Daddy's Next Home Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having slid some pillows gently under Sarah's stomach, Steve spread her ass cheeks, leaned in and licked her star shaped anus. The musky scent of Sarah's pussy juice along with that of her ass filled his nostrils with euphoria. Feeling her father's moist tongue on her ass sent a shiver through Sarah's body. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks wider to allow him better access, it was then she felt the tip of his tongue press against her anus.

"Oh Fuck" She softly moaned "That feels so good."

Steve coated his finger with spit then having re-wetted her anus; he slowly wriggled his saliva coated finger into her beckoning orifice. Surprisingly Steve found his daughter's anus very receptive to this invasion, causing him to smile as he began to finger fuck his daughter's ass, and then turning his attention to her pussy, he slid his thumb into her very wet pussy. Sarah moaned and groaned in pleasure, as her father gently finger fucked her.

"Oh, daddy, oh, it feels so good; it's been such a long time" she murmured, as she writhed beneath him.

Steve's cock throbbed painfully as he thought about his favourite sexual turn on. Emma his wife was always co-operative and willing to take his cock into her ass, until her untimely death. Since then Steve's bi-sexual tendencies helped take care of this need.

Since that eventful day; Sarah with her experiments had made frequent use of the butt-plug now resting in her cabinet so she was no virgin in that sense. Steve however thought differently, for it was the thought of her virgin ass that now excited him. Arising quickly on the pretence of having a pee, but in fact getting some Aquaglide from his wash bag, Steve soon returned to the bedroom and positioned himself between Sarah's legs, gently he fingered his daughter's cunt, watching her groan and moan as two then three fingers stretched her labia apart before he entered her. Once suitably aroused Steve removed his fingers and applied some gel to both his cock and Sarah's anus, making sure some worked its way well into her rectum.

"Mmmmm that's cool" murmured Sarah as she felt the gel being applied.

Now suitably lubricated, Steve raised her hips before pressed his cock against the star shaped opening of her anus, Sarah feeling its pressure gently pressed back. Assisted by the lubricant and the extra pressure Steve's cock soon pushed past her sphincter and into her rectum.

"OHHHHH! Fuck" Sarah gasped as his cock made its slightly painful entrance.

Steve pushed a bit more, sinking a couple of inches into her rectum as she panted breathlessly. Sweat beads broke out on her forehead as her breasts rose and fell in her struggle to catch her breath. Steve at first had gently eased his cock into her; but feeling less resistance than expected now sank his cock fully into her rectum.

"Gently for fuck sake!" Sarah gasped as he filled her back passage with his cock.

"Try and relax, It will be alright," whispered Steve trying to sooth her with his words as he kissed and massaged her back.

Sarah, now in mild pain could feel every throb and twitch of her father's cock as it nestled in her ass and was just about to ask him to take it out when a wave of relief suddenly washed over her as she felt her muscles slowly relax. Steve on feeling her muscles relax gently began to softly and expertly move his hips, his cock sliding back and forth virtually freely in his daughter's ass.

Steve slowly increased his speed. She was still tight but the lubricant and the relaxation of her muscles and body was making it easier for him to fuck her. Steve struggled to hold back his ejaculation for his one desire was to fill Sarah's twitching rectum with his hot cum. So as to be in harmony with Sarah, he slowly began to finger fuck her and tease her clit.

"You Bastard, You Fucking Bastard!" cried Sarah as she started to convulse.

Sarah's cry and motions triggered the eruption from his balls. Steve closed his eyes and moaned, his cum spewed in torrents out of his cock into Sarah's receptive rectum.

The first wave hit Sarah hard, the hot cum seemed to scold her insides, she gasped and moaned continually as cum continued to fill her. Having sated his lust Steve pulled his cock out of Sarah's ass, moved back and watched as cum first flowed freely out then slowed with the closing of her ass.

While entranced at the beauty of his daughter, as she lay before him, Steve noticed a slight shiver then 'goose bumps' appear on her skin; gently he covered her body with a duvet and left her sleeping before making his way to the bathroom to freshen up. It was here whilst looking into the mirror the realisation hit him; for he had cum three times that day; not in dribbles but in copious amounts and for a man of his age that was no mean feat.

~~~~~

It was early evening when Steve meandered slowly into his bedroom, casually dressed himself before going downstairs to the kitchen to make a fresh pot of coffee and await his daughter's arrival. There he sat and pondering over they're future; and what the hell was different about his bedroom.

It must have been about 9pm when Sarah slowly stirred herself from her slumber, woolly-headed and aching from her exertions she slowly made her way downstairs, swinging the kitchen door open she suddenly sensed the presence of another person.

"Oh fuck, what are you doing here, you scared the shit out of me" exclaimed Sarah as she stood there frozen to the spot, staring at her father.

"Well that's a fine way to greet your father and besides that why aren't you dressed?" replied Steve curtly.

"Ops, sorry daddy" pleaded Sarah as she slowly reached for the coffeepot hoping it was still warm. Sarah then started to rambled on; how with having the house all to herself and with the weather being so hot she rarely got dressed. She also expressed to her father how invigorating it was to walk around the gardens and orchard totally naked and so on.

By now Steve who had listened intensively to Sarah mutterings, suddenly realised just how much of his daughter's upbringing he had missed being away from home so long.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm starving. Do you want to eat out or shall I order a takeaway," said Steve in a very gentle manner.

"Can we eat in please, anything suits me" mumbled Sarah, still trying to come to terms with waking up and having a stranger in the house.

"Ok young lady; whilst I'm ordering us a takeaway, you can go upstairs and put some clothes on. And I don't mean those skimpy ones you've just taken off. I've had enough titillation for today."

Having washed down a reasonable Thai takeaway with a bottle or two of wine, they both retired into the lounge and began to plan their future.

To be continued