Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 04

Story Info
Emily has an encounter with an older man.
5.8k words
4.5
318k
519

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larkholt
larkholt
1,083 Followers

Jake gave sigh of satisfaction. He'd been in Vegas for three days now, meeting with current and prospective clients but with only one sales meeting left, he'd soon be able to enjoy a few days of R & R. He reached for his cup of coffee and took a swig before setting it down on the side table next to the leather chair in which he sat, completely naked.

"Mmm, feels good, baby," he said, crooning the words to his 18-year old daughter who was kneeling between his legs, her mouth suctioned on his cock like a baby bird enjoying a fat, tasty worm. "Keep that up and Daddy's going to give you a treat." Tenderly, he brushed a bit of hair from her eyes as she diligently sucked him.

Emily's hand gently cradled her father's balls as she continued to work oral magic on his dick. She loved sucking off Daddy, loved the sounds of pleasure he made and the way he thrust into her mouth when he was close to cumming—the way he was starting to thrust now.

With his hands on each side of his daughter's head, Jake held her tightly to him while roughly jerking her on and off his cock. Each choking, gagging sound brought him closer to release. "Suck, baby girl, suck as hard as you can." God, he loved the way she was hoovering his fat cock while her tiny pink tongue wetly laved his meat. "Gonna cum soon, princess, get ready to drink it all." He groaned as he felt Emily suck harder, as though trying to suction the cum into her hungry little maw.

He spread his legs wider, humping up into his precious daughter's face, his hands laced behind her head so she was forced to take every inch into her throat.

As her father's movements became more frantic, Emily slithered her pink tongue over the veiny surface of his cock, managing to dart it out far enough to swab at the root.

It was the feel of her little tongue sliding beneath his balls that did it for Jake, knowing he was fully buried in his daughter's slutty mouth. Giving a last vicious jab, he froze, body tense, as his balls unleashed their slimy gift.

"Aaanngghhhh!" he bellowed, hosing the inside of his daughter's gullet with hot, thick seed. "Eat it," he gasped, "every fucking drop!" His hands pulled her tightly to his crotch, keeping his cock deep in her throat so that her lips were mashed against his body. "Fuck yes!" he grunted, his hips pumping out the last few drops. Shuddering with satisfaction, his tension now released, he fell back against the chair as his dick slithered wetly from Emily's throat. He panted hard, his heart pounding but at least his dick was finally quiescent. Reaching down, he gently stroked his finger along the side of Emily's face. "Thank you, lil girl, you're always so good to your daddy."

Emily smiled happily. Her daddy's praise was like a drug to her, one she couldn't get enough of—and the same was true of his cock. She leaned close and placed a soft kiss on the head before letting her tongue busily clean him, making sure to lick up every trace of his cum. Daddy did so much for her—and made her feel so good—that some days it felt like there was nothing she wouldn't do for him.

Even though he'd been busy the past few days in Vegas, he'd made sure they had a really awesome suite she could enjoy when work took him out of the hotel and he always made sure she had plenty of cash to spend in the casinos as well as a credit card to shop with. While she was sometimes a little lonely during the days, nighttime was a different matter. In the evenings, Daddy took her to see some of the entertainment around town and, once back in their hotel room, he fucked her hard and often. Some mornings, it was a wonder she could even walk but she didn't care because she loved being Daddy's plaything more than anything.

Now that she'd been introduced to the pleasure a man's cock and fingers could give her, it was like she was addicted and couldn't get enough of cumming. Knowing that, Daddy took advantage of the situation, sticking his dick in her as often as he liked—which was a lot.

She sighed happily as she rested against his leg, her cheek cushioned on his thigh. She wondered what her friends would think if they could see her now, sitting at her father's feet, his cum nestled in her belly. They'd probably think she was a total pervert—him too—but she didn't care. If being a total pervert meant cumming like gangbusters several times a day, she'd accept the moniker with pride.

"You're gonna wear your old man out, baby."

Emily giggled. "That's not true. You want it as many times a day as I do, usually more!"

He grinned. "You got me there," he said, ruffling her hair. Jake had lost count of the number of times he'd fucked his daughter since their relationship had taken a sexual turn. Most days they fucked four or five times. It's like once having wetted his dick in his daughter's cunt, he couldn't get enough of it. It was tight and hot and wet and when she came, it was like an explosion of firecrackers in her tiny hole, each clench and spasm squeezing his dick hard. Feeling her cumming on his cock almost always triggered him.

Hell, he hadn't had as much sex with his wife in the last few years combined as he'd had with Emily the past couple of weeks and he was almost like a teenager again in his recovery power. It didn't take long after cumming before he was ready to go again and he credited the taboo nature of their relationship for having that effect on him. It was damn exciting to know he was blasting the very seed that created his daughter into her sucking baby cunt night after night.

Emily knew her father had to leave soon for a client meeting but she still hadn't cum and she wanted to. She played with his cock, giggling as it started to harden again.

"You need to cum, baby girl?"

Emily shivered. "Yes Daddy, I do."

"It'll have to be a quickie; Daddy doesn't have much time left." Jake's cock was already throbbing and stiff as he leaned down to haul her up onto his lap. "Spread those pretty pink petals for Daddy, sweetheart," watching as Emily did just that, making it easy for him to plant his cock at her moist entrance. With her facing him, he pulled her down, groaning with pleasure at the feel of her hot, wet walls clutching his shaft.

"Oh Daddy!" cried Emily, shivering softly as her father forced himself into the depths of her body.

Jake captured his daughter's lips, kissing her deeply. No matter how many times he had his daughter, it would never be enough. He loved everything about her: her long blonde hair, her pretty blue eyes, her slender, petite build that made her easy to manipulate, her rounded breasts each topped with pink nipples that hardened so prettily, inviting his mouth to suck and bite and lick them. Her trim bubble ass that looked gorgeous when reddened by a spanking but mostly her tight honey hole that felt as though it was custom made for his fat dick. Jesus, even after he'd fucked it as hard and often as he had, it still felt impossibly tight.

With his right arm wrapped around Emily's small waist and his left under one of her legs, Jake started to lift his tiny daughter on and off his cock. He loved the small yelps and moans she made as he began to pound her hard and fast on him, slamming her down with such force it's a wonder he didn't punch right through her cervix. "Like that, baby? Like how it feels to have Daddy's pole jabbing deep and hard in you?"

Emily's eyes were closed, her head tossed back, her tits jiggling wildly with each thrust. "Yes, Daddy, it feels delicious! I'm going to cum soon."

"Do it, baby slut, cum all over Daddy!"

Jake continued to pound Emily on him, the sound of their slapping flesh loud in the hotel suite. Jake wasn't really fucking his daughter at this moment, he was masturbating with her, using her like a living, breathing Fleshlight in order to cum quickly. Only this Fleshlight gasped and moaned each time he slammed it on and off his needy cock.

"Gonna cum any minute, baby slut," he gasped, "rub your clitty."

Emily mewled helplessly as her fingers found the hard nub and played desperately with it. "I love your cock, Daddy!"

Jake feathered small nips along Emily's neck and shoulder, wishing he had more time to spend with her before his meeting. "Daddy's gonna mark you so you don't forget who owns you, sweetie," saying the words as his balls begin to tingle. He nuzzled the tender skin of his daughter's breast and then bit hard. The small scream that spilled from Emily's throat as he marked her, along with the way her pussy involuntarily clenched tightly on his cock in reaction was enough to send Jake over the edge. He slammed Emily down hard while he ground deeply in her, the same way his teeth now ground into her pale flesh, leaving marks. He might be giving Emily a little pain but her body was learning to love it because the instant he bit her, he felt her cunt ripple tightly around his cock.

"Aaahhhhhh, Daddy!" she squealed, her hips jerking out of control.

Jake held his daughter tightly to his body as she slumped against him, limp from her hard orgasm. He pressed his lips to hers. "Daddy loves you, baby. Don't ever doubt it."

Emily looked up, cheeks pink, lips trembling in reaction. "I love you too, Daddy! I never knew sex could be this good."

He smiled, kissing her. "No one will ever love you more than your Daddy, baby girl, and don't you forget that." With a sigh of regret, Jake lifted Emily off his cock and stood her on her feet, seeing his seed dripping from her. He cupped his hands between her legs and once his leavings had oozed into it, rubbed the cream onto her breasts, marking her with his scent. He stared at her small body, now shiny with his cum, wishing he could stay longer to enjoy his little baby slut. "I need to shower and get to my meeting and no, you aren't showering with me," he said, seeing the bright look in her eyes. "If I get you in there with me, I'll be fucking you all over again and this meeting is too important to miss."

"Yes, Daddy," said Emily plaintively because she wanted more time with him and his thick cock. "I'll miss you while you're gone."

"I'd rather stay here and fuck the hell out of you, princess, but once this meeting is over, we'll have plenty of time to play the next few days. Sound good?"

Emily nodded happily. "Sounds great, Daddy!"

"Good girl, have fun while I'm gone. I'll catch up with you later."

After Daddy left, Emily showered and slipped into a pink halter top, short white skirt and white leather wedges before deciding to visit the casino to pass the time. At eighteen, she was too young to legally drink or gamble but a fake ID made both possible.

Vegas was like no place Emily had ever been and she loved the whole brassy over-the-top carnival feel of it. She would have been almost as happy just standing around people watching but luckily Daddy had more planned for her than just seeing shows and playing slots. Well, there was one slot Daddy had already played a lot since they'd arrived...her own, giggling as she recalled how often he'd fucked her in the few days they'd been here.

She'd decided to try her hand at blackjack, spending almost an hour at the table before being forced to call it quits when she spent her last chip.

"Not having much luck today, huh? Here, maybe this will help."

Emily looked up, surprised when an older man who'd been watching handed her a stack of chips. She wasn't sure if she should accept or not.

He seemed to understand her hesitancy. "Go on, no strings attached. I'll just lose them anyway if my luck holds the way it has been; maybe you'll do better," he said, smiling in a kindly way.

"Thanks, mister, that's really nice of you!" She took the small stack from his hand, noting how thick and stubby his fingers were. She wondered if his cock was the same. "If I win anything, I'll split it with you."

He grinned. "Deal, pretty girl."

Emily blushed at his compliment because she wasn't used to getting attention from older men—and this one was quite a bit older, in his late fifties, she guessed. He had dark eyes and steel grey hair and was a big man, as tall as her father but with a heavy physique that proclaimed his love of food...yet he was beefy and solid rather than fat. His eyes were kindly as they rested on her but there was something in their depths that said his interest wasn't entirely innocent.

Unfortunately, Emily had no more luck playing with his money than she had her own. "Sorry," she apologized, "I was hoping to end up with enough to buy us each a drink."

George Banfield tilted his head at her words. "You're thirsty, huh?" as an image of her sucking cum from his cock suddenly blasted in his head, making his cock stiffen in his slacks. "Well, that's easily rectified. C'mon, my treat," he said, setting off in the direction of a restaurant.

"But that's not fair," she protested, trotting after him, "I lost your money so you shouldn't have to buy me a drink."

"Don't worry," he chuckled, "I'm getting something out of it. When guys see a youngster like you on my arm they'll think I'm the luckiest stud in town. You'll give a real boost to my reputation."

Emily giggled as he reached for her hand, allowing him to twine his fingers with her own. She knew Daddy wouldn't be happy she went off with a strange man but it was exciting. Besides, what could happen in a public restaurant?

George ushered her into one of the eateries on the premises and asked the hostess for his usual booth, one tucked into a corner that guaranteed almost complete privacy. He was surprised this little honey had come with him so readily and hoped she'd be as easy to convince to do other things as well.

He'd noticed her the instant she'd walked across the casino floor because of the bright pink stretchy halter-top she wore kept on by only a string tie at the neck and the back. His fingers itched to untie them. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra from the way her breasts bounced as she walked and the way her nipples poked at the thin material in an obvious invitation to be noticed. She was a tiny thing too and he loved petite girls. Even with the four-inch high heels she was wearing, she was still several inches shy of his shoulders. This little girl was a genuine spinner and he was hoping to have a chance to spin her on his cock today.

Once in their half-round booth, he ordered appetizers and drinks: whiskey for him and some crappy girl drink for her that came with a paper umbrella but she looked cute drinking it and the way she sucked on the straw in it made him hopeful of getting his cock treated the same way.

"Give us some privacy for awhile, will ya?" George told the waitress. The woman looked bored, as though seeing an older man with a girl young enough to be his grand-daughter was something she saw hundreds of times a day. With a shrug, she walked off.

With the waitress gone, George let his eyes rest on Emily's firm tits, the thin fabric top clearly showing the shadowy outline of her nipples beneath. "Guess you don't like wearing bras, huh?"

Emily giggled. "Sometimes I do, if they're pretty and lacy or...sheer." She knew she was teasing the older man but it was fun.

"Mmm, what a lil hottie you are." He gave her a speculative gaze. "You looking for a sugar daddy to play with, sweetie? I can treat you really well. I like taking care of pretty girls like you." While it was possible she was a prostitute—there were tons of them on the prowl in Vegas—he didn't think so; there was an untouched quality about her that said she was fairly new to sex.

Emily stared into his dark eyes and saw the lust there. Her pussy instantly gushed at the thought of fucking this older man and knew, if not for being in a relationship with her own father, she'd have fucked this man in a heartbeat. She shook her head reluctantly. "I already have a daddy."

George felt a rush of disappointment but wasn't ready to give up. There was something about this girl that really excited him. He scooted closer, placing his arm along the seat back behind her. "Does your daddy ever let you play with others?" His fingers gently strummed the strings of the halter tie at her neck as he waited for her answer.

There was an uncertain look on her face. "Not yet. Our sexual relationship is still sort of new so I'm not sure what he might allow in the future."

George reached into his jacket pocket for his money clip, peeling off two crisp $100 bills. He laid them on the table in front of her. "Does this change your mind about having fun with me, little girl?"

Emily's eyes widened at the money. God, she could buy some seriously nice shoes with that! She was tempted but shook her head. "I can't be disloyal to Daddy."

Her father had been right about one thing. She could call him Daddy all she wanted in Vegas and no one would ever suspect they were biologically related—not with all of the sugar daddies and sugar babies here looking to hook-up. People just assumed she was Daddy's escort and it was exciting to know she could kiss him in public with no one suspecting the truth of their relationship.

The man gave a sigh as he put the bills back in his pocket. "Pity...a loyal girl is hard to find. Your daddy is a lucky man. By the way, since you aren't going to call me 'Daddy', you can call me George."

Emily laughed because it was funny that she'd taken chips from a man and had accepted his drink invitation without even knowing his name. "Nice to meet you, George, I'm Emily."

"Well, Emily, I don't suppose you'd take pity on an old, horny man and let me have just one little feel—as a thank you for your drink and the betting chips?"

"A feel?" Emily wasn't sure about that but it's not like it was sex and he had been generous.

He nodded, an easy smile on his face. "Just a little one."

Emily looked around. With all of the large potted plants and a tall pillar surrounding their booth, it wasn't like anyone could see them. She found the thought oddly exciting. "Okay, but nothing major."

George didn't wait for her to change her mind, sliding his arm around her shoulder to pull her close. Leaning over, he used one hand to gently squeeze her breast while the other quickly untied the strings of her halter at the neck, letting the material fall down to expose both tits.

Emily gasped, not having expected him to disrobe her. "No, wait..." she protested but before she could say more, his lips latched onto hers in a deep kiss.

He was a good kisser, his tongue delving between her lips to taste her sweetness. Giving a shiver, Emily let her own tongue play with his, feeling herself getting wetter. There was something erotic about sitting topless in a public place, a strange man's hands on her tits and his tongue in her mouth.

Before she knew what he intended, George's hand left her breast and wormed its way beneath her short skirt.

She pulled back, trying to push his hand away. "No, not there!"

"Naughty girl," he whispered in her ear, "you're not wearing any panties." He resisted her effort to push his hand away as his thumb began to rub her clit. "Sure you want me to stop?" As his thumb repeatedly grazed the slippery nub, he slipped his middle finger into her tiny hole and started to pump. "I think you must like this, slut, because you're getting wet."

Emily gave a soft gasp as his finger slid deep. It felt good but this wasn't right. As she opened her mouth to protest, his lips captured hers again and he plundered deeply, his tongue playing with hers.

Emily's small body shivered because it was exciting to be used like she was a whore for hire. She should tell him to stop but it was already too late. Her body was betraying her by consorting with the enemy, her hips jerking in time with the movements of his finger as she fucked it back.

"Oh yea, show me what a whore you really are," he whispered, low enough that no one seated close could hear. "Unzip my pants and take my cock out. Do it, slut!" the last spoken sharply when Emily hesitated.

larkholt
larkholt
1,083 Followers
12