Daddy's Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyb1
andyb1
183 Followers

I reached out and gently brushed strands of straight dark hair from her face, entranced by the sight of her head bobbing up and down over my crotch. After her strip tease, I knew I wouldn't last long, but I was determined to hold on and enjoy this as long as possible.

"God, you're so hard in my mouth. I can't believe I'm doing this – sucking my daddy's big cock. I feel so naughty" my talented babygirl said between mouthfuls, sucking me back in, drooling over me, keeping my cock slick as she worked her magic. Cheeks flushed, the orally talented teen gave me the best blowjob of my life, sucking hard and taking me deeper and deeper with each bob of her head until I was hitting her tight teen throat. She gagged a little, but pressed on, mouth making hot nasty wet sounds as she forced herself to take me into her throat.

"Jesus babygirl, you're so good at this" I moaned, "it feels amazing".

Her eyes watered a little as she took me even deeper. Her tight slender throat spasmed around my cock, gripping me like a glove as she choked, but she didn't stop, fellating me like she was starving for cock.

"It feels so good. You got me so turned on honey; I don't think I can take much more".

She slipped her lips free of me just long enough to coo "mmm, I can feel how turned on you are. Do you like having your babygirl suck you off?", before taking me back into that warm wetness. Sensing I was close, she started to go faster, hair flying as she aggressively face fucked my crotch, letting my cock hit her throat with each stroke, never taking her eyes off mine.

"Oh fuck...oh honey...yes...if you keep doing that you're going to make daddy cum so hard"

She didn't stop, sucking and drooling, then forcing her head down all the way, taking my entire length balls-deep into her throat. My cock pulsed hard as her throat clamped around it, drooling all over me, and I grabbed a fistful of her silky hair, my whole body tensing.

"Here it comes....oh god, I'm gonna cum so hard babygirl"

Pulling back until just the tip was trapped between her luscious lips, Lindsay sucked hard, jerking me fast up and down with one hand, the other slipping between her smooth wet thighs to tease herself. I couldn't take anymore – with a long low growl of pleasure I came, cock throbbing against my daughter's fluttering tongue as I coated it in what felt like a flood of hot semen.

Lips clamped around my cock, she kept on sucking until I couldn't take anymore and my body jerked from the sensations. She slowly let me slip free of her mouth, gave me a triumphant smile, and opened wide to show off the huge load of sticky white cum clinging to her long quivering tongue.

'Holy shit" I laughed, "I've never cum that hard in my life. You were incredible!"

She took two big swallows, drinking down her daddy's sperm, letting it slide down her throat, then opened again as if to say "look, all gone!".

"Wow....just wow" was all I could manage, completely drained.

She giggled. "That was so much fun, and you came so much! Did it really feel that good?"

I laughed again, shaking my head. "Do you really need to ask? Sweetie, that was the best blowjob I have ever had" I said truthfully.

Lindsay crawled up the bed until she was laying beside me, head resting on my broad naked chest, her firm young thighs wrapped around mine. "That was so much fun. I love doing this with you". I could feel her smiling against my chest as she said it.

"You make me so happy honey. I love you more than anything in the world". I stroked my fingers through her long hair, and rubbed the smooth skin of her back in little circles while her fingers toyed with my chest hair.

We lay awake a while longer, naked bodies wrapped together as we confessed our love to one another. Eventually her eyes grew heavy and she started to drift asleep on my chest. I followed soon after, slipping into a deep contented sleep as I held my daughter close, the happiest I had been in a long time.

andyb1
andyb1
183 Followers