Daddy's Little Tease Needs Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,090 Followers

As Nancy had been establishing herself, Sam had placed Joyce on the floor only a couple of feet away from Nancy and John. Joyce had had the wind knocked out of her from being over his shoulder, but as Sam started peeling her swim suit down her body, exposing her breasts, she became more animated and was making a half-hearted struggle to stop him.

Sam now had her swimsuit down to her hips and was peeling it over her buttocks and down her legs. He suspected that his mischievous daughter, Poppy, had told Joyce that probably only handjobs would be required, possibly a blowjob at the most. Joyce could now clearly see that he wanted a lot more than that. As her mind was twirling around, Joyce was keeping her legs determinedly together so Sam had to tug the material firmly to finally get it over her feet and thrown to one side. Joyce had not touched or even seen his penis. He was pretty sure that his impish daughter would have described to Joyce reassuringly how small his penis was, but now was the moment of truth. He pulled his trunks off quickly and his erection sprang into view. As Joyce screamed he knew that his theory on his daughter's deception was correct.

He acted quickly. Joyce was trying to inch her body away from him but he pulled her back, spreading her legs and moving his body up to her. His bulbous gleaming purple mushroom helmet was poised at her pussy opening, which was moist from his tickling fingers in the pool. As Joyce screamed he pushed forward and felt the satisfying entry of the tip of his boner into her snug juicy vagina. It was a tight fit, but he determinedly began a fucking movement which took him inexorably deeper, inch by inch.

Nancy, having got herself firmly established on John's boner, was looking over at Sam and Joyce and smiling, "So is our schoolgirl enjoying her uncle's cock?"

Joyce was lying under Sam still looking stunned as she was being filled more and more with his hard meat, "She will be soon," he gloated. "Oh Nancy, she's really tight and juicy."

He reached his hands forward and grasped Joyce's young full breasts with their ripe strawberry nipples. "Her tits are really big for her age. She takes after her mother."

Nancy had started a nice pumping rhythm as she was fucking John. His eyes were wide, staring in wonderment at his voluptuous auntie and he slowly reached forward to touch her huge melons which were swaying in front of him.

Nancy smiled at him, "So your mom's got big tits as well has she! I bet you've fantasized about her getting on top and fucking you, haven't you, you naughty boy!"

John's groan of admission delighted Nancy as she started pumping her hips more vigorously. John was now grasping and mauling her juggs with relish.

Meanwhile Joyce's body had now woken up to the fact that her vagina was packed tight with her uncle's big boner. She was moaning in time with his thrusts as Sam grasped an ankle in each hand. He had noticed the wonderful flexibility that schoolgirls possessed when he fucked Poppy and Beth and now found that Joyce was no exception as he pushed her legs wide and back over her shoulders. Her pussy was now his to fuck as deeply as he wanted and Joyce's moans got louder as his penetrations took him in to the hilt.

After many enjoyable deep thrusts, Sam let go her legs and grasped her young melons. This released Joyce to move her body more easily and she began frantically pushing her pelvis back towards him in time with his thrusts, desperately trying to suck as much of his boner as possible back into her vagina. She was squealing and wriggling, impaled on his spear.

Glancing sideways Sam saw that John was grasping Nancy's big buttocks in his hands and sucking voraciously on her teats. Sam could tell by the way Nancy was riding John hard, fucking him with intensity, that neither of them would be able to hold back for much longer. Squeezing Joyce's tits even harder Sam leant forward and pushed his tongue in her mouth. The effect was instantaneous.

Joyce's orgasm began immediately. Her vagina contracted gripping her uncle's hard meat and his cum began to launch in fiery spurts deep into her young body. At the same time Sam recognized Nancy's loud screams and knew her vagina would be milking young John's tender teenage stalk.

They all lay there for a minute before Nancy and Sam smiled at each other knowing they had achieved their aims of sex together and simultaneous orgasms, although perhaps not in the way they'd envisaged.

After lunch they sat round the kitchen table. Nancy and Sam were in their bathrobes and John and Joyce in their tracksuits. Sam was making a proposal for the afternoon session in which Nancy and Joyce would kneel on the bed facing the bedrail while John and he took them from behind.

Nancy quickly said, "OK, but no anal."

Nancy was pleased to see John look bewildered as the thought of anything but fucking had clearly not occurred to him. Joyce was looking worried until Sam said, "No, no, there will be no anal for anybody, except for perhaps a little finger or two."

Joyce looked relieved. Nancy gave a satisfied nod and said, "Yea, a finger would be OK, but only one."

A little while later, after Sam had had a quiet chat with John, the women were both facing the bedroom wall with their hands gripping the bedrail. Sam had told John to follow what he did and he started by pouring oil down the crack of Joyce's ass. Sam then pushed his fingers down the crack right under to her pussy where he started gently rubbing her clitoris. Her own juices soon merged with the oil and he knew he'd got her primed.

John had followed Sam's lead, needing a more generous portion of oil for Nancy's big ass, and pretty soon both women were moaning gently, ready for fucking.

With Joyce's bubble butt nicely sticking out towards Sam he slid his hard salami into her hot pussy. She moaned appreciatively as he began a steady fucking motion. Following him closely, John, who was breathing heavily looking at Nancy's magnificent big round ass in front of him, placed his young boner into Nancy's moist vagina.

Nancy moaned, "Oh yea, that feels good."

The next step was for Sam to push his finger into Joyce's asshole. As it slipped past her sphincter she took a sharp intake of breath but made no complaint. John followed his action and pushed his finger into Nancy's asshole causing Nancy to clench her big buttocks.

It was at this point that Sam became naughty. He nodded to John and simultaneously with one hand they grasped the hair of their victims, withdrew their cocks from the pussies and speared the assholes in one movement. The women screamed in unison.

With Sam's hand gripping her hair, Joyce struggled but was unable to change her position. Her asshole was tight but, with the lubricating oil Sam had worked in with his finger, he pushed his boner firmly in to the hilt, feeling the pleasurable slap of his thighs against her pink buttocks.

Nancy was making even more of a commotion. Her scream of "BASTARD!" Sam knew was aimed at him. As soon as John's cock had entered Nancy's sphincter, John was overcome by his excitement at having speared her big wobbling ass. He slammed into her, loving her generous butt which was quivering with his hard fucking.

Pretty soon the men were matching each other's rhythm, as the women began responding to their assault and pushing their asses back. Sam continued to grip Joyce's hair and knelt tall letting her young bubble butt push back, impaling itself on his hard meat, but John let go Nancy's hair and reached around her, squeezing her tits as he pounded into her ass.

As Sam felt Joyce climaxing he slapped her pink ass and then gripped her hips as he shot his jizz into her. John was gasping as he came, gripping Nancy's breasts, with Nancy moaning loudly in her orgasm.

Sam wondered how Nancy would react to his treachery but he need not have worried. She told him that, after she'd got over the shock of John grabbing her hair and penetrating her, she'd loved the sensation of having her ass ridden hard by a teenage bully. So, satisfaction all round.

Later, Sam and Nancy kissed the kids goodbye, having arranged their return the following day. The last kiss was between Nancy and Joyce. Sam expected this to be a sisterly peck but Nancy, grasping Joyce's buttocks, pulled her towards her and thrust her tongue in her mouth. Joyce, Sam was pleased to see, responded with some tongue tussling. They eventually broke apart breathless, before the kids went out of the door.

As Nancy and Sam sat down together, Sam concluded with delight that Christmas with Poppy and Beth, and a wife that obviously liked young girls as well as boys, would now be most interesting.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,090 Followers