Daddy's Shocking Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers

The answer was, I couldn't or wouldn't or didn't want too! All I knew was that if she asked me again, and I knew she would, I would do it... again and again and again. Because despite everything, I loved my little girl so completely there wasn't anything in this world I wouldn't do for her... making love to her included.

That said I still couldn't shake that dreaded sense of having a split personality inside me -- one side saying nay while the other screamed yay! I must have been more internally focused than I thought as I didn't hear my little girl the first time she spoke to me. She had to raise her head and shake me a little.

"Daddy?" Her small voice whispered at me.

I pulled my gaze away from the ceiling and looked down at Maddie. "Hmm? Sorry, baby what did you say?" I didn't intentionally mean to ignore her and so was a little taken aback when I saw the scared and hurt look in her eyes. I immediately felt my insides clench with dread. Please don't tell me I've hurt her!

"I... I said do you hate me Daddy? Do you think I'm disgusting?" She dropped her eyes, unable to look at me as she asked her questions.

I felt my heart arrest as I gasped. "Never!" I growled, my voice low, the word heartfelt. "Baby, don't ever think that. To think you disgusting, I would have to think myself disgusting as well. And I don't, believe me!" Well to be honest, I did, myself that is, not Maddie. I squeezed her about the shoulders to reassure her, pulling her naked body against me. I was the adult, the one that was supposed to set the example, huh some parent I was! But I couldn't let Maddie think for a second that I thought she was even remotely disgusting, because I truly didn't. She was and always would be my perfect little angel. I hugged her again. "I love you baby, always." I told her.

I heard her sniffle. "I love you too Daddy, so much."

I rubbed her back, my hand gliding along her spine, over her smooth skin. I still found it hard to believe she was really there, lying naked, her nubile body pressed against me even though I had her in my arms as physical proof. "There is one thing though baby?" I said into the quiet.

I immediately felt her tense as she held her breath for a moment. "Yes?" She breathed out her answer softly almost sounding scared, still not able to look me in the eyes.

"How... I mean what... ah when?" I stammered as so many questions flitted through my head I couldn't decide which one needed to come out first. I stopped myself and sighed. "I guess there's more than one, but the gist of it is ... why me?"

It was Maddie's turn to hug me tight in reassurance. "Because, you're you silly," this time she did raise her head and stared up into my eyes. "You're hot and sexy and caring and you love me. I've wanted you for so long Daddy, you just never noticed... until now. You're a dream catch Daddy, and I love you."

I couldn't resist laying a hand gently against her cheek as I cradled her face and gazed into her eyes. Her words made my heart swell and I whispered, "Awww, my sweet little baby. Daddy loves you too."

I knew that wasn't all of the reasons but for now I was content to leave it at that. Maybe sometime, a little later down the track, I'd ask her again and maybe this time, she'd tell me...

Fin~

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers