Daddy's Punishment Ch. 04

Story Info
Movies, Exhibitionism, and preparation.
4.5k words
4.26
60.2k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rheyn
Rheyn
256 Followers

The next morning, I took my time waking up. I had the day off and I intended to make the most of it by completely resting up. However, my daughter had other plans. She came knocking around the early hours of the morning, coming into my room.

Groggily I sat up, "What is it baby girl?" I asked between a yawn.

"Well, I was just wondering since you are off and I don't have college today. If we maybe could go out to a movie?"

Rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes I sighed and looked over towards the clock. Already nearly eight. I guess I couldn't really stay in bed much longer, no matter how comfy the warm blankets and soft mattress felt.

"Alright, alright. Why don't you go to my closet?" I asked of her.

"What for?" Beth asked. Having forgotten I went shopping for her.

"The new cloths I got you, take it to your room and pick something out. I don't even really remember what I bought you, just grabbed a few things the girl working there had gave me."

The young girl from store flooding my mind, remembering how great her pussy felt gave a twitch of life to my morning wood.

Beth walked over towards my closet and as she passed the door, if not for the morning light I would have not noticed she was only wearing a shirt and completely bottomless.

I took in the few seconds I got to see her ass wobble side to side as she walked towards my closet, "Mm, baby girl. I could get used to seeing you like this every morning."

She giggled before turning her head towards me, "Oh yeah? I figured there was no need for pajama bottoms anymore, and since I can't wear panties. You get to see all of me."

"That's a very nice idea of you, I plan to see plenty of you from now on."

Hearing the wooden doors of my closet open and ruffling around in the dark, I listen'd for the crinkling of the bags.

"Ah, here it is." Chimed, Beth.

Beth made her way back into the hall turning her head towards me one last time. She gave me a devilish grin before shaking that bubbly butt at me enticingly before walking off.

"Oh, she is so going to get it today." Speaking to myself.

Swinging my legs out from under the warmth of my comforter and over the side of my bed. I stood and stretched out, hearing a loud pop in my back I groaned out in relief. "Ah, always feels amazing."

I walked towards the open hallway door and closed it, not sure why just out of habit. I flipped the switch and the room lit up. Walking over towards my dresser I pulled out a fresh pair of black briefs, some socks, a pair of loose fitting blue jeans and an old grey t-shirt I have had for quite a while.

Setting the cloths onto the bed, I noticed the closet door still opened. Happening to glance up I stared down the box sitting in the top corner. Feeling a little lump in my throat, I shuffled over towards my closet doors and continued to stare.

"Maybe soon, just not yet... I..." Talking to myself seemed as if I was trying to convince myself not to look inside. I was more than capable of handling what was there, but opening it up was like admitting I was ready. I just don't think I am there quite just yet, though Beth sure is helping the process.

Closing the closet doors, I swallowed the lump and quickly got dressed. Making my way into the kitchen, I figured a snack beforehand would be good seeing as the movie theaters probably were going to be a bit expensive.

The fridge was fully stocked, something I made sure was a priority rather than spending the money on things I didn't need. I grabbed a pack of deli-sliced meat, some mayo, and cheese. Turning around I nearly dropped everything in my hands when I noticed Beth.

Wearing a small blue baby-t that hugged her c-cup tits nicely with a ying yang symbol sitting right in the center, a short jean skirt that cut off not even halfway down her thighs, and some long black socks that went above her knees.

"Dear lord!" I blurted out. Did I truly buy that? I mean, I wanted to show, Beth off but this was border line street walker.

"Is it bad, daddy?" My daughter asked as she twisted side to side, looking at me innocently.

She curled a finger around in her long blonde hair, batting those emerald eyes at me. She was melting my heart and hardening my cock with her looks. I fumbled to place the food items down on the counter and cleared my throat, trying to compose myself.

"No, not at all. You just took me by surprise, that outfit is..."

"A little revealing... I know, should I change?" She interrupted.

"No, no. It's perfect, because now baby girl. All those young college kids and High School boys will get to peak at everything they can't have."

She smiled at me, "Really think so?"

"I know so. You are a definite head turner."

When she looked away, I adjusted my cock to keep it from tenting up too much. Trying to distract myself, I started on making the sandwiches.

"You want some baby?"

"No thanks, I think I will grab something later."

I smirked suggestively at her, "Damn right you will grab something later"

Beth, blushed gently before walking over towards me and giving me a hug. "So, what kind of movie are you wanting to go see?"

"Well, take it easy tiger. It's not even nine-o'clock yet. What time does the first movie even start?" I asked, not being so sure myself.

"Ten. That's when they start showing the earliest ones. I was thinking perhaps an action movie for you?"

She knew I was a sucker for a good action flick, but I didn't want this to be just about me. "Well, no honey. I want you to enjoy this too, what else is there?"

"Oh, well they just released that Beauty and the Beast Movie!" Not even trying to contain the excitement in her voice.

Oh god, shoot me now. If I must sit through another one of those stupid Disney remakes. "Um, sure I guess we can just decide when we get there huh?"

I quickly made my snacks and scarfed it down before we made our way to the movie theater. Barely anyone there as I looked to the clock on the dashboard of my car. A good thirty-minute wait before the movie started I looked over to my daughter with a smile but she looked a little glum.

"What's wrong baby girl? Look if you really want to see Beauty and the Beast we can, I was only teasing about choosing something else."

She shook her head, "It's not that. It's just... on the drive here I got stuck in my head."

"About what?" Curious on what was troubling, Beth.

"Mom..." Her voice sank.

My heart sank with her, feeling as if someone had just cut me and left me open and vulnerable. Beth and I didn't talk much about her mother after she had died, it was too much heartache at the time and it still felt like salt in old wounds.

"I see, well. Do you want to talk about her?" Trying to sound comforting even though I began to feel the pit of despair.

"I... Well do you think she would be upset with what we were doing together?" She looked to be with those big green eyes.

"No, baby... I." Feeling like there was a lump in my throat once again, twice in the same day.

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath and swallowed it down. "I honestly don't know honey, but I like to think of it in the sense that... You are taking care of me in your mother's place. We are both giving and receiving some much needed relief from each other and it's safer than with other people."

"I guess" Beth said, in a voice that didn't seem so certain.

"Look at it this way baby. If your mother was alive, would she want you to be sleeping with some strange guy from college, or would it be better to do it safely with me."

Beth couldn't hide a small smirk appearing on her face as she looked at me. "Safely? My pussy is still pretty bruised from yesterday."

Scoffing at her, "Yes but you deserved every swatting you got, and I didn't hurt you in any way that wouldn't heal."

"Tell that to my still sore asshole!" She giggled, "But I see your point. I guess it's okay then, I just got caught up in thinking about her."

"I know hon. Just know I am here if you need me, any and every time."

Beth leaned over, the seat belt stretched against her shirt stretching snug over her breasts as she gave me a big hug.

I reached around and patted her on the back, "Alright, come on and let's go see a movie."

"You still wanting to go and see Beauty and the Beast?"

I sighed but gave her a smile to confirm my decision. "Yeah, that's perfectly fine."

"Good!" She exclaimed while unbuckling and slipping out of the car quickly.

I rolled my eyes as I did the same, taking the keys and locking the car behind me.

Walking into the movie theater I grabbed, Beth by the waist as I pulled her close giving her a smirk.

"Daddy!"

"Shh, not right now I am not. Right now, I am your date." I winked at her.

A coy smile spread on her face, "Alright, well a date would buy me some popcorn and a drink!"

"Oh, a gold digger, are we?" I teased her.

"No!" She scoffed, "Just a lady who likes being treated as such."

I grumbled but decided to cave, "Fine, but I am only getting a drink. Don't want to spend too much here."

"Yay!" She nearly jumped for joy as she talked me into buying her some popcorn.

Walking inside it was like a ghost town with only a few employee's shuffling around. We walked up to the checkered tile counter with a black tile top, spotting a young man at the register. The young man was wearing a black hate with the theater logo and his eyes were staring directly at, Beth. I swore his eyes were going to pop out of their sockets.

I cleared my throat to drag his attention to me. He snapped a nervous look towards me and tried to not even look in my daughter's direction. "I ummm, excuse me. Hello, what can I get you?"

I enjoyed watching the guy squirm, "Two tickets to the ten o'clock showing of Beauty and the Beast. A popcorn and two large drinks."

Shifting his gaze now downwards it was almost as if he had to force himself and kept focus on the register, he began pressing the buttons on the screen. "Anything else?"

A mean thought appeared in my mind as I felt like toying a bit with this young man who probably was barley in his twenties.

Humming to myself, I reached into my pocket and looked up at the screen as if I was thinking. "Yeah, one sec... let's see."

Pulling my hand out of my pocket, I made it look as if I clumsily dropped my key's behind me.

"Ah, crap. Dear, could you grab those keys for me?" Asking as I gave, Beth a sly smile with my head turned away from the cashier.

Beth gave me a cocked eyebrow look, "You sure you can't get them?"

I motioned with my eyes to the keys, "Yeah, I am deciding what I want. Pick up the key's." Demanding in my tone of voice.

Beth looked over to the young cashier standing there. Looking back to me she shrugged, turning around she bent straight over not even attempting to bend her knees.

The jean mini skirt that, Beth was wearing rode up rather quickly. Exposing her round bare bottom to the guy, he now gawked with a blatant stare. Not even seeming sorry for it, until he glanced over at me to see my staring him down with a glare.

"I am sorry, do we have a problem, boy?" Directing the tension in my voice towards him.

However, on the inside I was enjoying the hell out of this. Not only was I practically making this kid cream his pants, I was going to make him piss them too.

"N- No! No not at all!" He stammered.

"I think that's all. I seem to have lost my appetite." I continued staring him down with a very serious look.

"I'm sorry! That will be, twenty-eight seventeen." Fumbling over his words.

I raised my brow at him, "I'm sorry?"

Beth stood up turning around and handing me the keys with a smirk on her face. She seemed to be enjoying it just as much as I did.

"You stared at my beautiful dates ass, and you expect me to pay nearly thirty dollars? Where is your manager? I would like to speak with him about this."

Folding my arms, I put the pressure on this kid. Not to mention, the fear of god as I nearly shouted at him.

He raised his hands, "Look, look! How about I discount it, and we can call it even! I apologize but I just wasn't expecting a peep show is all!"

"Peep show's ain't free, kiddo! How much you knocking off?"

"Five dollars?" He asked in his shaky voice.

I scoffed, "Five dollars?"

Beth walked up to the counter leaning forward, "Come on now, was I really worth so little to you?"

Working him over with her voice dropping soft and gentle. If I wasn't certain I could work out nearly a free pass at the movies I would have dropped the act and laughed hard. But dammit, I was now committed to trying to get a freebie.

The kid raised his hands, "Alright, alright. Free." He said, "Will that work? Please, I don't want to lose my job."

"Alright. Go ahead then, make it free and we call this even." Continuing my intimidation.

The guy behind the register took a deep calming breath before pressing a few buttons in the screen, he then took off his name badge and swiped it on the side of the computer. Hearing a beep, the total on the register zapped to zero.

I smiled, "That'll work. Make it a large Dr. pepper and..." I looked over to Beth.

"Coke."

Scurrying off he left to get our popcorn and drinks. Beth leaned in close to me, giving me a kiss on my still growingly scruffy beard followed by a whisper in my ear.

"So, naughty, are you going to be exposing me every time we go out now?"

Grinning I whispered back, "If it gets us free meals, sure." Of course, I was just teasing her.

The young man came back and he slid over the popcorn and drinks, a button press on the register and two tickets printed out. "Here you go, enjoy your movie and please keep it between us. I could get into a lot of trouble."

"Don't worry, it will stay between us." I told him, grabbing the popcorn and my drink I walked off.

"Hey! That's my popcorn!" Shouted out, Beth. She took her drink and jogged after me, but stopped as she turned to the guy behind the register and raised her skirt just enough to flash him one last time as a thank you before charging off.

"I saw that missy." I told her as she ran up next to me.

"Well, we did get a huge discount."

"Keep your skirt down from now on unless I say so, I don't want everyone thinking you're just a whore." I scolded her.

"Yes, Daddy."

I looked around making sure no one was in ear shot before giving her a smirk, "Good girl."

Walking up to the little podium there was a young girl who looked seriously bored leaning against the counter playing on her phone. When we walked up she straightened up, but her face of boredom remained.

She took our tickets and ripped off the bottom half, "third down on the right. Enjoy your movie." Even her tone was mellow.

I had half a mind now to pep this girl up in the bathroom. I shook the idea out of my head as I looked to my daughter. "Ready?"

Beth nodded, "Yes. I'm excited."

Making our way into the theater room, it was bright and the screen was still a dull grey with nothing playing yet. There was no one in sight, just rows of velvet empty seats. I looked to her, "I guess we have the whole place to ourselves?"

She chuckled at me as we choose some seats in the middle. "Well, yeah. It's Saturday. All the college and high-school kids are sobering up and the parents are enjoying their mornings. It will get crazier during the evening."

She sat down, propping her feet up on the seat in front of her. I shook my head at her. "How do you know all this?"

Beth gave a shrug, "I used to hang out here all the time after school and on weekends."

"Oh yeah? When was this? I don't recall letting you go out so much."

"Well, it is in the past... you know before everything happened."

Not wanting to ruin the mood I shrugged it off, "Yeah, in the past."

After a few awkward minutes of sitting in the quiet the lights began to dim until it was dark, the movie screen then lit up.

When movie was over and done with after what seemed ages to me, we were walking to the car as I looked over towards, Beth. "So, what did you think pumpkin?"

"I enjoyed it, Emma Watson did a fantastic job!" Her eyes were lit up with excitement, "What about you daddy?"

"Eh, I mean it was basically the same as the first movie. Sure, it was spiffed up a bit, but I did have a problem with Disney subtly adding in the gay thing?"

"You had a problem with it? I thought it was nice, personally." My daughter trying to defend it.

I raised my hands up, "I have no problems with gay people. Don't get me wrong. I think everyone does their own thing and the world continues to turn, I just think it was a bold move by Disney."

Beth folded her arms as we stopped at the car, "Oh yeah? So, if I wanted to eat pussy, you wouldn't care?"

I scoffed, "Sure, you be my guest. You go eat as much pussy as you want baby girl."

She bit her bottom lip seductively at me, "I think I like dick to much."

Chuckling at my daughter, I shooed her away. "Go get into the car."

Beth walked to the other side and got in once I unlocked the doors. Once we both had buckled up we drove off.

Heading back home I clicked on the radio and let, Beth choose the songs. I was more preoccupied in my own mind anyway, because I was now thinking on a fun punishment for when we got home.

Pulling into the driveway I shut off the engine, Beth was giving me a curious look. "A little quiet over there, you okay daddy?"

I gave my daughter a nod, "Yes, I just have been thinking on your next punishment."

Tilting her head at me, "Oh? Another one already?"

I nodded to her as I stepped out of the car, "Yeah, you still are in trouble and I think it's time you had another one. Even more so because I spoiled you at the movies."

"Alright then, so what will my punishment be? Please, I hope nothing with spanking my pussy. It's still bruising and strings, daddy."

I shook my head, "No, I have other ideas in mind. Let's go into the house."

Walking inside, Beth was obviously nervous as she didn't know what could have been running around in my twisted head.

Knowing I needed a little prep time, I smacked her bottom through the jean skirt. "Go use the bathroom, then I want you to clean really well in all your holes. That even means brush your teeth."

She looked at me confused but didn't protest much as she did really need to go, "Alright, then what?"

"Then come to my bedroom." I instructed her.

Beth nodded, walking off down the hall. I made my way out the back into the fenced in back yard, with my grass getting a little high. "Ah, right. Cut the lawn. I will see about doing that tomorrow."

I made my way to the shed in the back, unlocking the padlock with a combination I stepped inside. Pulling the dangling string in the middle of the room my shed lit up, inside everything was well kept and dusted.

After my wife had passed, I distracted myself with my shed and tools. I built quite a few things in here during those times; tables, chairs, shelves, all sorts of furniture. Most of it sold to friends or family, I am assuming they bought them out of sympathy but loved the quality none the less.

Walking over towards one of my large wooden shelves that were stocked with dozens of plastic containers in the corner of my shed, I ran my fingers over the lids. Rubbing my fingers together as an inspection, I felt the coating of dust beginning to build, another mental note of another chore I needed to take care of.

I went down to the third row of plastic containers and opened the lid, "Ah, here we go."

I reached inside and found what I was looking for, a good twenty feet of black rope. I used this typically with pulley's but I felt this would be more fun.

Taking the robe, I walked over towards my long work bench, blowing a deep breath over the top, the light layer of dust fluttered off.

I laid the rope down and began stretching it out, I reached inside a drawer underneath my bench and fumbled around until I found my ruler.

Rheyn
Rheyn
256 Followers
12