Daddy's Little Tease Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..um....oh god, I need to know if I can please cum, Sir."

He hesitated. Oh god, I shut my eyes and prayed he would let me. I was on the very edge.

He sounded slightly annoyed. "Brei, tell me in detail what exact information you need from me. You know I'm in a meeting."

"Oh god. Well, that thing. That thing....is making me all wet, oh god, I need to cum so bad. I need to cum and I don't think I can hold it much longer. Oh god, please, Sir. Please may I cum? Please?"

I was begging now but was past the point of no return and didn't care. My toes were curled, I had the phone in a death grip. My entire body was tense from the effort of holding off my orgasm.

"Well, Brei, DON'T hang up. I'll need all the information from you. You need to tell me everything. Do you understand? And the answer to the issue at hand is yes."

"Oh god, that's a yes?"

"Yes. Now."

"Oh god, Sir. Thank you. Oh god, oh god, oh god...ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh...fuck, I'm cumming. Oh jesus. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk.........ah...ah...ah...ah........oh god...shit, I can't stop......" The words kept pouring forth and my whole body jerked. I held onto the desk with one hand to keep from falling off my chair and I threw my head back as I moaned into the phone. God, it was so intensely powerful. The minute he told me to, I let myself go.

It seemed like I came forever and my pants slowly returned to normal. "Oh god, thank you, Sir."

"You're most welcome. Thanks for that information. I take it that's all you need at the moment, Brei."

"Oh, yes."

With that, his line went dead and the whirring in my pussy stopped. Holy shit. I just sat at my desk and stared straight ahead. I pried my fingers off my desk and swallowed hard. That was so fucking intense. I thanked my lucky stars that, even though the other attorneys weren't in the office much, none of them had chosen that moment to walk in. Matthew hadn't told me to take out the egg, so I knew I'd better leave it in. 'At least I'm no longer so pent up,' I thought wryly. Wow, what a trip.

Matthew's door opened and the nun brushed past me as Matthew showed her to the door. He turned, "Nice work, slut. VERY NICE!"

I thanked him and surreptitiously glanced at his crotch. To my dismay, there was no bulge to be seen. But he caught my stare.

"Oh, that's been taken care of, you little cunt...."

He left the sentence hanging and I puzzled over his meaning. Then he switched gears, saying softly, "I'm leaving for the day. You, my dear, can take IT out, clean it off in your mouth, put it back in the box and leave it on my desk. Understood?"

I nodded, "Yes. I mean, yes, Sir."

"Good!"

I heard him gather up his paperwork and he was gone. Again I scooted under my desk just in case someone should happen in the front door. I grasped the plastic string and pulled. The egg emerged from my tight hole with a soft pop. I lifted it to my lips and licked. Nice. It tasted a little sweet, musky, and very very sexual. I sucked the whole toy into my mouth and licked it clean. I cleaned the string with my tongue and wiped the egg dry on my dress. I placed it in its bed of velvet and returned the box to Matthew's desk as instructed. My thong was soaking and I considered taking it off and slipping it into my purse, but I'd be going home shortly and didn't bother. I closed down my computer, locked the door, and went on my way. I glanced over at the building next door. The car that I had thought was Sabrina's was no longer there and I supposed I'd never know for sure. But I made a mental note to find out just what that building was.

Dad was home when I got there, and he was making supper. I wanted to change out of my work clothes first and he said that was fine. I stripped naked in the bathroom, noticing that my underwear was still sopping wet as I sent it on its way down the laundry chute.

I slept well that night and on Tuesday Sabrina was back at work. She really didn't say much about where she had been the day before, and I didn't ask if her car was indeed the one I'd seen parked next door. I didn't want to be nosy.

The morning was busy and we at lunch at a pizza place uptown. We flirted with the waiter and Sabrina even went so far as to hike her skirt up so high that her pussy lips were just barely covered. But we left the guy with a hard-on that looked like it HAD to hurt. During the drive back to the office, I told Sabrina a few more of the fantasies I'd been tossing around in my mind. One of them was a rape scene...safely planned out, of course. And I really wanted to service several men at once. I confided that Saturday night had opened the door of my wildest imaginings, that a side I didn't even know I had in me was now coming to light.

Sabrina just nodded and said she understood completely. We arrived back at the office in companionable silence. Neither of us had made a move to re-experience the previous coupling, but there was something in the air that assured me it would happen again soon enough. The afternoon flew by and I found the time to write my chat-daddy a short email telling him that I'd been so busy but hadn't forgotten about meeting, and that I still hoped he wanted to meet me too someday.

Late in the day Matthew returned from court only to say he'd been called out for an appointment. I nodded, enjoying the business-like contrast in his behavior from the sexual master he was inside.

Sabrina called out that she was ready to head for home if I was, and I replied that those were welcome words. It seemed like it had been a dreadfully long day. It was my turn to rotate the plants in front of the window to ensure proper sunlight, so I quickly gave them a few turns before heading out the door. As the last plant was put in its place I glanced out the window and saw Matthew walking purposefully across the parking lot.

I was puzzled. I thought he'd had an appointment. Then I saw his destination. The building next door! He slipped in the door and I stared hard but couldn't make out what was inside. Now I was even more curious than ever.

"Hey Sabrina...wait up," I hollered. She held the door open for me and I managed to nonchalantly ask, "Hey, what's that building next door anyway?"

"Oh...it used to be an old schoolhouse. Now it's a worship sanctuary."

I was perplexed. "Oh...cuz...I just saw Matth-..."

Sabrina interrupted me, "Oh, that Matt. Feeling guilty for his many transgressions again I suppose. Anyway, have a good night Brei!!"

She seemed forcefully cheerful, but I shrugged and climbed into my car. Things were definitely weird, but I certainly wasn't going to complain. My life was never so exciting!

Dad wasn't home yet so I made myself some soup and a sandwich. After I finished eating, I wanted to change my clothes and wandered slowly down the hall to my room. But I stopped outside Dad's door. Something was twisting inside my stomach, making me breathe a little faster. His door was already halfway open so I justified my next move by thinking that if he really wanted his privacy, he'd have shut it all the way.

I pushed the door open even further...and walked inside. Ever since I'd admitted to Sabrina...and then to Matthew, my lust for my father, I'd felt it grow even stronger inside me. I tried to reason with my own mind, telling myself that it was too wrong. But my body betrayed me. And even now...my heart was beating wildly and my pussy was aching. My juices were running and coating my cunt lips, making them so slippery.

I saw his bed, unmade, and his desk, which was a mess. His computer screen was dark and I took in the rest of his room, his closet, the paintings on his walls. And his bookcase. I hadn't realized he had so many books and I noticed works by quite a few classic authors.

The I noticed a book lying on his bed stand. "The Club." 'Hmmmmmm...' I thought. I picked it up and began to flip through it.

"Holy shit..." I muttered. The beautifully torturous things that were being described...wow. Bondage, discipline, domination, control, pain...everything I craved. "What's Dad doing reading this?" I wondered aloud.

It was almost too much for me to grasp. I set the book back on the stand and vowed I'd sneak in to read it whenever Dad wasn't at home. I perused the rest of the wall and came upon a few photo albums. Several of them I recognized as being from my childhood. I pulled the thickest one off the shelf and opened it.

My jaw dropped. My eyes got so wide I thought they'd burst.

"Mom?!?" I whispered incredulously. This wasn't the album I'd thought it was. I could swear I'd looked at photos encased in that very same cover three or four years ago. Then I looked more closely. The binding was loose...like the cover had been replaced. Mom must've switched covers or something, I thought. But why?!?

Mom had always been there...whenever I had problems. But I really wasn't all that close to her and usually we hadn't gotten along all that great. But this...I never knew this side of her. People always said I looked like her, and I came to think that I didn't even have my own identity so maybe that's why I resented her somewhat. But after she was gone I sort of wished I hadn't been so mean all the time.

I turned my attention back to the album. The first page showed a close up of her face. She was wearing more makeup than I'd ever seen on her, her eyes dark and sultry, her lips painted to a rich fullness. I was a little shocked. I really hadn't realized how beautiful she was. I stood up and looked in the mirror above Dad's dresser. Wow, I really did look a lot like her and it wasn't all that bad.

I flipped the page. And my heart nearly stopped. Now I knew why she'd switched covers. Obviously she was hiding the album...and yet, it almost seemed like she wanted someone to actually discover it since it was still on the shelf.

My own mother was posing for the camera, dressed to the nines. Only it wasn't the business nines. This was more...well, she looked good...but...she looked like...like a....SLUT! I was so shocked, couldn't believe my eyes.

She was wearing a burgundy colored wrap-around top that showed half of her breasts. Her nipples were poking out about mile and her hands were behind her back, making her tits jut out even further. The skirt was impossibly short and looked as though her ass cheeks would show if she bent over. It was made of white colored satin. I found myself wondering if she was wearing a thong underneath. I actually hoped she'd been wearing nothing at all. Her legs were encased in sheer light colored stockings, with just the tips of the garters showing beneath the hemline. And she was perched in a fabulous pair of five inch white stiletto heels. I looked closer and could see through the open-toed shoes that her nails were painted a sultry dark shade of red.

Her face was made up just like the photo on the first page and her hair was tousled. There were several shots of her in this position. Then she was turned around...and I was able to see why her hands were behind her back. Handcuffs! Her wrists were cuffed together. I glanced through several shots of this and noticed that her skirt was indeed short enough to nearly show her ass.

I turned the page and gasped again. She was bent over at the waist this time, hands still in the cuffs behind her back, and her skirt was riding up her ass. She had a great ass, I found myself thinking, and shook my head to clear it.

In the next photo it became obvious that she wasn't wearing any underwear as whoever was taking the photographs had lifted her skirt even higher. And then I saw them. Five..I could count them...FIVE slashes...looked like weals across her butt cheeks. They were placed, one over another, crisscrossing, so that her ass was an intricate quilt work of lashes. I almost couldn't breathe. Mom had been kinky. Holy shit. So THAT'S where I'd acquired my wild imaginings.

I couldn't stop looking at the picture of Mom's ass. It looked like it hurt...a lot. But it also looked so terribly beautiful...in an almost vulgar sort of way. My eyes filled with tears, "Oh Mom, I do miss you."

I sniffed and turned the page. It was the final shot of that scene. A 9x13 sized print. Mom was kneeling and bent over so her forehead touched the floor. Her ass was facing the camera...and the slashes were even more vivid close up. Her hands remained behind her back, in their cuffed position. And there. There was the tool...the object of the discipline. A four-foot-long cane, tapered to a needle-like whip at one end with a handle at the other, leaned against her back. It was the focal point of the picture and the message was all too clear. Mom was bowing to the cane, submitting to the pain and taking glory in it all by showing her marks to the camera.

Wow. I sat and stared into space. I'd had absolutely no idea she was so kinky. I wondered if Dad was the one taking the photographs, or if she'd been with someone else. From Dad's reading it didn't seem like he knew all the ropes yet. Or maybe he did and he was simply reading for pleasure. I could only imagine.

I heard Dad's tires grind in the driveway. I ripped a small piece of paper off a notepad and shoved it between the pages so I'd know where I left off. I was definitely going to come back for more. But for now I shoved the book back on the shelf. I made sure the room was just like I found it, left the door open just a crack and scampered down the hall to my safe haven. I needed some time alone to think.

(Allen)

I walked into the house Wednesday evening and found that Brei was already home. I scampered into my room and undressed in order to take a shower. I could hear Brei in her room rustling through her clothes so I figured I better throw on a robe to walk down the hall to the bathroom. I opened my closet and took out my white cotton robe. I reached my arms through the sleeves and pulled the material around to the front. I took the tie and pulled it around and tied it, not too tight though. It was a good thing that I decided on wearing a robe because as soon as I opened my bedroom door I came face to face with my daughter.

"Hi dad," she said.

"Hi baby, how was work today?"

"Oh daddy I really like my new job."

"Great Brei, that is half the battle," I said as I slowly began to walk towards the bathroom. As I walked it felt as if there were a pair of eyes eyeing me up from behind. I shook it off since the only person behind me was Brei. As I turned to go into the bathroom I paused for a moment, stopping in the doorway to talk for a moment. As I did I realized that my robe had parted open enough for her...to see me! Instantly at this thought I noticed myself began to stiffen. At the same time I saw Brei's face was slightly flushed. As I glanced down I could see that her nipples too were slightly visible.

"Baby, I'm gonna take a shower," I said as I turned and shut the door.

"Whew!" I exclaimed as I was really amazed at how turned on I became in front of my own daughter. I guess it might have been because as she is getting older she is looking so much more like her mother. I stepped into the shower and quickly washed up. As my cock stood out before me I decided against touching myself, saving myself for later, in case my online daughter was on tonight. I finished showering and again reached for my robe. This time I didn't tie it in front since my room was only down the hallway. I was certain that Brei was downstairs anyway. I opened the door and walked back to my room. It felt so wonderful to walk and feel my cock swinging back and forth. I walked into my room and closed the door.

After dressing in my usual sweats I headed down to the kitchen to make a little dinner. I was greeted by Brei who already had prepared a meal for me.

"Here daddy," Brei said as she sat a glass of wine down next to my plate. I sat down noticing the gleam in her eyes as she set the glass of wine down. I sat down, looking at the wonderful quick dinner that Brei had made. I began to eat my dinner and noticed that Brei was drinking a glass of wine too as she did the dishes. As I finished eating Brei walked over to me and took away my dishes.

"I rented a movie for tonight daddy, gonna watch it with me?"

Looking up at the clock I realized that it was still quite early yet. "Sure baby, I'll go turn on the television now." I excused myself from the table and kitchen and walked into the living room. I turned on the television and sat down in my chair.

Poking her head into the living room Brei said, "I'll be right back daddy, I'm going to go put on some comfortable clothes. I heard her running up the stairs and in a few minutes she popped into the living room.

Almost falling out of my chair, I couldn't believe my eyes when Brei walked to the VCR. When she bent over her nightie came all the way up. I couldn't believe my daughter was showing me half her ass and I could see she had no panties on either. I had seen a few accidental glimpses of her young pussy since she grew up but never anything like the view she was giving me right at this moment. As she pressed the rewind button she remained bent over. I could feel my face flush as my heart rate doubled. I noticed my pulse was becoming rapid. I reached over and grabbed a blanket and placed it on my lap as my cock was now rock hard. With my eyes still glued to my daughter's ass and cunt I was sure she could feel my gaze. Suddenly she stood up and turned around and walked to the sofa.

Reaching for the remote she pressed 'play' and the movie began. The room became darker as the movie progressed. It was now dark outside and the movie was a little on the boring side. I just wanted it to be over so I could go online to look for my chat daughter. I also wanted to read my book. As we were watching the movie Brei adjusted herself on the sofa. She bent her knees up and her legs were hanging wide open as she laid on her back watching the movie. I could tell that if I were in front of her I would be able to see all of her.

Just then I almost gasped as I looked into the curio cabinet. It was at a perfect angle. The inside of the curio cabinet was lined with mirrors and when I looked into the mirror I saw her. There was her pussy, completely shaved and exposed to my view. Suddenly as I glanced to the television there was a soft-core romantic sex scene. I looked back into the mirror and I saw Brei reaching with her hand that was hidden from my view. I began to tremble as I watched her fingertips lightly trace over her pussy. I continued to stare into the mirror. I watched as my daughter began to rub a little more firmly. I could see her pussy lips begin to glisten as they became more and more parted.

I'm sure she thought I was unaware of her behavior. I watched as she slowly slipped a finger inside of her hole up to the second knuckle. I looked up and noticed her nipples were rock hard and pushing her nightie upward. I could see her breathing was heavier. 'My god, is she gonna cum right here in the living room?' I wondered.

I glanced at the television and saw that the sex scene was still in progress. Again I looked into the mirror and watched intently as Brei continued to pleasure herself. I noticed that she began to work part of two fingers into her steaming hole. I thought the scene on television was hot but Brei was hotter. I knew the scene was almost over and I hoped that Brei would pop. Just then I heard a slight noise escape her lips as I saw her bite her bottom lip. I looked back into the mirror and I swear I saw her pussy opening and closing around her fingers.

'Holy fucking Christ!' I thought as I watched my daughter cum right in front of me. Moments later she lowered her legs and straightened out her nightie. My heart was still pounding and my cock was rock hard. I knew I would take care of that later and I began to concentrate on the ending of the movie in order for my cock to soften.