Daddy's Modest Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew all too well and wasn't one damn bit happy about it. He then ignored her question and pointed at the other bag as he touched the sexy bikini he held in his hand. "And that one?"

She sighed and leaned back and crossed her legs, giving him the tiniest flash of white lace panties. "Just some new bras and panties, stuff that I really don't think you need to be looking at."

Lucas scoffed and leaned forward, eyes pinned on her. "Oh, really? Is that why you traipse around here showing off yourself to me? Maybe Jack was right and you are a hot blooded little slut!" As soon as he said it, Lucas wished that he could take it back. The wounded look in her eyes hurt him, but there was also something else in her eyes that he didn't understand, then as soon as tears started to stream from her eyes he knew what that look was; fear.

"You!" Her voice was accusing and the feral look in her eyes made her look all-too much like a hurt animal trapped in a cage. "You would dare listen to that...that rapist rather than your own daughter!?" At this point she was standing in front of him and pointing an accusing finger straight at his nose. "That bastard has been trying to get in my pants for two years and you accuse me of being a hot-blooded slut!?"

Lucas was shocked at her reaction, but slowly as the news sunk in, his shock turned into hot anger and his blood sizzled through his veins. "...He what?" His voice was calm, deathly calm.

Her bottom lip trembled and he saw a glimpse of the little girl she used to be. "Every time I came to your office he'd try and grope me o-or he'd touch me if I wore as skirt and you-you believed him when he told you I was a slut..." With voice cracking and tears dyed gray from her mascara, Josephine was breaking his heart.

"Oh God, baby..." He reached out to her and felt so relieved when she let him pull her onto his lap that some of his anger dissipated, but a whole new fire was roiling in his belly as he learned what Jack had done to his little girl. Lucas smoothed her hair and held her close and wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed her cheeks. "I'm so sorry...I had no idea. He just suggested that since you were such a pretty girl that you probably just had some boyfriend you didn't want me to know about and you..." His words stuck in his throat and he rubbed her back, some of the anger from earlier returning and only adding to the fury he felt within.

Josephine shook her head and buried her face in his bare chest until her breathing returned to normal, except for a few hiccups. "No...Never. I know you wouldn't want me having sex, I'm saving myself for the right man and...And there isn't even a boy that has caught my eye."

Relief washed over him and soothes the fiery anger within him. "Trust me, baby girl, that asshole is going down." He pressed a kiss to her forehead and noticed that it was getting late. "Go to bed and take your new clothes with you.

Josephine nodded and headed upstairs with her two bags and left her father to think about what had just happened. He heard the shower turned on and he hoped that she would sleep well after this whole messy ordeal.

Needless to say, he was furious about what Jack had done, but if he were to go over to Jack's house and actually murder him, he'd never see his little girl again. Lucas sat up late, just thinking about ways to make that asshole pay for what he did to his little girl.

Lucas had finally given up and gone to sleep after realizing there was nothing that he could possibly do tonight. His door creaked open and as he squinted through the dark, he could have sworn he saw a Goddess. Dressed in her thin black silk robe with the Japanese cherry blossoms, Josephine slipped into her father's room and nervously stood a few feet away from his large King sized bed with its red silk sheets and soft downy pillows.

Her voice was faint and husky as she spoke. "Daddy..."

B-bmp...B-bmp...Blood pumped through his veins releasing a hot lustiness all throughout his body. He must be dreaming, but as he felt the silk sheets against his skin and bumped his head against the headboard as he was sitting up, it seemed less and less likely. "B-baby girl?" His voice was hoarse and as his eyes adjusted to the dark, he began to see her pale skin and the outline of her body.

Lucas wasn't sure, but he could almost swear that he saw her nod. "Yes Daddy, it's me...you asked me what I bought today and..." The tension in the air was almost so thick he could see it. She untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. Both breasts were framed by red and black lace that laced down the center, just barely obscuring the nipples. The lace met just above her belly button then separated again to wrap around her belly and meat again to cover her. Lucas took in the sight of this gorgeous woman in just a sexy teddy, bearing herself to him, and since the woman was one which was so...taboo, he couldn't help but grow instantly hard, his hard prick bobbing against his belly as he took in the sight of her. "You are the only man that I've ever wanted and the man that I want to give myself to..."

Since he didn't say anything, Josephine began to feel shy and uncomfortable. "If you want...I can just leave and we won't talk about this ever again..." Her voice wavered. She was on the verge of tears.

Lucas pulled back the covers and offered her his hand. "Come here baby girl." She took his hand and pulled herself up onto the bed and sat up on her knees in front of him. He took her chin between his thumb and forefinger and forced her to look up at him, even in the poor light he could tell that she was blushing and he kissed her; warm, hard and on the lips. Her shock gave way to lust and slowly, she began to kiss back then let his tongue slip into her mouth to taste and explore her.

They broke the kiss with a desperate need for air. The room seemed to be over a hundred degrees and getting hotter by the second. This time, when Lucas spoke, his voice was rough and lusty. "Close your eyes sweetie."

She closed her eyes and he kissed her neck, teeth grazing her hot skin, as his large rough hands working at stripping her naked, her teddy falling in a lacy puddle on his floor. She straddled him, his cock pressed against her belly as she ran her fingers through his hair. His lips found her breasts and kissed, sucked and teased until she was begging for him to stop. Lucas buried his face in his daughter's cleavage and moaned. "God baby girl, how is it that you have these big gorgeous tits?"

She laughed and her breasts rubbed and jiggled against his face. His lips once again fastened around her nipple, his teeth squeezing and teasing as his tongue moved in a circular motion against her nipple as his hand imitated these movements on her other nipple. He murmured against the soft skin of her breast. "You taste so sweet..." While one hand worked her nipple, the other slipped from the small of her back down to her ass, his fingers brushing along the cleft.

A throaty gasp escaped her lips and her hips instinctively bucked forward, forcing her clit against the hard length of her father's penis. "Please stop, I can't take much more..."

A moment of disappointment flashed across Lucas' face then was quickly replaced by a wicked smile. "If your nipples taste this good..." He dragged his tongue across her left nipple for emphasis. "Then I must find out what that sweet little pussy of yours tastes like..."

As he pushed her onto her back, she didn't resist, she'd always wanted to know what it felt like to be eaten out and as his tongue slipped across her full swollen pussy lips she knew that she'd love it. Licking her opening and pushing the tip in, kissing all along her swollen lips up to her little clit and sucking then down to her little pink rosebud of an asshole, he licked her and smiled wickedly as she bucked and moaned. He nipped and kissed along her outer lips and began to suck her clit as he slipped one finger into her wet slit and sucking harder as her tightness wrapped around it.

Josephine blushed gently, her cheeks flushed pink with arousal as she watched her father lick her pussy, her fingers tangled in his hair as she pushed him closer and closer to her wet slit. As he sucked on her clit, her pussy tightened and he moved he lips to her opening, sucking and licking until she climaxed and a wave of her juiced drenched his face as he drank her cum. Lucas crawled over his daughter until he was looking into her gorgeous lust-glazed eyes. "Kiss me." He said, his voice hoarse and commanding.

She kissed his lips and chin, her little pink tongue darting out to lick her own juices off of his face. He kissed her hard and grabbed her by her curly hair and forced her to look him in the eyes. "This is may be a little uncomfortable and once we do this, there is no going back. Are you sure you want this?"

Josephine nodded and kissed him hard and nibbled his bottom lip. "Of course. As I said, the man I was saving myself for was you."

Lucas spread her thighs with his knees and pushed her head to the point where his neck met his shoulder and spoke in a gruff voice. "Bite me, this might hurt a little."

Lucas was a big man all around and his cock was no exception, at seven and a half inches long and thick, his daughter's tight cunt was no match for his massive dick, but he wanted her and she wanted him. There was no turning back. Positioning himself at her slick opening, Lucas pushed hard and felt the head just barely slip in. Josephine bit down hard on his skin and a load rumbling moan rocked through his chest. Pulling out, he heard a small pop and Josephine let up a bit as her small cunt once again tightened. "It's not over yet baby doll."

Once again, Lucas pushed into his daughter and felt her teeth sink deep into his flesh, his cock already aching for release as it went even deeper. Slowly, he began to rock back and forth, pulling out slightly, then pushing back in farther and farther until he felt himself slide through that barrier. Her hymen tore and Josephine gasped and her head fell back onto a mound of pillows. Lucas kisses her cheeks as tears began to trickle from her eyes in a show of overwhelming emotion. "Shhh baby girl, you're alright, you'll be fine..."

Pushing in deeper until he found himself buried all the way inside her, only then did he begin to slowly pump in and out of her. The ache subsided and she slowly felt the pleasure of having him inside of her, the hot hard length of him pumping in and out, his hands positioned on her waist for support as he leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to nibble and suck.

Cum rose in his balls and it was all he could do not to cum right then and there, but he needed her to orgasm again, needed to feel her tighten around him. Pumping ever harder and faster, he lifted her calves onto his shoulders and listened to her gasp each time he hit her cervix with the head of his cock. Every muscle in her body tightened as she climaxed, her juices flowing out from inside of her. With one last thrust, he pushed all the way inside her and came, shooting wave after wave of his hot cum inside her, so much so that it gushed out along with her juices in a thin liquid that drizzled over her tight ass like glaze on a hot cake. He collapsed on top of her, breathless and shuddering from the aftershocks of his own orgasm.

He pulled out carefully and held his daughter into his arms and kissed her forehead. Moving a stray lock of curly red hair from her face, Lucas promised his daughter that he would forever be her faithful lover for as long as she would have him.

12