a small box from his briefcase. "I'll be putting finishing touches on my case for tomorrow and will be in my office," he leaned closer. "You were a fine fuck, Brei. Thanks for the pleasure. Open this box and I trust you'll know what it's for."

With a flourish, he grabbed some paperwork and sauntered off. I was really puzzled now. Today he seemed so nice...so...companionable. He was really weird. I shook my head.

I shook the box slightly but couldn't really hear anything. I was about three inches square and resembled a large jewelry box. 'Surely I wasn't THAT good,' I thought.

I turned on my computer and while it booted up, I opened the lid on the box. Inside was a small gift card. On it, in Matthew's writing, I read, "Brei-I trust you know just where to put this. You have five minutes. If you don't have a clue, you may ask the boss, you worthless CUNT."

Wow. My jaw dropped. So much for the niceties. I set the card on my desk and opened the inner lid. There, on a bed of velvet, was a golden egg. It was oblong shaped and shiny, with a short plastic string at one end. From my website browsing, I knew just what it was, although the ones I'd seen had always had a cord attached to a control pack. On a hunch, I decided to dial up the net and see for sure.

I was wearing a dress today, a simple long-sleeved beige knit. It wasn't too revealing, but really clung to my curves. A white lace bra and matching thong set off the white-topped beige lace stockings. A simple pair of white strappy heels completed the outfit. I scooted way under my desk and lifted the bottom of my dress while waiting for the internet to connect. Slipping my thong to the side, I gently inserted the egg into my cunt, reaching inside with my finger to push it securely in place. I wasn't quite sure what would happen now, but knew that the consequences would be quite strict indeed if I didn't follow Matthew's directions. Besides, it would make the day fly by more quickly, since I was bound to become bored without Sabrina's cheerful demeanor present.

The internet connected and I adjusted my thong and smoothed my dress down as if everything were normal. I typed in the web address to the same online sex store that Sabrina and I had looked at. I browsed through the hundreds of dildos, vibrators, strap-ons (I thought of Sabrina), bondage equipment and other toys until I found the eggs. There were several kinds, and I glanced quickly. Bingo! I found the exact one. It was indeed a vibrating egg, but was operated only from remote control.

'Oh god,' I thought, as this information sank in. Matthew must have the remote. Oh dear, I was at his mercy. I steeled myself for what I was sure to happen, but all was quiet. 'What a tease!'

I decided to check my email while I waited and wrote my online daddy a note. After hitting the send button I knew I'd better get some work done. There were only mundane tasks this morning, some copies to make, some filing. I passed the time by remembering how good it had felt when Matthew had fucked my ass. And I could almost taste Sabrina's lips on mine even now. I felt my pussy begin to wetten with the thought. A couple hours passed and soon I nearly forgot that the egg was securely tucked deep inside my twat. I ordered in from the deli and finished my sandwich uninterrupted. I could hear Matthew rustling paperwork in his office and from time to time muttering to himself. After my lunch break, I finished sorting the mail, then looked around for another task. 'Boy,' I thought, 'it sure does make a difference when Sabrina is here to joke around with.'

The plants needed watering and it took me quite awhile to make the rounds. I passed by the huge plate glass windows that faced to the south, and glanced outside and across the parking lot. The wind was blowing in the trees and the sun was shining brightly, but there was beginning to be a chill in the air that signaled autumn. Then I noticed something even more peculiar. Sabrina's car. At least it looked like hers. It was parked next to the brick building directly beside this very office. I couldn't tell what the building was, the only possible clue being a small bell at the top of the roof. 'Why in the world would she be there?' I wondered. Then I shook my head and realized that it probably wasn't her car after all. Surely there were many more models just like hers in this town.

The door opened and I turned to greet the customer. My eyes widened slightly as I took in the stout looking woman in nun's clothing. "Yes, may I help you?" I greeted her.

"Yes, dear. I'd like to speak with Matthew Trenton please. I know I don't have an appointment, but it's rather urgent."

"Well, he's working on a case right now, but let me see if he can see you." I dialed Matthew's extension and his voice was short over the phone. He told me to tell the client that he'd be right out.

I relayed the message and she held out her hand, "Oh, thank you. You're a dear. I don't believe we've met though. I'm Sister Anne."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Sister. I'm Brei. I started working here not too long ago. I'm really enjoying it though," I flushed slightly. What would this holy nun think if she knew what I'd been up to already?

She noticed my reddened cheeks and raised her eyebrows. She didn't form any words but her questioning gaze let me know that she was more than curious.

"Y-you may have a seat in the waiting room, Sister. He'll be right out."

"Thank you." She turned and carefully sat a few feet away from my desk.

I returned to my chair. And then it happened. A sudden urgent, sharp vibration deep inside me!!!! It rocked my cunt, made my pussy clench. I sat bolt upright in my chair and my hands came smack down on my desk. "JESUS CHRIST!"

Sister Anne's head whipped around at the profanity and I turned beet red. My cunt was clenching around the egg. I couldn't help it. God, I'd never felt anything so wonderful in all my life. And here I was, making a fool of myself in front of a Christian woman of all things, simply because I couldn't keep a straight face.

The nun sniffed slightly and I managed to gasp, "Oh, Sister, I'm so sorry. I mean...I..."

I was interrupted by Matthew. He walked slowly by my desk with his hand in his pocket and, though I didn't think it was possible, the buzzing deep inside my vagina intensified another notch. I bit my lip. HARD. I gave Matthew as searing a glance as I could muster. He leaned over my desk. "Brei, are you okay? You're knuckles...why, they're white."

I managed, "Um, yeah, I'm fine."

He proceeded to the nun's side. "Ah, Sister Anne. How nice to see you. Do come to my office."

The nun gave me one more harsh look before following Matthew to his office. The toy was still vibrating, doing its own little insane dance and making my insides turn to mush. Matthew's door closed and I released my breath. I was panting now, and fidgeting in my chair. Fuck, I was dripping wet. The motions inside my pussy were pushing me closer and closer to the edge. I reached under the bottom of my dress and I massaged my clit violently. It was huge, swollen. God, I was so turned on. The buzzing wouldn't stop and I needed to cum in a bad way. Oh, I was close. I rubbed harder. Closer. Harder. Oh god, I was nearly there. I could feel myself just beginning to peak. And then. Oh god, and then I remembered.

I immediately stopped touching my clit and tried to calm down. Tried to control my breathing. But the vibrations were making my cunt clench all on its own and I didn't know how much longer I could hold off. I dialed Matthew's office with trembling fingers. He snapped up the phone on the first ring.