Daddy's New Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

I shifted my position and she got startled and pulled her hand away. When she thought that I was back asleep, though I wasn't sleeping at all, she brought her hand back to me. She went right for my dick but this time she tried to get her hand into the opening in the front of my boxers.

She was going slowly but I started to hear her breathing going faster and faster. She finally got her soft and gentle fingers in there and she was skin to skin with my cock. Without much effort she got my boner to pop out of my boxers and then she was able to wrap her hand around it.

In my head I was practicing what I was going to say. Francesca, this is wrong. This is so wrong. You can't do that. What if I were doing that to you? Huh? That would be like rape or something. Besides that, I'm your father. We can't have that sort of relationship. We just can't. It's wrong. Don't listen to my little guy. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Listen to your father and stop this.

I was thinking all of this and yet I was just being still as she played with my dick. This was crazy. I had to stop her. What did she think she was doing? What was she trying to accomplish? Was it a joke? A game? What? I didn't understand.

I pretended to stir from my sleep and she pulled her hand away again. I turned all the way around to face her and then went back to playing possum.

Nothing happened. I waited. Nothing happened. Maybe she was finished for the night.

Now the fact that I was laying down in my very comfortable bed was adding to the fact that it was dark and I was tired. I nodded off. Right before I was totally out I think she gave me a kiss on the cheek. That wasn't anything to get upset about.

The next morning I sat up in bed and wondered if it had been a dream of some sort. Should I talk to her about it? No. She didn't go too far. I could let it slide. Maybe she was just curious. I didn't know but I wasn't going to freak out. That wouldn't do anyone any good.

I followed the path down by the lake. The key to staying slim had more to do with not eating too much instead of exercise and I knew that but the key to staying healthy regardless of weight was to work out. I wasn't training to win an olympic medal or anything but I liked to push myself.

As I ran I was thinking about what might have led up to the night before. Had I done anything wrong? Was it my fault? Or had Francesca's mom said something that planted the idea in her mind? I thought about all the times I saw the girl sitting on my sofa with one of her feet on the seat while she was wearing very short shorts. It was easy to see her underwear like that if I had wanted to look. I noticed it but I didn't try to stare or call attention to it. Was she trying to show me something or was it unrelated. I was so confused. I wished I knew what was going on.

The main thing was, she was my daughter. It shouldn't matter that she's thin and sexy like her mother used to be (and maybe still is for all I knew). She's my daughter. I can't go there. I can't do that. If anything happens again I have to put a stop to it.

Every time I'd had to tell one of my daughters something akin to a rule or something it had always felt just a bit awkward. I never really felt like I had that kind of authority over them and there was also the fact that they were both taller than me. I shouldn't have been surprised by that since both of their mothers were taller than me as well. That wasn't to say I was short. I was 5'7" after all. But I'd always liked tall women. If a woman was taller than me it was a real turn on for some reason. Like Consuela.

Back to the house, shower, and then I saw all the breakfast that Francesca had made for me. Wow.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Great. Next time, you want to come with me?"

"That sounds like fun. I'll think about it."

"I need to drive down to the mall and get a key made for Angel. Did you have any plans?"

"I have homework to do. Your internet is a bit faster than what we have at the dorm so I was hoping to get it done here."

"Sounds good. I won't set the alarm then. Did you have any questions about anything. Or did you have anything you wanted to say to me perhaps?"

"About what, daddy?"

"About ... um ... boys. I mean. I'm very glad to have you over but I think we should talk about it if you want to ... ah ... you know ... bring a boyfriend over or anything like that."

"Oh. I don't have a boyfriend. I would have told you if I did."

"Right. I don't mean to pry. I'm just ... uh ..."

"Relax, dad. I'll totally respect your house."

"I mean like ... I'm not saying you can't do any of that stuff at all. I'm just saying we should maybe talk about it in case there's anything to talk about. So if you have something to say then I'll definitely try to be a good listener. I like to think that I ... ah ... ah ... don't judge too quickly and I hear people out. So anything you want to tell me I'm totally on board to listen."

"Thank you, daddy. So if I want to throw a wild slumber party with me and all the girls from the dorm running around in our underwear I should ask you first. Is that what you want to say?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Don't worry. I'll always run that kind of thing by you. I'm so happy you'll let me stay here."

"And I'm always happy for you to come over. My house is your house of course."

That conversation hadn't gone like I'd wanted it to. What next? The key, I had to make a key for Angel. Maybe I could get it and then drive out to give it to her provided Clara won't be around at the same time.

And maybe if Francesca won't tell me what's going on Angel might know. Or she might not. Maybe this was something that Francesca kept even from her sister. Or maybe it was nothing and I was just blowing it out of proportion in my mind.

As I was waiting for the key to be made I saw a group of high school or maybe college age women walking together talking. For some reason the image of Francesca and her friends from college running around my house in only their underwear (or less) came into my mind and I had to adjust my pants.

But you know, she might have been sleeping. Maybe she didn't remember what she did. Maybe she had thought I was some boy that she liked. Maybe. Cause after all, she's my daughter. I'm her father. We both knew that. Nail in coffin. Done. Can't happen. Impossible.

I arrived at the dorm where Angel was now living and low and behold she wasn't in. I was not just going to leave a key to my house in a message box at the front desk so I said no thanks when they offered. I sent Angel a text letting her know I had something for her but as I was walking back to my car I stopped in my tracks and then looked around for a place to hide.

Clara was on campus and she was walking right towards me.

Ok, I'll just go ahead and say it. On the one hand she didn't look that bad after all these years. And on the other hand, boy was she old now. Back when I was in college she hadn't looked old yet but she sure looked old now. Come to think of it, I didn't actually know how old she was but from the looks of things she was too old. Whatever that meant, she was too old.

So anyway I saw a building I could duck into and I got off the sidewalk and went up to the door. And then the door was locked. I turned around to see if there was anywhere else I could hide. There wasn't and then Clara walked right past me. As she did so she turned her head to look right at me. There was no way she didn't see me. Our eyes met or at least I thought they did.

I really did think I was busted but she continued to walk and before I knew it she was gone. She hadn't recognized me. I knew who she was from such a great distance and even after all this time but she forgot me. I was the father of one of her daughters. I was the father of her granddaughter and she forgot me.

I honestly had half a mind to run up behind her and start cursing her out. She would really deserve it.

Peace. Maybe she had reasons, stupid reasons, but reasons in her own head nonetheless as for why she did what she did.

I was sitting in my car about to pull out of the parking space when Angel called me.

"Hello."

"Did you come by, father?"

"Yes. I brought something for you."

"Cool. What?"

"Maybe it would be better if I came and gave it to you in person. Where are you?"

"I'm having breakfast with my friends."

"Isn't it kind of late to be having breakfast?"

"Father, it's only ... the second part of the assignment that is giving me trouble. I think I understand the first part."

"What?"

"Thank you, Dr. Parker. I'll make sure to do that."

"Who are you talking to?"

"When are your office hours? ... Hold on mom. I'm on the phone with my teacher. She needs me to go by her office and get something."

"Oh, no, that's ok." I said. "You can just come by the house and get it whenever you're free."

"Thank you, Dr. Parker."

The call ended and on the way home I was humming the old spiderman song.

When I walked back into the house I didn't see Francesca immediately so I decided to try and put all of that stuff out of my mind. I felt unsettled. I felt scattered. I needed to be productive. I went to my study and sat at my desk to check my email. I already knew I didn't have any since all my email also went to my phone.

Now that I think about it, my study was really my office but I just called it my study. My office was really a computer lab since I have four machines constantly running in there. I remember that the hum from the fans used to be too loud for me to think so that was why I moved most of my work into the study. Nobody else was around to mind. Of course these days computer fans are so quiet you barely hear them.

I looked at the code someone had sent me and knew it would not compile. There was a big mistake right there in the opening line. Waste of time. I wrote a message back to the author pointing out the error and then I had to step away from it.

I sat in my chair with the memory of Francesca's hand on my dick playing over again. Had I been dreaming? Maybe it was ...

No. I needed to think of something else. I could drive down to the materials lab at the company. That new heat sink design was going to put me at a nice even 150 patents. In ten years computers wouldn't need fans or water coolant systems at all. In fact, they'd never get hot again. Then maybe we'd see some actual development in opensparc.

Nah. Who was I kidding. Everyone was too scared of getting sued to touch any of that old Sun IP. Then again, there was that porting project ...

I got up and headed to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. One of the main sources of unneeded calories in most people's diets was sugar added to drinks. You didn't need all that. If you're thirsty, just drink water and get your calories from food like you're supposed to.

Another trick to keep sugar out of your coffee or tea was to add a pinch of salt to it. Next time you have coffee try it and see if you really need to put all that sugar in there.

I digress. I got up and was headed to the kitchen for some water. Honestly I could have just put a glass under the tap safety wise and I knew that but there was something pleasing about water from the fridge dispenser.

I rounded the corner from the hallway into the living room which I had to pass in order to get to where I wanted to go. Francesca was on my sofa with one of my books. I hadn't known she was there. She had her feet up on the seat but instead of shorts she was wearing a skirt and I had a full, unobstructed view of her panties.

"Francesca!"

"Hi daddy. How was Angel?"

"She wasn't there. Anyway. Um ... I was thinking. I should apologize to you."

"For what?"

"I was just thinking that maybe I hadn't really acted right around you. So if I did anything or if my body did anything that made you uncomfortable then I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're an adult so I'm sure you know that there are certain things a man can't help. If anything like that happened and you noticed it then ..."

"Daddy, are you attracted to me?"

"I didn't say that. What I meant to say is ..."

"You're totally attracted to me."

"I'm your father. I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to approach you in that way."

She bit her bottom lip and a thought flashed behind her eyes.

"Daddy. You're getting all touchy, feely on me."

"No. That's exactly what I want to try and avoid."

"You don't want to have a heart to heart?"

"Oh. Sure. That's fine. What I meant was ..."

"Daddy, it's ok. Relax." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the sofa. She got me to sit down and then she threw her arms around me and she was almost sitting in my lap. "Daddy, I love you. And I know you've been trying so hard to show me and Angel that you love us too."

"Well ... right. Because I do love you. I'm your father."

"And that makes me so happy. I'm so happy I found you. I'd been wanting to find you for so long. I want you in my life."

"Good. And I want to be in your life."

"See, I used to think that what I wanted was for you and my mom to be married and for everything to work out like a real family the way a family is supposed to be. But that's not what we have and I want to make the most of what we have."

"Good. I can certainly agree with that."

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Dinner?"

"Yeah. I was thinking I could go shopping and then make dinner."

"I haven't thought about it. But you don't have to make me ..."

"Daddy, I want to cook for you. It would make me happy."

"Ok. Sure. Fine. I don't really have a preference but I don't eat that much so you don't have to make a lot or anything."

She winked at me and then put her head on my shoulder.

This wasn't so bad. It seemed like it had been a very productive talk. And as for all the hugging, I could live with that. After all, I wasn't an animal. I could control myself. There was no reason to get all bothered about it. Even when I thought I felt her lightly kiss my neck, I just needed to keep calm and not read into things too much. She liked being affectionate. What was wrong with that?

The doorbell rang and we both jumped off the sofa like two teenagers being caught making out.

Ok. It's fine. Still not a problem. We're ok.

I shook it off and went to the door. Just in time. It was Angel.

"Angel, welcome. Come on in."

"You wanted me to come by? What is it?"

"Right. Hold on."

I went to get the key which I had in the other room. I had a bounce in my step as I went. I handed it to her but she did not look happy to get it.

"You gave her her own room?" she accused.

"Just as I'm giving you your own room. Pick the one you like. Not that I'm saying you have to live here. I'm just offering."

She looked at me and then she looked down at the key. "Ok. Can I have the one that looks out to the lake?"

"If that's the one you want."

"Ok. Then," she swallowed, "thanks, I ... thanks.."

The sisters started talking together as they went up to see the room that Angel had picked. I went to work on something and then I went for a walk outside. My house was surrounded by trees and it was actually a bit of a walk to get to my neighbor. However, I noticed Buddy doing something over by my mailbox.

I went over to talk to him as Francesca drove away. I wasn't suspicious or anything, I was just being friendly.

I said hello to him and we talked a bit about how bad the weather was going to be once the storm got there. Then he asked if my daughters had come over and I said that they had. The guy made a comment that sounded like he was letting his imagination take a few too many liberties and I reminded him that he was married.

"That reminds me." the guy said. "Did you ever get back at those bitches."

"What bitches?"

"The semen hijackers. Bobby, I tell you, if I suddenly found out that someone had kept my child from me for their entire childhood I'd be pissed."

"Well I'm not happy about it of course but I can't change that now."

"Man, and you can never get those years back either. That's so fucked up. Those women deserve to have someone run them over with their car."

"Those women are my daughters' mothers."

"I know but ..."

"But nothing. Go home, Buddy."

"I didn't mean to offend you or anything."

"I know but is it so hard to think before you say something."

"I'm looking out for you."

"I appreciate that but I got this."

I walked back to the house and wondered what that guy's job was that afforded him the ability to have a house out here. Run people over with a car! So stupid. Violence was never the answer. If violence was happening it meant something was wrong. That was how you could tell people that the death penalty was wrong. That was how you could tell people that the police shooting at folks was wrong. If those things happened in society it meant there was a breakdown of something and it needed to be fixed so that one day the police wouldn't need to carry guns and shoot at unarmed people when they felt startled by a squirrel. One day we wouldn't need the death penalty. One day we could act like reasonable adults instead of sacks of chemicals following every base instinct we had.

And seriously, if Roberto was too hard to remember then call me Robert, or Rob. Why Bobby? What the hell was that about?

As I got to my door I happened to look up at the sky. The rain was coming. Was there anything I needed to do? I was still standing there thinking about it when I heard Angel come from around the corner. She was on the phone with someone and as typical Angel she was arguing with them.

"No. Why are you asking me that? ... I said no. ... Oh, well you can tell him ... Shut it, mom. You can tell him to kiss my ass. ... No, I'm not listening to anything he has to say. ... No. Fuck him. He's not my real father. ... I don't care. ... Fine. Then you can have it. Go, take all of it. It was never for me anyway. ... None of your business. ... Are you finally going to tell me the truth? ... I know, mom. I've known for years now. ... You're such a fucking liar, all the time. Do you even know how to tell the truth? ... Don't like it, then hang up. I'm not keeping you. Go! ... You're wrong. My real father is out there. One day I'll find him and when I do he'll love me way more than you ever did. ... You're the one who's delusional. ... Yeah, but I'm the one going to college now aren't I? ... Oh, yeah, I'll drag every guy you ever cheated with to that show and have them do blood tests. ... Hello. Internet. ... And how do you know I haven't? ... Is that so? Then give me the name. I deserve to know the truth for myself. ... Blah, blah, blah, that's what you sound like right now. ... Why would I need to? Tell me that. ... You know what mom, I was going to wait ... No, listen, I was going to wait to give you this for Christmas but you so need it right now. Go in my room, and under my bed there's a present wrapped up for you. I'll go ahead and tell you what it is. It's a book. You really need to read it. Seriously. I think it would help you a lot. ... Well, don't call me and don't come see me until you do. ... Fine, then bye."

"Should I even ask or should I just stay out of it?"

"You love me, right?"

"Of course. With all my heart. As much as I can."

Her anger started to turn into something else. She rushed to me and put her arms around me. Her head went to my shoulder and she started crying.

Qualification for being a dad: not knowing what to say half the time.

We went into the house and I tried to think of what to do to make the situation better. I was in the dark so I was really just grasping at straws. Hot chocolate. If you were going to put calories in your body, the best way was with some hot chocolate. Ok, technically the best way was with some protein and vitamins but this situation called for hot chocolate.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers