Daddy's Struggle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this he lost control. He took hold of her panties and ripped them off of her.

Mindy yelped in surprise but the intensity of his stare and his what he was doing had her dripping wet. "Oh yea daddy. Take me. This body belongs to you."

James breathed in a shaky breath as he placed his hands on her hips. Just as he imagined doing that morning. He gripped her thighs so tight he thought he might leave a mark. Then he pulled them apart to see the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. So small and so pink. And that smell. So goddamn sweet. He could only imagine the taste. He couldn't wait to taste.

James lost all control as soon as he set his sights on that pussy. He gripped her ass cheeks and rose her hips up to meet his mouth. He wasted no time in teasing her or building her up to the sensations. This was all too good to be true and no way was he giving himself or her time to re-think this. He shoved his nose and mouth into her pussy and ate her like it was his last meal.

Mindy was screaming. She was afraid she might actually pass out from the pleasure. She could feel his tongue working its way into her cunt while his nose knocked and rubbed against her swollen pearl. And when he moved his tongue to her clit she thought she'd loose it. This feeling was unlike anything she could ever had imagined. "Daddy. I think there's something wrong. I can't breathe and I'm getting really hot. I think ill faint daddy please. Oooooh god right there. Oh daddy please don't stop. Daddy yes! Oh god yessss yessss yes! Ohhhhh goooood!!!!"

James nipped at her clit with his teeth and felt his daughter come undone beneath him. Every muscle in her body tightened, she held her breath and shoved her pussy into his face gripping the sheets as she sprayed his face with her pussy juice.

As she came down from her climax James began lapping up the remainder of her juices and decided it was time for his own release.

He sat up on the bed beside her as she caught her breath.

"Oh my god daddy. That was the most wonderful thing I've ever- I can't even begin to explain it. Is that what you were talking about? Our needs? That was amazing daddy! Can we do it again?"

"Yes of course dear. But first, it's my turn. I'm going to fuck you now baby girl. Do you understand?"

She nodded quickly. "Will it hurt?"

"At first, yes but I'll go slow and I'll take care of you baby okay? Do you trust me?"

"Of course daddy. Always. "

With that he got off the bed. Taking hold of Mindy's legs he drug her ass to the edge of the bed and instructed her to hold her legs up to her chest and apart.

Taking a minute to admire his daughters virgin pussy once more he took hold of his rock hard cock and placed it to her entrance.

James could tell his daughter was nervous but he nodded his reassurance and began to push his way inside of her. She gripped at his arms to endure the pain and gasped as he reached her barrier. Without word James placed his thumb on her clit to offer a form of distraction and rubbed quickly as he thrust into her breaking through her hymen.

Mindy screamed as a searing pain swept through her but as soon as her father was buried to the hilt within her he waited for her approval to begin thrusting again. As soon as she felt her pussy get accustomed to the intrusion and his size she knew she was ready so he thrust her hips at her dad pushing him even further into her.

James smiled at her eagerness and began to pump slow and steady not only for her comfort but for his too. He had never felt a pussy so tight in his life. He didn't was it to be over too quickly.

He found the perfect pace and rhythm. He was rocking into her and she was loving it. Grabbing at his shoulders, her breath increasing. God was she a beautiful sight. Between watching her tits bounce at every thrust and seeing her tight little cunt swallowing his huge cock, he was loosing his resistance and quick.

"Oooooh my god daddy yes. That feels so good. I think I'm gonna cum again daddy. Faster please daddy fuck me faster. Ooooh yessss daddy just like that!!! Oh my goooood daddy yessss fuck my harder daddy. I want you to make me scream daddy."

"Mmmmm baby girl I don't know how much longer I can last. I'm about to cum baby."

"YES daddy!! Yes yes yes. Cum with me daddy it's coming. Fuck me daddy!"

James started pounding his daughters pussy harder and faster. Loving the sound of their skin smacking against each other. He was boiling over and fast. Just when he knew he was at his peak he felt his daughters pussy squeeze his cock so hard he could barely continue to move it and his daughter began screaming and thrashing her body. He had to take hold of her hips, holding her down as he thrust into her until finally his release came. He pulled out just as his first string of cum shot out and spread across his daughters stomach and even reached to her tits.

By now Mindy was calming down from her orgasm but was startled as she felt her dad's cum shoot across her body but something about the filthiest of it all made her smile.

James fell onto his bed pulling his daughter to his side and beamed. "Oh my god baby girl that was amazing. Your pussy is magnificent."

"Oh daddy that was amazing! Do you think we could do It again? I feel like I have so much to learn and I don't think I can go another day without feeling pleasure like that." Mindy was ready to beg and plead until she saw the smile on her fathers face.

"Of course my pet, you have much to learn... Tomorrow we have all day together and I can't wait to turn you into daddy's little slut."

12