Daddy's Little Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilBrandi
lilBrandi
28 Followers

His cock throbbed powerfully when I did that and I could feel the blood streaming into the caverns within the solid shaft. Finally, I licked my way up the length of his bone and reaching the tip, I wrapped my luscious lips around the engorged head

. Daddy moaned out loudly "Ahh yess baby...oh God my sweet little baby, your lips feel exquisite. Suck daddy's cock, ooohhh don't stop." I didn't stop and had no intentions of stopping until I swallowed his sweet baby-making-sperm.

I sucked his thickness into my hungry mouth. Locking my lips around his girth I bobbed downward on his cock until the fat head hit the back of my throat. For the first time I tasted the mixture of his cum and my pussy. I did this over and over, slowly, consuming his flesh. Then, I shocked my daddy with my cock-sucking expertise.

As it is something I have always loved to do, instead of having my dates fuck me, I would please them by going down on them. I definitely know how to suck a cock.

I took my daddy's cock deep into my throat and did not stop until his pubic hair tickled my nose. He screamed out "Ooohhh fuck yes!Deep-throat me baby. Bring me deep....ohh ...good girl..suffocate that throat!"

As I felt the head of his cock open my throat and stretch it, I swirled my tongue all over the hard shaft.

As I continued deep-throating his huge hard cock, I massaged his balls with more aggression now. After about ten minutes of the best blowjob, I know, he has ever had, he started bucking his hips up and down.

I met his thrusts head on, allowing his cock to fuck in and out of my mouth with power. Soon he was fucking my face with long smooth strokes. I took it out every so often and gave him a speedy hand job, pumping his dick with a firm hand, before sinking my wet mouth back down on him. He could take it no more.

He screamed out that he was going to explode. I took his dick out of my mouth and aimed it at my face. My hand was a blur as I quickly jerked his cock off. I opened my mouth just as his cock swelled up and burst its baby-making seed toward my face. With this being his second orgasm in a row, it wasn't as big as the first drenching one, but there was plenty. It squirted my lips, my eyes, and my cheeks and dripped down off my chin. I swallowed the globs of cum that I took in my mouth.

Just as I took the head of his cock back into my cum-soaked lips, I suddenly heard my mom's voice calling my name.

Oh shit, I thought, I am busted big time.

Busted with my daddy's, her husbands cock in my mouth. Busted with my daddy's cum dripping down my face and my body. I then heard it again, louder, "Brandy..."

My eyes flew open. I was lying naked on top of my bed. My mom was next to me shaking my shoulders.

"Brandy hon, you were having a dream sweetie. I came in to let you know your dad and I are going shopping and to see if you wanted anything. You were squirming all over the bed and moaning." With a wink and a grin she added, "I won't even ask what you were dreaming about".

Looking into my mom's pretty eyes, I thought suddenly, Oh God no, you wouldn't want to know.

She kissed my sweating forehead and turned to leave, closing my bedroom door behind her.

I smiled with the thoughts, I had my daddy completely; his mouth, his fingers, his cock. I touched him, felt him, and tasted him.

I lived a day of absolute sin, of incestuous lovemaking with my father and loved every second of it. Now knowing it was all a dream, I live with the absolute pleasure of the uninhibited taboo sex we shared and the ultimate pleasure of feeling no guilt.

Well, what did you think? Please vote and comment, if you want more that is ;)

Love lilB xxx

lilBrandi
lilBrandi
28 Followers
12