Daddy's Prom Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Prom night to remember.
5k words
4.6
136.2k
57

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

Tuesday morning dawned bright as the sun rose in magnificent color over the horizon. Karen would be attending school this morning. I got dressed for my time on the tread mill, woke her from a deep sleep, and headed off down to my solitary workout. Finding a good movie on CMax, I passed the hour quickly.

I got back upstairs just as Karen was making her way down to breakfast. We chatted over a bowl of Cheerios. Quickly, Karen threw on her light jacket and was off. We had purchased a new Jeep Rubicon for her graduation present, had it modified with all the lift kit, tires, and rims offered through the dealer. Knowing from past experience, I mentioned to be very careful. The short wheel base could contribute to difficulty on snowy icy roads. With this warning, she was off.

I went back to work. The day passed quickly. This coming Saturday is prom. Karen has been asked by her long time friend Justin to attend the dance. Karen and he had dated off and on during high school, nothing real serious. He is a nice kid. So I knew how the weekend was planned. Late in the afternoon, I got a call from my wife, she would be returning early Saturday morning. I was to pick her up. Arriving early would allow plenty of time for the ladies to get Karen ready for the prom.

After school on Wednesday, actually early evening just before dinner, I had been working down in my office. I finished, and moved upstairs. The stairwell comes up in a hallway that leads to the front entry way with a left turn, or to the kitchen with a right turn. Turning right, I walked into the kitchen. Karen was there, bent over and leaning on the wide wraparound counter from the kitchen side, looking over the kitchen table nook and bar stools lining the other side of the counter, talking on the phone. The view made my cock jump to life instantly.

Karen had on a pair of running shorts, accenting her long, long legs. With her feet spread apart, she rocked back and forth, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, swaying her ass gently. Propped on her elbows, her body focused all thought on her ass. Now, I am a teasing man, so I stepped to her, reaching out softly to place my hands on either side of her hips, wrapping my fingers over her hip bones. I stepped to her, pressing my crotch against the backside of her ass. With my cock chubbing, Karen could feel my firmness sliding up against her crack. She turned to look at me, stopping in mid sentence.

I placed my finger quickly to my lips. "Shhhh," I whispered as I ground my hips seductively against her heart shaped backside. I bent slightly at the knees, sliding my cock hard against her, wiggling slightly to press my growing cock between her cheeks, pushing the material tight against her crack. I wanted her to feel my cock meat. I playfully humped her several times.

"Dad's humping my ass right now," Karen said in the phone. I froze! "He's sliding his cock firmly in my crack," she continued, hesitating, watching me. "Yes, I am going to fuck him right here," she whispered huskily into the phone. My mouth hung open. My face blank, I could only stutter unintelligible words.

"Dad, it's Mom already," Karen snapped at me. "Don't blow a gasket!" she continued as she handed me the phone. She pushed her hips back against me, grinding her ass against my crotch. I swatted her ass, mouthing stop it.

"Hi babe," I mustered into the phone. God I prayed for a dial tone. Fuck, no dial tone. Nothing. I listened, my focus now on the phone. My cock shriveled quickly, wanting to hide. Karen was pushing me back a step, her hands reaching to my sweats. I pushed her hands away. "Honey," I again said into the phone. Listening, I was sure I would get reamed.

"I'm here honey," my wife responded.

"Hey, what a funny daughter we have," I said. "I bet she teases all the boys," I said, feeling extremely stupid for the comment. I jumped, a grunt escaping my mouth. Karen's hand grasp my flaccid cock firmly through my sweats, tugging hard, pumping back down, and repeating.

"Daddy need his baby girl," she asked out loud. "I love his cock Mom," she blurted out very loud. I reached to cover the mouthpiece.

"Stop it!" I commanded Karen.

Returning the phone to my ear, my wife was talking to me. "Jordan!" my wife's voice penetrated the receiver. "Tell me what she is doing," she said.

"Honey, I" my voice trailed off as Karen pulled my sweats down to my ankles. Just as quickly, she pulled my briefs down, my growing cock aiming directly at her face. I hesitated briefly. Karen leaned to my cock, her mouth opening, her tongue reached out to touch the head.

"Jordan! Answer me! What is she doing?" demanded my wife.

"She has wrapped her fingers around my cock, pulling it to her mouth, her tongue is licking the head, her lips are covering the head," I groaned. I reached to Karen, my hand caressing her face. She stared deep into my eyes.

"She is sucking my cock into her mouth. She is staring into my eyes. Her mouth is stretching to get my cock into her mouth," I whispered into the receiver. "Oh God sweetie," I groaned, stroking Karen's hair. I pulled her forward slightly, driving more cock into her face. "I just drove more cock into her mouth," I focused long enough to whisper into the phone. My cock was growing extremely rigid. Karen reached around me, grabbing my ass, pulling me forward hard. "She is pulling on my ass, her fingers pulling my hips forward," I continued whispering into the phone. "Her lips," I groaned deeply as she deep throated me. "Oh fuck!" I grunted. "She has me completely down her throat! She is squeezing my balls!" I whispered in the phone. "Feel your pussy baby! Is it wet?" I asked Karen. Her head bobbed up and down on my shaft.

"Her pussy is wet," I whispered again into the receiver. I grunted loudly as she drove her face down on me. "Hold on a second," I commanded into the receiver. I sat the phone on the counter. I reached to Karen, pulling her up and off my cock. I dropped to my knees, pulling her shorts down her legs. I grabbed the waist band of her panties, pulling them roughly down her body, almost ripping the flimsy material in the process. "Tell Mom what I am doing,," I instructed Karen. "Tell her now!" I pushed Karen back against the counter, lifted her leg, draped it over my shoulder. I moved forward quickly, my mouth finding her engorged clit. I sucked it into my mouth just as Karen grabbed the receiver.

"Mom!" Karen grunted into the receiver. "He's sucking my clit," she screamed into the phone. "Oh fucking Jesus," she wailed as I sucked her clit deep into my mouth. Her hips thrashed forward, humping my mouth. I held her clit firmly between my teeth, mashing it on the inside of my mouth, back and forth firmly. Karen released grunt after grunt into the phone. "Mom! Mom!" she grunted. "He's fucking me with his mouth." she whispered. She watched me intently as I assaulted her clit. Her body humped against my face. I moved lower, my tongue reaching into her wet hole. I reamed her quickly, then drove my tongue deep. Her leg rose up off my shoulder, opening her cunt to me. "His tongue is in my hole," she grunted. "Oh fuck yes Daddy! Make baby cum Daddy! Please?" she whispered to me.

"Mom says to suck my clit! Drive two fingers into my hole!" Karen was telling me. I returned to her clit, grabbed it with my mouth, my tongue again trashing her sensitive bud. I reached up, aligned two fingers, and jammed them into her body. "Oh fuck!" screamed Karen. "Mother!" she continued. I thrust my fingers in and out of her body, never releasing her clit as she humped against my face. Her body tensed Her breathing grew labored. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" she grunted.

Seconds passed. A guttural groan erupted from deep within her body. She pulled me hard against her clit. "I'm cumming Mother! I'm cumming!" she screamed. Juices flooded from her hole, running over my hammering fingers, over my palm, almost to my wrist. I fucked her body hard. Her body convulsed with my tongue dancing on her sensitive clit. She pushed me away. "Stick it in me Daddy!" she commanded. "I need your cock," she continued.

I stood, my hand trailing across her thigh, her wetness glazed over my fingers. Grabbing her shoulders, I turned her around, pushed her down on the counter top tile, kicked her feet apart slightly. Her cunt peaked at me from her globes, her slit visible, her lips glistened in the light, her wetness showing clearly. I grabbed my cock, stepped to her, and slid its' head up and down her slit.

"Ask your mother if she made herself cum?" I told Karen.

"Mom, did you make yourself cum?" Karen asked. No hesitation at all. "Mom said she did," Karen continued.

"Is she ready to stick her fingers in her wet cunt?" I asked.

"Daddy wants to know if you are ready to stick your fingers in your cunt," Karen whispered almost incoherently as I slid my cock up and down between her wet lips. "Yes," Karen's voice trailed off as I found her hole, pressing the head of my cock firmly against her. Her hips rocked, wanting to suck my cock into her pussy.

"Tell her to get ready Baby," I whispered to Karen. "Tell her wait until I stick my cock in you!"

"Momma, Daddy wants you to wait for a second. Wait until he shoves his cock into my cunt," Karen breathed into the receiver. "Yes Daddy. Momma says do it now!" continued Karen.

"Now!" I stated, pushing my hips forward hard. I leaned over Karen, placing my sticky fingers at her mouth. "Lick my fingers Baby! Tell Mommy!" I grunted as I slammed my body forward, withdrew, and repeated each thrust again and again. I quickly buried my cock completely in Karen's cunt.

"Momma, I'm going to suck Daddy's fingers! Yes, the ones that were in my cunt! Yes, I taste good!" Karen grunted out. With that, she sucked my fingers hard into her mouth. She exaggerated her sucking sounds so they traveled through the receiver to Mom's ears. I stopped my thrusts.

"Honey, listen to this!" I stated loudly. I pulled back, my cock almost completely out of her tight, wet pussy. I slammed forward, my hips slapping her hips with a loud, clearly defined slap. I repeated it again, slapping her hips hard, the noise filling the kitchen. Now I lost it. I thrust forward hard again and again, hammering her pussy, driving every inch of my cock hard into her cunt.

"Jesus Christ Mom! Daddy's fucking me hard! Momma says harder! Make me scream!" Karen stated. Karen started screaming into the receiver, grunting, swearing, begging for more cock, telling her mom how good my cock felt. "His cock is fucking me Mom!" she continued. Suddenly, her body began twitching, her breathing stopped, her body went rigid under me, then exploded in another orgasm. "I'm cumming!" screamed Karen, both at me and the receiver. Juices poured from her cunt, covering my cock and balls. Nothing intelligible now, just raunchy, nasty sex. I hammered her body.

Coherent thought lost! My balls expanded, churning daddy juices, waiting to be sprayed into her body. My cock grew sensitive. My balls erupted, sending my sticky cum out and up my rigid shaft, spitting from his eye into her waiting body. Spurt and spurt, I ground my hips hard against her. "Mommy, I feel him cumming in me!" Karen grunted into the receiver. "You're welcome Momma! Ok, talk to you later," whispered Karen, pressing the off button on the phone. "She came too Daddy! Momma came while we were fucking!" grinned Karen. I ground my hips against her ass, leaned over her body, and gave her a big hug.

"Love you baby girl!" I told her. Standing, I pulled back very slowly, pulling my deflating meat from her cunt. My cock stretched slightly as her muscles held me, releasing my cock reluctantly. With a rush of air, my cock plopped out of her pussy, drooped over my balls, sticky from her juices. "Hey, bet we can get a shower in before dinner," I chimed.

"Sounds great Daddy!" Karen responded. "Think you can make me cum again?" she asked. I just grinned, shook my head affirmative, and headed off to the shower. We played the rest of the evening. With three more days until prom and the return of Mom, we fucked often, hard, and willingly.

Saturday got her very quickly. I left very early to get to the airport in time to pick the Momma up. I left Karen in bed. I waited at the entrance parking for her call, then waiting a few more minutes until I knew she would be at the dropoff island where she would see me as I approached. I pulled over, jumped out of the truck to open the back door and load her suitcase. I drive a Ford 350 crew cab, Harley Davidson series model. As I moved to her, she grabbed me, threw her arms around my neck, and planted the wettest kiss I had received from her in years square on my kisser. Her tongue exploded into my mouth, her body pressed up tight against my larger frame. I pulled her arms from my neck, finished the kiss, and stood, somewhat embarrassed at her display at the curb. "Glad to see me babe?" I inquired, laughing.

"I hope you're thinking about me, and do not have a banana in your pocket," she quipped. It took just seconds, but we piled in the car and began our 2-hour drive back to the mountains. Driving across the highway in north Denver headed west, she reached to caress my thigh, her fingertips steadily playing further up my leg. The truck had captain chairs with a console in the middle to make it even harder for her to get a feel without a strenuous effort. And as my luck would have it, my cock normally hangs down the left leg, so unless she was very aggressive, my cock would just have to think about it. We hit Evergreen Parkway west of Denver and began the climb. With a large pickup truck, jacked up with a 3-inch lift kit and oversized tires, my vehicle sits up high. Next thing I know, she has released her seat belt, dropped down in front of the console angled to my right, and is reaching for my belt and zipper. She quickly freed my flaccid cock.

Grabbing it, she bent forward, her lips quickly surrounding the growing head. She attacked my cock with a vengeance, stirring life in a matter of seconds. I reached to caress the back of her head as she crammed my cock down her throat. I had to force myself to keep my eyes on the road. Engorged in a matter of seconds, my cock reached full size almost immediately. She pumped my shaft hard as she pulled up off my cock with her mouth, slammed her hand up and down my shaft as she swirled the head around the inside of her mouth, then thrust her face back down my long shaft, grunting, groaning, almost biting my cock. And her sucking, she literally inhaled and juices starting deep in my sac. Her cheeks would hollow when she pulled up. The look on her face was priceless. Animalistic would be my best description of it! It did not take long. By the time I reached Floyd Hill, my balls were churning. The cheeks of my ass were flexing hard, driving any more cock I could into her face. Her lips formed a tight seal at the base of my cock, pulling up, drawing any and all pre-cum into her waiting mouth. My body tensed. My balls erupted, forcing my sticky liquid into my shaft, the muscles hurled it up and out, spewing forth into her waiting mouth. Not normally a swallower, she took all my cock could deliver. Pulling off, a glob hung on the top of my deflating cock. Taking her finger, she wiped my cock clean, and sucked her finger into her mouth. Her grin said it all.

"God woman!" was all I could muster, whispering, pulling my legs together, my cock and balls throbbing from the excitement. Licking her lips, she crawled back in her seat, and sighed very contentedly. I watched as she opened her jeans, slid them down over her hips, pulled the front of her panties down to expose her pubic hair. Her fingers dipped below the waist band of her panties. Her head thrown back, her eyes closed, she frigged her clit, first softly, but as her passion increased, her eyes opened, her mouth opened, her tongue continuously licked her lips, she drove her body to an explosive orgasm. Then a second! Then a third. She drew her fingers to her lips, licking each one slowly, deliberately, watching me all the time, staring at me, wanting a reaction of some kind.

"I want to fuck you!" she growled. We pulled over in Georgetown, pulled into a large nearly empty parking lot by a restaurant close to the freeway. Looking around to ensure whatever privacy we could, she stripped off her pants, panties, shoes, but leaving her t-shirt and bra on, climbed into the back seat. "Come here baby!" she stated.

I could not get out of the truck quick enough. I opened the back door, climbed in to find her flat on her back, her legs spread wide, her naked pussy dripping, her engorged clit sticking out of her lips. I leaned quickly to her, sucked her clit deep into my mouth, and hammered it with my tongue. Her body reacted very quickly. A minute or two later, her body convulsed again, her hips thrusting high up off the seat, an orgasm racing through her body. My cock now rigid, wanted to rip into her flesh, to pound her gaping cunt, to slam deep into her body, to drive my flesh hard into hers. I grabbed her legs, threw them up over my shoulders, aimed my cock at her wet hole, and slammed forward. Her body gave way, my cock slid almost balls deep on the first thrust. We began fucking like demons possessed. Piston like, I thrust in and out of her body, hammering her small frame hard. I ground my hips down, driving my large cock into her petite frame, wanting to split her to pieces. It was the most animal like sex we had had in many, many years. My balls grew, my sac making cum, my desires ripping through my mind. Only sex, pure unadulterated fucking would satisfy us now. I drilled her, fucked her, drove my cock hard into her, and fucked her some more. Stroke after stroke, she screamed for me to fuck her. Her grunts, her screams echoed off the interior cab of my truck. We rocked the fucking truck. I hammered her. And like a light switch turning on, my nuts boiled over. I exploded, my balls trying to escape and jettison themselves up my shaft and spray the insides of her cunt. Spurt after spurt filled her. Just as my last spurts spit forth, her body began involuntary convulsions, a final orgasm racking her body. I laid on her, my weight forcing my deflating cock deep for another muscle spasm, grinding, twitching, humping. God it was good! I lay still, trying to catch my breath. Our breathing began to return to normal.

The windows were steamed. A knock on the door of the cab. Glancing out, I found a state trooper outside my driver's door. My pants, down around my ankles, were pulled up very quickly. I did my best job of straightening my clothes. I moved to the door, opening just enough for me to slide out. I closed the door rapidly. The wife stayed hidden in the blacked out windows of the cab. After some explaining, the officer grinned ear to ear at me, asked once more if it was my wife. After showing him her ID from her purse, he said such matters were better off taken care of at home. I thanked him, and he was off. With my heart beating a mile a minute, I climbed back in the cab. Now dressed, my wife was a ball of laughter. We had been through a similar experience over 30-years before just after high school.

The remaining drive home was uneventful compared to the excitement derived for the first half of the trip. We made good time. Driving through Vail, we decided we were hungry. Taking the West Vail exit, we grabbed a quick bite of lunch, jumped back on the highway west until we reached Avon, our exit from the highway. Another 10-minutes, we would be home and comfortable, a cup of coffee warming our hands.

Karen met us at the door, hugging her Mom tightly. I am still amazed that such a petite woman could have a daughter at 6'2" tall, but guess my genes ruled. Thank goodness! Nothing was said about our weeks adventure, or our return trip adventure this morning. Our discussions revolved around the prom later that evening. To make matters easier, I had ordered a limo service to take my daughter and her bow for the evening. They also had invited another couple to join them.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12