Daddy's Little Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad watches Kendall please her brother.
2.6k words
4.51
250.2k
95
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, some or even most of you have seen the first part of "Daddy's Little Whore," that detailed the beginning of my and my daughter Kenny's sexual relationship.

Since then, Kenny has become even more of a slut in the bedroom; besides us making love seven nights a week, she has even "put out" sexually to other men in exchange for special favors for me in addition to satisfying my love for watching her fuck her boyfriend.

My baby girl is the secret fantasy of every man who has a sexy, beautiful daughter: a sweet, innocent-looking, bubbly cheerleader type by day and a sex-starved whore in the bedroom at night.

Anyway, up until now, my son Paul Jr. had no idea that his sister and I had been sleeping together until he had stayed over one weekend.

It had been Saturday morning when Kenny had been giving me my daily morning blow job in the den.

Kenny had given me yet another great cock sucking and I had been shooting my load into her mouth when Junior had walked in on us, just as she had been swallowing the last of my cum.

There was a look of horror on his face at the sight of his baby sister sucking off their father and he ran out of the room without a word.

There was tension throughout that entire day before Kenny went out with her boyfriend that night, leaving me alone with Junior.

Finally, he brought up what he had seen that morning in the den.

"How long have you been fucking her?" he asked in an icy tone.

I told him how long she and I had been intimate, but it had been Kenny that originally initiated sex that first time we slept together, not I.

"And you're letting her get in your pants?! Dad, she has a man; I don't think she's that hard up for dick."

"This was before she met Kevin," I corrected him.

"Still, she's a hot chick; she can have any guy her age. Why is she fucking you? You're her dad, and that is just fucking sick!"

Somehow, despite my son's protest of my affair with Kenny, I could sense that he was thinking otherwise, especially when he had stated his sister was "hot."

"So you think she's hot?" I asked offhandedly.

Junior blushed. "Um...yes."

"She's as sexy as your mother was," I added, winking. "Even better naked."

"Come on, Dad...." he began.

"Come on, my ass. Fess up, Junior; you thought her sucking my cock today was hot. And I've seen how you look at your sister when you come here, and it's not in a brotherly fashion, either."

"Well, she grew up to be real hot," Junior shrugged.

"Junior, just be honest. You've thought about doing her, huh?"

He just grew redder, saying nothing.

"Well, she'd certainly like to spend some time in the sack with you; she's as much as told me so. Besides, when was the last time you'd been with a woman?"

"Not since Cathy and I...."

"Jesus, that bitch dumped you months ago! You mean to tell me you haven't had pussy since then?"

He nodded, still crimson.

"You must be climbing the damn walls at times," I added. "You know, Kenny can relieve that tension of yours with the great talents she has in bed."

I know I piqued his curiosity when Junior asked me, "She's that good of a lay?"

"And her blow jobs are out of this world," I added. "And get this: she's probably one of a rare group of women that likes to take it up the ass."

"Oh my God," my son panted with delight. "I've always wanted to do anal, but could never find a girl that liked it. The girls I could get into bed anyway."

"And to think you are related to a little sexpot that does. Maybe you can have a shot at her when she comes home tonight."

"Nah, she's probably having her brains fucked out by Kevin as we speak. She won't want any when she gets in."

"Bullshit. She's come home and practically jumped me after being out with him. She could be out doing six guys at once and I'd guarantee you she'd come home wanting more."

"She likes to fuck that much?" Junior asked, now very interested. So much for me and Kenny being together being "fucking sick."

"She's my little whore," I grinned. "Once she sees how horny you are, she'll jump you too."

It was then that he finally confessed he had a fantasy of fucking Kenny since she was thirteen, but never acted on it because she was both underage at the time AND his sister.

But after seeing us that morning and his talk with me, Junior then decided it was time to unleash his own long-lost fantasy.

***********************************

As expected, Kenny did come home from her date horny, but she and Kev had had an argument instead of sex, and she was pissed.

Good thing, because I had told Junior to hurry up, get naked and in bed in the guest room where he was staying.

"Sometimes I wish he'd fall off a cliff!" Kendall had hissed about her boyfriend.

"What's the matter, baby?" I asked her.

"Would you believe that jackass says we need to cut back on sleeping together? So help me, if he is cheating on me, I'll not only kill the slut, I'll cut his fucking balls off!"

"Well, baby, you're so hot in bed, you probably wear him out."

"Whatever! I'm tired of him and his six inch dick anyway. He doesn't even make me cum as much as you do."

"Oh really?" I asked, then added, "You know, if you're still horny, I have someone in mind you can open those sexy legs for."

She looked at me, crestfallen. "You don't want to fuck either?"

"Not yet, baby," I said. "But I know another hot, horny guy close to you that does. And it's been awhile since he's had some good pussy."

"Junior?" she asked, both puzzled and elated.

I grinned and nodded. "He's waiting in the guest room all ready to go, baby."

I followed her down the hall shortly after Kenny had made her way toward the guest room.

It hadn't taken her long to get naked once she had gotten to the door of the room and gone inside.

Knowing I liked watching her with other men, she "accidently" left the door ajar before slowly making her way toward her brother, who was on his back in bed, sporting a large, healthy erection at the sight of her.

Wordlessly, she got between his thighs, taking his cock into her mouth, the slurping noises she made audible from where I was as her expert mouth took in his willing tool inch by inch as Junior groaned in delight.

His cock popped out of her mouth; with Kenny then licking the shaft and sucking gently on his dick head, then dipped down to nibble and lick his balls, licking her way back up his shaft.

Next, Kenny downed every inch of his meat until he was in her throat, her not taking her eyes off of him as she performed deep throat on his cock.

His groans grew louder and his hips bucked with every stroke Kenny made with her hot mouth.

"Fuck, Sis, you can suck some cock!" he called out. "Yeah, baby, deep throat that dick! God, you are so fucking good!"

His encouragement made her suck him even harder, his groans almost at the point of yelling.

"Shit, Kenny, suck that cock, you hot bitch!"

Kenny went down on Junior for a few more minutes before pulling her mouth off his throbbing member.

"I think someone is ready to fuck," she purred at him, climbing onto his cock and guiding it in her.

Kenny then began bucking wildly up and down on Junior's hard on, her thighs clutching his hips as she fucked him, each of their moans almost drowning out the other's.

"Is this what you wanted, baby?" she panted as she rode his cock harder. "You've always wanted to fuck me, haven't you? Did me sucking Daddy's cock this morning turn you on? Is that why you're enjoying my pussy so much? Oh, God, Junior, your cock is so big and feels so good in my cunt!"

Junior grabbed her hips in an attempt to push her further down on his fuck tool.

"Come on, baby, fuck me harder," he grunted. "Give that dick a good ride. Show me more of you being the hot piece of ass Dad says you are! Fuck me, Kenny!"

"God yes, Junior!" she panted when he bucked his hips up to meet her thrusts. "I love this so much. Fuck me, Junior. Dammit, fuck me good!"

"Ride me, baby, you're so fucking hot," he panted back.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Juniorrrrrrrrrrr....shit, I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Kenny called out.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for me real hard. Just keep fucking that cock when you do!"

I nearly shot off in my own pants watching my daughter having an orgasm while she continued to slam up and down on my son's long-neglected cock.

Just in case I did cum before I was ready, I dropped my jeans to the ground and kicked them aside, stroking my own raging hard on as my kids engaged in hot, passionate sex.

Junior's hips thrusted up to match her own thrusts as she came hard for him.

When she finished, she climbed off his still-hard dick and presented her ass to him.

"Fuck my cunt," she told him. "But I want you to cum in my ass!"

It wasn't unusual for Kenny to command this to any man she'd been with; the only man allowed to cum in her cunt was I...and the man she would marry someday. Other men had to settle for her mouth and ass.

"Oh my God, you're my dream woman," Junior groaned in delight. "Baby, I would love to fuck that ass!"

"You can when you are about to cum," she said. "But fuck my cunt first. Now!"

Junior didn't have to be asked a third time as he slammed his entire cock into her soaked slit and pounded her pussy, both of them soon in a fucking frenzy.

"Oh fuck!" Kenny yelled. "Fuck!"

"Mmmm, here it is, you hot little slut," he grunted.

"Fuck..fuck..fuck..ohhhh..yes...oh..oh..oh..oh.. oh...ohhhhhhh shit, Junior, fuck me! FUCK ME!!!!"

"Oh, baby, you are a little whore just like Dad says, aren't you? I can tell you like getting dick."

"DAMMIT, JUNIOR, FUCCCCCCCCCCCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" she cried louder. "FUCK ME HARDER!"

"You want it harder, baby? How about I put my whole big cock deep in you and go even harder? You like that? Huh, you little slut?"

"Oh God, yes!" she screeched. "Fuck the hell out of me!"

My strokes on my own aching cock sped up as Junior indeed buried his tool all the way to his balls deep into my daughter's cunt, fucking her so hard that I could hear his balls slap against her hot ass without even seeing it.

"Fucking yes, Junior!" she cried. "God dammit, fuck me more like that!"

The bed now shook as Junior fucked her with all his strength; his teeth gritted in the look I knew all too well.

I knew I often got the same look when I was about to cum during my own fuck sessions with Kenny and other women I slept with now and again.

And I too felt my own teeth grit just as I saw Junior's...who no doubt himself would be cumming soon.

He then pulled out of Kenny's snatch in one pull, using her cunt juices to lube her asshole in addition to his own cock being soaked from the fuck he had just given her pussy.

He then gradually and slowly buried his pole inside Kenny's willing ass, fucking her slowly at first, then speeding up little by little.

"Yes!" Kenny cried in pure lust. "Fuck me in the ass!"

"Mmmmmmmm...Dad's little whore who loves it in the back door....baby, this is definitely what I waited for! Jesus, your ass is so fucking tight!" Junior called, pushing more of his manhood into her pink asshole.

"That's it, baby," she panted, looking back at him. "Put some more of that cock in my ass! Fuck me, dammit!"

Once Junior had buried his entire tool in her chute, his pumping increased to the pace he had when he had fucked my daughter's pussy.

Both were shaking the bed again with unrestrained passion as Junior gave his sister's ass the fucking of a lifetime, before he began to tense up.

"Baby...I'm cumming...I'm gonna cum in your tight hot ass!" my son called out.

"Do it," Kenny grunted at him. "Fill my ass with that hot seed!"

In time with my son exploding in Kenny's ass and her screams of orgasm, my own cock shot off, sending my sperm everywhere: my thighs, stomach and even the wall beside me. It was almost as if I had an endless stream of cum.

While I had made a mess of myself once my cock had finally emptied, Junior too had finished cumming and pulled out of Kenny's ass.

"Jesus, Dad was right, you are great in bed," he panted at her.

She deeply kissed him and grinned.

"Well, if you're horny any more this weekend, you know where to find me," she winked before getting up to leave, picking up her clothes on the way.

"Hey, you ain't gonna be one of those fuck and leave types, are you?"

"Not usually, but Dad might need a little action tonight too. Like I said, if you get horny again, you know where I am."

When I saw her come toward the door, I grabbed my jeans off the floor and then took off to the bathroom to for a quick shower to get the mess I had made on myself when I'd cum.

When I'd gotten out and dried off and putting the towel around me, Junior had fallen into a very satisfied sleep, snoring like a bear.

Still completly naked and holding her clothes, Kenny had giggled when she had spied my cum on the wall outside his door that I had yet to clean off.

"I guess you liked what you saw," she leered at me, then wiped the wall with her panties.

"I don't even think I'd cum so hard in my life until I saw you taking his entire dick up your ass and letting him shoot off in it," I confessed.

"Well," she said sexily as she dumped the clothes in the hamper, "let's go into the bedroom and you can have a turn at my ass too. And other things, of course."

"Wasn't fucking Junior enough for you tonight? It's almost two in the morning as it is."

"Now Daddy, you if anyone should know one man is never enough for me. I am your little whore, after all."

Long story short, I'd gotten instantly horny again and Kenny and I hurried into our bedroom, fucking each other's brains out until three thirty that morning before we too went to sleep, both her cunt and ass filled with my cum.

Sunday night, she gave Junior another solid fucking for over an hour before accompanying him to the airport and nearly causing an accident when she sucked him off on the interstate on the way there.

I can't wait until the next time he visits. And of course, they can't wait to see one another again either.

Next time, however, Kenny wants both of us at once. I think we can talk Junior into it.