Daddy's Monster

Story Info
Babygirl learns the difference between man and monster.
2.3k words
3.51
91.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy arrives Home and I do as I have been trained. I undress Him fold His clothes and put them on the stool. I kneel in front of him and kiss the head of His cock and slowly kiss every part of it. Worshiping the thing I wish for the most. I take it in my hands and pump it slowly while I wrap my lips around the tip. Sucking the tip as I grip his weighted Balls in my hand and begin rubbing them. I look up at Him and He knows what I am thinking. He grabs my wrists and pulls me up to meet His face. I wrap my arms around Him and look into His eyes, knowing what is about to happen. He pulls me closer to Him and kisses my nose. I look at his smile and unable to resist and kiss Him deeply and whisper through a giggle, "Welcome Home Daddy."

He grabs my ass and lifts me up and as I wrap my legs around His waist he walks forward whispering through our kiss, "Thank you Love, I missed those lips today." I kiss His neck and nibble on His ear as He takes us to the bathroom. He reaches in to the shower and turns the water on steamy hot. He puts me down and helps me in. We have already tried to let Him carry me in, it ended poorly with my concussion and bloody nose after He slipped.

I giggle remembering it as He grabs the soaps from the shelf. He begins soaping my body and cleaning everywhere, slipping two soap filled fingers inside my wet pussy and pumping them. I moan and begin to pant as his stroke speed increases. I begin to arch my back and push myself down hard to His hands, whining and begging Him. "uh uh mmm Please Daddy, don't stop. I need to......"

He laughs and shoves them further into me and holds them still. "You need to what, my love? You are starting to tighten around my fingers and I have not given you permission." He looks into my begging eyes and smiles softly at me. "This is for you, all for you. I don't want you do cum yet." Hearing my whine He pulls His fingers out." If you do we will be finished for the night. I can't trust you to ruin my fun." He turns off the water and steps out walking to the bedroom, pulling me along with Him by my wrist.

I pout saying "No fair teasing me like that." I whine, "I promise I wouldn't stop, even if I don't have the sex drive of my horny old master!" I stick my bottom lip out into a large pout.

He begins to laugh harder at me. He kisses my forehead and then kisses my pout, "You know what you can do with those pouty lips." I kneel down and begin sucking on His hard cock again. Slowly rubbing His balls with one had while the other strokes His hard shaft. He moans loudly and mumbles "You will make Daddy extra thick that way, it will hurt your cute little kitty."

"mmmmmmmm, but Daddy it would feeeel sooooo much better for both of us." I purr as I go back to kissing and sucking His thickening head. He looks down wrapping His hands in my hair and pulls my head up to meet His after I have sucked Him to His thickness. Seeing the question in my eyes He tells me that completion is not his greatest desire at the moment. He knows the confusion is filling my head, he has never denied me to finish Him, EVER. He grabs my hair and pushes me against the wall. Knowing it my favorite position. I reach up to His hand cringing as He squeezes His hands pulling my hair tighter. I whimper and try to talk but He puts His mouth over mine and leans His body against mine, pinning me. Only further arousing me. I can feel the wetness of my pussy leaking down my leg. He kisses me harder against my mouth hurting me enough for me to whimper but not enough to hurt me badly. I try to grab His hands and pull at them as they pull tighter. I know at this point that something is wrong. I did something wrong. I start to panic.

He pulls His lips away and grabs me tighter. "You need to be taught to trust Me." He looks in my frightened eyes as I try to say something. His eyes tell me that I am not to say anything at all so I remain silent. "I am not going to leave you, hurt you or cheat on you." He grabs my chin as I look away from Him, pulling my eyes back to His. "See you don't trust me, you can't even listen to the words, how can you believe the actions?" His voice gets tighter and He becomes frustrated, He pushes me onto the bed lying atop of my tiny frame. I am easily pinned. "I have told you that I love you. I have told you to trust me. I have tried and tried but I don't know what else to do." When I tried to respond He looked at me and covered my mouth with His Hand pushing me down harder on the bed. "You need to learn to trust that I am a man not a monster." He looks away from me. "I didn't have any other choice." He lifts His body off me and crawls off the bed and walks to the dresser.

When I try to sit up I realize for the first time that I am in chains attached to the bed. I pull at them and stare at Him. "Daddy, what is the matter. Please don't be mad at me, I am trying to..."

He turns cutting me off. "Trying? Trying to what? Love me?" His expression scares me and I am instantly quiet. I don't know if I am even breathing. I begin to babble, mumbling and crying and begging about letting me go, asking what was wrong, what I had done. He sits beside me on the bed, wiping away the tears on my face and kissing me softly then moves to my ear whispering. "I really do love you, and you will trust me. One way or another." He sighs and gets up going to the door. He stops in the door framed and looks back at me and whispers "Someday," turns off the light and walks out.

After spending a few hours crying I fall asleep only to wake to an explosive orgasm. Instantly knowing it was a mistake I began to yell NO over and over again and again as I climaxed. Coming down from my high I looked down to see Daddy licking the last of my juices. I began to speak again but he looked at me with kind and melting eyes. "You aren't in trouble babygirl, you were permitted, you even asked properly in your sleep." He was no longer naked and He moved swiftly beside me, still restrained, on the bed and kissed me deeply. "I am not a monster babygirl but I will not be treated like one either. That was my last gift to you with your distrust in me." He slipped a hand behind my neck and removed the collar that was there from the day I met Him.

I looked at Him believing that this time He was really releasing me, I began begging Him, "Please Daddy I will be good, I love you, I do. I... I..." I was cut of by a booming voice that I had not heard before.

"Shut up you insolent little slut! You will not speak to a Sir that way Ever." A man appeared from the corner and was completely naked. I knew he saw the horror in my eyes and he was feeding on it. "Your time has been Sold. You stupid disrespectful whore."

I looked at Daddy but He just looked deeply into my eyes caressing my check and made his claim. "This is what is best for you. I'm sorry." He looked away and walked to the door only glancing back at my crying and babbling self, long enough to say a very quiet. "I love you." Then He walked into the darkness.

My focus was now turned to the new man before me. He was shorter than Daddy and had no hair. He was shaped and wore a headband like a biker. I knew I had been given to one of the Doms from Daddy's chapter. I looked at Him in horror and begged for my release. He said nothing as He flipped my Body over and began to smack my ass as hard as possible. The fire burnt and it hurt, this was not for pleasure, this was for Pain. The pain had not stopped when he stopped smacking me. I didn't know until he began to hit me with something else. A flogger was repeatedly smacking into my backside. He then flipped me over and brought to clamps down to my nipples. I screamed as they tighten, I never had felt such pain in my nipples before. The Man than climbed on top of my chest and forced His cock into my screaming mouth. I gagged instantly. I looked at Him scared and he pushed it in again. "You know what to do or were you that bad of a bitch you refused His cock as well." I didn't want to give my Daddy a bad name so I sucked the man with only my mouth to completion and swallowed every drop of His cum as he shot it straight into my throat. It was soar and undesirable unlike Daddy's sweet and tasty sperm. He hit my tear stained face and told me to stop my crying. I was not a babygirl anymore. I was the slave that I had wanted to become. He then pulled on my clamps and I screamed out and started to cry again. He flipped me over in one swift movement and before I knew it I was being swatted with a cane. I was screaming and lost count after the fifth blow. I could not take the pain any longer. I scream and than all was quiet. I dreamed that I was with Daddy, in His arms, warm and safe. It had to be just a dream....

I was brought back with water on my face. Freezing water, Coughing and my throat stinging I remembered where I was and what was happening. I was dizzy and felt nauseous. I was still on my stomach but my legs were no longer chained to the bed. I felt Hands on my hips and something large pressing on my rosebud. I snapped back to my sense to hear His voice. "Ever taken up the ass by a real cock before my whore?"

I began to shake my head, anything but that, I was not done with my training yet. I was not ready. "No no no no Sir Please! Please! I beg you!"

He asked if I had ever had anything in my ass before. I nodded slowly. "Cock?" He questioned. Only once I nodded. He asked if I had ever done it with no lubrication before. My glance shot back at him. My eyes went wide when I say his large cock pushing against my ass. I started to scream and beg for mercy. He just nodded at me and said "I see that you are new to being fully trained, this is my training, NOW." On the word now He thrust himself into my tight ass. Begging him to stop I could not handle the pain. He did not listen to my pleas. He grabbed my hair in His hands and pulled tightly and only kept thrusting harder and deeper into my dry and resisting ass. Grunting and groaning I felt His cock seemingly grow. He was going to Cum. The second he shot his first load into my ass, I screamed and blacked out again.

Complete black, I thought I had died and was happy for it. When I woke I was clean and laying on the bed dizzy and confused. I was no longer tied. I fully opened my eyes when something cold touched my back and pain shot through my like a bullet. I screamed out in pain. Then He was there holding me in His arms. I was shaking as I looked up at Him. "You sold Me... to a...a....a... monster." My groan sounded pathetic. "You didn't want me anymore!" I coughed as the whisper came quietly.

He held me tight and kissed me "No babygirl, I love you, I sold your TIME to teach you." When my sobs didn't quiet, he pulled my chin to look into His eyes. "Do you know understand what the monster is without the man?" I began you cry harder as I nodded slowly. "Now sleep my babygirl. Know that I am more than just a Dom. I am a man." He rocked me back and forth and talked quietly to me, soothing me.

I closed my eyes and let my weight melt into His hands. "I love You Daddy." I could feel Him pull me closer as He returned His love. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "I love you more Babygirl." I gave a small giggling and squeezed him tight as I grunted a very weird sounding 'not uh. Not possible.' Then I was out again. This time in a sleep, calm and relaxed and knowing.

My Daddy Dom wasn't a Monster... He was a man and I LOVED Him.