Daddy's Next Home Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of his advanced age, Steve could usually control his emotions and hold back his ejaculation until the moment he wanted to release it. But this was not the case now. Just the thought of his beautiful daughter sucking on his cock had already primed him. He was like a grenade primed to go off and now he was quickly rushing towards that moment; that glorious moment when his whole body would of erupt.

"Gonna come...gonna come..." Steve panted, working his hips back and forth faster as she sucked on him harder, the force of the suction keeping her mouth trapped around his cock.

"Fuckkk," he cried as he felt his balls explode, followed by a powerful, pulsing twitch as a gigantic surge of hot, creamy cum spurted into her mouth.

Easing his cock deeper into her sucking mouth, he felt another jolt as a second surge of thick cum spurted forth into her mouth. Looking down he saw her swallow the surges of cum down easily, this gave him a perverse thrill. Sarah had accepted her father's gifts freely and willingly as his balls continued to squirt gush after gush of thick, creamy semen into her mouth. Finally, his cock stopped pulsating and began to shrivel inside her cum-filled mouth.

Finished swallowing, she looked up into his eyes and let his cock slowly slither out of her mouth, leaving a trail of his gooey semen glistening wetly on her soft, delicate lips. Then he saw the bulge of her tongue poke out against her cheeks as she ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth.

"Good God, Sarah, where the hell did you learn all that?" he panted, releasing his hold on her head and trying to catch his breath.

"I hoped you'll like it," said Sarah, running her tongue over her lips, licking away the trail of cum.

"God, yes...Sarah," he groaned, trying to get his mind to work properly again.

"Ok..." she said, reaching down and slowly untying his shoes.

"Wow! I never knew," he breathlessly muttered as she lifted each leg and slipped his shoes and socks off.

He watched her slowly stand, her beautiful breasts coming into view as he stepped out of his crumpled clothing.

Kissing him gently Sarah murmured "Come on, let's go up to my bedroom," and headed towards the stairs.

"I can't believe you did that," he told her, watching her ass wiggle inside her shorts as they climbed each step.

Like a lost sheep, he bumbled along behind her, towards the incestuous coupling they were about to commit to. Unbuttoning his shirt as he tagged along, he knew that he should stop it there and then, but she had taken him in such an intimate way, that there was no going back.

As they stepped into what was now Sarah's bedroom, she ran over to her bed and jumped onto it. Standing there, she slid her fingers under the waistband of her shorts and began to tease them down.

Steve watched on in feverish anticipation. As she mockingly pushed them down, her hairless, almost prepubescent pussy came into view. He had never seen a pussy so vulnerable, so fragile, and so delicate. He wanted to touch its softness, but he was almost afraid to. Afraid he would damage the precious treasure.

"No hair," he whimpered, whilst looking at the naked beauty before him.

"No...I've learnt a lot since our last time together" she replied.

Freed of any friction her shorts fell into the bed, where using a foot Sarah quickly flicked them aside.

Now totally naked Sarah lay on the bed, her legs overhanging its edge with her dainty toe's just touching the floor.

"Remember this Daddy," she murmured, running her fingers over her tits, before slowly melting down onto her back.

Leaning down over her, he let his lips brush over her hard, jutting nipples. Then he began to tease them first with gentle licks then sucks and finally nibbles.

"Oh, daddy, oh, it feels so good, its been such a long time" she murmured, as she writhed beneath him whilst reaching up and running her long fingers through his greying hair.

How, could this beautiful creature be attracted to me, he wondered. To his eyes she was a goddess and he, a battled scarred forty-five year old. But the most disconcerting thing was the fact he was her father.

Reaching down, he ever so gently spread her shapely legs apart. As he did, her soft, pink pussy, displayed its fragile nature to him. Then returning his lips to her nipples Steve teased them for a moment before slowly kissing his way down off her breasts, onto her flat belly until her juicy pussy was within reach of his mouth. Once there he dropped to his knees then with his head between her legs, he studied the delicate treasure that was spread out before him, all glistering and awaiting his attention.


"Oh, what a beauty," he murmured as he lowered his lips down onto her pussy. Using his tongue, he savoured the tart sweetness of her juices before slowly licking his tongue up the honey-filled valley between the soft folds of flesh bordering it.

"Oh fuck," murmured Sarah softly, for now having found her clit, it was her turn to swear as she gently pressed her father's mouth down onto her pussy.

Easing his hands under her thighs, he gently lifted her legs up until her heels were resting on his shoulders, exposing her pussy and making it more vulnerable to his attacking tongue.

"My clit, daddy, my clit," she groaned.

"Alright," he hissed as he found its little knob poking out of its fleshy hood, quickly he sucked it between his lips before he flicked his tongue across it.

"Oh God!" he heard her muffled cry as he flicked his tongue across the exposed bundle of raw nerves again and again. She swore again as Steve returned the favour of sliding a finger along her perineum and began to prod her anus.

A subtle fragrance of soap still lingered on her freshly washed skin as it intermingled with the heady scent of her aroused womanhood. His nostrils were filled with the perfume of her excited anticipation. Soft mews escaped from her open lips, expressing her consent to him as he tenderly lapped and nibbled at her swollen clit whilst gently fingering her anus.

Pressing down harder on his head, she forced his lips hard against her pussy and gently rubbed it against him. He felt the hot, smooth skin of her thighs slowly closing against his cheeks as she began to squeeze her legs together, imprisoning his head between them. Her legs were quivering as she strained for her climax, but he didn't change the pace of his invading tongue nor finger. Slowly he continued with his intimate assault on her body; the flick of his tongue across the hardened knob of her clit, the partial invasion of her rectum. He could feel her slipping closer and closer to the edge.

Then all at once, she gave out a long, piercing scream, her back arched thrusting her pussy hard up against his mouth. Her whole body began to quiver and shake and he could feel the tension in her thighs as she squeezed them against him. While the fiery waves of her orgasm raged through her body, her hot juices poured out of her spasming pussy.

It spewed out in hot gushes, coating his face with warm honey as she came and came. With his head trapped firmly between her thighs all Steve could do was drink the nectar until with a last agonising gasp, she slowly began to relax.

Her hands lifted from his head and dropped to the bed beside her as her back straightened and her body melted back down onto the bed. Her breasts heaved up and down as she breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh, daddy," she grasped, "that was wonderful, just how I remembered it."

The excitement and satisfaction of making his daughter come had a profound effect upon Steve; for now his cock was glass hard, its veins standing out like sinews. He couldn't remember the last time he had become this hard so quickly after an orgasm. But then again, he didn't recall the last time he had eaten his daughter's sweet pussy.

Still on his knees, he watched as Sarah, using her hands and heels scampered further onto the bed, she quickly lay with her head resting on the pillows. Like an eager boy on his first conquest, Steve struggled up to his feet and quickly crawled onto the bed after her. With head down, he burrowed between her legs until his mouth was able to reach her shrunken clit, pausing to give it a soft kiss, then working his way up over the smoothness of her clean-shaven pussy, he continued to shower soft, fleeting kisses as he made his way across her taut tummy to her navel. Stopping there briefly Steve dipped the tip of his tongue into the little depression before gently reaming it. Sarah responded by giving a little squeal then a gentle two-fisted pounding on Steve's back.

Suitably punished or rewarded, he continued his journey upwards, still raining soft kisses on her smooth skin. Pausing at first one, then the other of her jutting nipples, he gave each a slow, lingering suck before kissing his way up her arched neck, over her chin and onto her pouting lips. There, as they longingly kissed with open lips, he felt her hot fingertips brush across his throbbing cock.

Another rush of excitement washed over him as he felt her guide his cock towards her waiting cunt. Soon he felt the warm soft embrace of her waiting labia on the head of his cock as she arched her back to meet his desires.

Easing his hips forward, he felt the slippery dampness between her legs slowly envelop the tapered head of his cock as he pushed into her. His cock slid easily between her delicate lips into the wet heat of her sex, burrowing on until all eight-inches of its length were deep inside her.

"So big," she whispered, grinding her clit up against him.

"Oh fuck" he murmured, as her strong pelvic muscles started to massage his cock.

He felt her hard nipples press against his chest as he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. He couldn't believe the incredible tightness of her pussy as it caressed his cock.

Slowly rocking his hips, he forced his cock in and out, between the softness of her labia. Breaking their passionate kiss, he watched her hands float up to her undulating breasts. Clutching them, she squeezed and clawed at them with her hands. Taking this as his cue, Steve at first began to gently nibble and suck at her nipples; whilst below, she continued to squeeze and clutch at his cock.

With the knowledge that came with age, Steve gently fucked his daughter causing her to groan and squirm under him. Feeling her pelvic muscles relaxing, he watched as she slid a hand down between them. Finding the firm nub of her clit with her finger, she roughly rubbed it while he deliberately fucked her with deep, thrusting strokes. Occasionally such strokes would excite her 'g-spot causing Sarah to arch her back, thrusting her pussy harder against Steve's cock.

Sarah's hands never still, now roamed over Steve's back, occasionally tugging his body hair urging him on. As Steve pumped with increasing urgency inside her tight pussy, she urged him on, "Come on Daddy, fuck me, fuck my pussy; make me cum on your big fat cock!"

Fucking her faster and faster, Steve could feel his orgasm building in his balls. She could sense it too, his cock thickening inside her, Steve's thrusts becoming more urgent, Sarah's breathing became more rapid as she struggled to urge him on. Sarah breathing quickened further, for now Steve was pulling and tugging relentlessly at her nipples with his teeth.

"Yes...YES!" she panted. "Fuck me...That's right fuck me!"

Sensing Sarah's climax was imminent, Steve's hips began to work faster and faster, pacing their rhythm with that of her rushed breathing. Sarah began to meet his downward strokes with upward thrusts of her own. Faster and faster the strokes came, until at last, another explosion tore through his body.

As the first surge welled up from his groin, Sarah gasped, thrusting herself up hard against Steve's pelvis, she gasped again when his cock hit her cervix. With his cock buried deep inside her cunt, Steve could feel his semen spurting out into his daughter's spasming pussy.

With each hot powerful surge, Sarah cried out again and again, her whole body convulsing with delight. Clutching him tightly against her body, she moaned out her satisfaction as more and more of her father's thick cum spewed out into her pussy. Grinding herself up against him, she rode out their simultaneous orgasm, as Steve groaned and grunted atop her.

Finally, utterly spent and exhausted from both the fucking and the emotional drain, Steve withdrew his cock and flopped down beside her.

"Wow...You old guys sure know how to fuck. You know where to go and what to do once you get there," Whispered Sarah.

"With such a beauty before me, what else could I do?" replied her father.

"So, daddy, what now?" she coyly asked him, running her fingers over his hairy chest and toying with his nipples and wilted cock.

Their lovemaking had rekindled a frightening emotion deep in his heart, for here was his daughter, but what he felt for her now was not the way fathers should feel for their daughters. She was no longer his daughter. From now on she was his lover. A lover he had to have forever.

"What do you mean?" he asked, not understanding this new possessive feeling toward her.

"What do we do now?" she repeated before leaning over and kissing him gently on the lips, her fingers still gently caressing his body.

Sarah continued; "Surely I've spelt it out in my letters, I love you, I equally love Chris also. I want to be with the both of you. When you and Chris practically rape me last time, you changed me for ever. You both left me craving for sex, be it with you, be it with Chris or be it the three of us."

"But!" Steve groaned. "I'm an old man. You're a beautiful young woman. A woman who could have any man she wanted. Why include me?"

"I don't know...I don't care...I just know that I love both of you" she pleaded.

Hearing this confession Steve was stunned, for what could he do?

"Look" said Sarah, "I can see you don't want to discuss this now, how about I make us a pot of coffee and bring it back up?" with that she arose naked from the bed and made her way down to the kitchen. Sarah gently smiled as she felt her father's cum dribble slowly from her pussy, each step slowly increasing its flow.

"Typical bloody men" muttered Sarah once she was out of earshot.

Feeling Sarah's departure, Steve began to give her proposition some serious thought. Yes, she was so much like her mother and yes he had deep affection for her. However there was the other problem of Chris. Was it, is it possible for such relationships to live harmoniously under one roof.

~~~~~

As Sarah made her way into the bedroom, a gentle tinkling of china brought Steve back from his meanderings. Looking up, Steve was amazed at the beauty that was before him, for there, like Venus de Milo stood Sarah holding the tray not as an offering but looking for somewhere to place it. Steve quickly got up and rapidly cleared a space on the dressing table.

"Milk and sugar!" snapped Sarah having poured the coffee.

"Yes, that'll be fine," replied her father as he stole a chocolate biscuit from the tray.

Still not bothering to dress, they gently placed their cups on the bedside cabinets and together climbed back onto the bed. Steve was the first to break. "I'm sorry...but all this has come as a shock to me. It was one thing reading about how much you loved me but what we have just done has completely blown my mind."

Sarah could only repeat how she loved both him and Chris; she continued by telling how the finding of the book under his bed and what happened the last time they were together left her craving for sex. She then went on about how her craving for sex had driven her to buying more books, a few toys and a couple of videos.

This revelation astounded Steve, did his carnal desires take away his daughters innocence or was it a natural progression for women to desire sex, now he'll never know.

"Where do you keep your toys," asked her father; now developing an interest into Sarah's 'sex education'.

"In the cabinet by you" replied Sarah casually.

"Oh!" said Steve once he had found the drawer containing her 'toys'.

For there laid before him on top of several risqué magazines was Sarah favourite tool and a couple which Steve recognised immediately. Pulling out the toy he did not recognise he asked having coughed briefly how often she used this one, then almost whispering, "And the butt plug?"

By now Steve was fascinated by this toy, why all the buttons, what did it do; butt plugs and dildo's he understood but this was something new. Pressing each button in turn he watched its action. When he went to asked Sarah what this particular one was for; Sarah's only answer was:-

"Oh, come on, daddy. Don't be a prude," she tittered. "I'm sure you know how their used."

He was shocked at her casual attitude. He didn't know what to do as he lay there staring open-mouthed. However shocked or not this display was having a profound effect upon Steve; for now his cock was rapidly hardening and he could feel the first signs of precum welling up from his scrotum.

Sarah expecting some kind of reaction glanced down at her father's cock, "Why daddy I do believe you're getting excited," she whispered as a pearl of precum emerge from his stirring cock.

With that Steve took a proper hold on the 'Rabbit', moistened its head with his tongue then slowly inserted into her pussy. Making herself comfortable on the bed Sarah willingly accepted his gift and with a wicked smile asked Steve to start it off nice and slow with only its ears rubbing her clit, for several minutes Steve tantalised and teased her clit before she asked him to press another switch and get it rotating inside her, again this went on for a few minutes before Sarah asked him again to press a different switch so it moved gently up and down inside her.

Still holding the 'rabbit' Steve was finding it difficult to keep up with Sarah as she bucked harder and harder against his wrist; uncontrollably she bite her lip; groaning and panting like a possessed woman, she seemed to be losing all control. Finally she arched her back, raised her pert ass off the bed and fucked this rotating vibrating artificial dick like nothing else before, YES YES, FUCK ME!...FUCK ME! She shouted; her breasts taut with the exertion, her nipples standing out like coconut cones; for there were no other words to describe them. FUCK ME HARDER! Sarah cried out again and again.

When the first fiery waves of her orgasm raged through her body, her hot juices poured out of her spasming pussy. It spewed out in hot gushes, coating Steve's wrist with warm honey as she came and came, her whole body convulsing with delight. Clutching his wrist tightly, she cried out her satisfaction as more and more waves of delight swept over her until it became too painful to continue; then and only then did she plead with Steve to take it out.

"That was some performance," Steve muttered as he switched it off, sucked its end and placed it aside.

"Yes it was a bit selfish of me wasn't it," panted Sarah as waves of delight still ebbed through her body.

With his cock glass hard and his balls crying out for relief, Steve was now in a quandary; for what does he do now. Weighing up the situation as Sarah lay panting on the bed, Steve began to gently tease and suck at her nipples, sensing no rejection he then started to play with her pussy, his fingertips slowly dipping into the sticky insides of his daughter's cunt before coming back to tease her sensitised clit. Having done this a couple of times, he moved slightly so he could see his fingers move in and out of her saturated hole.

Now whilst Steve enjoyed all the other pleasures that a body had to offer; he was basically an ass man, be it male or female, that was his real turn-on; and with this in mind he slowly he slid his moistened fingers over Sarah's perineum before making contact with her anus. Still weak from her orgasm but sensing her father's desires, Sarah rolled over onto her stomach.