Daddy's New Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy gets more vids.
1.3k words
3.81
13.7k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double in trouble.

His own lunch break pasted in silence. There were no further emails or texts as he figured they were sleeping. He powered through his unanswered emails while he had the time until he got an alert of a new email at his personal address.

This one was entitled 'For your eyes only.' It only displayed a link to his personal IP. After triple checking he was not on the work internet and informed his team he was an important call to legal and only disturb him "if the place on fire or about to explode". He opened the link. He got a simple web page showing a theatre billboard with the brand new play Save Me with a pre show of the 'Care bears'.

He waited feeling his own monster grow in excitement as a chat box opened. I hope you're enjoying my show. Please enjoy our appetiser. It read the billboard fading out showing a wide shot of the 'playroom' built deep under his home.

The camera was focused of the sadistic smile of Meg as it slowly pulled out showing her dressed in a rubber version of circus ring master. Complete with jacket, boots, mini top hat and a nasty looking bullwhip.

"For a special man I want to give you that fetish you always wanted and couldn't do for you. And the one you didn't know I know about thanks to a little angel."

Casper watched the screen leaning forward trying to take in each pixel as she strutted over to a large sheet draped over something on the floor. With a dramatic flourish she whipped the sheet off to reveal the newly pink haired girl bound tightly. Coils of purple rope tied each ankle to thigh. Red rope snaked around the girls pale arms forcing her elbows together behind her back and was tied off pulling her back straight. The new hair cut was pulled back into adorable bunches above purple straps locking the metal ring gag in place. Drool ran down her chin dripping on to her naked breasts.

The camera zoomed in to show evil looking thumb screw clamps biting down on her hard nipples. The feed went blank for a second as if a hand covered the lens then refocused on a crocodile camp metal teeth biting down on her clit.

The camera followed the attached chain forward and to Casper's shock at the end was not the wall or something similar it was another clit. The teeth bit down on the pink clit as the camera panned out to show the darker skin with a jet black braid. Her small breasts with large dark areolas and angry red nipples where the two sides of the thumb screw nearly touched.

White rope contrasted her skin as it bounded to match the girl opposite. Instead of a ring gag, a leather head harness was buckled to her head. From her jaw he could tell something large was stuffed into her mouth. He guessed it must be a penis gag from the seven inches of hard black phallus attached to the front of the gag. Her eyes already showed the signs the Arabic beauty was lost to the sensations coursing through her body.

With an unnerving jerk the camera switched to show the ring mistress unzip the leotard she wore and ripped the tights. He could make out her trim groin loving trimmed into heart shape down to her swallow pussy. He could make out a cry of pain as she violently grasped a chunk of each slaves hair guiding both faces to her. The camera started to move panning around the amazing scene. Melody was pushed deep in her ass crack and as the camera zoomed in for a close up he could hear the slurps of a tongue lapping at her rose bud. He often buried the little whore in that face enjoying watching her lick and squirm on his grip for all she's worth before finally being pulled out to refresh her lungs.

"Faster you little bitch before I flay the skin from you bones" Meg screamed followed by the snap of a whip and the crack as it hit skin. The camera span trying to show the action catching the distorted shriek of pain.

More cracks followed raising several welts on the smooth skin on the girls back motivating her crane her neck to snapping point driving the dido deep inside the Domme's dripping pussy.

"Yes my little sex whore I am so close. Harder Tasmin you dirty slut. Make me cum. ooh yes yes yes" she crowed. Her head arched back as she reached back pushing Melody's face as far as she could into her butt crack. With the sound of a demon laugh mixed with a howl of a werewolf she orgasm hard.

After taking a second to compose herself Meg turned to her captives with a maniacal grin on her face. "Does my little cuties thing them did good." Both girls nodded furiously.

"And do they think the deserve a treat?" she asked in a sweet old lady voice. Neither girl moved unsure what would the correct answer convinced the treat was a trap.

"Well!" ask asked again her eyes practically turning blood red. Both girls shock there head sadly fearful of what might come next.

"Least you ungrateful sluts are honest." she turning to face the camera. "I hope your enjoying sweetheart. Now we need a moment to compose ourselves for the final show. I will have Lily call you to collect the plans for a new project which needs you to work from home when needed. Catch you soon." she ended the camera going blank and the Billboard screen appearing.

The set up.

No sooner had the feed gone quiet his phone rang. "Hello Lily" he said knowing his wife PA must be on the other end like the trained handbag dog she was.

"Hello Mr Casper, how you know it was me?"

"Pure guess. I was told you have some papers for me?" he replied holding his head in his hands feeling the migraine already forming from talking to the air headed blonde.

"Right again Mr Casper you but be a mind reader." She chatted on in her high pitched nasal whine.

"I will be up in a minute. Bye" he slammed the phone knowing she probably still saying bye the fourteen times she needed too. He often wondered if she had OCD or the weight or her huge tits just sucked all the blood from her brain.

Audibly sighing he left the office muttering something about going to legal and ignoring Russ's obvious smirk. As he slumped into the lift a thought finally filtered through the haze of arousal. Who was operating the camera?

"Bitch" he exclaimed loudly yanking the phone from his shorts frantically calling her over and over each time the call declined. Arriving at the top floor he typed a long text. "My Dearest Meg. Please could you kindly stop ignoring me and tell me where you got a camera operator from?!"

Muttering to himself he sent the text and stuffed his mobile back in shorts. He looked up to see Lily's vacant stare turning into that bubblegum smile. He gave her a half smile as she passed him the folder. He cocked his head to the side as he noticed the glint of polished steel as she adjusted her blouse. "How long" he asked coldly.

The blonde head snapped to look at him "Mr Casper?"

"I know Lily, do you think I would oblivious to my wife's games?" his eye brow arching

"She took me this morning Sir, I swear she just..." a tear came to the girls eye.

"You know you want it you airhead bimbo. When you see her tell you were caught my me."

"Yes Sir" she replied, but he had already left.