Daddy's Princess

Story Info
Daddy's little girl wants to show him she's all grown up.
1.3k words
3.98
95.3k
79
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight baby girl."

Cane kisses his daughter's forehead and left the room, turning off her lights. Letting the sandman do his job. But Emma pushed him away, for she tossed and turned. Uncomfortable by the summer heat.

-Cane was a strong military man, just back from his second deployment. To Emma cane was eight feet tall, superman, could lift up a house. In reality he was about 6' and could bench 150.

He had tan skin and dark hair, light brown eyes, and a chiseled body.

Emma was an innocent teenager, recently turned 18 she had a small waist and big hips. Long legs with delectable firm B36 Breast. Short red hair with blue eyes.

As beautiful as she was, and as many boys that wanted her she still had the sexual knowledge of a little girl.

Growing up her father was never really around. Spending long nights and days at the firehouse, then four, then six years in the military.

Only remembering what her mother told her about him. How he was such a strong, handsome, capable man. A few weeks he'd been back, Emma started to see all these things. Developing a crush on him.-

Emma tossed and turned for hours, unable to drift asleep. She soon left her room, looking for her father.

"Daddy?" She walked into the living room, her father was under one light, reading an old book.

"Daddy?" She said again, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Oh...oh! Baby girl what are you doing up?" Cane said nervously, seeing his little girl in panties and a small, revealing T-shirt.

She crawled into his lap, laying down on his chest.

Cane wrapped his arms around her

"What's wrong, pumpkin?"

"I can't sleep daddy!" she pouted .

"Okay, okay baby girl. Come on." He lifted her up with ease, caring her to bed. He laid her down, she pulled him into bed with her.

"Whoa, sweetie." She crawled on top of him. They laid there, Emma was wiggling her hips on his.

"Careful princess." He groaned in her ear, grabbing her hips, to steady them.

"I can't get comfortable, daddy! I'm taking off my shirt!"

"O-Okay princess...wait."

Emma pulled off her shirt, unaware of anything wrong. She laid back down on him.

"Much better! Daddy, you forgot goodnight kisses."

"Right, I'm sorry baby girl." He kissed both her cheeks and laid her back down on his chest.

Cane was ashamed of himself. His little girl laid shirtless on him, in her little pink panties. His cock strained against her.

"Daddy, why don't you kiss me like mommy?"

"Those are special kisses baby, not for little girls."

"I'm not a little girl daddy!" Emma sat up pouting again. Cane saw his daughter In full light. Her perky breast and tight belly. Her hips started rocking back and forth on his.

"Princess...please."

"What daddy? Please! I'm a big girl!"

She rocked back and forth faster throwing a fit. Not realizing she was rubbing her daddy's cock.

"Princess, You are a little girl and you'll get little girl kisses."

"Daddy that's not fair!" Emma leaned down, inches from her fathers rugged face. He moaned feeling her hips rub against his hard member.

"Daddy." She whispered.

"Yes princess?" He said with his eyes closed, Biting his lip

"What's that?" She reached down and grabbed his cock.

He gasped.

"Pr-princess. Now, now..."

He grabbed her face and pulled her into a deep kiss, feeling her small hands around his cock.

"Mmm thank you daddy"

Something came over cane. Something of peer lust and desire. He threw her on her back, and got on top of her.

"Do you have a crush on daddy?"

Chills went threw Emma's body, she nodded her head pulling him closer wanted his lips on hers. He pulled back, not allowing her to kiss him.

"Use your words, big girl."

He growled in her ear.

"Yes daddy..." She pulled him closer kissing him again. He grabbed her perfect breast rubbing his covered cock In between her legs. Rubbing her clit, she soon became soaking wet. Pulling her fathers shorts down, he slapped her hand away.

"Wait little girl. You want me? You have to beg for it."

"Mm yes daddy. Please let me have you. Show me what you want, take me, I'm your little girl. Please daddy!"

He started kissing Down her body. Pasted her breast, and tummy. Kissing her hips and inner thighs. He grabbed her panties with his teeth and pulled them off.

"Daddy what are you doing?"

"What you begged for princess..." He felt his little girls pussy, how wet she was.

"Daddy...my princess parts feel weird..."

"Oh princess." He licked up and down her slit, sucking on her clit. Emma gasped and moaned, grabbing the blankets sting her. Her little toes curled up. He put his pinky in her virgin pussy, slowly getting her ready for his member.

"Daddy!"

"Oh princess. You're so tight."

He reached up and covered her mouth. Her moans were becoming louder and louder.

"Daddy...stop please." Waves of pleasure and pain coursed threw her.

"Daddy what are you doing?"

"Shh, princess." He crawled on top of her. He put her arms above her head and held them there. His strong arms rippling, pinning her. Her little legs squirmed. He pulled off his pajama bottoms and rubbed his hard 8inch cock around her wet pussy.

"Now sweetie, don't be scared. This might hurt a little. Ill be slow at first, you'll be okay."

"Daddy..." He kissed her neck, nibbling on her tender, intoxicating skin. He slid his head in, making her gasp, and body tense.

"Relax, baby girl, it won't hurt as much." He slid a few inches in, going in and out of her, further and further, deeper and deeper.

"Daddy please stop! It hurts!"

He held her arms down and began going faster. Soon her painful cries became moans of pleasure, not wanting him to stop.

"Daddy...please, please, daddy. Fuck my pussy"

"Mmm fuck princess...give me your slutty pussy!" He flipped her over on all fours, shoving her face into the pillow. Pulling her arms back behind her.

"Don't tell mommy baby girl."

"Our special secret daddy." Cane shoved his cock into her, pounding her. She pushed her hips back into him, feeling something beginning to build in her.

"Daddy! Daddddyyyy! My princess parts...oohh daddy...!"

"Are you gonna cum baby girl, are you gonna cum on daddies cock?" Cane thrusted faster into her, harder. Feeling her soft flesh around his cock.

Emma shoved her face In the pillow, biting it.

"Mmm...awww daddy.."

She rocked her hips with hers, feeling his throbbing cock within her.

"Daddy I'm cumming! I'm cumming daddy!"

He grabbed her hips pulling her onto him, feeling her warm cum spill out the sides of her little pussy, running down his legs.

He didn't stop.

Emma's body pulsed under him, her legs were shaking, she feel to her stomach. Cane followed pumping in and out of her.

Emma soon found a new meaning of pleasure. Canes cock was hitting her G-stop. He covered her mouth, plowing into her.

"Mmm...mmmm dadddyyy please fuuck meee!"

"You little whore, oh my little slut. Good girl, good girl. Oh my gosh..."

Canes cock tensed up, shooting stream after stream of cum on her pussy.

"Daddy...oh daddy." Cane fell on top of her, kissing her neck and back.

"Good girl...mmm good girl."

He rolled over scooping her into his arms.

"Baby girl, I love you. I'm sorry i was so rough..." Emma felt her pussy, puffy and red. Cum spilling from it.

"Oh, daddy. I love you too" she kissed him one more time, then fell into his arms, finally able to drift asleep.

She woke up the next morning, her father no where to be found. Her heart sank, until she saw a pill, a letter, and a small box on her night stand.

The letter said:

"Good morning, little girl!

Take the pill so your belly will be safe!

I love you, I got you a necklace to prove it.

Wash your blankets, and yourself. then come down stairs for a special princess breakfast.

Love,

Daddy."