Daddy's Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy's little girl.
2.2k words
4.09
66.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay here strapped over the kitchen table with my hands tied to the corners, my feet still on the ground, legs spread very wide and my ass inflamed from the spankings I received I let my mind wander back to how I got in the predicament to begin with. If only, I hadn't gotten in trouble with daddy I would be feeling pleasure instead of waiting here begging for relief to answer my drumming clit and soothe my burning ass.

We woke up like any other day. Daddy surprised me by stroking his enormous cock in and out of my pussy giving me an intense orgasm to begin the day. Oh, how I love waking up that way. Then we both entered our double shower to get ready for our day. Daddy had to go to work and I had by set scheduled that daddy planned for me.

I take classes at the university. Daddy always wants me to improve myself and be the best that I can be. He not only supports my decision of returning to school but has now included that as part of his rules for me. I also go to Yoga every day during the week which helps me stay fit and toned. Daddy likes that as well and has included fitness in my rules as well.

Anyhow, we both leave for our day without any problems. I go to Yoga and my first class without any difficulty but then a classmate mentions to skip our classes and go to the mall. I usually call daddy if my plans change. He likes to know where his baby is located but I knew he was very busy at work and I didn't want to bother him.

I found myself in the car with my classmate on the way to mall. I was thinking of going to Victoria Secrets to buy some new lingerie. I love wearing new lingerie and wearing it around the house for daddy. I was also on a mission to find a new bathing suit.

I was having such a good time. It's been awhile since I strayed from my schedule and just had some free time to spend with a friend. I know daddy doesn't mind if I go out with friends. He actually encourages me to go out and do things on my own as long as he's aware of the plans.

We shopped, had lunch and just enjoyed the day chatting that I lost track of time. I was very happy with purchases that I had found and couldn't wait to model them for daddy. My friend drove me back to my car that was parked in the school parking lot. That was the first time I noticed how late it was when I put my key in the ignition.

Oops, it is already 5:30 in the evening. Where did the time go? If I race home I could get there before daddy does or so I thought. What I didn't know is that he got off work early and has been trying to call me this whole time. I never heard the phone ring because I left it on silent. These are things I didn't know as I raced home trying to beat daddy home.

I pull in the driveway and my heart sank just a little when I saw daddy's car already parked. Busted! I glance quickly up at the house and I saw him pacing back in forth through the front picture window. My mind raced as I thought about what to tell daddy and the reason I'm late. Then my phone rings interrupting my thought process. I answer it and its anther friend of mine. She is talking a mile a minute and I am only half listening while I stand on the sidewalk stalling to face daddy. Daddy saw me standing in front of our house and went to the front door holding it open for me. Damn, want am I going to say?

I walk slowly through the door that he held open for me. I sneak a peek up into his eyes and I saw sense of relief but then his face changes into rage. He begins to glare at me and I feel butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. I am so nervous. Daddy barely gave me a chance to say good bye to my friend before he ripped the phone from me. He completely surprised me. He has never done that before.

I would have said something to him about being rude but a little voice told me to keep quiet. I stood there with my heart pounding as I watched him scroll through my phone. He shows me the missed text messages and phone calls from him. He has been calling me for a couple of hours now.

I have missed phone calls from him before and the result was brutal. Daddy punished my ass so hard that I was unable to sit down comfortably for a couple of days. I forgot to turn my ringer on then too. Daddy had warned me many times about remembering to turn my ringer on after class. He has also warned me about getting back to him in a timely matter. He felt like he had no choice but to punish me. He hoped by punishing me it would make me remember to turn my ringer on. I forgot again, crap.

Daddy worries about me and when I don't get back to him his imagination runs wild. He isn't sure if his little girl is in danger or getting herself in trouble. I can't believe I forgot about turning my ringer back on again. We just had this discussion about a month ago. I put down my purchases and frantically looked through one of the bags to find the Victoria Secret bag. I thought maybe if he saw what I bought and pictured me in my new sexy lingerie he might forget why he was angry with me to begin with.

That didn't seem to be the case since he grabbed my arm dragging me to the couch. As I was dragged I asked him if he wanted to see what I bought and then smiled at him mischievously. He unfortunately was not interested and pushed me down on the couch hard. I am sitting on the couch and daddy sits on the coffee table in front of me with his legs enclosing on the outside of mine with his knees pressed against the couch. I am feeling trapped with nowhere to run as I peep up at him. He still has my phone in his hand and he is staring at me intensely.

"Well princess, I hope you have a good explanation for not answering any my calls or my text messages." He states calmly.

Now I can't look at him. I don't have a good explanation. I simply forgot to turn my ringer back on even though we just had this discussion. He places a finger under my chin pulling my head up so I can look into his eyes. When I do look I see disappointment and angrier. I just want to melt into the couch. I don't like letting my daddy down. I didn't mean to do it on purpose. I know we just discussed this recently.

"No daddy, I don't. I'm sorry." I squeaked as I looked down. He grabs my chin again making me look up into his eyes.

"I see. Well, will you at least give me the satisfaction of telling me where my little girl has been and why she is late coming home?" he asked expressionless.

I tried to look away from him again but this time he captured my chin tightly holding me steady unable to escape his gaze. The truth doesn't sound that bad I kept telling myself. The only thing that went wrong is I missed calls from him due to my forgetfulness.

I think he may understand about me skipping school since I haven't done it in awhile. Well, as much as he knows this is my first time skipping school. Or is it? Does he know about the other times too? I start panicking all over again. I will tell him about skipping school today and just see how it goes from there.

"I um went shopping with a friend then we had a late lunch and um I must have lost track of time daddy," the words stumble out of my mouth as I tried to look down again but unable to since daddy is still grasping my chin.

"I see. Am I to understand you skipped school then princess?" daddy inquired coolly. I again tried to pull away from his gaze as he pierced into me.

"Yes daddy, I skipped school," I ashamedly replied. I really don't like disappointing daddy and I can see that I have. Was going shopping really worth disappointing daddy and feel this guilty? What have I done?

"So, not only did you skip school and not inform me of your new plans you didn't return any of my phone calls or the text messages. Do you enjoy making your daddy worry princess?"

"No daddy, that wasn't my intention. Honestly, I just um I just forgot to turn the ringer back on my phone." I stated still staring into his enraged eyes.

"Princess, we just had this conversation not too long ago about that phone issue didn't we?" he asked quietly.

"Yes daddy," I whisper.

"What did I say I would do if this happened again? Especially, now since it has happened so soon?

"That you would have to um punish me more harshly to um to make me remember, but daddy..."I tried to finish but was interrupted.

"I'm sorry princess; you have left me no choice. You know how I worry about you. Do you have any idea what goes through my mind when you don't return my phone calls. Then I came home and you aren't here. Can you understand what I was feeling? We have talked about this before and I am a man of my word. You know daddy is understanding and that sometimes you may forget about your ringer but this feels like you deliberately disobeyed me. We just talked about this issue. You will have to be punished for this baby."

I just nodded and a tear streams down my cheek. I didn't want to let my daddy down but I do know how he worries and I was being thoughtless to not think of him first. So, here I am strapped to the kitchen table. My hands tied down at the corners and my legs spread and tied to the legs of the table. My ass throbbing from the spankings daddy has given me. He used his belt and I know there are criss cross red and pink stripes across my backside.

Daddy entered a vibrating plug into my ass and strapped another vibrating device on my clit. I can't help but to thrash about because daddy set them to go on for twenty minutes simultaneously bringing me to the brink of orgasm but both devices stopping at the same time. I have had it happen twice and I am in such agony. I need to cum so bad and I beg daddy to please allow me too but he is in the other room drinking a beer ignoring me.

The vibrations start again and I find myself swearing trying to get daddy's attention. I got his attention all right. He came back into the room, set down his beer and picked up his belt again. WHACK!!

"Ohhh fuck! Daddy please!" I scream. He just continues swinging the belt as I hear it cracking hard against my ass.

"I'm sorry princess, but I cannot allow you to swear at me especially while you are being punished. Is that clear?" as he continues smacking my ass with belt.

"Aww, fuck! Yes, daddy! I'm sorry. Please, I will take my punishment like a good girl pleeeassse!" I scream breathlessly still taking the whippings.

My ass is a darker shade of red and just blazing but my pussy is soaked. I feel myself dripping moisture on my inner thigh. I just can't help myself. My body is betraying me. I think I will always be daddy's bad little girl. I just hope he won't punish me for that too.

Daddy drops the belt and walks over grabbing my hair to make me look at him. He sees the tears streaming down my face and he brushes them gently away.

"Ok baby, if you finish your punishment like a good girl daddy might reward you. I know my little fucking naughty girl's' pussy is just dripping and needs my fat cock to fill it. I know you want me to fuck you hard. Isn't that right baby?" as he sneaks down kissing my neck and begins patting my hair.

"Yes daddy please, I want you so bad. Oh please!" I gasp begging.

"I love hearing you beg princess but first you need to finish your punishment to earn my thick cock. You haven't deserved it yet!"

With that he kisses my cheek, grabs his beer and goes back to sit down in the living room. The vibrations begin again as I lay defenseless to the table suffering with a burning ass and a drumming clit.

I don't know if I can hold out but as soon as I'm about to cum the vibrations stop. I can't squeeze my legs together in hopes to find relief. I just lay here fantasizing the feel of daddy's fat cock thrusting inside me. How long must I wait?