Daddy's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

Harvey was so lost in his thoughts that he never heard Gracie's moan as his fingertip grazed her slit. He refused to acknowledge it when she opened her thighs even greater. Her pussy was throbbing and the amount of juice that oozed from her cunt was so much that it dripped down his thigh. His fingers touched the pink skin and Gracie moaned. "Oh Daddy!" Harvey's mind saw his daughter just as he had seen her this morning. Lying on her back, dildo slick with her cum, slipping in and out of her cunt. He stroked her skin. Gracie lifted her ass up to give him more room. When his fingers slipped in about two inches, Gracie came. Oh Daddy! Yes Daddy, I've been bad. Make me be good Daddy! Show me you still love me!"

Those were the same words he heard her say this morning. Harvey pushed his fingers deeper into her cunt. He could feel her clit rubbing against his hand. Like her mother, Gracie had an oversized clit. It was about two inches long and resembled a miniature dick. Harvey remembered how he would spend half the night sucking his wife's cunt as she came again and again in his mouth. His fingers were coated with her creme. Like he had done to his wife, he began to slide his wet fingers up and down her ass crack. This would get her tiny hole nice and wet. "Oh Daddy! Yes Daddy! Please Daddy!" Harvey was just about to push his finger up her tight asshole when the reality of his actions struck him. Pushing the girl from his lap, he looked at her. "Oh Shit! What have I done? You're my daughter."

Gracie spun around on her knees. This put her between his legs. Her hands grabbed his legs as he tried to push her away. "No Daddy! Don't push me away. I did something wrong. You always spanked me when I did something wrong. That's how you showed me you loved me. I need someone to love me now. Don't turn me away, I don't have anyone else." Harvey looked down at his daughter's tear filled face. "Honey what I was beginning to do isn't right. You're my daughter." Harvey's robe had fell open enough for her to see his underwear. He was so hard that his dick head was pushed above the waistband. Her mind working at breakneck speed, she looked up into his face. "Daddy! You have always loved me no matter what.

When I walked in and found him with that teenager my whole world died. I've always wanted a man to love me as much as you do. I wanted to show them I could love the back. I can love you back to Daddy." With that, she bent her head and sucked his dickhead in her mouth. Harvey would have jumped from the bed. But her mouth around his cock wouldn't let him. "Baby please don't so this to Daddy." For an answer, she pushed his waistband down and took him in her mouth completely. The feel of her hot, wet mouth sucking on his throbbing dick took all the fight from him. He grabbed her by the hair thinking to pull her up. But instead, he wrapped his hands with her hair and guided her head up and down.

"Oh Baby! Please stop. You can't do this to Daddy. Ah Shit! Oh Fuck!" Harvey's hips were starting to buck. Gracie was taking him completely down her throat. Her lips were hitting the base of his cock. Her wet slurping was so loud in the room Harvey was sure that the whole neighborhood could hear her sucking. His need was so great that he gave in to the feeling. "Oh yes baby! Suck Daddy's dick. When I saw you this morning I got so hot. I wanted to run in the room and suck your wet pussy. I wanted to jam my hard dick up into your cunt until you screamed and begged me to stop. Oh you hot bitch. I want to fuck your bald pussy.

Hearing him, Gracie lifted her head up. Before he could react, she stood up and sat down on his lap. She was so wet, his dick slipped right up into her cunt. Her wetness, the warm feel of her cunt gripping his dick almost caused him to cum. "Fuck me Daddy! Show me how much you love me. Love me Daddy! Love me the way only you can." Harvey was lost in his lust now. He bent his head and captured one of her nipples in his mouth. He began to suck it hard. Using his lips, he bit down until she moaned in pain. "Oh Daddy! It hurts Daddy! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Gracie was bouncing up and down, driving his cock as far up her cunt as she could.

He was fatter and longer than her boyfriend had been and his intrusion hurt. Harvey lifted his head and looked at the face of his daughter. Her need was so great that her face was twisted into a mask of lust. The mixture of his pre-cum and her saliva coated her lips and chin. Harvey grabbed her by the hair and yanked hard. "Oh Daddy" she moaned. He pulled her close and licked the wetness from her face. Gracie's eyes were closed. Harvey felt the rhythmic squeezing of her cunt muscles. Her hot pussy was milking his dick hard. When Gracie opened her eyes, he kissed her lips. This was no father daughter kiss. This was the kiss two lovers locked in the heat of passion would exchange. Her bouncing increased. "Yes Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Hurt me Daddy! Love me Daddy! Will you always love me Daddy?" Harvey was lunging up to meet her. "Oh yes baby! Daddy will always love you. Fuck me Gracie! Fuck Daddy's hard cock!"

Harvey knew that from this point on, there was no going back. Nothing would ever be the same for him. He had committed the most capital of crimes. He was fucking his own daughter. And even as he felt his hard dick push up into her tender pussy, he knew this would not be the only time he did it. Suddenly Gracie began to moan. "I'm gonna cum again Daddy. I don't know how many times I've cum so far. But don't stop fucking me. Hurt me Daddy! Fuck me harder!" Harvey felt the tightening in his balls. He knew that he would soon shoot his load of cum. he thought about her getting pregnant and suddenly he was trying to push her off.

"No baby! I can't cum in your cunt. You might get pregnant." Gracie looked at him. As good as he felt filling her pussy, even she knew it could happen. She stopped moving and stared at him. "Do you really love me Daddy?" Harvey sensed her mood had changed. He stared back at her. "I do love you honey." A half smile crossed Gracie's face. "Then I want you to cum inside me. But not in my pussy, I want you to fuck me up the ass. Then you can shoot all the hot cum you want and I won't get pregnant. Please Daddy! Do this for me." Harvey was no stranger to ass fucking. In fact, he would rather tear into a soft tender ass than a tight pussy. But he knew he was probably bigger than she was used to. "I don't know honey. My dick is awful long and fat. And I might hurt you."

Gracie eased up off his dick. Globs of her cum splashed his thigh and ran down her legs. Gracie went down on her knees. Without hesitation, she slurped his dick in her mouth and didn't stop sucking until she had cleaned it completely. Then she stood up, reached into her night stand and took out a tube of jell. The tube said, "Anal Jell". She spread a liberal amount over his dick then turned around. Reaching behind her Gracie pulled her ass cheeks wide apart. "Guide it into me Daddy." Harvey held his dick straight as Gracie squatted over his lap. Then as she lowered herself, he guided his dick between the crack of her ass. He used his finger to find her hole and pushed the tip of his dick up against it. "Hold it right there Daddy." Then taking a deep breath, Gracie dropped down. His dick sunk into her tight asshole until she hit his legs with her thighs. He knew it must have hurt terribly but she moaned instead of cry out. "Now Daddy! Fuck me as hard as you can." Instead of trying to hump her while sitting on the bed, Harvey stood up. He held her to him by her waist. She grunted with each step that he took as he duck walked. Turning around he positioned her on the bed. Knowing the position he would want her in, Gracie climbed on the bed on her hands and knees. She positioned herself with her legs splayed open wide. When she lowered her head, Harvey knew she was ready. He could barely contain himself. "Now you Bitch, Daddy's gonna show you how much he loves to fuck a woman in the ass. I'm gonna have you screaming as my fat dick tears your asshole open." With that, he pulled out until only the head of his throbbing cock was still inside her. Then he slammed it home. Gracie grunted and moaned. "Oh Daddy!" Over and over Harvey slammed his dick up into her tender ass. He kept pulling back until he was almost out then slammed himself back till she grunted. Gracie didn't know how long he could keep this up, but her asshole was sorer than ever before.

"Daddy Stop! Oh shit no more. Please Daddy it hurts so." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Harvey slapped her round cheeks. "This is what you wanted. Daddy is going to show you how much he loves to fuck your pretty round ass." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Oh Daddy Please!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "From now on, you will behave like my wife. This house will be cleaned. My food will be prepared. And at night you will take care of my needs. Is that understood?" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Gracie grabbed both hands full of the sheet at his onslaught. She had never been fucked like this in her life. She knew that her asshole would be bloody by the time he pulled his dick free. "Oh yes Daddy! Yes my sweet Daddy! Make me your wife. Take me Daddy! Promise you'll take me forever." Suddenly she felt him shake. "Oh baby! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" His bucking grew even more intense. Then she felt it. His hot cum splashed the inner walls of her ass like no enema she had ever experienced. Not being able to see just how much he shot, she could only imagine that it must have been a gallon. She screamed as the most intense climax yet hit her. Suddenly she felt her pussy spasm and hot pee ran down her legs. No man had ever fucked her like this. She smiled at the thought that no man ever loved her the way Daddy did. It was natural that no man could ever make love to her like Daddy would. Forever!

Gracie actually cried out as Harvey pulled his withered dick from her ass. He got up as she collapsed face down on the bed. She was still groaning and Harvey watched as another climax caused her body to tremble. He told her to lay still. He padded into the bathroom and ran a hot bubble bath. His tub was twice the size of an ordinary tub. When it filled up, he tested the water. It was very hot. Then he went back to the bed and carefully picked Gracie up. She whimpered as he cradles her to his chest. "Oh Daddy! I love you so much. No man ever made love to me like that. It hurt so much Daddy! But it hurts in a good way. Promise you'll do it like that again. Please Daddy!" he looked at the strained face of his baby. He bent his head and kissed her lips. "Of course Daddy will make love to you like that again. And again and again! You're my wife now and a good husband gives his wife what she loves." Harvey set her gently in the tub. She sucked air thru her teeth as she settled down in to the steaming tub of bubbles. Harvey looked down at her as she rested her head against the back of the tub. She looked so much like her mother. He remembered how she would look the same way, after hours of torrid, passionate, painful sex. Even after having had such a strong climax, Harvey felt his dick stirring to life. He eased down into the tub with his new lover.

They sat in silence for a long time. Harvey watched the gentle rise and fall of Gracie's tits as she lounged. Groggily she opened her eyes. She saw him watching her and smiled at him. He smiled back. "Daddy can I ask you a question?" The tub was big enough for the both of them to be sitting facing each other. Their legs were between each other's. Harvey could feel her flesh pressed against his. "Go ahead honey." She looked at him and their eyes locked. "Did you used to make love to mom that hard?" Her question started his mind reeling back to years before. Harvey closed his eyes and could still, after all these years, hear his wife's moans and cries. He smiled to himself. Then he opened his eyes and looked at his daughter. "Honey, you mom was the only woman I ever truly loved. I'm sorry that she died when you were only ten. You are a lot like her in many ways. To answer your question, yes. She liked spankings and loved anal sex even more than the regular way. After you were born, the doctors did something inside her. We couldn't have sex as hard as before. So we began to have anal sex. She loved it so much, that after awhile, oral and anal sex was the only type we enjoyed." He began to laugh. "What's so funny Daddy?" he smiled at her before answering.

"Your mother used to make so much noise, we had to have our walls carpeted to soundproof our bedroom." Gracie had always wondered why they had such a plush carpet in the bedroom and why the walls were so soft and spongy. The water was cooling off so they got up, rinsed off and toweled themselves dry. When Gracie started to walk into her bedroom, her father took her by the arm. He steered her to his master bedroom. "This is your bedroom now. I said that you would be my wife. In public, you will be the daughter that came home and lives with her father. In private, you will be my wife and lover." He pulled her into his arms and the kiss was soft and tender. Gracie felt his dick begin to rise between her thighs. When the kiss broke, she looked down at his hard shaft. Laughing she said, "then I think I had better take my husband to bed and take care of his growing problem".

Gracie lay on the bed on her back. Her legs were parted and her knees were bent. Harvey stood at the foot of the bed staring between them. Just like her mother, Harvey couldn't mistake the tiny dick clit she possessed. He knelt on the bed, then lay with his head between her legs. Parting her pussy lips with his thumbs, he began to lick her clit. "Oh Daddy! That feels so good. You're so gentle and yet you can be so rough." Harvey loved to eat pussy. He could spend hours between a woman's thighs using his lips, tongue and teeth to bring her to crying orgasms. He sucked one of her pussy lips in to his mouth and softly nibbled on it. Then he did the other lip. Grabbing Gracie by the thighs, he pushed them far back till they touched her tits. Then he slowly licked his tongue from her asshole to her clit. By the fourth lick, Gracie's thighs were trembling. Harvey used his tongue to scoop the dripping creme from her pussy. And Gracie was so hot it was dripping nonstop. Harvey remembered how his wife would grow so wet, he had to drink her creme from her slip. Her daughter was just like her in that respect. By the tenth lick, Gracie was whimpering. She couldn't keep her ass still. "Daddy make me cum. I need to cum. you keep getting me to the edge and then you move. Suck my clit and make me cum." Harvey smiled. So many times he would make his wife beg before allowing her to cum. He was going to do the same with Gracie. He changed his attack and began to lick just the inner lips of her cunt. He purposely ignored her throbbing clit. "No Daddy. My clit, suck my clit." Her pleading caused him to change positions once again. This time, he licked her tender asshole. No man had ever done this to her before and the reaction was so tremendous she lost he control. Reaching down and grabbing her father by the hair, she pulled hard. "Suck my pussy damnit! Stop fuckin teasing me. Make me cum! Oh you bastard! You know what you're doing to me? Please? Please make me cum. I'll do anything, just let me cum now!" Gracie was humping and bucking her hips up to meet his probing tongue.

He stopped and pulled himself free of her grip. "NO! DON'T YOU DARE STOP!" Gracie's need was so strong, she didn't realize she was shouting at her father. Her hands went down to her cunt. She was just about to touch it when he slapped them. "If you touch your cunt I'll stop. You will lie there exactly as you are. In this bed, I'm in control. Is that understood?" Gracie's head was thrashing from side to side. "Oh you monster. How could you leave me like this? Fuck me damnit! Shove that hard black dick in my fuckin pussy." Harvey smiled at her words. As ladylike as his wife had been, in the throes of lust, she had a mouth like a street bitch. "You like to curse you nasty bitch? When your mom would curse, I would tie her to the bed and whip her pussy with my belt." Harvey was slowly stroking his hard dick. "Are you my wife?" "Yes Daddy!" "And should I treat you the same way I treated your mother?" The throbbing in her pussy was becoming unbearable. She wanted to reach down and touch her clit so bad it hurt. "Oh yes Daddy! Do the same things to me that you did to mommy." Harvey smiled a smile so wide his face looked like it would split in to. "In this bedroom you will be my slut. Your cries and begging will only make me fuck you even harder. During the day, you will follow the orders I give you and at night, you will satisfy me however I want. Just like your mother did. Do you understand?" Her need was so great, Gracie would have agreed to slit her wrist if he would make her cum. "YES! ANYTHING! Just let me cum now. Please!" Knowing that she meant what she was saying, Harvey bent his head and captured her clit once again. This time as he softly sucked it between his lips, his tongue lashed the sensitive tip. Gracie grabbed him by the head so hard, he felt her nails dig into his scalp. She shook violently as her climax took over her body. A flood of creme gushed from her pussy and he moved his mouth lower to suck it all up. She was humping his face so hard he could hardly breath. Gracie had multiple orgasms while her father devoured her creme. Then falling back onto the pillows, she tried to catch her breath. She had never experienced this much stimulation before and she felt like her entire body wanted to collapse. She felt him snuggle against her. She turned on her side and they spooned up against each other. Gracie sighed as she felt his hard dick slide into her cunt. But she was totally drained of strength. She fell asleep even as her dad pumped his dick in her. She never felt his splash of cum because she was already snoring. Harvey fell asleep with his daughter the same way he would sometimes fall asleep with his wife. Curled against her, his hand cupping her ripe tit and his dick slowly shriveling inside her pussy.

The morning found Harvey waking up alone in his bed. The smell of coffee filled the house. He got up and walked into the bathroom to take his shower. The bathroom was clean. No towels on the floor, the sinks clean and everything in it's place. There were no pantyhose hanging from the shower rail and all the little makeup containers were removed. Walking downstairs in his bathrobe, he saw that the living room had been straightened up also. All the magazines were neatly placed on the coffee table. But the biggest surprise was when he went into the kitchen. It sparkled. And Gracie, in a very sheer nighty, was at the stove cooking breakfast. When she turned around and saw the look on his face, she laughed. "Well I can't have my husband coming home to a messy house can I?" She did not seem like the same woman that had been moping around the house these last few months. With a big smile, she came over to him and kissed him on the mouth. Then she handed him a cup of coffee. Harvey couldn't say a word until he had sipped from his cup a few times. "Gracie I can't believe the change in you. Are you sure you're my daughter?" Gracie laughed out loud. "If I'm not, then you gave some poor strange woman a very sore asshole and a very satisfied pussy. Today is Saturday, what do you have planned to do?" Harvey sat down at the table. "That food smells so delicious, I refuse to answer until I have been fed." Laughing, Gracie served him his plate. Then she made another plate and sat down next to him. They ate their meal all the time stealing glances at each other. Harvey could see that her nipples were erect. Her outfit left little to the imagination. They finished at about the same time. Gracie stood up and put the dishes in the sink. She stood facing the sink as she began to wash them. Feeling his dick throb, Harvey got up and stood close behind her.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers