Daddy's Summer Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

"That's it my little cum slut, cum for Daddy. You have to be nice and wet to receive your birthday present, baby doll. I need you soaking wet so that I can slide my big hard cock into your virgin cunt. This will be the first of many fucks that I give you today, my little tart. I am going to take away every virgin spot that I can today. That way tomorrow, you will be a seasoned little whore who wants to treat her daddy right!"

When my body was done convulsing through that orgasm, I fell limp into my daddy's arms. He picked me up and took me in his arms and carried me down the hall to the basement. He walked me across the basement to his secret room that no one was ever allowed in besides him. "Now you can see what daddy has been working on for the last several years. This was my hobby that I started when your mother decided to start sleeping with other men and leave me high and dry. I have been waiting for this day for three years now. I have perfected everything in this room just for my baby girl's 18th birthday. I hope you enjoy it as much as I think I am going to enjoy it. I built this room with you in mind."

He set me down on those platform stilettos and unlocked the door and opened it. I am not sure what I was expecting but I am sure the look on my face showed the shock that I felt when I gazed into my daddy's private room. He had built a mini dungeon in our basement. There were all kinds of devices setting on the floor and the wall was covered with peg board and hooks hung all over with all different shaped and sized dildos, whips, chains, ropes and in the middle of the room stood a frame on a pedestal. He seemed to want this device the center of attention and it truly caught my eye. I didn't know what any of the other devices were but I am sure that I was going to find out over the next few hours and days.

"So, my little sex slave, what do you think of my playroom? You look a little shocked, sweetheart."

"What can I say Daddy, but this is very interesting, to say the least. You definitely have put forth a lot of effort in making this room a 'playroom'. I am not sure what all these things are, but I am sure that you will show me what everything is for, soon."

"Oh yes, my sweet, you will know what everything is used for by the end of this weekend. Today is just the beginning. First things first," and he picked me up and carried me over the threshold to the queen size mattress in the corner of the room. He laid me down on the bed and said, "The first thing that I am going to teach you is how to be teased until you can't stand it anymore and until you are begging me to fuck you in that little girl voice that you always use when you want something. In fact, that is the only tone of voice I want you to use around me when we are at home. When we are out in public, I want you to be a sophisticated young lady, but when we are at home, you are to be my little girl slave."

He stretched me out on the bed and restrained my wrists above my head to the corners of the bed. Then he hooked my legs to a bar and pulled the bar up over the bed until my legs were hanging by the ceiling and spread apart about as far as they would go. I was helpless and wet. I glanced over at my daddy and noticed that his cock was hard and red. He was ready to fuck me but was going to make me wait. "For this first session, I want you to see everything that I am going to do, later on; I will blindfold you so that you cannot see what's coming next. That makes the anticipation even stronger and your pussy will be even wetter. Now, let's get down to business."

"Daddy, what are you going to do to me?" I asked in my little girl voice.

"Oh sweetheart, I can't tell you what I am going to do, but I will show you."

He walked over to the peg board wall and stood there looking for a minute. He grabbed a riding crop, a couple of dildos, and a gallon jug that had a tube running from the top of it and brought it all over to the bed. He laid everything down on the bed, set the jug on the floor and came over and kissed my mouth, passionately and with lots of tongue. He reached over and started pinching my nipples and twisting the rings that were attached and my pussy started flowing. I could feel the juices flowing down to my asshole and down the crack of my ass. I was wetter than I ever have been before. Then he kissed me down the neck and straight to my tits, he went. He sucked one into this mouth and began gnawing on it gently, at first, then a little stronger nibble and then an out right bite down on my nipple. I tried really hard not to squirm, but it happened and as soon as it did, Daddy came up off of my nipple, grabbed the riding crop and smacked my ass with it, hard.

"I thought I told you no squirming! You little cunt, you are going to learn that today, if I teach you nothing else. You are to lie there and take whatever I dish out for you and like it! You will not pull away or flinch or squirm, unless you are having a permitted orgasm. Do you understand me now?" He snapped the riding crop a few more times on my ass and made it sting. I was getting so horny and nothing I could do about it. Then he moved back up to my nipples, which were still highly sensitive and brought the crop down on each nipple. It took everything I had, but I did not move. My nipples were going to take a beating tonight and I had to learn how to deal with it. When Daddy saw no reaction to the nipple cropping, he did it again, on each nipple, a little harder.

My pussy was so wet and wanted to be touched so bad that I let out a little moan of ecstasy. "Ah, now I see you are really enjoying this. Let's see how much you enjoy this?" And he walked over to the end of the bed and climbed up right in front of my pussy, spread wide open and sopping wet. "Wow, you really are enjoying this. Your cunt is soaked like a little whore's cunt should be." He brought the crop around and began slapping my clit with it. My hips were swaying from every hit on my clit and being tied to the ceiling. "You have an absolute gorgeous pussy, my little tramp. I am going to teach you to use that pussy to get what you want out of life. I am going to teach you how to please numerous people at the same time. And you are going to learn exactly what to do in any sort of sexual scenario." With every statement that he made, he slapped my clit. The stinging was starting to turn me on, my clit was so hard and I could feel every slap of my clit all the way up to my nipples.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good, please don't stop. I love having my pussy spanked with that leather riding crop. I love being your sex slave and I so want you to fuck me. Please Daddy, fuck your little girl? I want to know what it feels like to have that huge hard cock buried deep into my fuck hole and filling me up with your hot cum.", I said in my best little girl voice.

"So you want to feel daddy's cock inside you? You want me to fuck you like a fucking slut wants to be fucked? My cock is so hard for you baby girl. And I am going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow, but when I am finished with you and not a minute before!" He slapped my ass again and made me raise my hips up farther into the air. "I have figured out, that the harder I hit you and the more that I hit you, the wetter your virgin cunt gets. You are going to need a lot of juice to take this big cock into you. So, let's get you wetter!" He picked up this little vibrator that was shaped like a large pen. As he was making my ass red with that crop, he put that vibrator up to my nipple and turned it on. I thought I was going to lift all the way off of that bed. I almost came but thought better of it and really tried to refrain from the pleasure that my daddy was giving me.

He moved the vibrator over to my other nipple and again, I raised my hips. He slapped my pussy again and caught the lips with that leather. It was hot enough to turn me on like I have never been turned on before. "Daddy is going to make you so hot and so wet and so ready that you will be putty in my hands. You are so beautiful and so sensuous; I couldn't wait for this day to get here. To take my little girls virginity away from her before she gave it away to some little boy that didn't know what he was doing. I couldn't wait to see you naked and ready for your daddy's cock. This is a dream come true and my cock is going to love it."

He slid back around in front of my cunt and continued beating my ass. Then he put that vibrator at the tip of my clit and I thought I was a goner. It had such a strong vibration and I was so hot and horny that I came right then and there. The pressure that had been building up was released with a gush of hot liquid sprayed up so high that my thighs were soaked and it all fell onto my belly.

"Oh, baby, you are such a little slut! That's it; let it all out for Daddy! I want you to cum like a fucking whore! You have to be ready when I slide my big hard cock deep into that virgin cunt. I am going to pop my baby's cherry and then fuck you like a slut deserves to be fucked. C'mon you little bitch! Cum for your daddy! CUM LIKE A FUCKING SLUT!" He took the vibrator off of my clit and leaned over and began licking my clit. He sucked it into his mouth and gave me head like he was sucking a cock. He quit sucking and began licking like a dream. Faster and faster went his tongue and before I knew it, I was cumming again.

"Oh daddy, lick your little whore's clit! I love that feeling; I am going to cum again, daddy! Daddy, please fuck me, I need your cock inside me so bad. I want you to fuck your little slut and I want you to cum inside me and fill me with your cock and cum. Daddy, please, please, please fuck your baby girl!"

"I knew I could get you to beg me to fuck you. I knew that I could get you to want me so bad and you would be so wet for me. You are such a hot little whore, baby doll, we are going to have one hot summer!" With that, he got up and set his cock on my pussy. "Oh sweetie, you are so hot, your pussy is burning my cock!" He slid his cock up and down my slit making it wet and slippery. He put the head at the entrance to my cunt and slid it in just past the tip. "Oh, my little girl is so hot and wet. You are not going to have a bit of problem taking my hard cock deep inside you. I am going to split you in half with my cock. Are you ready you little whore?"

"Yes, daddy, please fuck me. Bury your cock deep inside me and fuck me like a whore!"

He slid his cock slowly into my awaiting virgin hole. He slid it in one inch at a time until he hit my hymen. "Baby girl, you are about to make your daddy one happy man! I am about to pop your cherry for my own personal pleasure. You are mine, completely and fully. Once we do this, I own you until the day I die. You are my little whore!" He slid past my hymen and the pressure was amazing. I felt it pop and then he rammed his cock deep into my cunt until he was completely inside me. "Oh baby, you feel amazing. I haven't had a cunt this tight in 20 years." He held his cock inside me, not moving, until my muscles began to relax. "That's it sweetheart; let your cunt get used to my cock. Relax those muscles and let me give you the ride of your life."

Once my cunt relaxed enough that he could slide in and out, he began to fuck me, hard! He pulled his cock almost all of the way out of my cunt and then slammed it right back inside. He got a rhythm going that was pounding the back of my cunt. He grabbed a hold of my legs and levered himself into my cunt. "That's it you fucking cunt, take my big hard cock! You are such a little slut to take your daddy's big cock in that virgin cunt of yours. You are amazingly tight, baby doll. I can't believe how good you feel wrapped around my hard cock. I am going to fuck your cunt loose, you fucking bitch." In the very next moment, he increased the thrusting and the rhythm and began hitting that spot with every stroke. My cunt muscles were twitching and the pressure was building inside of me. Daddy could feel it because he increased his strokes again. "C'mon you little whore; I want you to cum all over my hard cock. I want to feel those muscles grab onto my cock like a vice. God, you are such a fucking slut. I cannot wait until I bring my buddies over for some of this pussy. I haven't had pussy like this since I was your age. Man you feel good! I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer, sweetheart. I have to cum inside your cunt and soon. C'mon you fucking tramp, fuck your Daddy! Fuck your Daddy like a sweet little whore. C'mon baby, I want to feel you cum all over me." He sped up the pace so much and was hitting my spot constantly, over and over. When I came, the pressure was so high that I soaked my daddy's hairy chest and all over my belly again. "Oh baby, that's it, clamp down those cunt muscles on daddy's hard cock. Fuck your daddy! Oh baby, I am going to fill you up with my cum. I have not jacked off for a month waiting for this day. I had to have loads for all of your holes today. That's it, fuck me baby!"

"Oh daddy, fuck your baby girl. You feel so good thrusting in and out of me; I love your cock inside me. I'm cumming daddy, just like a little whore should! Daddy, never stop fucking me please! I have to have your cock. I have to be your whore!"

He grabbed my sore ass and pulled me up a little more and really impaled me with his cock. He squeezed my ass cheeks and filled my cunt with his huge load. I could feel every squirt of that hot thick sticky liquid filling my cunt. When I felt the hot injection, it made me even hotter. He was slamming my cunt for everything that it was worth and I loved it! He was making me feel like a whore and I couldn't wait to see what he had planned next. As he spent himself inside me, he was slowing his pace down to a crawl, still thrusting slowly inside of me. "Oh sweetheart, I can't believe how awesome that felt. Sliding my hard cock deep inside your virgin cunt was the most exciting fuck I have ever had. You are going to be a lot of fun this summer, baby doll. You are my little whore!"

"Oh Daddy, thank you so much for fucking me like a whore. You are the best daddy ever. It felt so awesome to feel your cock inside me and filling me with your hot cum. I love you daddy." I said in my best little girl voice that I could muster.

He slid out of me and smacked my ass one more time. "Let's get you down out of this position. I have more plans for you today and your legs have to be functional. You can only hang someone for so long before their legs go numb and you will be useless to me. Baby doll, you are one hot little fuck. Today is going to be one incredible day!"

He lowered my legs with the spreader bar and unhooked my legs from the shackles. My legs were quivering and felt like jello. My whole body was like a limp rag doll. He unhooked my arms from the corners of the bed and lifted me up into his arms. "Oh baby, you are so awesome and I want to thank you for going along with my plan for the summer. You are one hot piece of ass, sweetie that I cannot wait to do everything that I have planned for you. You have made me one happy man, sweetheart. I cannot believe how tight your little hole is and how good it feels wrapped around my cock. It is like a hot wet piece of velvet that squeezes my cock like a vice. Now, let's see what else we can get into this morning."

He left me lay there for a few minutes while he replaced the items that he had taken off of the peg board wall. He turned around and surveyed the room as if to figure out what he wanted to do next. He began to smile big and nasty and nodded his head like he knew exactly what was going to transpire next. He walked over to the sink and soaped up a wash cloth. He walked over to me and spread my legs apart and began washing my pussy, clean. "We can't have you full of cum for the next round of hot nasty sex. I want you fresh and fuckable. And frankly, I don't like the taste of my own cum." He washed me hard like when I was a little girl and actually inserted the wash cloth deep into my cunt to get all the traces of his cum out of me. He walked back over to the sink and rinsed out the soapy wash cloth with steaming hot water. I could see the steam rising from the sink as he rinsed it. He walked back over to me and rammed the hot wash cloth deep into my cunt and rubbed all over my pussy and rinsed it off good. "Your pussy is so hot, baby doll, washing you makes me want to fuck you again. You're making me hard again, just laying there and letting me wash your cunt. I can't believe how hot you make me. Let's see what else we can get into before we go out shopping for your birthday present."

He dried me off real good and stuck his hand out to help me off the bed. I was still a little unsteady in the shoes I was wearing and the intense orgasms that I had just experienced. When I wobbled a little bit, he reached over and slapped my ass hard enough to sting and I moved forward from the force of his slap. "You are going to have to learn how to walk in those shoes because when we go out to dinner tonight, you must look confident and older than you are. You have to look like a woman that I would fuck and let everyone around us know that. After we get done playing this morning, maybe we should practice you walking with rewards for good posture and graceful walking. Punishments for unsteadiness and awkwardness will be doled out as well. Now, let's get to it."

He pulled me over to the frame in the middle of the room and led me up on the platform. "This was my first creation for you. I have been fantasizing about the many ways that we can use this with you. The possibilities are endless and we will be using this device a lot this summer. First, we are going to use it traditionally, because that is the way that I have fantasized about the most." He led me under the frame and lifted my arms above my head. He clipped the arm cuffs to a bolt in the top of the frame. I was almost suspended from the frame. If I hadn't had the six inch platform heels on, I would have been hanging from the frame. He kicked my legs apart and fastened the ankle cuffs to the side of the platform. I was spread as wide as I could go without breaking my wrists. He must have measured this to my size specifically.

"My little girl has performed amazingly for me today, so far. One thing you must know is that when I spank you, it is not necessarily for punishment. I think that you may have realized a long time ago, that daddy loves to spank his little girl. Do you ever remember mommy spanking you at all, as a child?"

"No daddy, as a matter of fact, you always spanked me."

"And did you ever notice that daddy's cock would get hard when he spanked you?"

"Yes, daddy, I did notice that. Even more so over the last couple of years."

"Well, as soon as your cunt for a mother left us, I figured I had the upper hand with punishing you. I love spanking your naked ass. I love to watch it turn red and I love to see you squirm on my lap. Making your ass turn red has been my saving grace for the last year and a half. Every time I have spanked you since your mother left, I have jacked off after you went to your room and masturbated yourself to sleep."

I gasped as if to be embarrassed that daddy knew that his spankings made me wet. "That's all right baby doll, don't be embarrassed. You have turned me on so many nights after a spanking that I started making up things to spank you for. Did you notice that your spankings got more frequent after mama left?"

"Yes, daddy, I just thought you were angry with me that mom had left. I thought you blamed me."

"Oh pumpkin, never did I blame you for that cunt's actions. I just loved spanking you so much that I couldn't get enough. You were what has kept me sane over the last few months. Spanking you has been the highlight of my life. Turning your ass red is what made me build this room. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that, your ass will be red most of this summer. We will start every session out with spanking because I know that makes you so wet. I used to follow you to your bedroom and after you got really into it, I would crack the door open and watch you frig your pussy until you came. I could see the wetness on your fingers when you would masturbate after a spanking. I knew that I had done that to you and it turned me on. Sometimes I would jack off right there in the hallway while watching you. Sometimes you would get me so excited that we would cum together."

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers