Daddy's New Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

I got off the phone. Boy did I feel drained after that. The storm sounded like it was going to die down soon. I gave Francesca back her phone and then let them know I was going to head up to my room.

I got ready for bed and turned out the light. I grabbed a book and I was about to start reading when there was a knock at my door. It was Francesca. As soon as I saw her my dick got hard and I was trying to think of a way to not give in if she asked what I thought she might ask for.

"Daddy. I'm scared. Can I sleep in here with you?"

Was this going to be a nightly thing? No. She couldn't come her everyday. Her school was too far.

Stay calm. That's what I needed to do. Stay calm. If she wanted to sleep then I'd let her sleep. Be cool.

"Sure, honey."

She slowly walked towards me and if I hadn't known better I think she was trying to be sexy. Ok, I did know better and I wasn't that stupid. She was doing this on purpose. She had to be. She was deliberately trying to get me turned on. Why?

She got in bed and brought her body put next to me. I put my arm around her and her head was on my shoulder. Her tits were pressed to my chest. Her legs were on my legs.

"Daddy." she whispered.

"What?" I matched her tone.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Daddy."

"What?"

"Can I kiss you ... on the cheek?"

"Sure." That would be ok, I hoped.

She started to kiss my cheek and then she moved to my neck. Her hand was starting to feel my chest.

"What are you doing?"

"I did like you wanted."

"What do you mean?"

"I chose you."

"Oh."

"Does that make you happy, daddy?"

"Yes. I'm very happy to get to know my daughters."

"I'm happy too."

"Can I ask what you're doing with your hand there?"

"Are you attracted to me?"

Yes ... No! No, no no! I had to stop this. Where was this going? Didn't matter. I had to stop this. What should I say?

I had an idea. Clearly something was going on with her and we needed to talk about it. Maybe now she'd be willing to actually tell me something.

"Are you attracted to me?" I asked her.

"Do you want me to be?"

"Francesca, I'm your father."

"I want to make you happy."

"You do. You don't have to do all this to make me happy."

"It makes me happy."

She reached for my dick and I grabbed her hand.

"What are you doing?"

She started to put her tongue in my ear.

"Francesca. Stop that!"

"Quiet, daddy, or Angel will hear us."

"Talk to me. Tell me what's going on."

"You know what's going on."

"No, I don't. Why don't you explain it to me."

"I see you looking at me. It makes me feel all funny."

"Now, see, when I asked you earlier if I'd done anything that made you uncomfortable you should have said something."

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable. It makes me really happy."

"Really?"

"I see you looking at aunt Consuela and I want you to look at me that way."

"I never did anything with your aunt."

"But you want to. I can see it. I think even she can see it."

"But I can't."

"You can with me."

"I have to say no. Ok. Listen to me. I have to say no. I'm your father."

"And I love you, daddy."

"I love you, too; which is why I have to say no."

"But you want to say yes."

She forced her hand past my grip and brought it to my cock. Then she put her lips on mine and she had me pinned in a way.

My daughter was kissing me. What the fuck? My daughter was kissing me. AAAHHHH!

And yet, it was really nice. Her hand was on my cock and I sort of felt like I was easing into it. It was like, before this happened I was a big bunch of computer cables all bunched up and by doing this all those cables were unraveling.

Her lips left mine.

"I love you." she said.

"You do understand that we can't be doing this, right?"

"Why not?"

"Because. You know. Because."

"Because why?"

"I'm your father."

"It's ok. I won't get pregnant."

"That's not the only thing to consider here."

She put her hand to my mouth as I shook my head. Then she got my dick out of my shorts. I tried to pull her hand away but before I was able to regain control she brought her mouth down to my dick and she started sucking on it.

I had several thoughts just then.

The first was, she was doing a good job and I could appreciate that. Most women really didn't know how to give a blow job. And honestly ladies, if you don't know how to do it right, don't waste my time.

And don't you dare try to say that I don't know how to lick pussy because if you put me in a pussy licking contest with a lesbian, I'll win. I'm that good. Why? Because I try. I put in the effort.

Second, I knew that women didn't get good at giving head overnight. They had to practice. Who was my daughter giving blow jobs to?

Third, FUCK ME! I was going to fucking freak out. My daughter was sucking my dick. My DAUGHTER was sucking my dick.

This can't be happening. No.

She took her mouth off my dick but she continued trying to massage her saliva into my shaft.

"Do you like that, Daddy?"

What did she want me to say? I was speechless. She smiled at me and then I saw her lips again touch my dick and she was sucking me some more.

This was happening. This was really happening. I just watched and watched as she worked on me. What could I do? What was the right thing to do?

I was already in a state of shock and then I felt her hand start to gently feel my ball sack.

No. I was going to cum. My daughter was going to make me cum. No. This was wrong. I knew this was wrong. I couldn't allow myself to cum. I had to stop it.

"Ah!"

I couldn't believe it. I was cumming. I was filling my daughter's mouth with my semen. It was so good and so bad. I think I ejaculated more that time than any time before. And Francesca was just sucking it all up. She looked up at me once I had stopped spurting and then she let me know that she'd swallowed all of it.

I couldn't do anything. I was stuck. I was frozen. Then my door burst open.

"Father!" I heard Angel's voice say.

Francesca quickly got my dick covered up. As for me, I couldn't do anything. I was just sitting there shaking. I was fucked. I was so fucked. I was going to go to jail for the rest of my life. I was scared. I think I was panicking. My jaw lacked in place. I was sweating and I was barely able to turn my eyes, much less my head.

"You're letting her sleep in here?" Angel demanded to know.

"I was scared so I came in here to let Daddy protect me."

"Grow up." Angel said. "Father, if she gets to sleep in here then I do to."

I didn't say anything. I was still freaking out.

Angel came to the bed and looked at me. "Father. What's wrong?"

I still couldn't say anything.

"Oh, shit. He's having a heart attack." Angel said.

"No, he isn't." Francesca countered.

"Look at him. Something's wrong." Angel put her arms around me and put my head to her chest. What? Not another one. "Father, look at me. Are you ok?"

I slowly nodded.

"Say something."

"I ... I'm tired. Can ... I ... please ... go ... to ... sleep ... now?"

Both girls looked at me in confusion. Oh, yeah. I'd said it in Spanish. I repeated in English. I was starting to get more control over myself.

That night I slept with one daughter on my right side and the other on my left.

"Thank you, Daddy." Francesca whispered into my ear.

I didn't answer. I just hoped that she would not tell her sister about what she'd done. Knowing Angel, she'd demand to be able to suck my dick too.

I really wanted to sleep. I really, really wanted to sleep, and not just to avoid listening to Angel snoring. The blow job was on my mind. I just kept thinking about it. I turned my head to Francesca and she was just as awake as I was. She was smiling at me.

She took my hand and the she lifted up her leg. She brought my hand to her panties. I was feeling my daughter's pussy though her panties.

"No, mom. You shut up." Angel said in her sleep. At least I hoped it was in her sleep. I pulled my hand away from Francesca. She moved her body to me and snuggled in.

We didn't do anything more that night. Francesca clearly wanted to but I was worried about Angel being there. It took a while, a long while, but I eventually fell asleep.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers