Daddy's Lonely Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby Doll, this is the best gift any father could ever have received for his Birthday." This will be with me always, and I hope you will look on this as a learning experience. "I will love you always."

That is something nobody will ever take away from me. He also says he loves this woman here, as Karl touch my smiling face. I think any woman who would wait ten years for a man to fuck her, has got to be worth more than just a piece of ass, he says to me. So if you would like Sue, we can Change your last name to Clark. "I leaned over grabbed his neck, kissed him like we were a couple of teenagers on a wild date."

"Yes I said to him," then I whispered: we for got about Lois' ass. Lets make a wish, as we each grabbed a leg. Karl and I lifted her ass straight up into the air, and started licking her asshole, and rubbing her clitoris at the same time.

"Oh my god.... Oh my god.... Oh my god.... what a family this is going to be, Oh my god..."