Daddy's Modest Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy and His not-so modest girl plan for the Summer!
6.2k words
4.29
86.8k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight streamed in through the cracks in the cream white blinds. Long drawn out slats of lemony early morning light fell upon the tousled black sheets that shimmered and shined in the dim room. Streaks of light fell across her face as she slept, causing her sweet dreams to fade into starlight and sparkles in the back of her mind, ready to pick up where they left off soon as day turned to night and she closed her eyes yet again to rest her sleepy golden eyes. As those golden eyes opened, rimmed in slightly smudged makeup, and took in the room she found herself in, all signs of groggy sleepiness disappeared. Grey walls stared back at her with a broad face of stripes that alternated between glossy and matte. A large oval mirror reflected the room behind her with the black wardrobe, dresser, nightstand and desk. The mirror also reflected her pale body tangled within the sheets of her father's bed. Long deep red curls were sprawled out across the red silk pillows and there was a note left on the pillow beside her head. With long pale hands, she reached out and took the note into her hand.

My Dearest Josephine,

When you are ready, come downstairs. I should be making breakfast by now. We have a lot to talk about and it is important.

Love, Dad

Lucas turned on the radio and started the coffee maker with the fine dark chocolate hazelnut grog that he usually only pulled out on Josephine's birthday. With the radio playing classic rock from Billy Joel, Queen and The Doors, he opened the refrigerator and looked at what all he could make for his beloved baby girl. The eggs and milk were fresh and there was a half-bottle of authentic maple syrup sitting on the top shelf. He scooped the ingredients up as well as a box of blueberries. Though she liked to watch what she ate, Lucas assumed that she'd burned off enough calories last night that she wouldn't mind having something a little bit fattening for breakfast. He reached into the cabinet and pulled out the flour, oil and, on a whim, a bag of chocolate chips.

Upon pulling the large stainless steel frying pan out of the cupboard above the stove, things went sour. The handle came with his hand but the pan went with gravity and fell straight onto his little toe. He let out a loud keening yelp and bit his knuckle. Lucas had an extreme tolerance for pain, but no matter how manly a man, dropping something on your toe hurts like hell. He sucked it up and tossed the pan and handle into the sink, for lack of a better idea of what to do with them. Behind him, Josephine stifled a giggle then winced as she noticed how her father was slightly favoring one foot rather than the other.

"You okay Daddy?" She whispered, trying not to surprise him too much and make him even angrier.

To her surprise, Lucas turned to face her with a look of pure relief and happiness upon his face. Within a few quickly hobbled steps he picked her up, spun her round and hugged her so tight she was gasping for air. Lucas placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back gently and took in the sight of her. At some point in time Josephine had dressed in a simple white lacy night gown that brushed her thighs and was slightly see-through, something that wasn't usually a problem since she usually wore underwear while wearing it, but today she seemed to have left those off and the effect wasn't lost on Lucas. Already, his cock was stiffening inside his boxers. Her hair was still messy and sexy as ever, a few curly strands falling forward and emphasizing her golden eyes, high cheek bones, petite nose and lush lips that were the perfect pink. Without thinking it through, Lucas pulled her close to him and kissed her with a hard passion that shocked Josephine. When she didn't move to kiss back, Lucas pulled away and turned away from her and pushed his hands down on the counter with a force that caused a loud smacking sound to reverberate through the quiet house. He was so excited and happy that she hadn't rejected him after last night that he didn't bother to think that maybe she didn't want to even acknowledge what happened and didn't want him.

Josephine watched her father and mentally chastised herself about not kissing him back. She wanted to, oh God how she wanted to kiss him back and fall into his bed again, but she was just so shocked and now he was feeling guilty over it. Resting a hand on his bare shoulder, Josephine kissed his cheek and then wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her chest against his back.

"I'm sorry about that. About making you feel guilty about the kiss-not the actual kiss itself. I loved the kiss. I also loved last night and I don't regret it at all. Do you?" Her cool cheek rests against his hot back and goosebumps raised up along her flesh as she awaited his response. He didn't say anything. He turned around and took her chin between his thumb and forefinger and kissed her softly, sweetly, on the lips then looked deeply into her eyes then smiled broadly. She loved his eyes. Blue eyes with a splash of yellow-brown in the middle around the iris. Today she saw more than just his ocean blue eyes. She saw passion and beauty and protection. She also saw love.

Lucas wrapped his strong arms around his daughter's waist and pulled her close. Pressing his lips to her forehead, he whispered. "Listen baby, this is going to be hard and you know it. I love you and I have suspicions that you feel the same exact way, but no one can know about this. To everyone, this is wrong. We can make this work, I know it, but promise me that you will be faithful to me-and trust me-if you aren't, I'll find out. After all, I am your Dad."

Josephine smiled and looked up into his eyes adoringly. "I love you too. And of course I will be faithful to you...Daddy."

As she said it, that simple, sexy, incestuous title, caused his cock to harden and press against her belly. With a slight smile, she kissed him softly then whispered in his ear. "Tell me... What is it like to suck this...?" Her long fingers with their baby pink painted nails rubbed his prick through the thin cotton of his boxers and a low moan rumbled through his chest.

One large rough hand tangled in her curly hair and he tapped her lips with the index finger of the other. "Mm... Well, for me it feels pretty good, although I'm not sure you'd like it... Have you ever done it before?" The question lit a fire in his belly and he knew that if she said yes that there just might be one less horny teenage boy in the world.

When she shook her head and a shy blush added a cute pinkness her cheeks, Lucas was relieved but also a little unsure. Inexperienced girls were usually the worst at giving head, but he figured that he could let her try, maybe she wouldn't be too horrible and even if she was, he knew that there was somewhere else he could put his cock that just might satisfy them both much more... "Alright baby girl, that's good. All you really do is get on your knees... Open your mouth, suck, and take a little but more into your mouth when you're ready... Oh, and using your tongue and hands wouldn't be a bad idea either." Winking and shivering with excitement, Lucas couldn't believe that this hot young thing wanted to suck his cock, or that she was his daughter.

As soon as Josephine's knees touched the cool linoleum floor of the kitchen, Lucas' cell phone rang. "Shit, hold on a moment sweetie..."

"Hello." The side of Lucas' mouth turned down as he listened to the caller identify herself. "Oh, Hey Sarah." Josephine frowned at the mention of her aunt's name. In her mind, her aunt was a hypocritical bitch and she knew that her father agreed with her one hundred percent on that. Josephine sighed and rubbed her cheek along Lucas' thigh and mouthed the word "Daddy" and pouted. Lucas ignored her and continued to talk to his sister. "Yeah, Josie and I are doing well. She just graduated from Northern Pine... Yes, she is a very smart girl, I'm so proud of her."

Lucas smiled down at Josephine. The interruption was allowing Lucas to go soft and Josephine didn't want that. She hooked her fingertips under the elastic band of his boxers and pulled them down until they were around his ankles then pulled on them until Lucas gave in and stepped out of them. Curiously, Josephine ran a fingertip along his balls and listened as her daddy grunted in approval then fumbled to give an explanation to her aunt. "Yeah, stubbed my toe today while trying to make breakfast... No, that isn't why I have a daughter... No, I really don't have anything better to do with my time and you shouldn't either. Your girls should be the most important thing in your life and you have them for a reason other than cheap labor... Fine, it's your life. Now, does this call have a point, I'm in the middle of something!"

Josephine ran her fingertips along the length of her father's large cock and wrapped her hand around it. Slowly, she straightened herself until her mouth was level with the head of his prick and slowly, hesitantly, stuck out the tip of her pink tongue and licked the head and probed the tiny little hole that was already starting to ooze pre-cum. Lucas bit his bottom lip to keep from moaning. "Wait... You want them to stay for the summer? I do have a girl of my own to watch over, and aren't Anna and Liz around twenty, why would they come here for the summer, they should be in college."

Lucas gripped the counter hard and pushed his hips forward as Josephine twirled her tongue around the edge of his head then flattened her tongue and licked the oozing precum off of the glistening pink head of his prick. His hips bucked and pushed his head into her mouth. As the tight wetness of her mouth enveloped him, he was fully hard and almost ready to cum, the only problem was the heinous bitch on the other end of the phone call. "Right... Took a year off, but why here?" Lucas stifled a groan of pleasure as Josephine started sucking and pushing more and more of his cock into her mouth. "Looking at going to a few schools around here... Okay, fine, I'll call you back later and we will set it up, but I've really got to go now. Bye."

With her tongue swirling around his cock, Lucas couldn't hang up fast enough. The hand that was tangled in her hair pushed her head closer as he pushed his hips forward. Within seconds, Josephine's bottom lip rested against his balls and she was gagging on his cock. "Shh baby girl, relax."

As she relaxed, she stopped gagging on his cock, her throat now squeezing the upper length while her mouth sucked and her tongue twirled and her lips squeezed the base of his prick. Lucas' hand tugged on her hair and pulled her head gently back then pushed it forward. Quickly, she got the hang of it and was bobbing her head up and down on his cock and he could already feel his balls swelling with hot cum. One pale hand wrapped around his balls and gently massaged them, her fingers squeezing and occasionally her fingernails gently scraping them. His hips moved frantically, fucking his little girl's mouth, then as he pushed all the way in and she gave a subtle squeeze to his balls, he came.

Wave after wave of his thick hot seed spurted into her mouth and she guzzled it down like a pro. He pulled out of her mouth just as the last wave hit and he spurted a long stream of the milky glaze onto her breasts which had popped out with the vigorous motion in which he'd fucked his daughter's sweet little plump mouth. "Holy...fuck..."

Lucas' head dropped back and he stared at the ceiling, both hands pressed down on the counter to keep his legs from buckling. Josephine giggled and dragged a finger through the sticky glaze of cum on her chest and licked her finger. "Was that good...?"

Lucas' chest heaved with every breath and once his legs were stable he stood tall and looked down at her with amazement in his eyes. "I thought you said you never did that before!?"

Josephine smiled back proudly and nodded. "I didn't, but I can do this..." She opened her mouth and formed a clover with her tongue.

As Lucas untangled his hand from his daughter's curly hair he helped her up from off the floor and kissed her hard, the taste of his semen still on her lips. Her body melted against his. When they finally pulled away they were both panting and out of breath. Lucas pulled his daughter's night gown down and stared at her heavy plump perfect breasts, thin waist and wide hips and thighs, the perfect hourglass. Her legs were shapely and long and as he stared, his cock once again began to harden. "Well, there, now we're both naked..."

They both helped with breakfast and because they couldn't fry bacon naked, Josephine ended up wearing nothing but a frilly pink apron with hearts all over it and Lucas wore his white "Kiss the Cook" apron. Josephine repeatedly followed the apron's advice and kissed her daddy over and over again. The fresh blueberry chocolate chip pancakes tasted amazing with the dark chocolate hazelnut coffee and crisp bacon. Everything was fantastic, especially because it was cooked with love.

As Josephine stood to clear the plates, Lucas took her hand and sighed. "Listen sweetie, we weren't very safe last night... I ran into town last night after you were asleep and bought this, it's a morning after pill, and I also made an appointment later today for you to go get some birth control..."

Josephine's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Daddy...I am on birth control... Remember how last year I had to stay home at least two days every month? That was because of my period. I was losing so much blood I was anemic so Dr. Wilkes put me on the pill." She smiled brightly then hugged him tight.

"Oh..." Lucas felt ridiculous for not knowing that earlier, but he was glad that he wasn't going to be a father and a grandfather anytime soon.

Josephine sat on his lap and kissed him softly and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Let's do something fun this summer!"

Lucas nodded. "Alright, so, what do you want to do? A vacation to someplace fun, maybe go to an amusement park?"

Josephine shrugged and kissed his forehead. "Let's talk about it later, if I'm not mistaken you are supposed to talk to Sarah again..." She grimaced at her aunt's name. "I'll clean up here, don't worry about it."

Lucas nodded reluctantly and kissed her once again and let her clean the dishes as he grabbed his cell phone and walked into the family room and called his sister.

Usually, people came to the front door and rang the doorbell, unless they knew Mr. Dylan and his daughter, in which case, they would simply walk along the stone path that curved along the house and up to the backdoor where they knocked then just walked in. Today, one person who knew Lucas and Josephine had come walking up that stone path. When the knock came, Josephine quickly shoved her father's boxers into a drawer and maneuvered her night gown up her body under the apron just before her father's coworker, Jack Sanders, walked into the house wearing a yellow and white striped polo, khaki colored cargo shorts and sneakers that obviously cost a pretty penny but were never used for exercise. Jack was an average sized man who was naturally trim with dark brown eyes and hair. He was tall but not as tall as Lucas, who was just above six feet three inches tall.

Lucas had found out about Jack sexually harassing his daughter. But now, as she was faced with the monster that haunted her dreams wearing a short sexy night gown and frilly apron, she felt all the more nervous, and she very well couldn't call her dad in to help since he was currently in an embarrassing state of undress.

A dangerous lusty glint flickered in jack's dark eyes as he took in the sight of Josephine standing before him in such a cute skimpy state. He slowly sauntered over to her and rests a hand on the counter to the side of her, somewhat trapping her. "Hey there darling." Glancing behind her and spying the coffee pot he smiled wickedly. "How about getting old Jack a cup of coffee...?"

At the moment, Josephine couldn't think of much of anything to do. "Are you sure you don't want me to get my dad? We just finished breakfast and I'm sure he's expecting you..."

He smiled and raised his other hand and twirled a lock of her curly red hair around his finger. "Nah, I tried to call him to tell him I was on my way over to bring by some paperwork for the new account, but the line was busy. You can tell him in a minute. Now don't be rude and just turn around and get me some coffee, please."

She nodded, her mouth dry and her legs shaking. She didn't want to be considered rude but she also didn't want her daddy to be upset at her for letting Jack put her in this position, but at the moment, she didn't have much choice. Josephine turned and stretched up and opened a cabinet and grabbed a clean white mug for his coffee. Jack's hands moved to her hips and her skin prickled with revulsion. As she bent forward and poured his coffee, she could feel him grinding the hard lump in his shorts against the cleft of her ass. One of his hands slipped down the front of the apron and onto her thigh then began trailing upwards.

"Please stop... I'm really really uncomfortable with this." Josephine swallowed hard and tried to pull away but Jack pulled her back against him with the one hand as the other hovered just below her naked sex, still wet from sucking her father's cock earlier that morning.

His lips pressed against her neck near her ear. "Aren't you going to ask me if I want cream or sugar in my coffee?"

Fingernails bit into her hip and she gasped in pain and surprise. Jack had never been this adamant about trying to get in her pants before. She fumbled over the words. "Would you like c-cream or sugar in your-...your coffee?"

With a low husky voice he replied. "With lots and lots of sugar..." His hand pressed against her naked sex and a happy grunt told her that he was pleased with her lack of panties. She pushed against the counter and tried to spin but he held fast and pressed his lips to her neck and scraped the skin with his teeth.

"Oh what a naughty girl you are, I told your daddy that you probably had someone on the side, or maybe you're just naughty because you thought I'd come over today? I know you want me and I don't blame you. Well, good news, I want you too and I am going to have you..." His fingers rubbed along her pussy. One finger pushed into her as he ground the heel of his hand against her clit. When her daddy touched her it felt good, but this hurt her and made her feel dirty.

"Stop it, I'll call my dad in here if you don't stop it... I'm not afraid of you anymore!" Josephine pulled forward then managed to twist herself out of Jack's hold.

Lucas, who had heard Jack's voice in the kitchen, quickly grabbed his robe from one of the hangers in the laundry room that abutted the family room, rushed in to find Jack pushing Josephine over the counter and pulling up her nightgown. "Bastard!"

Jack looked back at Lucas and his face drained of all color. "Whoa Luke, she begged me to do it, I swear." He raised his hands in the air and backed away. Josephine rushed to her father and cowered behind him.

Luke's voice was low and angry. "Josie, is this true...?"

Josephine shook her head and buried her face into the back of her father's plush blue robe. "No, he's a liar!"

Jack glowered at her, his voice growing gruff and his face turning red. "Bullshit, she's a hot blooded slut and you know it! I've seen her fuck plenty of guys in the store room when she supposedly came to see you, don't blame me for taking advantage of that!" Lucas stepped forward and looked down at the man-if you could call him that-that stood before him. "I know for a fact that my baby girl is a virgin and she told me the truth about you last night, how you tried to fuck her in the store room and how she'd run home crying every time because you took advantage of her!"

12