Daddy's Precious Present to Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy rolled his daughter onto her back, and she moved willingly, almost without conscience. Her thighs parted instinctively, the thong now bunched tightly to the side, exposing her drenched twitching pussy. Dani dared to raise her head and look down at her father's handsome face now moving between her legs to her mound. His lips surrounded her clit and began to suck it greedily. Dani's state of arousal was unprecedented; her teen body was so ready for the maximum pleasure. Within less than 15 seconds she reached her orgasm, throwing her head to the bed, her back arching up, her perky tits pointing to the ceiling, her hips bucking wildly in her father's face. "DADDY!!!" she screamed again as her pussy quivered and cummed in his mouth.

Daddy spread her even wider and drove his tongue inside her sweet pussy. Dani began panting, clutching the bedsheets, thinking to herself OMG this gets even MORE incredible. She'd had many objects in there before, but never anything so sweet as Daddy's tongue. Dani let go of the bedsheets and grabbed her knees, pulling her legs back and letting him fuck her vagina with his tongue. His head was bobbing driving his tongue in deep. Between her wails of pleasure she moaned from the intensity of the aching pleasure; and making the cacaphony of girly noises Dani could hardly breath. She felt Daddy's hand slide under her cami, pushing it up, beginning to expose her tits. Agreeing with the concept she released her knees and grabbed the lingerie, puling it up more, offering him her full boobs. Both of his hands surrounded them, fingertips touching her hardened nipples, then his palms rubbed around the flesh of her breasts.

She ground her pelvis into his face, loosing control, wanting to cum again. Her pussy was on fire. It wasn't long before she had her second climax, her pussy squirting juices while she gasped for air, and his tongue pushed harder, farther into her. Dani could not only feel but also hear her daddy drinking her orgasm.

As the waves of the second cum subsided, Daddy rose up on his knees, looking down at her shaking naked body. "Daddeee," Dani moaned lustily to him, her eyes half-closed, biting her lower lip, feeling his eyes on her naked pussy. She didn't move an inch when his fingers slid out to grasp her thong's straps on her hips, and she gathered her remaining energy and lifted her butt so he could slide it off of her thin body. Putting her knees together for that was not easy. She saw Daddy gaze at her naked pelvis and vagina, so white and pale against her black stockings. His eyes trailed up to her exposed breasts, and she instinctively doffed her camisole over her head and tossed it away. Between the choker around her neck and the stockings which quit halfway up her thighs, she stretched her naked 18 year old body for her father's pleasure.

Still writhing from the aftershock tremblors of her orgasms, Dani's mouth frowned while her legs spread open again, her pussy aching again for attention and her hips slowly undulating. "Daddeee," came another muffled cry. He just remained still, looking down at her body.

She had visualized this, heard it described to her so many times, knew what older men like. She had no idea what she was doing, but knew what would work. "Daddy," she moaned in the most sensuous adult voice she could muster, "are you going to fuck me with your big cock now?"

A split second later she let out a higher-pitched, more instinctive squeel, "Oh yes daddy fuck me!" the moment his hands went to his shorts and began to pull them down. And THERE IT WAS -- a MASSIVE, throbbing, redhot, leaking erection, falling horizontal from his body to point right at her. It had to be 7 inches long, at least. Thick. No -- THICK. Round, fat. The head was like a mushroom, only pointy, with a little eye. The shaft was ribbed, purple veins popping out. His balls were low, hairy. She'd seen lots and lots of pictures, but in person, it was like something totally new and never before known. It was the most incredible thing she'd ever seen.

Daddy tossed off his shirt and, nude, lay down next to his 18 year old little girl. Suddenly she was afraid, or part of her was; the rest was trusting and prepared. Her pussy wanted this so badly.

Daddy lay on his back and reached for her wrist. It was as if he knew for sure that she wanted it but also knew that she had no experience. He guided her hand to his prick, and she quickly wrapped her fingers around it without giving a second thought. God it was hard; but yet soft. And HOT, sexual, fun just to hold. Its head burned her palm. She felt how hard the casing was underneath the skin, and hardly needing any direction she began to pump it very slowly. Dani dared to look in her father's eye, and he was just smiling, relaxing. She crawled down to get a close-up view of her Daddy's manly penis. In her fist, her fingers couldn't touch her opposing thumb as they wrapped around the shaft. Fuck that was big. She pumped it a little more, testing it, and it was so hard. The swollen head was amazingly big, and already a little wet.

Dani's mouth watered. She'd imagined this moment from hundreds of pictures. But still she didn't know what to expect. All she knew was, she wanted to put it in her mouth. So she did. Her mouth opened, she put the soft helmet between her lips. And she licked it. Salty. Gooey wet. Warm. And hot as hell. She kept her lips around it and started to slide it down her throat.

Daddy immediately stopped her. "Just lick it baby," he moaned, "like an icecream cone." She found herself glad for the direction. She grabbed his penis at the base, holding it up, and started to lick the soft rim of his helmet. It gave way to her tongue, squishy almost in its softness, and she could tell from his shudders that he derived intense pleasure. After circling around the helmet four or five times, she turned her tongue down to the shaft. He groaned audibly and arched his back when her tongue hit the supersoft skin on the underside; she immediately figured out that was the most sensitive part. So she licked up and down, and around and around, and coated his prick with her saliva. It was alive in her hands and mouth; pulsing, burning. His hairy ass undulated while she slithered her tongue over the entire shaft, tip to base, and within two minutes she was licking the feverish male rod like a professional whore.

He was groaning as she sucked him, and her pussy was aching too. She loved licking his penis, but that wasn't what her body really wanted.

As if reading her mind he said out of nowhere, "Baby do you want daddy to fuck you." Her reaction was automatic. "Mmm!" she moaned into his penis, then giggled to herself. Then her intelligible answer was terse but forceful. "Yeah Daddy!"

He reached down, put his strong hands under her armpits, and lifted up her light body. As he rose to his knees, he looked into her face and had such a look of lust and love that she couldn't believe it was her father. She wanted him just as badly and returned the gaze of lust.

He had her get on her knees and elbows. She was surprised but incredibly horny, and couldn't wait. She dutifully stuck her ass up again while he kneeled behind her. Those strong arms and fingers wrapped around her hips, holding her in place. Her pussy ached for it. She felt him move against her, and the head of his prick touched her pussylips. She buckled, and spread a little more widely. She let out a yelp. Her noise was followed a moment later by her scream "DADDEEEEE!" as his stiff penis began entering her swollen vagina.

She buried the side of her face against the bedspread, her hands clutching the heavy cloth for stability, and pushed her pelvis back against the feeling growing in her vagina. His hard cock was slowly pushing apart her pussylips, and the inside of her vagina felt a fulfillment beyond any cucumber or broom handle. She was being fucked and it was the totally most incredibly amaznig moment of her entire young fucking life. "DADDEEEE!" she kept screaming, as his penis kept coming, deeper and deeper, she couldn't believe it.

His pelvis touched her naked ass. He was all the way in. Then he pulled out, slowly, pushing her away. She moaned with affection. And a moment later he RAMMED forward and THRUST his cock into the depths of her cunt again. Her entire body ached in the most divine way, and her breath burst from her lungs with the chill of goosebumps down her back and legs. She could barely talk. "UNGHHHHH" came her cries of lust, as Daddy held her hips steady and began fucking her young pussy hard.

Each thrust into her twat was its own unique wonderful sensation. She didn't have to do anything, it was far better than masteurbation. She just remained bent over and took that throbbing manly penis into her vagina as much as he could stuff inside, pumping her over and over. She heard wet sloppy noises as the cock entered and exited her; she was so wet, she could feel how slick his shaft had become. Her clit ached for attention while he pumped into her and, with the understanding only mature men have, his fingers soon found it. He rubbed her button between her legs while his cock fucked her cunt, and she immediately exploded with another orgasm, this third one more powerful than the first two combined. Her eyes closed and she shrieked something unintelligible and felt the electricity of the cum spew through her limbs and muscles, shaking her to the soul.

She became aware of him muttering. Oh god you're hot. Oh shit baby you are so hot. I love your fucking ass. You are so fucking hot. Daddy kept moaning to himself, his eyes riveted on her small rump as his red penis disappeared beneath it.

Soon after her orgasm dissipated he pulled out for a brief moment so that he could put her on her back again. Dani relaxed, breathing easily for a moment, while his hands grabbed her ankles. He spread her skinny-thin legs wide apart, leaned over her, and again his prick touched her cunt. He didn't wait, sliding it inside. Her back arched and she felt him move even more deeply inside.

"DADDEEEEE!" she screamed once more, even louder though, putting her hands above her head. her back arched, her tiny tits pointed at him. He was towering above her, filling her world, looking at her tits. She felt his pelvis start to flop back and forth, sending his dick in and out of her increasingly wet vagina. He held her legs split wide apart, making her pussylips feel like they were swallowing his cock as it ravaged her lost virginity.

She couldnt much tell how long he poked her cunt that way before he suddenly screamed "BABEEEEE!" and pulled out, releasing her ankles. She picked her head up to look down, as her knees fell to the bed, and saw him grab his glownig-red, gooey-wet dick. His fist surrounded it and began rapidly pumping it, pointing it at her, and she knew what he was doing. With mixed trepidation and anxiety she awaited his orgasm.

It came soon enough. The first splotch of gooey semen spit out and landed almost on her chin, definitely on her choker. She cackled in approval. Another splotch; the hot gooey cum splattered onto the middle of her stomach. Daddy wanked himself off over his teenage daughter, and he deposited a torrent of white sticky male sperm onto the eighteen year old's abdomen and pelvis.

"Oh my god daddy!" she giggled, just as his cum finished and he collapsed on her. She felt his massive body fall on top of hers, while her arms reached up and around his head. His face moved next to hers, their cheeks pressnig together, and she clutched his strong upper shoulders as his hard penis pressed against her inner thigh. she felt the hard, wet dick there, an inch from the opening of her cunt, and a second late she became aware of his hot heaving breath touching the nape of her neck.

Daddy giggled, and his mouth found hers. This was no fatherly kiss. His lips moved against hers and his tongue darted into her mouth. She'd been frenched before but it had no effect on her like this. He smelled so manly -- sweaty, aggressive, experienced. His tongue filled her mouth, rubbed her tongue, touched the roof of her mouth. His hard cock pressed into her soft thigh even more insistently. His stomach rubbed his cum around her soft flat stomach. She knew enough to push her tongue against his and they began lapping each other's tongues, dancing around each other, wrapping together while they exchanged breaths.

Dani felt Daddy's body slide off of hers, and his hand slithered down her body between her thighs. She spread for him, and his strong finger rubbed against her clit again. Fucking magic. She moaned into his kiss; her jaw opened more for his tongue to probe her mouth, while his fingers started to surround her clit to rub it back and forth. Her pelvis began rotating under his touch. She had rubbed herself a million times but never with the effect of his fingers; her body sunk into his presence and her pussy began aching for his entry.

"Oh baby," he spoke into her mouth, breaking the kiss for a second. "Baby you have no idea," came his words slowly. His eyes were almost closed. 'Honey I am not kidding, you are by FAR the sexiest, most just sexiest woman i have ever seen, i am so crazy for you."

"Oh daddy!" She kissed him again on the lips, while her hand reached down to his wrist. She pulled her pelvis up against his hand and moved her cunt's opening, searching for his fingers. "Oh daddy I love you so much," she moaned again, trying to fuck his hand.

His fingertips, two of them, found her hole. She moaned a third time "Ohhh daddeeee!" as he began sliding his fingers into her vagina. She closed her eyes too and concentrated on his two digits cramming their way into her squishy pussy. Her legs parted wide, her body began to rock against his rhythm, as both of his fingers were now deep down inside her cunt.

She couldn't help herself. "Oh daddee fuuuuck meeee."

"You are SO FUCKING HOT," he murmured into her ear, shoving his fingers hard up her vagina. "I want to FUCK you SO bad." He said the four-letter word like it was a curse, a nasty tone of disdain totally inconsistent with his despiration.

"Ohhhh gawwwd yesssss," she moaned, "fuuuuuck meeeee!"

Daddy's two stiff fingers drove her teen twat hard, and she rode against them, bucking her pelvis up and down, each time trying to make those fingers stretch farther into her pussy. Her body ached so much from the orgasms and sex but she couldn't imagine stopping. She wanted her daddy to make her body feel so good again, and she wanted -- she NEEDED -- those fingers to stuff her pussy as far as they could go until she exploded again.

He rose to sit on his ankles next to her. Then he reached down with his free hand, sliding his arm under the small of her back, lifting her ass and pelvis to his lap. With her legs dangling apart, giving him all the room she could for his hand to fuck her cunt, he raised her tiny little body into his grasp. His other hand was now under her naked butt, his fingers holding her in his palm. He was toying with her; she was both limp and stiff at the same time. She felt her pelvis raise off the bed, one of her buttcheeks now on his lap and the other in his hand so he could hold her pussy up high. His other hand drove HARD against her pussy, pounding pounding into her, shoving those two fingers deep up her cunt.

"DADDEEEEE!" she screamed, reaching her hands down to her pelvis, then an instantly later pushing them over her head. Her body felt like it was going to fall off of him but for his strong sexy grasp on her ass. Lifting her pussy up high and driving his two fingers into her mound, he took her teenage body to yet more heights of pleasure. She could feel the building orgasm now, and she wanted it so bad. She was screaming with each breath -- "oh fuck! oh fuck! oh daddy!" -- and praying to god that her orgasm cum to give her relief as soon as possible.

Then, amazement hit. His fingers arched up in her pussy, and both of them JAMMED against her g-spot. She just fuckin shrieked. "YESSSSS!" and then all she could do was SCREAM for him when the orgasm hit. Like an explosion from her pussy, it erupted through her whole body, making her hands and arms and calves and feet squeeze tight. She felt light-headed and sick to the stomach. but her pussy pulsed wave after wave of warm, soothing electricity through her whole body and her pussy muscles clenched around his two fingers, shooting warm clear juices all over her ass and his hand.

Pressing his fingers into her g-spot, he drew the entire cum out of her, until it was entirely subsided, then he lowered her body back to the bed and slipped his hand out. It was, from fingers to base of his palm, covered in her cumjuice. She saw it and giggled. He smiled at her and put it to her tits. The wetness was sensuous. she arched her back, pushing her breast up, and watched him lather her orb with her own juices. Her hard little nipple sizzled against his wet hand.

Then he slid his two fingers -- the ones that were moments ago fucking her cunt -- into her mouth. She didn't even think about it. She sucked them, tasting her own juices, and it was like toxin. She moaned and rolled her eyes and cleaned herself off of his hand. While she cleaned his fingers, her naked wet tits tickled in the cool evening air.

Then it was daddy's turn to clean her. She didn't expect it. He put his face down to her perky little breast; and his lips swallowed it. his tongue ran over her nipple. She moaned and clutched his head into her tit. He washed her soft breast with his lips and tongue, tasting her cuntjuices he'd spread on it, and lathered her in his saliva. His lips surrounded her nipple and his tongue rubbed against it, back and forht like a saw, and she felt a tingling in her aching vagina again. "Oh my gawwwwd daddeeee," she cried out at the feeling.

By the time his tongue pulled away from her tit, her kitty was purring again. As sore as she'd been from four shattering orgasms, she took one look at his revived erection and wanted more sex. She knew he did, too, seeing that steaming penis pointing at the ceiling. And when he saw her eyes focus on his dick, he asked her softly, "Would you like more baby."

"Oh yeah!" she said quickly, excitedly.

He snickered. "You like this don't you?"

Her eyes looked into his with her heart-felt response. "Mmm yeah!" She lay flat on her back now, pulling her knees apart to show her cunt to her daddy. "Yeah."

Already he was crawling on his knees between her legs. "Ok baby, I want you so badly now."

"Me too Daddy, I want it so badly!" She put her arms up around his neck, pulling him into position, looking up into his eyes with her soft-brown puppies. "Do it Daddy!"

"'Do you, huh," he groaned, staring into her eyes, "you want daddy to fuck you hard again baby?"

"Yeah Daddy," came her insistent reply, "fuck me, FUCK ME, Daddy."

His snicker was almost full of disdain. "My little girl with such a filthy mouth," he commented, as the head of his cock rubbed against her wettened pussylips.

She frowned. "Sorry daddeee..." Her voice trailed off as she felt his penis touch the entrance to her hole. Her back arched, she shuddered, and a moment later he was fucking her. "Uhhhh!" she moaned, grasping his broad muscular shoulders with her thin young fingers, feeling his pelvis push his dick into her vagina.

"It's ok baby," he said of her language, "it's sexy, you turn me on when you talk like that."

"Really?" She giggled; she had thought men liked it, or so they all told her online and in emails. "Mmm -- Daddy fuck me with that big hard cock Daddy."

"You like Daddy's big cock huh baby?" He was starting alreadyto get a rhythm; leaning over her, his 200 pounds of chiseled muscle moving steadily and powerfully against her pale white, thin 95 pound frame. His fat, thick prick stretched her tight cuntwalls open, and the ribs of his penis tickled and teased her vagina as he prod deeper and deeper into it. "Daddy loves his cock in your hot tight cunt baby."