Daddy's Prom Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips arched as my cock's head passed under her hole. Eyes wide, tongue licking her lips, she rotated her hips, driving my cock along her wet slit, sliding, grinding each inch along her wet slit, wrapped with her wet flesh. I pressed forward hard, grinding our pubic hair together. I held my position as her thighs flexed, squeezing my cock. I leaned forward. For the first time, I kissed her as a lover. My tongue extended, reaching through her parted lips, hunting her tongue. The tips of our tongues swirled over each other, circling, tasting. I sucked her tongue deep into my mouth as the desire increased.

"Daddy, take me!" she whispered. "Fuck me, make me yours!" she breathed heavily. "I want your cock Daddy!" she said looking deep into my eyes. All cognizant thought was lost. I wanted her! I wanted to make love to my daughter. To have her! To fuck her! I wanted to blow my cum deep in her body!

My hands slid down her body, reaching around her, cupping her ass. I pulled our bodies to the left, slowly our feet shuffled, allowing movement along the counter. I lifted her body, pulling her legs up, raising her body above the counter. Stepping forward, I placed her ass on the cool tile of the counter. A muffled acknowledgement of the coolness on her ass made me laugh as I sat her down. Stepping back just slightly, I raised her legs up my torso, exposing, opening her cunt to me. Grabbing my rigid cock, I stepped into her, my cock head sliding up and down her slit, glistening with her wetness. Her hands, arms slid up my body, clasping her hands behind my head. "Yes Daddy, put it in me!" she commanded.

My cock found her hole. I pushed forward just slightly, allowing its head to spread her entry, pressure sending electrical signals to our brains. My hands grabbed her hip bones, I pulled forward. The head of my cock slid into her sheath, her cunt wrapping around the underside of my cock, sucking hard to pull it deep into her body. Her hips tilted slightly. I pushed ever so easily, pushing more into her cunt. I watched her face, her eyes open, staring deep in mine. Her tongue continued to play, extending, licking her lips. Her mouth formed an O, her breath pushing out quickly as I pressed forward. More of my cock slid into her body. Resistance! I pulled back, pushing forward again without hesitating. My cock slid easily, more inches disappeared in her wet hole. I rotated my hips, grinding my cock deeper. Hesitating, I pulled out again, pulling out entirely, the tip of my cock stopping at her entrance. Glancing down, I saw my cock, blood vessels pumped full, veins standing, wrapped in her juices, demanding that I push forward again.

I thrust forward, hard. My cock slid completely into her body. Karen threw her head back, grinding her hips against me. Breathing labored, raspy. Consumed with her body, my cock took a mind of its own, forcing my hips back, slamming forward. I pounded her cunt, sliding quickly in, out, in and out of her body. Her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, grunting with each thrust in, whimpering with each withdrawal. Piston like, I thrust against her body, my cock invading every inch of her, her cunt lips stretching to hold me, pulling me back in with each withdrawal. Leaning forward, she bit into my shoulder hard, her teeth holding the skin as I hammered her cunt. Lost in lust, I fucked her, driving each and every inch of my cock hard into her young, yielding cunt. Breathing was difficult. My balls churned. All I could do was follow the commands issued by my cock.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me!" escaped Karen's lips, over and over. She again bit into my flesh, her kisses, nips roaming over my shoulder, neck, chest, her nails digging into my shoulders as she held my flesh between her teeth. Our lust grew, our bodies racing to match the mind's desires. I fucked her hard! Driving, grinding our bodies together, then just as quickly withdrawing, slamming forward again. My mind went explosive. My balls, my nerves controlled all thought. Cum boiling, cock expanding, blood rushing, white lights, lust! I thrust forward hard, driving my cock deep, slamming my balls against her ass.

My cock exploded. Cum rushed out of my sac, into the tubes, jettisoned up my shaft, and spit forth from my cock's eye as I ground my hips hard against her body. I could not bury my cock any deeper. I held my position, pulling hard on her hips, exploding a second spurt, a third spurt, a fourth deep into her body.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Karen was screaming. She pulled my tight, hugging me to her body. I pulled her hips hard into my cock, her legs pulling me deep. Karen grunted deep, her body twitching, convulsing slightly on my cock. Repeated grunts, her hips continued thrusting involuntarily against me. Our orgasms passed. Our breathing slowed, deepened.

Opening her eyes, Karen looked into my eyes. Pulling me to her, she kissed me softly, our lips locking in a gentle, loving kiss. I could feel her passion, her desires through her lips, her tongue exploring my mouth. I returned the passion, pulling her tight against me, not wanting my cock to slip from her body. For several minutes, we played, kissing gently, nibbling, caressing.

"Sausage," growled Karen under her breath. "I got sausage for breakfast," she grinned.

Leaning back, my fingers caressing her cheek, I stroked her face, continuing to push our pelvises together. "I love you baby," was all I could think to say.

"Love you to Daddy," she replied. "To hell with breakfast, join me for a shower?" she asked.

What's a Dad to do? Deny his daughter? I pulled back, my cock plopped out of her cunt, dangling over my balls. I turned and headed for the stairs. "My shower," I called as I bounded up the stairs. I hoped for a long, naked day with my daughter!

12