Daddy's Special Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aron's muzzle was almost completely outlined in flaring red - he was blushing so hard I thought he might faint. His paw rubbed the back of his slender neck and his tall, pointed ears flattened back against his head, giving his embaressment a sleek, aerodynamic look. "Listen, Liam, I t-thought that this was a...a prank, you know?"

Being called Liam felt almost as odd as being called Lucy. I felt caught between two worlds - and both tugged at me strongly. But, well, the clothes makes the man, doesn't it? A three piece suit is the armor of a gentleman - and clad in the armor of femininity, I realized that one of the worlds definitely had a tighter hold around me. And in a single, freeing moment, without Dad looming over me, without my fear holding me back, I let myself fall towards something I had been shying around. I stepped closer to Aron, moving into his house, and put my fingers on the door - gently pushing it shut behind me.

"Aron," I said, quietly. "Tell me if this makes you uncomfortable, but...c-call me Lucy."

"It's, uh, crazy how comfortable I am w-with doing that, Lucy," he murmured back to me. His eyes flicked over my body and he shivered - and glancing down, I saw a bulge growing on those tight workout pants. I imagined, for a moment, what it would look like - his cock, sliding from its sheath. Was he knotted? Were jackal's knotted. My heart skipped a beat as I realized I was licking my lips at the thought. My head spun faster and faster as his soft, accented burr of a voice reached my ears. "Y-You're beautiful, Lucy."

I tingled all over. "Aron," I whispered, looking up at him. He was so close. My whole body felt as if it wanted to come apart.

He leaned forward and kissed me. A simple sentence, but it unfolded a panoply of feelings and desires and wants. My tongue and his met, while my lips pressed to the hard edge of his muzzle. I felt his sharp teeth prick and scrape gently against my tongue and I loved it. His paws grabbed my hips and dragged me close. Our cocks pressed together - mine bulging against panties and a dress, his straining against a pair of short shorts. He paused - and panic rushed through me, mixing with the lust in an intoxicating swirl.

Then...

Then...

Ooooh then.

He bucked his hips and ground against me and I knew I needed him. Now.

I broke the kiss, gasping. "Parents?" I whispered.

"U-Upstairs," he whispered, breathing quick and fast.

"F-Fuck," I hissed. The urge to run warred with my urge to do...everything. Anything.

He jerked his head, paw on my hand, and we darted through his house, past his parents Pesdjeti reliquaries and the small copy of the Quran that his father had set on a pedestal near the family room. Then we were out in the back yard, his feet padding softly around the edge of his swimming pool. I giggled, giddy - then covered my mouth with my hands. His parents were upstairs, but who knew if they had an open window.

Aron was leading us to a small shed set near the edge of the pool. He opened it and I paused at the door - looking at the collected supplies that would usually be used for cleaning and maintaining the pool. In my back yard, this would have been full of cobwebs and spider and smell faintly of rust. But either Aron's father or his mother was crazy about cleaning, and the whole place gleamed. I stood there, panting, then whispered to Aron. "So romantic."

He elbowed me playfully, grinning as he stepped into the room - tugging me in. The door swung shut quietly behind me and I latched it with a quick, shaking jerk of my hands. Standing there, we both breathed quickly, shallowly. Looking at one another.

"W-Where do we s-" he started.

But I had had enough waiting. I wasn't just falling towards a world - I was tunneling to the hot, eager core of it. It felt so freeing, to no longer be afraid, to be certain. To know. My knees slid to the ground and I felt the dress rumple underneath me. I was making a mess, and I didn't care - my fingers slipped against his belly fur and then hooked on the hem of his pants, tugging those shorts down. His musk filled my nose before his cock filled my sight and I breathed a slow, eager sigh. It was glorious - bright red and knotted. The knot drew my eye first - a bulbous lump around the base of his dick, but not the base base. It wasn't right above his balls. Rather, it sat above the edge of his sheath, which was what smoothly connected to his hips and sat atop his fist sized balls. I breathed in his smell as I marveled at his exotic cock.

I...may have admired his sheath...back when I was in denial.

The old excuses still came to mind easily: Oh, I'm just making sure that he's healthy was my favorite. Like I had been some kind of friendly, totally hetero urologist. Snort. Giggle.

"Lucy," Aron murmured, his paw resting on my head. "G-Going to just admire it all day? I admit, the, ah, faintly worshipful air in your eyes is a touch flattering, but-"

I leaned forward and nipped, very gently, at his knot. "S-Shush," I whispered, kissing my lips to the edge of his cock. It tasted so delicious - salty and slick. My tongue slipped out and traced the curve of his knot, my hands reaching up to gently cup and squeeze his balls. They were so huge - I could already imagine them slapping against mine. Mm. My mouth closed around his cocktip and I slid my lips forward, sucking his girth into my mouth with a hot, low moan. It filled the private space of the poolhouse with the sound of sensuality, and I could barely believe that it was me making that noise.

Not Liam Toddlemire!

He couldn't be here, with his friend's cock in his mouth, making such a girlish noise.

"Oh...Lucy..."

I almost came. I was so on edge, with everything, with how long had been horny as fuck...just...hearing my name groaned got me there. I started to bob my head, my tongue depressed as low as it could go to try and get as much of his cock into my mouth as possible. I wasn't sure if I was doing a good job - but I didn't know if Aron had ever gotten a blowjob before. It was a bit of a wash, I think - my hands squeezed his balls again and he started to move his hips with my head. My eyes closed and I felt a spurt of something drip down the back of my throat. I slid my head back, coughing lightly around his cock.

Aron squeezed my head, gasping. "S-So fucking close," he groaned through clenched teeth.

I shut my eyes, tensing my shoulders. I knew what it felt, from the inside, to spurt cum from my dick after jerking off. But there was some distance between my mouth and my dick and I found a strange difference in perspective. Dicks look bigger, are bigger, when you're trying to fit them into your mouth than when you're admiring them from a distance. And when Aron tensed and his balls twitched against my palms, I closed my mouth tightly around his suddenly surging cock...I realized that cum comes in far larger volumes when you're drinking it than when you're watching it surge into a napkin.

Aron's hips bucked and I realized if I didn't swallow now I'd choke. It was a shame - his cum tasted warm and salty and made my toes curl. I swallowed, then swallowed, then swallowed. When he slipped his cock free, a thin strand of his cum connected my lips to his dick. I panted quietly, then beamed up at him.

"H-How was that?" I murmured, voice husky, eyes hazy.

"That...was amazing," he said, leaning back against the wall.

I stood, slowly, and looked down at my dress. I flushed. "It's...all dirty..." I said, shyly. "A-And..."

I wiped my mouth with the back of one hand. His cum was warm in my belly. His taste was on my tongue. I wanted more - I needed more. But...the dress...

Aron - his breathing more under control - reached up and started to undo the buttons on his shirt. It was hypnotic - watching each button slip from the cloth and expose more and more dark black fur and hard muscle. He unbuttoned it completely and let it hang off his shoulders. I reached out and pushed and his shirt came off. I pressed to his chest, nuzzling his fur. He was naked and it felt so right - so primal. I closed my eyes and quivered against him as his paws cupped and squeezed my ass.

The window of the pool house opened up above his head and, with perfect, eroticism shattering comedic timing, a bottle of pale white plastic dropped from the window and thumped onto Aron's head. He jerked and yelped - and I caught the bottle. It was Bo & P.B Extra Pleasure Lube. The bottle claimed it was rated for everything from dogs to horses. I looked up at the window, frowning.

"Dad," I said, my voice even. "You said that you couldn't do anything, you're married."

"Just helping my daughter," he said, quietly. "Now, I'm going to, uh, sneak out of the back yard."

Aron rubbed his head. "Your Dad is weird," he said.

"To be fair, your Dad is the one who worships the Egyptian pantheon," I muttered, leaning forward to nuzzle his chest. "A-Aron. I'm...I'm scared. T-This dress, without it, I'll be-"

"Beautiful," he said, his nose rubbing the top of my head.

I closed my eyes and smiled. "We'll need to go on a real date, you know?"

"I know." His paws cupped my ass, then reached down. He took a hold of my dress and started to peel it upwards. I lifted my arms, still holding the bottle of lube, and closed my eyes tight. I didn't want to see the look of disgust when he was reminded he was with a skinny boy, not a pretty girl. I remained there, my hands over my head, as my dress hit the ground - tossed aside. I could picture his casual tossing gesture - and something about that...about a naked, proudly erect fur just...stripping a human girl with a single tug of a dress. It hit some ancient, racist fantasy and just rubbed it like a G-spot.

He didn't touch me.

I opened my left eye and peeked.

Aron stood, his eyes wide as he gaped at me. His cock was rock hard and dripping with pre.

I opened my right eye, then blinked at him.

"A-Aron?" I whispered.

"H-Holy shit you're gorgeous," he whispered to me. His paws grabbed my bra and tugged it off - his hands moved too eagerly, too quickly. Something snapped and the bra came free in two parts. My heart hammered, I didn't care. His finger hooked on my panties...and I felt the hard curve of claw against the side of my dick. I held very very still as I looked into Aron's eyes. The image of a virile furry man claiming a human woman came to mind again. I mouthed a single word.

His claw hooked into the panties and I shuddered in delight and horror as he tore it to pieces around me.

Aron grabbed my hips with my hands and spun me around. My hands grabbed onto the support railings of a mulch-tiered shelf that held cleaning supplies. The shelf was bolted to the ground and provided plenty of places to grip as I ducked my head forward. Aron ground against my ass - and the lube dripped onto my ass and his dick at the same time. He growled low in his throat. "You ready for some real cock, bitch?"

Something in the exchange - in the stripping, the tearing - had awoken that tone of voice in him. Meek, polite Aron, replaced by a beast and I loved it. My eyes closed and I ducked my head so far down that I was able to look at his balls from between my legs.

"Y-Yes," I whispered.

"Louder," he growled.

"Yes!" I groaned, my throat constricting with fear and excitement alike. The tip of his jackal-dick pressed to my anus and I gasped as he started to inch himself into me. The lube was fantastic - but it was still almost painfully tight. Then his cock bumped against something and I opened my mouth, about to cry out. His paw clamped around my mouth, muffling me and sending me into an even more delirious fit of pleasure. His hips and mine met. His balls and mine met. And I thought this was as good as it got.

And then Aron started to thrust. His cock pounded into my ass without mercy and I found myself taking him with ease - it was as if I had been born for this. I wasn't sure if it was the lube, or if I was just a slut or if furry cock was magic - and really, I didn't care. I just pressed my forehead against the shelf and bucked my hips against him and loved every second of being taken. I gasped and panted and moaned as my cock twitched and I shuddered. My back arched and my cock spurted against the ground - splashing my cum on the ground. I flushed hard, whining quietly behind the paw over my mouth as Aron growled in my ear.

"Do you want me to cum inside you?" he asked, his voice an eager growl.

I nodded, desperately.

Aron thrust into me, taking his time now - slowing down as he nipped at my ear. "Good." He slid his free paw down to fondle my balls, squeezing them gently as he thrust into me slowly, then faster, then faster and faster. My eyes rolled back into my head and I groaned against his paw - and felt glad, so glad, that he was muffling me. Because as his dick plunged into my ass, I was sure that the muffled noise I had made had started out as the words 'I love you.'

Aron shuddered and his warmth gushed into me as he leaned against my back. His nose kissed to my neck and I closed my eyes tightly - and just reveled in the pleasure of the moment.

"I love you," Aron whispered.

My eyes remained closed - but a tension I hadn't known I felt relaxed as I leaned against him. I nuzzled his paw as his hand moved from my mouth. I leaned my head back, craning my head around to look back into his eyes.

I smiled at him.

"I know," I said, my voice husky and eager.

###

Duke and Mary clinked wineglasses together as they sat together at the edge of the fanciest restaurant in town. A kangaroo waiter in a fine suit walked by, holding a tray in one hand, the wine glasses balanced perfectly despite his rolling gait. Once he was past, Mary smiled at her husband.

"So, I notice that you and Liam are getting along better," she said, her voice playful. "Should I get a ball so you two can play fetch?" Her eyes twinkled.

"Oh, no," Duke said, his voice a deep rumble. "The kid prefers to catch, anyway."

Mary blinked. "So, he's gay?"

Silence reigned over the table for a moment. A human waiter arrived with a fresh loaf of bread and the five butter containers that Duke preferred when he chowed down on black bread. The waiter walked off again.

Mary grinned at Duke, leaning forward on her knuckles. "I'm not completely unobservant. Or is he not gay and does he just take after his adoptive father?"

Duke snorted, quietly. "And here, I thought we'd only tell you when Liam was ready for it." He shook his head. "Shows me for trying to be clever twice in one week."

Mary leaned forward, then pecked Duke on the cheek. "Tell me all about it, Duke. If you're good, I'll wear the black strap on tonight."

Duke laughed - his foot brushing against Mary's foot. Then Duke started, his eyes widening "Wait, wait, wait, why spend all this time talking about happened when, here." He turned his large phone around - showing Mary a picture of him, Aron, and Lucy standing in a park. Lucy looked a bit punch drunk - which did make sense. She had just been fucked up the ass for the first time in her life.

Mary awwed quietly. "What a cute little girl we have." She smiled at Duke. Then her face furrowed. She frowned. "Wait, is that my dress?"

THE END

12