Daddy's Summer Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

"Oh that's it my little whore, cum again for your daddy. You are such a little cunt that loves to be fucked. We are going to have so much fun this summer. You are going to fuck so much, you are going to think that was what you are put on this earth for. You are a little fuck whore, aren't you? You love to be fucked, don't you? You love to have cock buried deep inside you! C'mon bitch, there is a little more cum inside my balls, I think you can milk it out baby girl. Let's do it!" He finger fucked my cunt and fucked my ass with his cock and got me all stirred up again. When I let out the last orgasm, I thought I was going to pass out from ecstasy. It was all I could do to hang onto consciousness throughout the wave of orgasms that was passing through my body. They came wave after wave after wave. I did milk the last of daddy's cum out of his cock. My cunt muscles clamped down on daddy's fingers and I collapsed in exhaustion.

"Oh my god, that was incredible. Alright baby doll, daddy is going to pull his cock out of your tight ass and get the butt plug. Don't let any of my cum out of your ass until I get back, do you understand me? If you let any out, I will be forced to get angry and that will ruin our day. Hold it in...here I go."

He slid his cock out of my ass with ease and walked over to the edge of the platform. He squatted down and picked up that huge butt plug and brought it over to me. My muscles were clinched together so as to not let any of his cum out of my ass. When he placed the butt plug at the opening of my ass, I relaxed my muscles enough to let him insert the butt plug, all the way to the hilt.

"Now that's hot as hell. To see that butt plug sticking out of your ass, knowing that it is holding my cum inside of you, turns me on to no limits. My cock is getting hard again already, seeing that plug sticking out of your ass. Now, let's get you down from there and get ready to go shopping."

He walked over and unhooked my ankles from the restraints and then released my wrists from those restraints and I almost collapsed in his arms. He held me up and walked me over to the bed and sat me down. He removed the ball gag from my mouth and threw it on the bed. He grabbed my chin and tilted my head and gave me the most passionate, sensuous kiss of my life. His tongue tasted so good and his goatee tickled my lips. I moaned in response to his kiss and he fondled my tits while keeping contact with my lips. When he pulled out of the kiss, he tilted my head up to look him in the eyes.

"Do you know how much of an honor it is for a daddy to take his daughter's virginity? Do you know that you have made me the happiest man in the world? And do you also know that I love being in every one of your holes fucking you like a little whore? Daddy is going to make you the sluttiest little whore in this town. The thing is daddy is the only one that is going to know exactly how slutty you are. You are such a beautiful woman, Veronica, and such a hot piece of ass, that Daddy feels luckier than any other man in this world. Ronnie, let's go and get cleaned up and go shopping for your present. I feel extremely generous today and want to get a few things for my baby whore. Let's go upstairs and get ready for your big day. Let me ask you this though, if I didn't give you anything else for your birthday, would this be the most memorable birthday my little girl has ever had?"

"Oh daddy, you are the best. You don't even have to buy me anything, I would still be the happiest little girl on her 18th birthday, there ever was. Thank you for making me your whore daddy. I love you!" And with that I put my arms around his neck and gave him a great big bear hug. We kissed one more time and headed upstairs to take showers. The plug felt extremely comfortable in my ass and that made me think. I think I am a cum whore and I love it.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers