Daddy's Precious Girl

Story Info
Daddy walks in on her pleasing herself.
1k words
3.89
229.1k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home early from work, expecting to find my daughter watching TV, and I was surprised to find the house quiet. I thought I heard what sounded like whimpering coming from the direction of my daughter’s room. I moved down the hallway and as I got to her room, my jaw hit the floor. There was my sweet, daughter lying totally naked on her bed…..Her legs spread open. She had one hand caressing her small, firm breasts, and two fingers of the other hand buried in her pussy. I couldn’t believe my eyes! I knew I should leave, but my feet wouldn’t move. I could feel my cock stiffen at the sight of her sweet young body. I can’t believe I was getting aroused by the sight of my daughter. I just stood there and watched as my girl worked herself into a frenzy.

All of a sudden her eyes opened and she was looking up at me. Her face was filled with fear and a tear emerged from her eye. “What do you think you’re doing, young lady”, I shouted. Where did you learn such a thing? “ Please, daddy. Don’t be mad,” she cried. A girlfriend at school told about this and I just had to try it. You shouldn’t be doing things like that. But daddy, she cried. It feels so good when I do it. She started to cry harder. It’s amazing… although she just turned 18, I still think of my daughter as a little girl. She has grown into adulthood much faster than I had expected.

I sat down on the bed beside her and put my arm around her. As the tears fell from her eyes, one found its way to her tiny breast. I instinctively move to wipe it away and I felt her body shudder as I touched her. My little girl was very aroused, and though my mind said no, my body took control.

You know, young lady, I am going to have to punish you for this. “ Oh no, daddy. Please don’t!”. Sorry, baby. You need to learn. I took her young, trembling body and placed her over my knee. I brought my hand down on her cute tiny ass. She jumped. I continued to spank her, telling her how bad she was and that she shouldn’t do these things. I gradually hit harder. “ No…please…no more daddy” she cried. Her cries fell on deaf ears. I was getting more aroused with every stroke to her cute ass. Her ass was turning a bright red as my cock grew harder. I knew she could feel it pressing against her flat stomach.

I stopped spanking and rubbed her ruby red ass for a while. She seemed to enjoy that. I moved her legs open a bit and slid my hand to her pussy. She shuddered again as I touched her. My little girl was very wet. It seems the spanking aroused her as much as it did me.

“My sweet baby, I said. You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” “ Oh no, daddy, she cried. It hurts”. “ Then why is your pussy so wet?” Well, she said, I do feel a little tingling down there and that does feel a little good. “ This is supposed to be a punishment for you. I said. Not make you feel good! She cringed as I removed my belt. “Please don’t use the belt, daddy. I promise I won’t do it again.” Sorry baby. You need to be punished. Now get back over my knee. I brought the belt down with a stinging slap on her ass. She cried out loudly…tears streaming down her face. Harder and harder on her small ass. Oh daddy…please stop. I couldn’t. I was getting more aroused with every stroke. Her ass was very red now. I knew it would be a while until she could comfortably sit. I finally controlled my urges and stopped. I laid her down on the bed and rubbed her ass for a while. After she calmed down, I couldn’t control my urges, and moved my hand to her pussy. She started to moan again, but this time in pleasure.

Do you like it when daddy touches your pussy baby? Oh yes daddy, it feels so good. Even better than when I touch it. I rolled her on to her back and continued to play with her beautiful pussy. I spread her legs wider and moved my mouth to her sweet young pussy. “ What are you doing daddy? You shouldn’t”. “ Don’t worry, baby, daddy knows what is best for his little girl”. “Didn’t your friend tell you about this too?” “No daddy. It doesn’t seem right that you should be doing this”. “But doesn’t it feel good, baby?” Oh yes!!! Now just lay back and let daddy make his sweet little girl feel good. I moved my tongue around her outer lips and then to her small, budding clit. Her body trembled and shuddered in ecstasy. I then moved my tongue inside my little girl’s pussy and moved it slowly around. In and out of her sweet young cunt until my baby couldn’t stand it anymore. “Oh please daddy…it feels so good…don’t stop.” I could feel my baby on the verge of her first orgasm…and it would be me that would give her that pleasure. I moved my tongue faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. I was fucking my daughter’s pussy with my tongue. Faster and faster until I felt the spasm in her sweet young body. My baby was cumming and cumming hard. Her virgin juices tasted so sweet. She let out a groan and then collapsed on the bed. I reached over and brushed the hair from her face and gave her cheek a kiss. “ Now wasn’t that good, baby?” “Oh yes it was daddy. I never knew anything could feel so good.” “I’m glad it was so good for you, baby. Would you like daddy to teach you more about sex?” “ Yes daddy, I would. “ OK baby. You get some rest now and I promise I will teach you all you need to know.”

I think I’ll keep her out of school tomorrow so she can recuperate. I’d better stay home too t take care of my little girl…but that will be another story!