Daddy's Perfect Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Selene gets her cherry popped and her asshole fucked!
1.5k words
4.3
185k
94

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

_______

If you have not read the previous chapter, I suggest you do. You can find it on my profile.

_______

This all felt like a dream, an amazing one at that. I have one of the most beautiful, sexy daughters in the world and she just seduced and sucked me dry.

"So Daddy, will you fuck me?" She said impatiently.

"I'd love to sweetie, first go clean your face and then why don't you change into something sexy for me."

"Okay Daddy!" she grabbed my hand and slowly lead me upstairs, her big round ass swaying and jiggling with each step. "I'm so excited to have that nice fat long cock in my pussy daddy!" My head was spinning; I still couldn't believe all of this was happening. She led me into her room and pushed me down onto her bed. "Stay right here daddy, I'll be back real soon. I promise!" She quickly exited the room skipping, making her tits and ass bounce sensually.

I must have drifted off because before I knew it she was standing at the foot of the bed, her hair in pigtails wearing her school girl uniform. "Oh my God Selene, you look so sexy right now, you have no idea!" I said in a somewhat raspy voice.

"Thank you daddy, I've dressed like this every day since I started attending this school just so you'd notice me!" she smiled "I know you have a thing for schoolgirls since you love to fuck mommy in her costume." She smiled and then turned around placing her hands on her hips and posing. "So how would you like to fuck a real school girl?"

I cleared my throat and licked my lips. "I'd love to, but first I want to eat your pussy!"

She slowly walked along the edge of the bed."Take your shirt off daddy. It will just get in the way." She sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back the same way her mother does when I lick her pussy. She held her legs apart and moaned in anticipation as I kneeled on the floor in front of her. Her scent was absolutely intoxicating. I took a deep breath and plunged my face into her pussy, licking slowly at first then speeding up to a faster pace.

"Ohhhh shit daddy!!! Oh. My. God that feels so fucking good." She was gasping with pleasure. "Lick that tight little virgin pussy daddy!"

I did as she told me to, burying my face harder against her. All the while thinking how is it possible my daughter is still a virgin? She's drop dead gorgeous and no man has touched her other than me? It must just be my lucky day!

"Mmmmmmm fuck Daddy I'm cummiiinnnnnnggg!!!" Most of what she said after that was un-decipherable, just a long string of expletives, oooos and ahhs as she came all over my tongue. "Now take me daddy! Take my fucking virgin pussy and make it yours, I've saved it just for you!"

I stood up and lifted her up by her nice thick ass as I kneeled between her legs. I stared into her eyes for a short moment then plunged all 9 inches of me into her, breaking straight through her hymen. Her face twisted in pain as I slammed her back onto the bed, burying myself inside my daughter's tight virgin cunt.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! DADDY IT HURTS SO BAD!" she was screaming louder than I had ever heard her, even when she was a child throwing temper tantrums. "Fucking shit! Your ripping my little pussy apart daddy!"

"Shhh it will go away soon baby girl I promise." I said in the most soothing tone I could manage. I held still, waiting for her to get used to not only being penetrated but my rather large size. Her pussy was clenching my shaft frantically, almost begging me to cum, sucking at my prick like her hungry mouth did at the beginning of the night. I leaned down and kissed my daughter passionately.

The moment our lips touched she seemed to relax instantly. Moaning softly she wrapped her legs around me slowly, pulling me closer to her. "Fuck me daddy, I'm ready, make me a woman!"

With that I began to move my hips, thrusting my cock in and out of what is possibly the tightest hole I've ever been in. Gritting my teeth hard, trying not to cum from the pure bliss my daughters vice like pussy was providing me. "Holy fuck sweetie your pussy is so tight!" Once I got myself under control and no longer on the edge of exploding, I pulled my little girl on top of me. "Now I want you to ride me baby, show me what a good little slut you are."

"Mmmm okay daddy!" she began to softly rock her hips, sliding my cock in and out of her "Oh God daddy you're filling me up so fucking much, I'M GONNA CUM!" She began to buck her hips roughly, almost at a frantic pace. "Oh fuck! Ahhhhh!" she was screaming again, just as loud as before. Her pussy was clenching my cock, pulling, and sucking desperately trying to make me cum. I wasn't ready yet, I had to stretch this out and enjoy it more. After all this may be the only time I get to have this tight young twat wrapped around my thick cock.

Pulling her down to my chest I kissed her deeply, sliding my tongue into her mouth while she rode me like a woman possessed. I nibbled on her lower lip and stared into her eyes. "Baby you're so amazing; your pussy fits me so perfectly. I wonder how your other hole would fit me."

She smirked at me and let out a tiny gasp "Daddy! You can't possibly mean my ass!" sliding down my shaft one last time, Selene began to rotate her hips, spinning my cock inside her rubbing every last inch of her cunt with my big throbbing cock.

I winked at her and moaned at her rotations. "That's exactly what I mean darling, I want to see that tight asshole gripping my dick while I pound you from behind." she quickly hopped off of me and bent over the dresser nearest the bed.

"Come and get it Daddy!" I watched as my daughter spit on her fingers and began to rub her asshole, getting it wet and ready for me. I stood and slowly approached her, taking time to admire her perfectly wide hips and thick ass. "Well what are you waiting for Daddy; put your fucking cock in my tight little asshole!" She spread her cheeks wide, making a tiny gape for me.

"Spread them further for me." She did as instructed. I spit on my cock and started to tease her asshole with the tip of my dick, slowly pushing my way into her tight little hole. She moaned at this new feeling, I pushed harder and managed to get an inch or so into her asshole. "Shit baby this has to be 10 times tighter than your cunt and I had a hard enough time not cumming in there!" I pulled out and spit directly into her asshole, creating more lubricant. I shoved a little harder this time, almost burying my cock to the hilt in her snug little ass.

"AHHHHH FUCK DADDY!" she moaned "Fuck my dirty little asshole till you fucking cum! I want you to blow your huge load in my fucking asshole Daddy! Fill till it starts to drip out, all over my huge fucking ass. Oh come on Daddy, give it to me. Fuck that ass till you cum in your dirty little whore!"

I spit on her asshole once more and then commenced my brutal attack on her tightest of holes. It gripped me tightly but with no friction, it was the ultimate sensation, what every man dreams of. My balls were swinging with each thrust, slapping her clit with every stroke. "Fuck me harder daddy, rip my asshole apart. Show me what a fucking whore I am. SHOW ME WHO'S WHORE I AM!" she was screaming, absolute filth pouring from her mouth. "FUCK DADDY I'M CUMMING! GIVE ME YOUR CUM NOW, FILL MY FUCKING DIRTY SHITTER WITH YOUR BIG LOAD! COME ON DADDY I'VE BEEN A GOOD WHORE HAVEN'T I? NOW FILL MY FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!"

I couldn't hold back any longer, with that shot after shot of my thick white cum began shooting into my little girl's asshole. She squealed in delight at yet another new feeling she was experiencing. "FUCK YEAH THAT'S IT DADDY, GIVE YOUR WHORE HER PAYMENT!" I fucked her harder screaming myself as my balls continued to churn out cum inside her. I was yelling too, nothing in particular just calling her a slut and a whore, saying just what she wanted to hear. Cum was leaking out of her now, dripping down and into her pussy, which she was rubbing and frantically fingering.

I collapsed on to the bed. She followed, quickly getting putting her mouth on my cock and sucking me clean. I ran my fingers across her cheek "I love you baby girl, I promise this hasn't changed how I look at you at all."

She smiled and looked up at me. "I love you too Daddy, I hope you can keep fucking me!"