Daddy's Prom Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I love you!" she whispered.

"Love you too baby!" I replied.

We stood silently, absorbing our feelings, our lust, our thoughts. Several minutes passed. I washed her body, carefully washing over her ass. I found fluid leaking from her ass, and washed her gently, cleaning what I could of her body.

Exhausted, I stepped from the shower, grabbing a towel. I stepped to the linen closet, grabbed Karen another towel, and handed it to her as she existed the shower.

"Come take a nap with me," I offered. I headed out of the bathroom. Reaching the bed, I pulled back the quilt, pulled down the sheets, and climbed in. Within seconds, Karen joined me, snuggling up close. Her naked body melded with mine. Our skin, soft, our bodies sharing an electricity.

"Daddy!" Karen whispered.

"Yes baby," I replied.

"Ever since I have understood why momma screams at night in your bedroom, I have wanted you. I have masturbated for the past couple of years, dreaming of you fucking me!" Karen volunteered. "I have tried to catch you naked! I have wished you would come to my room during the night and see me naked," she whispered. "I love you Daddy," she stated. "I am yours any time you want me!"

"I love you too baby!" I whispered. "I have wanted you for the past couple of years, watching your body fill out, you become a beautiful young lady!" I said as I leaned to kiss her forehead. Karen snuggled up close, our bodies now tight together. Karen kissed my neck, her teeth grabbing my flesh, gently biting and sucking it into her mouth. Her tongue snaked over my neck, my collar bone. Her fingers rolled over my nipple.

"Momma knows," Karen whispered, looking into my eyes. She leaned to nip my flesh.

I swear, my cock chubbed instantly, growing both in length and girth for the fourth time in one afternoon. I prayed for another snow day at her school! I wanted her again!

12