Daddy's Special Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it all depends on whether you want to enjoy the appetizer first or go directly for the main course," Holly responded playfully.

"Hmmmmm let see now Roger said with a sly grin "I think I will start with the appetizer and work my way up to the main course."

"Good idea, Holly replied as she laid back and allowed Roger to open his gift.

" On second thought I think I will start with a smaller portion first before I go for the main appetizer, kind of like a before dinner cocktail," Roger said with a playful smile as he began to move his was toward his sweet gift."

"Whatever you desire hon," Holly smiled. "After all it's your present to unwrap as you see fit. But first you may need to be dressed properly for the occasion. It is your birthday after all and you really should be wearing your birthday suit don't you think. "

"Of course what was I thinking, Roger said as he again playfully slapped his forehead again. By all means I must be properly dressed and since it is my birthday I will put on my birthday suit."

Roger removed his briefs and then laid on top of Holly and lovingly embraced her as planted a long wet deep French kiss on her lips and pulled her towards him. Soon they were lying side by side as their warm naked bodies pressed in together.

Hands were roaming and limbers were intertwined and this was as far as they had ever gone before. They could have stopped but they both knew in their souls they didn't want to so they forged ahead giving into the carnal and lascivious desires that were welling up inside of them.

Roger laid Holly on her back again and then began kissing her neck and under the skin softly nibbling on the flesh and then gently biting it.

"Take me daddy," Holly softly moaned. I give myself freely to you I am yours body soul mind and spirit."

Something inside Roger told him to bite Holly and he did and that only made her that much more hot an horny.

"Take me, ravish me, devour me," Holly lustfully panted and Roger continued to bite harder and harder.

Something inside of Roger told him to bite hard enough to draw blood and he did. As he did Holly gasped both in pain as well as in delight. It was just a trickle of blood at first but then he bit again this time causing a slow faint but steady steam to come out like you would get from nicking yourself when shaving

"OH GOD YES-S-S-S-S-S!! my beloved Holly lustfully moaned. "Make me bleed. Take my life-force and let it become a part of you and we shall truly become one with each other."

Roger drank in Holly's salty sweet essence and he savored each drop and it caused him to want more so he bit her one more time. As he did Holly gasped once again The pain was great but so was the pleasure and she crooned with delight.

"OH yes Mon Cher Take all of me!!" Holly lustfully exclaimed.

Roger drank in about one-half of a cup of Holly's sweet life-force and afterwards he moved his way down her sweet nubile body to the first bow knot she had tied around her breast.

Taking his teeth he tugged at the bow. It was difficult at first and he would have had a better chance of opening it with is fingers but what fun would that have been. This was more exciting and erotic and in a few seconds later he was able to pull the knot free and expose her sumptuous breast.

Roger felt like a kid in a candy store and he softly and gently began licking around and running Holly's nipples.

Holly lustfully moaned as Roger began sucking on her breasts. He sucked on them like a nursing infant and as he did Holly cooed and held Roger's head there.

"Mmmmmmm yes," Holly gleefully sighed with a soft giggle "Let mommy nurse her little boy."

Roger continued to suck on Holly's soft supple breast savoring each inch and after he had has his fill he moved his way down his sweet little girl's torso with kissing motions until he reached the real prize he was after: her sweet virgin cherry.

Roger employed the same procedure as he untied the bow around Holly's sweet pink pussy. As he removed the ribbon he noticed it was wet with her sweet nectar. He inhaled her musky womanly fragrance which made him euphoric.

He softly ran his tongue up and down her glistening slit and her clit was swollen. He gently began sucking on her pussy and Holly gasped with pleasure as he did.

"Oh yes Mon Cher," Holly lustfully moaned. "Take the sweet tender flower of my virginity and guide me into womanhood."

Roger dove in like a starving mad man who had been deprived of food for an extended period of time. He sucked on Holly's pussy and Holly just cooed with delight as she softly moaned in pleasure.

It wasn't long until he felt her cum, her sweet nectar flooding his mouth. It was more intoxicating than the strongest liquor and more addictive than the world's most powerful opiate drug. The more he consumed, the more he wanted.

Holly gasped with delight as wave after wave of carnal pleasure spread through her shuddering body with more ferocity than the strongest torrential hurricane.

Holly grabbed Roger's head by the hair and held it to her pussy as she bucked her hips up and fucked his face. She was definitely a virgin but something inside of her was causing her act like the filthiest and dirtiest two dollar whore with countless lifetimes of experience.

Holly came again within a matter of minutes and she flooded Roger's face with her sweet sticky cream and he drank it all down and she was wobbly and her head was swimming but she was wanting more.

"It's my turn to please you now," Holly said as she came to her senses and with all the ferocity of a ravenous lioness devouring its kill she rolled Roger over so that he was now on his back.

Holly wasted no time in going for her prize. She took Roger's throbbing pulsating 8 inch cock and place her lips around it and sucked on it like a lollypop. She was more eager than a kid in a candy store and the sweet little meek Holly had been replace with a trashy and sleazy little tramp slut who craved sex more than humans crave air.

It didn't take Holly long to make Roger pop his top and she drank it down savoring each delightful drop making sure she left nothing. Holly continued to suck Roger like a vacuum cleaner and within a matter minutes, Roger's cock was once again fully erect had hard.

Holly then positioned herself so that she was above Roger cock and she lowered her sweet virgin flower onto his throbbing manhood. Holly gasped with pain as Roger's cock sank deep into her pussy.

She was experience a mixture of both pain and pleasure and she just laid on top of Roger as she basked in the feeling of his hard tool being inside of her. After a few minutes of relishing the sweet sensation she rose up and gradually began riding Roger cowgirl style.

Holly employed slow long and drawn out motions at first then she began to gradually build up speed until she was riding him like a wild bronco.

It didn't take long for Holly's sweet hymen to break and as it did she crooned with delight as the flower of her sweet virginity was plucked It hurt but it was also very pleasurable.

"OH God Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s I am a woman now," Holly lustfully moaned and she continued to ride Roger hard and fast.

Deep inside wave after glorious wave of carnal and lascivious pleasure coursed through her body and she knew it wasn't long until she was going to cum.

It was the same intense feeling she had experienced the countless times she had frigged herself off late at night using her fingers and her dildo bringing herself to orgasm after glorious orgasm.

Within a matter of two minutes she was cumming flooding Roger's cock with her sweet sticky cream but she didn't stop. She couldn't. The pleasure was addictive and she wanted more.

Meanwhile Roger felt his cock beginning to swell and fill with cum and he knew it wasn't going to be long until he spunked his load.

"Oh shit I think I'm gonna cum," Roger said with a low guttural moan.

"Gimme all of you daddy," Holly crooned. "I wanna feel your hot manhood deep inside of me."

"What about the risk of getting pregnant," Roger replied.

"Don't worry daddy, I am on the Depro shot," Holly said in an attempt to calm his fears. "Besides, I also have a morning after pill so it's all good."

Hearing that made Roger not worry as much and he gave into the feelings welling up inside of him.

It wasn't long until he felt his cock twitch and with a matter of seconds he spunked his load sending his hot jism spewing forth like molten lava into his sweet little girls pussy.

"Oh yes daddy that feels so good," Holly crooned with pleasure

Holly laid her soft warm nubile form on top of Roger and they passionately kissed and embraced.

"Take me doggie style daddy," Holly lustfully moaned. "I want you to take me and ravish me," and with that Holly got on her hands and knees. Roger lined his still throbbing cock into Holly's sopping wet pussy from behind and slowly began to fuck her.

"Pound me hard," Holly panted "Treat me like the naughty little slut that I am!!"

Roger hammered Holly from behind as he drove her hard and fast pounding her like a jack hammer.

Roger then pulled Holly up so that she was now upright on her knees Their hot sweaty bodies were touching and Roger had has arm around Holly just under her neck as he held her to him.

Roger began whispering naughty sayings to her telling how he was going to ravish her and how naughty of a trashy slut she was. This only made Holly that much hotter and she begged for more.

Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through Holly's sweet little frame as she fought for air. She tried to cry out but she couldn't. Her knees began to turn to jelly.

It was all Holly could do to keep from falling limp. Roger sensed this and he lowered Holly back down so that she was once again on her hands and knees.

As the next wave of pleasure ripped through Holly's body she arched her back and then sank down so that she was now on her elbows. Her orgasm hit her again and she grabbed the sheets and bit the pillow as the wave of pleasure slammed into her with more force than the strongest hurricane.

She whimpered and then she caught her breath and cried out at the top of her lungs wailing like the banshee.

Holly came flooding Roger's cock with her sweet honey dew nectar and then she and Roger fell onto the bed.

"Do me one last time daddy," Holly begged. This time I want you to be on top and I want to wrap my legs around you and hold you close to me."

With that Holly laid on her back and Roger crawled on top of her. He sank his rock hard cock into her wet pussy and they began to slowly fuck. As promised Holly wrapped her long luscious well-toned dancer's legs around Roger locking her ankles at the small of his back and pulled him in so he couldn't move.

The tenderly yet passionately kissed and as they did something mystical began to happen. Slowly the world faded away from them. Time and space became suspended and lost all meaning.

Roger and Holly were in their own little universe. Their souls became united and their hearts beat as one. They were keenly aware of each other and had formed a deep intimate spiritual bond.

Neither of them had to say a word and they knew each other's pleasure and instinctively knew what to do to make it even stronger.

Deep inside of Holly her orgasm was building to a resounding crescendo and as it reached its zenith Holly gave herself over to it and came flooding Roger's cock with her sweet sticky cream.

That sent a signal to Roger's brain telling his cock to fill with cum and with a matter of a few seconds, Roger spunked his next load of manhood deep into Holly's eagerly waiting pussy.

Holly arched her back and then fell back onto her back and the pleasure was so intense it caused her to pass out for 15 seconds. Roger just held Holly cradling her in his arms as she rolled himself as her so that they were now both laying their side

After the 15 second time period in which Holly had passed out her eyes began to flutter open and then she woke. Her head was spinning but she didn't care She was with her daddy and he would protect her from all harm.

Time and space returned to normal and Holly looked at Roger and smiled.

"Mmmmmm yes Mon Cher, that was better than I could have ever imagined. I feel so fulfilled. I am now a full-fledged woman and I love every minute of it."

Roger and Holly held each other as they kissed and caressed, their bodies pressed into each other's and their limbs intertwined. They basked in the feeling of afterglow as they slowly came down from their orgasmic high.

"So Mon Cher, how did you like my special present for you," Holly said with a seductive purr.

"Well sweetie, they say the best gifts are the ones that come from the heart and that money can't buy," Roger said with a smile.

"Well Mon Cher, I have much more of that to show you," Holly said with a soft smile.

"Oh I can't wait," Roger said eagerly.

"Well I can't wait to give them to you," Holly said smiling but we got all day for that." Then Holly changed the subject of the conversation from sex to a more basic human need and want, food. "Dunno about you but I am famished. Why don't we go get something to eat and then we can come back and I will treat you to some dessert."

"Sounds great," Roger replied. "Where would you like to go."

"Well it's your birthday silly, why don't you pick it out," Holly responded in a light hearted humorous tone.

"How about the Imperial Palace," Roger said. We both love Japanese food and you have always enjoyed watching the chef put on a show, but please do me a favor and don't mention it's my birthday. That loud banging on the drum they do when they sing you their version of the birthday song gives me an atrocious headache."

"Well okay if you insist," Holly replied.

With that they both showered got dressed and went out to lunch. It was about 11;15 when they left the house and they didn't get back till almost 1:30. Once home Roger and Holly wasted no time in continuing to celebrate Roger's birthday.

They made love all day and all night only stopping long enough for potty breaks and food. Since it was his birthday Roger felt like he wanted to indulge in a libation he normally didn't, getting drunk.

Roger and Holly partied and had sex all night long and just as they sun was cresting over the horizon they fell asleep on the floor naked and in each other's arms and slept until well in the mid-afternoon the next day.

Over time, Roger and Holly grew closer and more intimate. Neither of them had any regrets about what had happened and if they had it to do over again, they wouldn't hesitate.

Roger loved his gift and you could say it was a gift that kept on giving a priceless treasure he wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

12