Daddy's Punishment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rheyn
Rheyn
256 Followers

Beth was sucking air between gritting teeth and bearing through the pain of her asshole being spread wide open for the first time. She pressed her arms underneath herself and raised her upper body upwards now resting on her hands and knees.

I could hear her heavy breathing increasing over the loud smacks of my hips and her ass that squished like a large marshmallow each time my pelvis collided into her. Beth grunted out in discomfort and pain with each thrust. However, it seemed to slowly transition from pain to pleasure when her grunts became low moans.

Beth flipped her hair over her shoulder as she turned and looked at me from over her shoulder. Her eyes red and puffy from crying but now held a sinful desire within. She was biting her bottom lip and began pushing back into me with the same rhythm to match my increasing thrusts.

"Use me, daddy fucking use my ass to cum daddy! I want It I want it so bad, daddy! Your daughter is begging for a hot load deep inside my fucking little ass daddy! Please." Her words were full of passion in the heat of the moment.

This boost of encouragement only fueled my forbidden desires more. Sweat began to bead around my strong brows, two women in one day was a work out for me.

Leaning forward my hands slid up from her stomach towards her breasts where I grabbed a handful in each palm, her nipples between my fingers as I squeezed and kneaded.

My cock continued to pummel into her now wanting asshole while I felt the urge to cum begin to boil down deep.

Not even thinking it through and more just in the moment I found myself biting into my daughter's shoulder, not enough to draw blood but she squealed in a bit of pain, or pleasure, I wasn't certain of which.

It didn't take much more for the tight young ass to begin pushing me over the edge, the tingling sensation boiled me to the brink.

Sitting up I grabbed her hips roughly and slammed in with a powerful thrust as deep as I could and held myself there. With grunts of pleasure slipping through my clenched teeth I felt my cock pulse and surge with a river of cum that began bursting inside my little girls clenching asshole.

"Oh god! That's it baby girl, let daddy empty his entire fucking load inside of your asshole." I shouted between my teeth as my entire length shot load after load inside of my daughter.

She must have felt the hot cum filling her deeply because she placed a hand to her beaten cunt and began quickly rubbing her clit. Sounds of strained effort and loud gasps came from, Beth as she tried to quickly bring herself to her own orgasm with her father.

Pulling back once I trusted my still erupting cock back inside feeling the sensitivity overwhelming the tip of my dick. Leaving it buried completely inside of her ass.

It was like a warm feeling washing over me as I closed my eyes and just steadied myself there, feeling my daughter still rubbing away at her clit furiously.

I was soaking in every moment of this feeling, my balls draining into my daughter was like nothing else I had felt. Sure, that previous girl was a good fuck, but there is nothing like emptying yourself into your daughter's virgin ass.

Coming back to reality when I heard my daughter squealing and bucking below me, she reached her own blissful moment when her orgasm finally peaked. Her asshole clenched and gripped at my slowly deflating cock as if asking for more.

Exhausted I pulled out and fell back, covered in sweat and the sex juices of two different girls I rested back on my hands and let out a breath of relief. The smell of sex wafted in the air, taking in deep breaths of the sweet scent it sent chills up my arms.

My daughter fell to her side, quivering as her orgasm continued to wash through her. I continued to take the moment to catch my breath. This day was full of excitement and the fun had only just begun.

After my daughter and I regained our composures and the fog clouding our minds cleared, I stood up and tucked my cock back into my pants before walking over and helping Beth to her feet.

Cum leaked from her pink puckered hole down her thighs and left dribbles in the carpet. Making a mental note to clean it later, I smiled and kissed her gently on her forehead.

"Come on, let's go get washed up," I suggested.

She leaned into me with a smile on her face, "Careful, I have horrible jelly legs now. Not to mention, my aching pussy."

I wrapped my arm around her, holding her close to me as I helped walk my clumsy daughter to the bathroom. She complained of the pain from her ass as she walked, I informed her that it was all part of the punishment and she should think of it as such.

Starting a shower, I held a hand inside the stream of water, waiting for the right temperature before helping Beth, inside.

Stepping in with her she gave me an odd look. I figured it was due to me not having showered with her before.

"Come now, I am not about to waste water when after what we just did was probably far past any kind of boundaries we could have."

She giggled, turning her look into a smile. "That's fine, it just felt a little strange at first is all. This is all still new."

"Yes, but there are going to be a lot of changes around here. So, start getting used to things not being exactly normal."

Beth giggled once again causing me to turn in the shower and look at her. The warm water splashed against the back of my neck, causing trickling streams over my chest.

"What is it now?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I was just thinking... With sex like that, do we really want to be anything remotely "normal?""

She had a point, what was normal anyway? Because society says something, must it exclude the ones who enjoy standing out?

"Normal is overrated, it's for suit wearing monkeys who like to be safe rather than venture out." I put it bluntly.

Beth smiled brightly as she stepped forward, closing her eyes she fell into my chest and wrapped her arms around me. Her soft breasts squishing against my chest, her hug full of love and comfort. We both quickly were becoming soaked in the water that washed away our sinful secret, we stood together as one.

"Thank you, daddy, you make me feel all that much better. Like I am not so sick for feeling the way I do for you." Beth confided in me.

"You are perfect, do not let anyone tell you differently, baby girl."

Our shower was a long soak and a good scrubbing from each other. I was gentle as I washed her abused pussy. Sliding my fingertips just around the edges of her cunt I was delicate and thorough.

Afterward, we both dried off and headed into the living room completely naked, no embarrassment or shame in what we had done and are doing. We sat watching the television for the rest of the evening, just enjoying ourselves and relaxing. I was exhausted and my dick satisfied for now, but I still had big plans coming for my baby girl.

*****

Hope you all enjoyed Ch. 3 in the Daddies Punishment series! I cut this story short as it was a little over twice as long and felt it should be split into another chapter, This way I have something else to put out after a week or two while I work on the fifth chapter! Thank you all so much for reading! Feel free to leave a comment! I tend to respond to them as often as possible. Don't forget to favorite, follow, and rate! Thanks - Rheyn.

Rheyn
Rheyn
256 Followers
12