Daddy's Perfect Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meg1
meg1
605 Followers

Michael lay Tina on her back and moved to kiss his way down her front. He spread her legs and slipped his fingers through her slit, feeling how aroused she was already. Moving around, he knelt between her legs and lifted them so they lay across his thighs. He dipped her fingers into her pussy to gather some of her wonderful nectar.

Daddy moved in so he was leaning over her, propping himself up on his arm to keep his weight off of her. He leaned down and kissed her slowly, trying to hold himself back, so that he did not rush her again. He used his other hand to gently knead her breasts, rubbing his thumb over her nipples feeling them harden for him.

While daddy was paying attention to lips and breasts, Michael was slowly circling his fingers around her pucker, watching it twitch with every brush of his fingers. Gathering up more fluid, he gently inserted his middle finger to the first knuckle. Tina drew in her breath, and Michael heard his father calm her, telling her to relax, so it wouldn't hurt so much.

Michael used his other hand to play with her clit, feeling her relax around his finger as he pleasured her. He gathered more of her juices which had started flowing freely from her and slid his finger back inside, deeper this time. He was pleased to hear Tina moan as he pumped his finger in and out of her.

Michael was so hard from watching her writhe on the bed that he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. However, it was important to him that she enjoy her experiences with him, so he tried to keep going slowly, slipping only one more finger within her.

Tina could feel Michael playing with her, he must have put more fingers in her, because she could feel him becoming thicker. It was difficult to explain how it felt. It didn't really hurt, but she felt stretched, like she was constipated. She could feel him massaging the walls of her passage and felt herself bear down on him.

When Michael felt Tina try to move more of his fingers inside of her, he knew she was ready. He went to the bathroom real quick and grabbed some lube, wanting to make sure she was slick enough to take him with little pain.

Once he got back onto the bed, he had his sister turn over, with a pillow beneath her head. His father showed her how to kneel on the bed, pushing her ass into the air. Michael thought his sister must have the most beautiful ass in the world. Spreading lube on his fingers, he inserted him into her tiny hole, twisting them around to make sure he covered her whole passage.

Michael then rubbed some lube on his own cock, trying not to excite himself too much. He knew that just the thought of entering his sister could make him come on the spot but he wanted to draw this out as much as possible. He took hold of his cock and ran it over her pucker. He lined it up, and gently pushed forward, getting just the tip through her sphincter before stopping to let her get used to him.

Tina felt Michael enter her, and couldn't help but tense up. It hurt a lot, and she wanted to tell him to pull back out. Suddenly her father was on his back, pushing her up off her elbows and sliding in underneath her. He wrapped his right arm around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. His left hand moved down her belly to play with her clit.

She could still feel the pressure of Michael in her ass, but it was much less painful. Her father's fingers on her clit were making her hips jerk, and she felt Michael grab them to keep her from shoving more of his cock into her. Tina pulled her face from her father's lips and whispered to him how much she loved him.

Danny could see that his daughter was not going to be able to relax on her own, so he lifted her up to lie beneath her. He couldn't stand the though that she wouldn't enjoy being with either of them. Once under her, he could not resist the temptation to pull her in for a kiss.

Danny reached his hand down to her nether regions seeking her clit with his fingers. He knew that once she relaxed, she would be able to take Michael into her ass, and still enjoy it. He was shocked when she pulled from him and whispered her love for him then he felt her juices start to flow fresh from her again, and knew she had calmed.

"Michael, you can start again, but be gentle with her." Danny told his older son. He felt his daughter rest her head on his chest right before her hand took hold of his pulsing organ. Her fingers were dancing over it, forcing his hips to thrust into her hand. He felt her body bounce across his as Michael made short, shallow thrusts into her.

Michael saw Tina reach her hand out for his father's cock, and couldn't stop himself from shoving another inch into her. He pulled out and pushed himself another inch in. She was not longer sucking in breath with each inch further he allowed himself to go, and was even pushing herself back onto him.

Michael kept up his steady pace and within half a dozen more thrusts felt himself bottom out within his sister's ass. The back of his father's fingers occasionally brushed against his balls, so he knew his father was still fingering her pussy. He looked over and saw Tina's hand on his father's dick, and became even more turned on.

He was just about to pull out when his sister stopped him. "Daddy, I really want to suck your dick, please. Shift over until you are sitting in front of me." She lifted up on both of her hands again, and Michael could feel the shift in position all the way up his shaft and down to his toes. He squeezed his sister's ass even tighter, trying to hold onto his control.

Danny slid out from underneath his daughter, sorry to have to leave her wonderfully moist pussy, but incapable of giving up the chance to feel her lips wrapped around his cock. He positioned himself in front of her, and reached below her chest, so he could keep playing with her tits.

When Danny felt her lick the head of his dick, he inadvertently pinched her nipples hard, and they were pulled out of his hand when she bounced back into her brother. "I'm sorry baby, your tongue just felt so wonderful, it was a reflex."

"Do it again daddy."

With this, she placed her lips around his shaft and slid her mouth about halfway down. He could feel her tongue working around his cock, and started thrusting into her mouth. She wasn't using her hands at all; and the sensations of only her mouth working around his cock was amazing.

Within a few seconds Michael started pumping in and out of Tina, forcing her farther down on him each time he thrust back into her. Danny reached back down and pinched her nipples hard again, feeling her suck him in even farther.

Michael reached down and slipped his fingers into his sister's wet slit. He ran his fingers up and down, dancing them around her clit and teasing her hole. Tina was bucking up and down his finger, and the change in position when he leaned over her, and she arched into him drove him wild.

He continued to play with her, wanting her to come first. He could see the look of concentration on his father's face as he closed his eyes and lifted his hips to meet her mouth. His father started groaning and took Tina's head in his hands, straining to find his release. Finally, he saw his father jerk all the way up, and he let out a loud moan as he fell against the headboard, placing his head on the bed to steady himself as he thrust quickly into Tina's mouth.

Danny felt his balls tingle and the feelings in his cock intensified, letting him know that he was about to come. He reached up and grabbed his daughter's head, forgetting for a moment that he was supposed to be gentle with her. He thrust himself into her mouth over and over, feeling his release throughout his body. He finally let go of her head and fell back onto the headboard.

Tina's mouth was working frantically on her father, sucking down all the cum he had to offer. She had been momentarily nervous when he had grabbed her head, but once he started coming in her mouth, she relished the taste and sucked all his come down as quickly as she could. Once he stopped shooting into her, she started licking her way around his shaft and balls, cleaning them up, until she felt him lift her mouth off of him.

"Baby, thank you. That was wonderful." He looked down to see her smiling at him, while her whole body rocked, trying to keep Michael moving within her. She stuck her tongue out to take him back into her mouth, but now Danny wanted more of her. He held her back for a second with his hand on her shoulder, as he scooted out, and rearranged himself in a sixty-nine position.

From here, Danny could see his son's balls hanging low, and his fingers were still in her slit. Danny moved his son's hands out of his way, and lifted his own to his daughter's thatch. While Michael started pounding even harder into Tina, Danny sank his three middle fingers deep into her pussy. He latched his lips onto her clit and started sucking.

Tina looked at her father's dick, covered with her saliva and wanted it again, but she was so consumed with the feeling of both her father and her brother centered at the bottom of her body, she couldn't concentrate. She finally decided just to rest her head on his stomach and let them play.

Danny was in heaven, he was now pounding into his sister's ass with as much power as he dared. She was grunting and panting as she met him stroke for stroke. With his hands free from her pussy, he started massaging her ass, leaving pink fingerprints behind as he squeezed her cheeks tightly around his thrusting cock.

Michael pulled away from his daughter's pussy, seeing the juices dripping from it, and knew he wanted more of that. He moved his fingers to her clit, and pointed his tongue to push it deep within his daughter. She slammed down on his face making him bite his tongue, but he didn't care. Opening his mouth, he ran his teeth across her, feeling her shiver at the sensation he was causing her.

Tina could feel her body tingling and knew she was about to come. She lifted her upper body onto her outstretched arms and thrust hard back at her brother. Between the tongue and fingers in her pussy and the cock up her ass, she was afraid she might pass out when she came, but she knew it would be worth it.

She started yelling at her brother that she was going to come, and she wanted him to push into her deeper and harder. She felt her father push his fingers deep into her pussy again, and his other hand pinch her clit hard. That was all it took. Her entire body was shaking and she was using her entire body to push back onto her brother.

Her brother grabbed her hips in a vice-like grip and screamed himself as she felt him come in her ass. She never expected to feel anything like it, and squeezed her sphincter around his cock feeling him slam into her so hard she lost her balance and had to scramble to keep from falling on her father.

Michael heard his sister's scream and knew she was coming mere seconds before she tightened around him and he lost all control. He slammed himself into her, feeling her entire body shift under him. Just as she squeezed him again, he felt himself pour into her. He was mindlessly thrusting himself into her and somewhere in the back of his mind he heard a scream that sounded like it might have come from him.

Tina finally fell over her father not knowing nor really caring if she was crushing him. She felt her brother lean over her back and heard his harsh breathing as came down from his monster climax. Her father under her was smoothing his hands up and down her side in a soothing motion.

Michael fell over his sister's back and tried to regain his breath, he knew he was probably crushing both his sister and father, but he wasn't sure if his legs would hold him yet. When he finally felt stable enough, he stood up and pulled out of his sister. He reached down to try to lift her off his father.

Michael and Tina decided that they wanted a shower, so everyone filed into the bathroom. While Danny started the water and checked the temperature, Michael held his sister. He was kissing her and telling her how beautiful and wonderful she was. Once in the shower they took turns washing each other. The two men began with Tina, each washing, licking and kissing her entire body.

Michael knelt on the floor of the shower to gently run a soft cloth over her ass, making sure he hadn't hurt her when he'd been so forceful with her. Once he was satisfied that he hadn't done any damage he dropped the cloth and turned his attention to her pussy. He could see that even though she had come several times today, she was still very wet. He stuck out his tongue and gently ran it across her clit.

Danny looked down to see Michael eating out Tina and reached out to hold her up. He held her from the back, reaching his hands around to caress her breasts and kissed his way up her neck. Looking down over her shoulder, he could see Michael using both his mouth and his fingers on Tina as she arched her back into his hands and humped her brother's face. Danny took both of her nipples in his fingers and pinched her hard, hearing her cry out softly with her orgasm.

Danny held her gently in his arms as she returned to Earth. Once she was able to stand, she turned in his arms and kissed him on the mouth. Michael stood up and brought the soft cloth to Danny's back, scrubbing him clean while Tina ran her hands over his chest and down his stomach.

Once Tina reached his member, she could feel it stiffening up again. This time it was Tina who fell to her knees in the shower. She took her father's cock in her hands and lovingly ran her fingers up and down the length of it. One of her hands strayed to his sac, where she cupped him and gently squeezed his balls. Looking over she saw that Michael had come out from behind their father with his own cock hardening and lengthening.

Tina leaned over to kiss the very tip of his cock; then licked her way down the shaft. Tina alternated jacking off and sucking her father and brother. The each reached down to cup her face in their hands and told her of their love for her.

Danny and Michael came within moments of each other, Tina kneeling on the floor her hands around each of them; looking into their eyes while they came. No one in the shower had the mind-blowing orgasm that they had had in the bed, but instead felt it more of a reaffirmation of their love for each other and the turn it had taken. Once everyone had rinsed and dried off, they made their way back to the bed.

Tina was the first into the bed, lying in the center, not even bothering to pull up the covers. Michael and Danny followed her in, pulling the sheet and blanket up as they came. Tina turned into her father and entwined her legs with his, feeling his now flaccid member resting on her upper thigh next to her thatch.

Michael came in behind her and wrapped her arms around her, cupping one of her breasts in his hand, and nestling his cock into her bottom.

Tina was sated, happy and loved. She knew at that moment that this would be the best thing to ever happen to her. No one would ever love her like her brother and daddy. With a happy sigh she snuggled down and fell asleep.

The end? To be continued? You can decide, let me know.

meg1
meg1
605 Followers
12