Daddy's Summer Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

My cunt seemed to open up in invitation. All of a sudden his entire hand was inside my cunt and making me feel like a nasty little whore. Robbie, the love of my life, was fisting my cunt like a pro. I loved being this filled with my cunt and I knew that he would make me cum in no time by fist fucking me like this. "Oh that's it son," daddy said with lust in his voice, "Give my baby girl what she so desires. Fill that cunt with your fist and tickle that spot we talked about. She will be filling your hand with her juices, uncontrollably, momentarily. Can you feel the pressure building up inside of her walls with every stroke? Can you feel her getting more slippery with every thrust? Mony, why don't you give her just a little more pressure on those sensitive nipples? It is not going to take much more for her to cum with an intensity that you have yet to see. I have seen the look in her eyes once before you all came over and joined us. Robbie, continue wiggling your fingers in a fluttering motion. She is just about there. I want to see the look of lust cover her face when she cums. Make it happen, Robbie, my boy. Make her cum like a little whore and I will fuck your tight little ass like you like to have it fucked. C'mon boy, fist fuck my baby slut. That's it; a little harder, a little faster. FUCK HER BOY!"

Robbie did as daddy told him. He was building me up in a way that I can only remember happening one other time. It was so long in coming that when I did release, I was going to soak someone or something. He wiggled his fingers at the precise moment to give the full effect of his fisting. I was being filled with his whole hand up a couple of inches to his wrist. I was full of him. Miss Mony was making sure to pay good attention to my nipples and had me moaning and writhing in ecstasy. When Robbie picked up the pace at daddy's command, I raised my hips up and met his every thrust with all of my being. I needed to cum like the whore I was beginning to feel like. Miss Mony then bit down on my nipple and moved to the other and bit it as well. Robbie slammed his fist inside my cunt and just kept it there wiggling his fingers against my spot. I flooded his entire hand and could hear the squishing of his hand mixed with my juices. Miss Mony reached down and began rubbing my clit in the middle of this orgasm. The added sensation made me cum even harder and when I looked up at daddy he was stroking his big hard cock back to fuck state. I saw him climb off the bed and get behind Robbie. Robbie got up on his knees to give himself better leverage in fucking my cunt with his fist. I saw daddy grab the lubricant tube and knew he was going to be nice to Robbie. He inserted the tube into Robbie's ass while Robbie was fucking me with his fist. I had not come down from this orgasm yet and I had a feeling that it wasn't going to be anytime soon. Once daddy had Robbie's ass lubed up well enough, he got up behind him and slid his cock deep into Robbie's asshole. Robbie loved it. I saw the look in his eyes go into immediate lust when daddy hit the back of his anal cavity. Daddy was buried deep inside Robbie's ass and he began thrusting inside him like Robbie had done me earlier. I loved the fact that Robbie liked it in the ass. I wanted to fuck him with Miss Mony's strap on and see what we could get into together like that.

Daddy was pumping to the exact rhythm that Robbie was using with his fist inside my cunt. Miss Mony was following both of them with her rubbing of my hard little clit. I was still cumming and now had reached a plateau of uncertainty with my orgasmic bliss. I wasn't sure what took me up even higher; it all seemed to happen at once. Daddy started fucking Robbie with every ounce of his will and Robbie got even deeper than I thought imaginable. Miss Mony started stroking my extremely hard little clit like it was a little cock that she was jacking off. With all of that happening at once, I came hard and screamed.

"OH MY GOD!!! Please don't stop. I am cumming so hard that I never want it to stop. Please make me cum harder, I love cumming like a whore for you all. Make it more intense!"

Daddy picked up his pace and Robbie added two fingers to my dripping wet asshole. He immediately matched his thrusts inside my cunt with the strokes in my ass. Daddy had a death grip on Robbie's hips and was fucking his ass like he fucks my ass. Robbie added another finger to my ass as Mony began jacking my clit off hard and fast. That was all I could take and I erupted in an orgasm like I have never felt before. It took me so high that I entered a room full of white light inside my head. It was the most pleasurable experience of my short little life, thus far. I was convulsing and shuddering all over the place and I could feel Miss Mony's pussy right above my hand. I thrust three of my fingers inside her slippery wet hole and began fingering her cunt like my ass was being fingered. She bucked her hips against my fingers and fucked my fingers back. I was cumming so hard that I screamed in ecstasy loud enough to fill the air with my lust. Daddy came inside Robbie's asshole, I could tell. I heard him grunting and then I heard the wet sounds of an ass full of cum. Then I realized that my ass was full of cum and fingers as well. The sounds were filling the room. I loved the sounds of wet sex. I was turned on by it and they took me over one more mountain of orgasm. I came so hard that the whole bed was shaking and Miss Mony started to cum all over my hand at the same time. Daddy had emptied his balls into Robbie's ass and Robbie had me squirting so much, I was drained. Miss Mony removed her hand from my clit and I replaced my fingers in her cunt with my thumb. I moved my hot wet fingers to her clit and began jacking her off like she had just finished doing me. She kneeled up and let me play with her wonderfully wet pussy for quite some time. Robbie removed his fingers from my cunt and kept my ass full of the three of his fingers. I was shuddering as daddy pulled his now soft cock from Robbie's tight ass. Robbie matched my rhythm inside Miss Mony with the fingers still inside my ass. I didn't know how much more I could cum but his fingers felt so good in my ass. Miss Mony was slippery wet and I hit her spot with my thumb on every stroke. I was rubbing her clit with all four fingers and fucking her cunt with my thumb. Daddy sat back and watched as I took very good care of Miss Mony's pussy.

"God you are such a little whore! Go ahead make Mony cum again. I want to see her squirt all over your hand and then you lick it off of your hand. I know how much you like Miss Mony's taste. Finger her you little slut. While Robbie fucks your ass with his fingers, I want you to reach over and play with your clit. C'mon you fucking cunt, I know you have more orgasms inside of you. You wouldn't be able to move if you were spent. That's it; make little circles around your clit. Doesn't that feel good sweetheart? Don't you feel like a nasty little whore with Robbie's fingers inside your ass? I think that Robbie needs to have his cock surrounded by hot velvety flesh so slick with juice that he will slide in like a glove. What do you think boy? Do you want to fuck that hot little cunt again after you have fisted and stretched it to its limits?"

"Oh please master; please let me fuck your little girl again. I want to feel her cunt wrapped around my hard cock. Please let me fuck her tight little hole again!"

"Go ahead my son, fuck my baby girl's tight little cunt. She will be twice as tight as she was just a little while ago. She seems to get extremely tight after a good fisting. Her cunt is so wet and velvety to your cock. Go ahead and fuck my little whore. I think that she is partial to your cock and needs to have it deep inside of her again. I want you to fill her cunt with your hot load and make her cum again."

Robbie took his fingers out of my ass and got up between my legs. His cock was so hard and Miss Mony's cunt was so wet. I was in heaven. Robbie did not hesitate getting his cock inside me. He plunged deep and hard into my soaking wet cunt and began fucking me hard and long. Miss Mony was moaning above me and I could tell by her slipperiness that she was about to cum hard. Her little clit was as hard as it could get and her juices were flowing at a rapid rate. Right before she came, I switched my fingers and thumb and had all four fingers inside her with no problem. My thumb was rubbing her hard little clit and I noticed daddy had come up behind her and had reached around and started pinching her nipples.

I felt her muscles contract around my fingers and I got so hot thinking that I was doing this to her. I could feel Robbie pounding my cunt with his hard cock, but my world was making Miss Mony cum. I looked up at Miss Mony's face and saw the look of lust in her eyes. Her cunt muscles clamped down on my fingers and would not let go as she erupted and ejaculated all over my hand and arm. She screamed out.

"Oh god, that's it, make me cum! I love having your fingers inside of me you little whore. That's it; wiggle those hot little fingers of yours. I want to feel one more strong orgasm before you can take them out. Rub my clit, cunt! Pinch my nipples Master!"

I wiggled my fingers and stroked her clit and daddy pinched her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. She got off so hard that I thought she was going to break my fingers with her cunt muscles. She squirted all over me again and when daddy nodded at me, I removed my fingers from her still spasming cunt and licked them clean. She tasted so good all over me. I licked up my arm as far as I could reach and smacked my lips. Then is when I noticed Robbie smiling at me. He was inside me deep and thrusting like a madman. I had noticed that he gets his hardest just after being fucked in the ass. I loved receiving the benefits afterwards, too. I felt Miss Mony get off the bed and leave the room. Then I looked up and saw my daddy watching his baby girl get a good fucking.

I was looking up at him with admiration and love. He was teaching me things that I had only seen about in movies. I was never sure that I could do these kinds of things. I loved the feeling of being filled with cock and being told what to do. It turned me on. Then I saw him mouth the words "I love you". I was then able to concentrate on the fucking that I was receiving. Robbie was watching the two of us and fucked me that much harder. It must have turned him on to see us flirting while he was inside me. He sure fucked me like he did anyway.

"That's it my boy. Fuck my baby girl. She loves your cock inside of her. In fact, I think that she loves your cock so much that you just might have to become a permanent fixture in our lives, son. I love seeing your big hard cock slide in and out of my little whore's cunt. I love seeing you give her so much pleasure. I can't wait until tomorrow night when we have some more cock for her. She is never going to stop cumming with so much cock in the room. She'll have two pussies to take care of and eight cocks. C'mon my boy, fuck her hard! You keep fucking her while I go check on Mony."

Daddy left the room and Robbie smiled at me. "I love being inside your cunt you little whore. I want to be able to fuck you any time and anywhere and every day! You feel so good wrapped around me. Your cunt is so hot and so wet and it feels like I am fucking a velvety vice. You are going to have a lot of fun with eight cocks, aren't you?"

I looked up at him and smiled. "I am going to have more fun than I ever have before with that much cock in the room. I can't wait to be fucked like a slut with that much cock. Fuck me harder Robbie; I want to cum all over that massive cock you have buried inside of me. I want to feel you cum inside of me and fill me up with your load!"

He picked up the pace and reached over and grabbed my nipples and twisted. I loved to have my nipples abused and treated roughly and in the short time that Robbie had been with us, he learned that quickly. And he seemed to enjoy abusing my nipples. I squirmed a little bit and he pinched harder. He must have noticed that my cunt got wetter with every pinch and twist because he didn't let up. I was bucking my hips up against his every thrust and was getting ever closer to reaching that peak. He lifted my legs up and put them over his shoulders and got deep inside of me. He was filling my cunt with every inch of his hard cock and I loved it. I could feel his cock tightening up inside me and I knew that he was getting closer with every stroke, as was I.

"C'mon bitch! I want to feel that cunt grab my cock and milk me dry. I want to feel your muscles around him and squeezing to my demise. Fuck me you little cock whore! I want you to be my whore forever and ever. You feel so good inside. Drain my cock you fucking cunt!"

I also loved being talked dirty to. The nastier the names, the hotter I got. He was fucking me to no end and I was beginning to climb the peak to orgasm. I reached up and grabbed my own nipples and squeezed them hard and then I heard fuck noises coming from daddy's room. Daddy was getting himself some of Miss Mony's cunt while Robbie was fucking me. How hot was that?

That was enough to take me over the edge and into orgasmic bliss. I felt my muscles contracting around Robbie's cock and I felt his balls get tighter as they hit my ass with every thrust. "Oh yeah baby cum for me! C'mon you nasty little whore; fuck me harder! I am going to fill your cunt with my load, here it comes!"

When I felt the first shot of his cum inside me, I came like a mad woman. I bucked my hips and spasmed around his cock and milked him of every drop of his hot load. He planted himself inside me until my orgasm started to subside. He was as deep as he could go. I could feel his load seeping out of my cunt and down to my asshole, there was so much. When he reached down and started rubbing my rock hard little clit, I went off again. I squirted all over the front of his chest and down his waist. He started jacking me off like I had a little cock and that took me even higher. I loved to have orgasms and I loved for someone else to give them to me. This one took me over the edge of consciousness and into the dark unknown.

I don't know how long I was out this time, but when I awoke everyone was sitting around me on the bed rubbing my hands and arms and shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and looked into Robbie's eyes. He smiled and said, "Thanks for coming back to the land of the conscious. I was a little worried. You came extremely hard that last time and soaked both of us and then you just passed out. It scares me every time you do that."

I glanced over at daddy and Miss Mony, who were sitting next to each other on my other side. Miss Mony was smiling because she knew how it was to orgasm hard enough to pass out. Daddy, however, was frowning and not looking happy at all. "Daddy, what's wrong?"

"We'll discuss it later my little whore. For right now, I think it's about time to get some shut eye. We are all going to need our rest for the festivities tomorrow night. I would also like to get one more training session in before Mony and Robbie have to leave tomorrow. That means we will have to arise with the sun in order to get taken care of what I want. Why don't you go take a quick shower and we'll get you set up in bed for the night, my little slut."

I got up on wobbly legs and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and shaved any stubble that might be on my pussy lips. I could hear them talking in my bedroom while I was showering, but could not hear what they were saying. The hot water felt good on my overworked muscles. I made sure to clean out the inside of my cunt and ass well. I wasn't sure what daddy had in store for tomorrow morning but I think it was going to be hot. I quickly dried off and walked back into my new bedroom. They were all standing there waiting for me. Daddy spoke first.

"Well, my little cunt, it seems that you will have a sleeping partner tonight. We have discussed it at length and decided that every night from now on; you will have someone by your side in case they get the urge to fuck in the middle of the night. You will be at our every whim and urge. Tonight you will have Mony by your side and Robbie will sleep in the guest room. Now crawl up here and let's get you into your restraints so we can all get some shut eye."

I crawled up on the bed and put my arms towards the corners of the bed. Robbie tied one of my arms and daddy got the other. Again, I was restrained to this bed. But tonight I was going to have a warm body beside me. And with any luck, Mony would get horny in the middle of the night and want to play. Once they got me restrained, Robbie and daddy left the room and closed the door. Mony looked at me with lust in her eyes and said, "We are going to have some fun tonight. I can't sleep through the night without waking up horny and fingering myself to orgasm before I go back to sleep. Tonight I won't have to finger myself to orgasm because I will have my little whore to help me out. But for now, we need some sleep, both you and I." She crawled up on the bed with me and kissed me goodnight on the lips. Then she snuggled close to me and laid her head on my chest, very close to my left tit. She wrapped her arm around me and hugged me tight. That was the last thing I remember until about three o'clock in the morning.

I was dreaming about the upcoming orgy and getting fucked by 10 different people. It was a wet dream that seemed so real and vivid that when I was awakened, I was surprised. Miss Mony was between my legs with my lips spread open wide and sucking on my clit like a vacuum cleaner. It took me a couple of minutes to realize that I had crossed over from dreamland into reality. When I did, I started moaning because her lips felt so good on my clit. She took her lips from my pussy long enough to say, "I thought that might wake you up. Now I need some relief. Let's see what you can do in your drowsy state."

With that, she crawled up on top of me and sat on my face. Her pussy still smelled like my daddy and I couldn't wait to eat him out of her. She lowered her pussy down to my mouth and I began licking her clit while she pinched my nipples and made my cunt start flowing like a river. I loved the taste of her and daddy combined and couldn't get enough of it. I silently begged for her to be lower on my face so that I could put my tongue inside of her. She must have read my mind because she did lower herself closer to my face. I immediately put my long tongue inside her hot cunt and began fucking her with my tongue. She then lowered herself to rest her tongue on my clit and began licking. We were both eating like we were starved for pussy. I wanted to feel her squirt all over my face and I wanted her to feel my juices all over her face.

She had an advantage that I did not. She had the freedom of her hands to assist her in her playing. All I had was my tongue and lips. I felt her enter my cunt with two fingers while she was licking my clit like a whore. She was grinding her hips on my face as she was eating me and fingering my cunt. It felt so good and she tasted so good that I was lost in the ecstasy of it all. She quickly added another finger to my already full cunt and began fucking me hard. My cunt was amazingly tight after all of the fucking that it had endured during the day. I was amazed at how tight I was with only three of her fingers inside of me. I kept licking and sucking and fucking her with my tongue. She was getting closer as I could feel her juices multiply and flow freely from her hot little cunt. That's when I decided to latch onto her clit and suck as hard as I could.

She took her mouth off of my clit and said, "Oh god, yes! Suck me like the little whore that you are. Make me cum hard enough to fill your mouth with my juices and I will make you cum twice as hard. In fact, you make me cum that hard and I will give you my entire fist once again. How would you like that you fucking whore?"

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers