Daddy's Secret

Story Info
Julie finds there is more to her family than she imagined.
2.6k words
4.15
93.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers

You may remember I told you how some deep dark something within me had driven me to tie myself up whenever I had the chance and also how my Daddy had found me chained and handcuffed naked on the kitchen floor one day shortly after I turned 18 when he returned home unexpectedly. Well since that day I had been his secret slave and we often played his games together whenever my Mum and sister were safely out of the way.

We fell into a sort of routine of playing our games at certain times whenever the coast was clear but then one Friday he changed the pattern. I came home from school as usual and found him sitting in the lounge; he must have finished work early and put his car in the garage. He smiled at me as I entered the room.

"Hello Kitten, it seems we have time to play."

I just stood there feeling a little confused.

"Mum will be home any minute."

He brushed my objection aside.

"She's working on the other side of the city today and she'll be stuck in traffic till at least six."

I most certainly did not share his confidence and I told him so while, at the same time, being very aware that the rules of the game did not permit me to refuse his orders. He stared me in the face and spoke coldly.

"Take off your skirt Julie."

It was broad daylight and I was in our lounge. Hopefully the net curtains would keep me from prying eyes outside. Looking at the floor I put my hands behind me to unfasten my school skirt and let it fall to the floor leaving me in tights and white cotton knickers.

"You know the drill."

The drill referred to the special way that I had to strip for my Daddy. Normally when a girl undresses she keeps her pants on till the very last minute but when my Daddy was watching me I had to show him my pussy as quickly as possible and the rest of my clothing would then come off as I stood with my shaven cleft on show.

I kicked off my black shoes then he watched as I peeled off my tights and knickers and stood pulling my jumper up over my hair and then unbuttoning my white blouse. Finally my little bra joined the untidy heap around my feet and I was naked for his inspection. He told me to place a wooden dining chair facing the door and sit down. I was increasingly anxious and I began to plead.

"Daddy it's past 5. We don't know that Mum will be stuck in traffic."

Despite my pleas I did sit down and I saw him take his bag of equipment from behind the sofa where he had stowed it. He firmly told me that I knew what happened to girls who did not do as they were told. Actually I did not know specifically what would happen but I knew that he would exact a penalty for disobedience. He was very rough as he buckled the leather gag in my mouth and then he handcuffed my hands to the chairback and set about binding my ankles to the back legs of the chair so that I was sitting astride the chair with my pussy lips on blatant display towards the door. Whatever Daddy does he does it well and very soon I was held completely immobile. I watched as he took the carriage clock from the mantelpiece and placed it on a small table beside the door so that I could see time creeping onwards. My Mum could pull into the drive at any moment and there was no way that I could be freed and upstairs in the few minutes between her locking her car and walking into the hallway from where she would see her naked daughter through the lounge door. I knew that my sister was away for the weekend but that did not lessen my fear.

"And now we have to deal with your disobedience don't we."

I vigorously shook my head as he advanced towards me with a metal nipple clamp in his hand. His hand felt very cold as he massaged my nipple and then the cold metal was pushed into place and I made little whines into my gag as he tightened the screw. It really hurt and of course he had to clamp the other nip as well. All I could do was to just sit there trying to squirm in my bonds and breathe hard through my nose to absorb the pain.

Daddy seated himself in an armchair in my field of vision and settled down to smoke a cigar and read the newspaper. I was becoming really hot and tense as I saw the hands on the clock creep around. Perhaps Mum had phoned to say that she would be late. Yes that had to be it; Daddy knew that she was not due home for hours and he was just enjoying letting me sweat. But the trouble was that I just did not know. He was hidden behind his newspaper so he could not even see me but I could see out of the window onto the drive and I saw a figure hurrying up the drive then the doorbell rang.

Daddy put down his paper, grinned at me, and went into the hall shutting the door behind him. I heard the voice of my friend Fran telling Daddy that she needed to borrow a book that I had for homework. She was a few feet from my bound, naked self hidden only by a thin wooden door. In my imagination I saw Daddy throwing open the door.

"Hello Julie, Fran is here to see you."

When I came in from school I had left my bag in the hallway and Daddy was telling Fran that I had gone straight out again but that she was welcome to take the book from my bag. I heard the door close and saw Fran's back retreating down the drive. I struggled in my bonds and tried to grunt to my captor that he needed to release me now. If Mum saw me like this she would....well it was just not imaginable what she would do. He put his hand between my legs and gave me a quick squeeze then he returned to his newspaper.

Almost immediately I heard the car and saw it roll up the drive and park just outside the window. Daddy put down his paper and just sat grinning at me. My mind was totally freaking out now. The end of the world was about to come and he was doing nothing at all. Mum would scream and start a whole horrible chain of social workers and therapists. I was sweating as I fought against the handcuffs and ropes and I was shouting into my gag.

"Let me go...let me goo."

I watched Mum's blurred shape through the net curtains and I heard her key in the door then she was staring at me with the front door still open. For an age the scene was just frozen. Me sitting perfectly still, Mum frozen in the doorway, Daddy relaxed in his armchair.

Mum very slowly shut the front door and dropped her briefcase in the hall as she looked from me to Daddy. She was dressed in a dark two piece and a cream blouse. Her voice when it came was clearly in shock.

"What have you done?"

I wished that I could at least close my legs but it was impossible.

Daddy was perfectly calm and in control.

"Hello Darling. Come and join us."

Mum came into the room as if in a daze.

"You said...you promised you'd leave her alone."

Daddy was standing now.

"Get on your knees."

"You let her go right now..."

He stared her down as she began to let go at him.

"Pussy, are you disobeying me?"

She hesitated and I saw confusion on her face.

"Down Pussy."

My Mum sank to her knees with her eyes pleading for him not to do this.

I had no idea what was happening but you need to understand that my parents have been married for twenty years and it seemed that "Pussy" was a command word which Mum had been conditioned to obey. Of course, like any submissive, she could in theory have simply told my Dad to go and boil his head but we subs are programmed to forget that we have that freedom. For twenty years she had been taught that this one particular word meant instant obedience and her mind just could not make the huge shift needed to undo all that training. About an hour ago my Mum had been in full charge of a class of thirty sixteen year olds but now all her power had been taken away from her.

"Take off your skirt Pussy. Do it now."

She actually reached out her hands to him in the classic begging pose.

"No please don't make me, not here like this. Please I'll do anything..."

"You're just making it harder on yourself. Get on your back, flat on the floor."

I was transfixed as I watched my Mum lay flat on the carpet in her smart work clothes then Daddy repeated the command to remove her skirt and, still laying flat and staring miserably at the ceiling, she obeyed. It was very awkward to put her hands between her bum and the floor to reach the zip but she managed it with a sort of squirming motion and she dragged down her skirt to around her knees. To my amazement she was wearing stockings and black suspenders and the sort of red and black frilly knickers which I had only seen before in films about hookers.

My Mum had always been the arbiter of decency in our family making sure that her girls sat nicely and always changed under a towel on the beach and now she was playing the part of the whore under the command of her pimp. Daddy made her keep her back ramrod straight on the floor as she struggled out of her blouse revealing a little pink bra then the bra had to come off and I saw the tears running silently down her cheeks. I could not recall ever seeing Mum's boobs as she always set us an example of modesty but they were quite full and they wobbled as she had to curl her body to pull her skirt and stockings clear of her feet. She paused before removing her knickers to once again plead with Daddy to let her stop but it was useless and the ridiculous garment came off revealing a thick black bush and a clear pink slit. It is impossible to imagine a woman more totally defeated.

For years I had been annoyed at Mummy nagging me to keep myself covered up and now I understood. She had been afraid that if I showed too much of myself I may cause Daddy to turn his dominant nature towards me. She had been vainly hoping to protect me but the same submissive gene which he had uncovered in the mother had been born in the daughter and I could no more resist his commands than she could. Despite my plight and that of my Mum I was burning with jealousy that the delicious games which he played with me had been preceded by probably even more extreme games with Mummy.

Our owner ordered his naked whore onto her belly and she obeyed with her nose pressed into the carpet while he went again to his bag for handcuffs and leg shackles. He knelt over her and secured her wrists behind her then he shackled her ankles and told her to stand. Of course this was humiliatingly difficult but she obeyed and he pointed to the corner of the room.

"In the corner, nose against the wall."

She meekly shuffled into the corner. Her brief fight with him was over; she must have known from the start that it had been futile.

Now he turned his attention to me and began to free me from the chair but he quickly cuffed my hands behind me again and left the gag in place. He caressed my clamped nipples which caused the numbness to retreat and the pain to bite but he did not remove the horrible little clamps.

"I think we'll show Julie our playroom now Pussy. You lead the way."

Daddy and I walked side by side following Mum as she pushed open the door of his study and stood on the polished wooden floor just at the side of his desk. Daddy went behind the desk and took a small key from his pocket then he opened a wall cabinet and inserted the key into a concealed keyhole inside the cabinet. I watched with my mind barely still functioning as a panel slid sideways to reveal a doorway. Daddy nodded at his No 1 girl and she went through the doorway, turned sharp left and descended the stone steps with me following and Daddy bringing up the rear with his hand caressing my rear.

We found ourselves in a narrow passageway like something out of a Nancy Drew book, it was lit by one dim orange bulb and Daddy pushed open a doorway to our right and snapped on a light inside. I found myself looking into a small schoolroom with a huge teacher's desk and three school desks and chairs. On the wall were charts and a map of the world and one of those huge clocks with a loud tick. Behind the teacher's desk was a wall rack containing a selection of canes and paddles.

He snapped off the light and pushed both his girls into what I can only describe as a dungeon on the opposite side of the corridor. Once again he snapped a light switch and I took in chains hanging from the roof and shackles attached to the walls and floor. There was also a whipping post and a small cage. He pushed us towards a small open door. The door was wooden with a small barred window and the cell was about four feet square and completely bare. With three of us in the tiny space it was very cramped. He had taken the handcuff key from his pocket and he briefly freed my hands then arranged me so that I was facing my mother with my hands behind her back in a sort of hug. My mother was placed in a similar position with her hands cuffed behind my back.

But he was not done yet. He reached between us and unscrewed my left nipple clamp which had become embedded in my soft flesh so I screamed into my gag as he pulled it free. Mummy took a sharp intake of breathe as he applied the clip to her right nipple then he clicked a small chain between the two clamps and began to remove my gag leaving my face wet with my saliva.

"I am sure you girls will have a lot to talk about."

Then he was gone and we heard the bolt thrown across on the cell door. Our only light came through the barred window from the dungeon outside our cell. We kissed for a long time then, realising that we could not stand up all night, we very carefully lowered ourselves to the floor yelping as the nipple clamps bit. That night we shared our deepest thoughts about our plight but we both knew that the worst thing which he could do to us would be to free us. Perhaps the need had always been within us or perhaps he had gradually created the need but his two girls could not live entirely without his punishments.

At the word "two" my mum corrected me and reminded me that there were three desks in the school room and my sister was now just 18.

Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers