Daddy's Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on top of me and l'll show you," he replied, the pain she was giving his cock driving him close to orgasm.

"Oh no you don't," she replied, "l'm going to get rid of your first load before you get inside my cunt, l don't want you cumming too soon when you're up there, like l said, l want staying power." Her one hand encircled his shaft, pumping it hard, mercilessly as she squeezed his balls with the other. He slipped two fingers into her wet cunt, fucking her just as hard as she was wanking him.

"That's good Daddy, work my cunt." His thumb found her clit, digging into it as his fingers fucked her. "Yes that's good Daddy, your baby girl likes it rough, let's see who hurts best."

She dug her nails into his glans, at the same time twisting his balls. He arched his back as the pain hit him, her hand left his balls, her finger finding his anus, forcing it's way inside, driving deep into him.

Just as his fingers rammed into her cunt, so she matched his rhythm, fingering his arsehole. "Come on Daddy, you can do better than that, come on, hurt your baby girl, make her cum."

Neither held back as both their holes took a pounding, she could feel the pressure building in his cock, knew he was close, could feel her own orgasm surging to it's zenith as he rammed his fingers into her. "Come on Daddy, give me that spunk," she cried as her orgasm burst her cunt juices pouring over his fingers. She drove a second finger into his arsehole and as he arched up, his cock about to explode, she bent down, sliding her mouth over his shaft just in time to feel his hot spunk hit the back of her throat. She worked her fingers, massaging his prostate as he pumped his spunk into her eager mouth, swallowing and sucking, his fingers still buried in her cunt as she came again. He cried out, totally overcome with the pleasure she was giving him, his free hand grabbing her hair, forcing her mouth down onto his cock, forcing his cock into her throat, feeling her gagging as he continued to shoot what was left of his spunk into her throat. He could feel her gasping for breath but still he held her firm, the final spasms of his orgasm pulsing through his body.

Finally he relaxed, releasing her. She let his cock fall from her mouth as she gasped for air, collapsing on top of him. He put his arms around her, holding her tight, their bodies heaving with the exertion.

She looked up to him, her mouth looked swollen and bruised, traces of his spunk around her lips. "That was fucking brilliant," she said, moving up to kiss him on the mouth. He could taste his cum on her lips as their tongues explored each other. She lay on top of him, kissing him as his hands caressed her back.

"Thank you Daddy, l've waited so long for that, will you fuck me now, like you fucked Rachel."

"Not here sweetheart," he replied, "let's go upstairs, this table is a bit hard for an old man like me."

She helped him off, then led the way upstairs, allowing him to appreciate her long, slim legs leading up to firm, round buttocks. He noticed a tattooed message just above her bum that appeared to be Chinese symbols.

"What does the message say?"

"The fella that did it assured me it says 'fuck me in the arse,' l don't know if it's true but he had his dick up my arse while he did it."

"You like it up your bum then?"

"Oooh yes please," she replied, giving her arse a little wiggle as she reached the top of the stairs. "Looking forward to having you up there later."

They entered the bedroom, Sian told him to lie on his back, "let's get this beauty ready for action," she said as she knelt astride his face, facing his feet, bending forward to slide her mouth over his cock.

Harry reached up, parting her cunt lips as she lowered herself onto his mouth. He was surprised at the taste of her.

"I know how much you like strawberries," she said, removing his cock from her mouth, "l flavoured it specially for you."

"Never had a strawberry flavoured cunt before," he replied, "l'll have to get some for my cock, Rachel likes strawberries."

"I just like spunk," she replied, licking the length of his shaft before sliding it back into her mouth.

Her clit was quite large and engorged, Harry sucked hard on it, being rewarded with a groan of pleasure as she took him deep into her throat. He nibbled on her clit then licked the length of her cunt as his fingers found her puckered arsehole.

"Two fingers please," lifting her head from his cock, "l need to be opened up ready for this monster. I've had bigger things up there but this will be my biggest cock."

"Bigger things?" He slid two fingers into her cunt, using her juices as lubrication, then returned to her anus, massaging and probing.

"I saw a girl fucking herself in her arse with a wine bottle, l tried but haven't managed it yet, l can take a beer bottle though, thick end fiiiirrrrssstt." She let out a sigh as his two fingers plunged into her bum hole. "Ooooh yes!" She moved back to meet his thrust.

He worked his fingers deep into her arsehole as she continued sucking him, then he removed them, licking from her cunt to her anus, probing her bum with his tongue.

"Oh you dirty fucker," she cried, "oh yes; stick your tongue up my arsehole Daddy."

He did as she asked, probing her bum hole while he fingered her cunt and managed her clit.

"Time for the main event," she said, turning to face him, positioning the head of his cock against her rosebud, "god it feels huge, here goes," as she lowered herself onto him, not hesitating, taking him fully inside her until she was resting on him. "Oh my god... that is so fucking big... don't move, let me get used to it... god it's so fucking big Daddy, your huge cock is stretching my arsehole, does it feel good?"

"Feels tight," he replied, reaching up for her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples, "l can feel you pulsating, work me baby, come on fuck me, l want to fuck that arsehole."

"Oooh Daddy, you're so big, not too fast," she began rotating her hips, feeling him respond. "Gentle Daddy, l don't think l can take you fucking me there. Oooh that's good, yes... pull my nipples... oooh yes, harder... yes, keep fucking me, gentle, oh god you're so fucking big, l want you to fuck me there but you're so fucking big...oooh yes. Did Mum do this for you? Did you fuck her arse?"

"She liked me to fuck her there but l always had to be gentle."

"Oooh yes Daddy, that's good... just a bit faster... oooh god yes. I want fucking now, l want you fucking me hard and deep, l want you in my cunt now."

Slowly she lifted herself off him, stooping to kiss his glans as a thank you, then got on her knees by his side. "Come on Daddy, fuck you're baby girl, l want to be better than that slutty sister of mine... come on Daddy."

He knelt behind her, positioned himself at the entrance of her cunt, then grabbing a handful of her hair, pulled her back onto him as he thrust his full length into her.

"Oh fuck Daddy... oh yes that's what I want... ride me Daddy, fuck that cunt hard."

He thrust into her as hard as he could, his belly slapping into her buttocks, pulling her hair with one hand, reaching under her with the other to find her tits, digging his fingers into the soft flesh.

"Oh yes Daddy, don't cum yet, keep fucking me, l'm almost there, harder Daddy... come on, harder, yes, yes... oh yes that's good, good gooooo."

She let out a huge sigh as her body convulsed, he felt the surge of heat as her juices flooded down over him, he carried on fucking her, his balls banging into her thighs as he finished each stroke deep inside her cunt.

"Oh fuck Daddy... that's good, l'm cumming again...oh yes that's good."

Her body convulsed again, he released her hair, both hands now mauling her tits. Then, somehow, she managed to twist under him without losing him, extricating her legs so that she ended up on her back with him still inside her. She wrapped her legs around him as he started fucking her again. "Come on Daddy, make me cum again, don't you cum yet, not yet, hold on, make me cum again."

"I can't hold back much longer," he cried, "l can't."

"No, not yet... that's it, fuck me... make me cum again... l'm close, come on Daddy, cum with me Daddy, yes... yes... yyeeeesssss," she cried out as with one final lunge she felt his cock erupting inside her just as her own orgasm wracked through her again. She held him tight, feeling his seed filling her, felling him still jerking inside her, his whole weight on top of her, driving that beautiful cock deep inside.

The convulsions seemed to last for ages, he felt his balls pumping their contents into her, felt her cunt milking him as if determined to take every last drop. Finally, exhausted, he collapsed, rolling off her onto his back. They both lay there, slowly recovering, unable to speak as they gathered their breath.

After a few minutes, she rolled over, draping herself over him, kissing him. "That was so good Daddy; so so good... l haven't cum like that for so long ... l love you Daddy."

"I love you sweetheart, even if, between the two of you you're going to kill me off," he chuckled.

"Was l good Daddy? Was l better than Rachel?"

"Hey!" He kissed her, "this is not a competition."

"God l could do with a cigarette, and l don't even smoke," she laughed, rolling over and lying on top of him. "No wonder Mum was always so happy."

He kissed her forehead as he caressed her body. "This whole thing is crazy you know; we should not be doing this."

"Oh don't be silly Daddy," she snuggled into him, "Rachel and l are grown women, we know what we're doing, we've waited a long time for this. If only you knew how many times we masturbated together while she described your cock to me, we tell each other what we want you to do to us."

She wriggled on top of him, deliberately rubbing her groin against his cock as she raised herself above him, a wicked grin on her face.

"What?" He asked, "you're plotting something."

She looked at him long and hard, as if weighing up whether to say something.

"Come on," he said, "let's have it... what are you thinking?"

Finally she made up her mind "l want you to make me pregnant... l want your baby."

"What? ... no way... are you mad?"

"No Daddy, l mean it, want to have your baby."

He tried to push her off him but she held on tight, refusing to let him go.

"That's it," he said firmly, "this madness stops now. It's wrong... it's my fault; l should never have allowed it to start. You haven't done anything stupid have you? You are on the pill aren't you?"

"I am at the moment," she replied, "but l'm serious Daddy, really serious."

"Well it's not going to happen so you can get that out of your head right now," he tried to push her away.

"Please Daddy," she reached down to his still semi hard cock, "l can feel you want me again, please, l have really thought about it, honestly, l want your baby inside me."

"No Sian, and that's final."

She rolled away from him and stormed out of the bedroom, slamming the door. Harry waited a few moments then pulled on a pair of trousers and went downstairs. Sian was in the lounge finishing getting dressed, the expression on her face betraying her anger.

"It's no good you throwing a tantrum," he said, "l don't know where you got such a stupid idea anyway."

"It's not stupid," she shouted back, "l've wanted it for ages, never thought this would actually happen between us but l've wanted it for years." He could see the tears running down her face.

"Come here," he said, going to her and putting his arms around her, "hey, come on, don't get yourself all upset. I can't even believe we're having this conversation, it's madness."

"But l want it Dad," she sobbed, "l love you and l want your baby."

"But Sian you have to look at this rationally."

"Rationally! What's rational about you fucking both your daughters. Rachel and l have talked about fucking you for years, never thought we'd actually get to do it."

"Does she know about this idea?"

"I told her last night, when she'd told me about what you two had done. It's not fair Dad, she's had her babies now l want one, but l want it to be yours."

"Sian sweetheart, we can't, besides the fact that l could end up in prison, what about the dangers to the baby?"

"Who's going to know Dad? And as for possible problems with the baby, l've read loads about that and the risk of anything going wrong is very small."

"But it's still a risk baby, and not one l'm prepared to let you take."

"So that's it then is it?" Pushing herself away from him, "that's the end of it, you fuck me once and that's it."

"I just don't know sweetheart, we should never have got into this in the first place; it's my fault, l let my cock rule my head. I can't stand seeing you so upset baby but you have to see how wrong it is."

"Of course it's wrong Dad, but you can't deny you wanted us, nobody forced you to fuck us and you never forced us to do it. We all wanted it. It's not that unusual Dad, there's loads of articles about incest on the internet. Obviously it's different when underage are involved, there's no excuse for that, but Rachel and l are adults."

"I know baby, but if you want a baby, surely you can get pregnant with someone else."

"I don't fucking want anyone fucking else's baby," she shouted, sobbing again, "l want yours."

"Well my answer is no sweetheart, and if you can't accept that and promise to keep to it then we stop this here and now; it's up to you."

Sian began packing up all her gear and folding the massage table. "So that's it then is it? You've had your fun with me, now you're kicking me out. I bet you can't wait to get back inside Rachel's knickers though, she'll be round her tomorrow getting her arse fucked off l bet."

"Sian calm down, it's not like that."

"Oh yes it is," not holding back the tears now as she gathered up her things, "well l hope you're fucking happy together." Struggling with everything, she managed to get through the front door, storming down the path to her car.

Harry watched her go, genuinely concerned about her, thinking she can't have been in a rational state of mind to even propose such an outrageous idea, and now she had stormed off he was even more worried about her.

He picked up the telephone and dialled Rachel's number. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hi Dad."

"Hi sweetheart... l need a favour."

"I thought Sian was coming round today."

"Yes she was here... er... can you talk freely?"

"We're all sat round the table having tea," she replied, "everyone sends their love."

Harry heard a chorus of voices shouting greetings to him.

"Okay... er... is there any chance you can pop round and see Sian? She was a bit upset when she left here."

The was a short pause, then Rachel replied. "Oh right... er... yes, l'll pop round and see her after l drop the kids off at their activities tonight, in about an hour, is that okay?"

"Yes thanks love, give me a ring later will you?"

"Yes Dad, will do, bye now, love you."

He heard the children shout "Goodbye" before Rachel hung up the phone. Pouring himself a good shot of his favourite single malt, he sat in the armchair and contemplated the situation he'd got himself into and just where it would go from here.

12