Daddy's Summer Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

He walked over to the wall and grabbed a wooden paddle that was about 12 inches in length, thick and had holes in it. I bit my tongue and waited for the first sting. Robbie had walked up behind me and put the ball gag in my mouth and fastened it tightly around my head. They were going to give me no mercy. Robbie moved to the front of the platform and was watching my face when daddy delivered the first blow. I moved from the force of the blow, but did not flinch. Daddy continued to spank my ass with that paddle until I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. He was not letting up any and, in fact, he was getting harder with every blow. My eyes were closed and I was just standing there taking everything that daddy was dishing out. My ass was stinging so bad that I didn't think that I could take anymore of his beating. Just when I thought I was getting numb back there, daddy walked around to the front of me and Miss Mony took his place. I had not seen what she had grabbed off of the wall but I felt the leather straps hit my ass, hard.

"Robbie, go and get the things that we'll need to shave her pussy. I will allow you to shave her after Miss Mony is done with her part of the bitch's punishment. Make sure that you leave marks on her ass Miss Mony. She loves it when her ass turns red. In fact, I am sure that her cunt is dripping as we speak. She loves to have her ass spanked and the leather straps should make a nice little configuration on her tight little ass cheeks. Beat her good Miss Mony. This is the first inspection that she has not passed and with any luck, it will be her last."

Miss Mony was slapping my ass with that cat o' nine tails and making it sting like a mother. She changed the way that she was delivering the blows and some of the leather straps made it to my pussy. That stung! I did not flinch though I held on for dear life and took every blow with no movement whatsoever. Daddy must have been proud of me because he walked up and whispered into my ear, "You are doing well sweetheart. You are taking your beating like a true slave. You are making me very happy by not flinching and such. Now let's see what else we can get into."

Miss Mony started talking in a very sultry voice, "Oh you little cunt, you love to have your ass beaten, don't you? You love it when I make your pussy lips sting with the leather; I can tell. Your pussy juices are making my leather straps wet and that should make for a wonderful little sting on your ass cheeks. How's this feel bitch?" She came down on my ass with a nice hard blow and sure enough I could tell which straps were wet with my cunt juices. I almost flinched with that blow but held fast. A few more whips with those leather straps and she stopped.

"Are you satisfied with her punishment, mistress?"

"Oh yes sir. I think that is sufficient for her crime. Let's get rid of that stubble now."

Robbie took a hot wet cloth and wet my pussy lips with it. He rubbed some cream on my pussy lips and started shaving me smooth. "Master Simmons, her cunt is flowing rather nicely. She must have gotten really excited with that spanking."

"Just make sure there is no hair anywhere down there Robbie. Miss Mony and I are going to walk over here to the wall and see what we can get into."

Robbie continued to shave my pussy lips and up through my ass cheeks. There wasn't a spot that he had missed. I was dripping wet from the attention that he was giving to my lips and the ass beating that I had just endured. I am sure that he could smell my muskiness drowning out the smell of whatever shave cream he was using. I could smell myself from up here. I glanced over at daddy and Miss Mony standing by the wall talking. Daddy was rubbing her ass cheek nice and smoothly. He was going to have that piece of ass today; I just knew it. Robbie finished shaving my pussy lips and wiped me clean. He rubbed my pussy hard with that cloth and made me shiver with anticipation. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next but I sure was ready to cum and cum hard.

When Robbie got up from the platform, daddy and Miss Mony walked up to me in the front. Daddy felt my pussy and was pleased with the shaving job that Robbie had done. "That is better. You will NEVER allow me to feel stubble again on your pussy, do you understand me bitch?" I nodded my head and told him with my eyes that I understood. "Very good my hot little whore. No matter what goes on in the shower, you will always make sure that your pussy is smooth as the day that you entered this world. Now we will stand back, Robbie and I, and let Miss Mony have her way with you."

Miss Mony smiled and asked for a stool to sit on. Robbie walked over to the side of the room and grabbed a wooden stool and brought it over to her. She placed that stool right between my legs and sat down. She looked up at me and made eye contact. She had lust in her eyes and I was about to find out what it was like to have a woman licking my pussy. She reached up and spread my pussy lips apart and ran her soft little tongue from my asshole all the way up to my clit and back again. It felt so different to have a woman's tongue down there instead of a man's rough tongue. I almost melted in her mouth.

"Oh man, she tastes good. I love eating pussy. Does she eat pussy master?"

"She will eat her first pussy today. You will be her teacher for that. She does taste good doesn't she? You let us know when you need us over there with you. For right now, we are enjoying this show."

Mistress put her tongue back on my clit and licked it fast and hard. My clit was very sensitive and hard as a rock. She sucked it into her mouth and I almost fainted right there. Her lips were so soft and she sucked me like she was sucking a little cock. Then I felt two of her fingers enter my dripping wet cunt. She entered all the way until she couldn't go anymore and started wiggling the tips of her fingers against my g-spot. I couldn't hold back any longer. I was going to cum with her fingers inside of me. She must have felt my muscles contract around her fingers because she began to wiggle them even harder while still sucking my clit like it was her lifeline.

She removed her mouth from my clit just long enough to say, "Go ahead and cum my little slut. I want to taste your juices right now!"

She sucked my clit into her mouth once again and added another finger to my tight little cunt. She fucked me with her fingers like I had never been fucked before. My entire body tensed up and I released every bit of juice that had been building up inside of me for the last hour or so. It was a welcome release of all of that pressure. In the middle of the most intense orgasm of my life so far, Mistress entered another finger into my tight little cunt. She had four fingers inside of me massaging my insides like her life depended on it. She fingered my little cunt until I couldn't stand it anymore and I let go. I came hard and squirted all over her fingers and arm. She stopped sucking my clit and started lapping up my juices as fast as she could. I didn't think that I was ever going to come down from this high. This orgasm was lasting forever and I loved it. When she finally slowed down the massaging of my insides, I finally started to come down from the orgasm.

That's when she removed her fingers from my sloppy wet cunt and rubbed her wet fingers all around my tight asshole. She spread my juices all over the outside of my ass and then entered my tight little ass with two of her fingers. "She likes it in the ass, doesn't she?"

"Oh yes, she loves to be fucked in the ass. Finger her good Mony; she loves to cum hard with something inside of her asshole. You get her loosened up and maybe Robbie can fuck her in the ass while you eat her pussy?"

She added another finger to make three in my ass and as soon as I loosened up, she began fucking me like a whore. She was slamming her fingers inside my ass so fast and hard that I immediately felt the pressure building to my next orgasm. I wanted Robbie's cock inside my ass and she was getting me prepared for that. She leaned up and sucked my clit into her mouth again and then started flicking her tongue really fast across my clit. Then she added her thumb of her fucking hand into my cunt and sent me over the edge without hesitation. I came hard and long all over her face and thumb. I was convulsing hard in orgasm when Robbie walked up behind me and reached around and started squeezing my shielded nipples. That took me even higher onto the plane of orgasm. I was screaming behind the ball gag and that must have turned Miss Mony on. She didn't let up off of my clit or in my ass. Robbie twisted my nipples hard and made me cum even harder. I didn't hear a drop of my cum hit the floor of the platform. Miss Mony must have been soaked as I had cum harder than I had all morning.

Once my orgasm started to subside, Miss Mony removed her fingers from my ass and Robbie immediately entered my ass with his rock hard cock. He did not give me a chance to get accustomed to the size of him before he started fucking me like a little whore. Then I felt a dildo enter my cunt and I opened my eyes to see Miss Mony with a strap on dildo fucking my cunt. Again, I was filled in both holes and loving every minute of it. I loved being filled with cock, no matter if it is real or artificial. Daddy was standing aside watching every minute of this fucking that I was receiving. He had removed his shorts and was stroking his nice hard cock. Miss Mony's dildo was about 10 inches long and was as big as Robbie around. I was as full as I had ever been and it was taking its affect on me. I saw mistress look over at daddy's cock in his hand and she smiled.

"Why don't you come over and take care of that hard on in my hot little cunt? You want to fuck me don't you? C'mon and slide that hard cock into my hot little cunt."

Daddy did as she suggested and matched every stroke into my cunt that she was giving. This was incredible. Robbie's cock was swelling and getting harder and I knew that he was close. I wanted to cum while he was fucking my ass and milk every drop of his cum from that massive cock. Miss Mony was enjoying the fucking that she was getting as well. She looked up into my eyes with lust and mouthed to me, "Cum my little whore!" I did as I was told and squirted a quart of juice all over the cock that she had inside of me. I could hear the squishing sex sounds get wetter with the release of juices that I was encountering. Daddy was fucking her fast and hard and I could feel her body tense up as she entered my cunt with that dildo and didn't move during her own orgasm. Robbie was getting closer as he fucked my ass. When I felt the first spurt of cum enter my ass that triggered an even more intense orgasm on my side. Daddy was cumming inside of Miss Mony and she was squirting all over the strap on dildo that she was wearing. I could hear her juices and my juices mixing and that turned me on. I couldn't stop cumming. It was a wave of orgasms that lasted a good five minutes. Robbie couldn't move inside my ass, my muscles were so tight. Daddy had emptied his balls into Miss Mony's cunt and was also stuck from the clamping of Miss Mony's cunt muscles.

We all just stayed where we were for a couple of minutes until Robbie was finally able to withdraw his cock from my ass. Then daddy removed his cock from that wonderfully hot cunt and finally Miss Mony removed the strap on from my cunt. We were all a little fuck weary. It was an awesome feeling.

"Should we take her down for a few minutes, Master?" Robbie asked of daddy.

"Yes son, go ahead and take her down and lie her on the bed. I have a plan for her and she needs to have a couple minutes reprieve."

Robbie removed my ankle cuff restraints first and then got in front of me to remove the wrist cuff hooks. When I was released, I collapsed in Robbie's arms. His arms were so big and strong and he was able to lift me up and carry me to the bed. He laid me down took off the ball gag and turned to daddy. My legs were like jello and there was no way that I was going to be able to lift myself up anytime soon. Daddy must have sensed that because he lead Miss Mony over to the bed and took her strap on dildo off of her. "Now I want you to climb up and sit on my baby girl's face. I want her to eat every drop of my cum out of your cunt. Get on up there, bitch!" daddy said with a smack of her ass.

She started a little with the smack on her ass but climbed up and sat on my face. Her pussy was right above my face and I could smell daddy mixed with her sweet nectar. As she lowered her cunt to my face, I spread her lips apart and stuck my very long tongue into her hot sloppy cunt. It tasted wonderful. The mix of daddy's cum and her pussy juice was absolutely amazing. I couldn't get enough. I started eating like I was at a smorgasbord and she started grinding her hips onto my face. I felt someone lift my legs up and I felt Mony grab onto them and spread them apart. Then I felt a tongue enter my asshole and lick all of Robbie's cum out of my ass. I assumed it was daddy until I saw him lay down above my head and spread Miss Mony's ass cheeks apart so that he could see my tongue delving into her cunt. It turned me on that Robbie was licking his own cum out of my asshole. Daddy was massaging Mony's asshole while I was cleaning out her cunt. Then I slipped down and began to lick her hard little clit like I liked it done to me. Just then, daddy inserted one of his fingers into her tight little asshole. I watched him as I licked her clit and heard her moan in ecstasy. Robbie was now tongue fucking my cunt and flicking across my clit on every up stroke.

I loved eating pussy. Her taste was nice and sweet and I wanted to feel her cum all over my face. I glanced up at daddy while I was licking her clit and he smiled at me and nodded to continue. He was fingering her asshole nice and steady and then added another finger. She began bucking her hips on my face to meet the thrusts of daddy's fingers. I just stuck my tongue out flat and let her rub her clit on my tongue while having her ass fingered. Robbie began sucking on my clit like it was a little cock and started building up my next orgasm. I felt the bed move and realized that daddy was getting behind Miss Mony. His cock was raging hard again and I think that he was going to fuck her in the ass, right above my face. His cock was all shiny with lubrication and he winked down at me. Robbie, still sucking on my clit, entered my cunt with three of his fingers. I was amazingly tight after having that ten inch cock inside of me. He filled me up with those wonderful fingers of his about the same time daddy was sliding his ten inch cock inside Miss Mony's tight little asshole.

He inserted the head of his cock and stopped for a minute to let her ass get used to having his huge cock inside of her. After a few seconds, daddy started sliding his hard cock inside of her ass, an inch at a time. Robbie was finger fucking my cunt and sucking on my clit like a vacuum cleaner. I continued to lick Mony's clit slowly and deliberately while daddy was getting all the way inside her tight little ass. Once he was all the way in, he just stayed there for a few minutes and let her ass get accustomed to his size. His balls were right above my eyes now and with just a little repositioning I could reach his balls with my tongue. I licked his balls and went right back to her clit. Back and forth for a couple of strokes until daddy started moving out of her ass to slam back into her again. Her pussy was flowing generously with juice and I tasted it on every up stroke to daddy's balls. Robbie took his mouth off of my clit and his fingers out of my cunt and then I felt his cock enter my tight little cunt. He took my legs from Mony and used them for leverage. He began fucking me hard and fast. Daddy matched every one of Robbie's thrusts inside Miss Mony's ass. This was hot as hell. Daddy was ass fucking Miss Mony and Robbie was fucking my cunt while I was devouring Miss Mony's pussy.

I reached up and inserted two fingers inside mistress' cunt and began stroking her on the opposite strokes of daddy's ass fucking. She was getting extremely turned on as her cunt was producing juice at an amazing rate. She was sloppy wet already and I wanted to feel her squirt all over my face. I changed my rhythm to match daddy's fucking so that we were hitting her spot at the same time. I could feel her muscles contracting around my fingers and I could feel her getting wetter and wetter with every stroke. I slipped another finger inside of her and started massaging her g-spot. I clamped down on her clit and sucked her for all that I was worth. Robbie was fucking my cunt good and hard and I was going to cum soon. I wanted everyone to cum with me so I picked up the pace of fucking her cunt with my fingers. I began flicking my tongue across her clit while I was sucking on it like a little cock. Robbie reached down and began rubbing my clit with his thumb. Miss Mony grabbed a hold of my tits and started pinching my nipples and twisting them hard. That was what I needed.

It was like a chain reaction of orgasmic bliss. The direct line from my nipples took me straight over the edge of orgasm and I began to cum like the whore that I am. With the tension being released from my body, I began to fuck her cunt like I loved to be finger fucked. I sucked on her clit and daddy slammed her ass and then reached around and began to twist her nipples. When her cunt erupted on my face, I released a squirting orgasm like I had not reached in the last 24 hours. My cunt muscles clamping down Robbie's cock had him shooting his load deep inside my cunt and all of this caused daddy to empty his balls into Miss Mony's tight ass. We all just collapsed on top of each other as the cocks were withdrawn from their crevices. Miss Mony had lain down on my stomach and I could see her stretched out asshole with daddy's cum dripping out of it. The whole scenario was erotic as hell.

"That was fucking HOT!" daddy said while lying on his side. "If that is any indication of the way that this summer is going to be, we will have you being the hottest little slut on campus in no time. All in favor of being a part of this fuck fest all summer raise your hands." I glanced around and saw Robbie throw up his hand immediately and Mony followed right behind him. "I am glad that you are all for it. I don't suppose either of you or both of you would want to move in with us this summer and make this training all the more hot?"

Robbie contemplated for a moment and said, "I would love to move in here and help you all summer, Mr. Simmons. Count me in."

Mony rolled off of me and looked at daddy and said, "I have been looking for a new place to live already. This would be a perfect opportunity. Please count me in as well."

"All right then, it is settled. We will move you both in during this week and get all of the schedules down on a chart. We will also have to revisit the rules of both of you living here. For the time being, let's just lie here and settle down for a minute or two. Then maybe we can all shower and get ready for round three."

We all lay on the bed caressing the nakedness around us. Wherever there was naked skin, someone was rubbing and caressing. Once we all settled down and got our heart rates slowed down, daddy sat up on the bed. "How's everyone feeling? All settled back to normal yet?"

We all agreed that we were back to normal, at least as far as our heart rates were concerned. Daddy got off the bed and said, "Well, let's all get a shower and see what else we can get into to pass our time away." He walked into the bathroom and turned the water on so that it was steaming up the room. We all followed and as I walked past the mirror, I looked at my stinging ass. It was red and bruised. It hurt to walk but at the same time turned me on to no end. I loved having a red ass. Seeing the paddle shaped bruises reminded me again never to miss a shave for daddy. Mony and I paused to remove our outfits.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers