Daddy's Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,572 Followers

His smile falls, but his cock twitches. "There's no going back from this, Shayenne."

My heart beats a bit faster. "I'm okay with that."

"Baby...your virginity is a big deal. You can only lose it once."

I roll my eyes at that. "I don't want to lose it, daddy!" I hiss as I rub my clit even faster, my body flushing as my orgasm approaches. "I want to give it away. To you. Only to you..." I add, then moan as my breathing hurries and I squeeze my eyes closed as I'm about to cum. My eyes snap open when I hear the bedroom door lock clicked, then I turn to find my daddy sliding his basketball shorts off and gasp as the size of his cock; I've sucked off and stroked a few of the guys in my high school, but none of them were as big as my daddy.

I moan.

"Take your hand away from my pussy." Daddy orders me and I moan, again, but slide my moist fingers away from my aching clit. He walks around the bed, our eyes locked, then he grabs my wrist and leans down to take my pussy juice laced fingers into his mouth; we both moan as he sucks them clean, then releases my wrist. "There's no going back now, Sunshine."

I moan and nod. "Okay, daddy."

He smiles, then leans down to take my bared nipple into his mouth and I gasp. He smiles against the fullness of my tit, then circles the nipple with his tongue to make me moan for him. His hand presses flatly against my stomach, then he bunches up the hem of my nightie until his hand is on the bare flesh of my stomach. "This really is a lovely nightgown." he purrs tenderly as his left hand slides along my quivering belly toward my panty. He sucks my nipple deeper in to his mouth before biting down on it a bit roughly.

I gasp and arch against his hand when it presses over my panty. "Daddy, please."

"Please what, Sunshine?" he asks, his tongue against circling my pebbled nipple.

My pussy pulses, the inner walls clenching, and I cream some more. "I need to cum, Daddy." I cry out, my hands burying themselves in his hair. "Please make me cum, daddy. I want to cum for you so badly!" I plead, my hips thrusting against his hand between my legs. "I want you to touch me, Daddy. Me and not these damned panties!"

"Well, baby...it is your birthday." he purrs, my nipple slipping from his mouth with a loud pop. He rises to his full height, then grips my right knee in his rough hand before he yanks my lower body until I slide on the sheet, my legs hanging over the side of the bed now. He smiles when I gasp in surprise, then he leans forward to skim his rough hands along the outside of both of my thigh. He smirks so sexily when he hears me gasp, then he grips the top hem of my panties and starts to pull them off. "Let Daddy see his baby girl's pretty pussy." he moans, then pulls my panties down to my knees with a rough yank. "Isn't that pretty?"

I glance down at my shaved pussy, the lips wet with my juices and plump with need.

"Prettiest pussy I've ever seen..." he whispers and licks his lips as he lifts my legs to that they're pointing straight up in the air in front of him; he pulls the panties up and off, then his gaze drops down to my pussy before he tosses the panties aside. "Fucking gorgeous pussy, that is." he whispers, then he leans forward to kiss my ankle. He licks downward, along the back of my calf toward my thigh; his hands part my legs so suddenly that I gasp in shock, then he bends at the waist to plant a kiss to my inner right thigh a second before he nips me there.

I moan for him. "Please touch my pussy, daddy. Please make me cum."

Daddy's eyes lock with mine and he smiles. "As the birthday girl wishes." he groans, then he drops to his knees and presses his open mouth to my throbbing clit so that I cry out for him. His hands smooth along my thighs to push them wider apart, then he uses his thumbs to part my moist cuntlips to lick his tongue over my weeping core and I cry out, again. "Hush, Sunshine. You'll wake your friend and we'll have to stop." he warns me, his voice gravelly with need as he presses his mouth back to my needy virgin cunt.

I grip daddy's hair so tightly that my knuckles turn white and I throw my legs as widely apart as they will go, then I grind my wetness against his mouth as my orgasm warms my blood. "I'm going to cum for you, daddy...lick my pussy...eat your daughter's juicy cunt!" I moan, then gyrate my hips so that his probing tongue bumps my clit; I cry out loudly when his lips close around the little bundle of nerves driving me to orgasm against his mouth. "Daddy!" I cry out.

He licks me a few times more, drinks every drop of my girly cum. "Hush, Sunshine!" he warns as he licks along my creamy slit to clean me right up. "You'll wake the dead." he chuckles as he kisses his way up my stomach, his lips wet and hot against my flesh. He pushes my nightgown up so that he can access my bare tits, his lips kissing a trail to my left one since he had already tortured the right one beautifully. "Take it off, baby. Show daddy Sunshine's tits."

I shove at him, then sit up and strip off the pajama; I don't even care that I've spent over fifty bucks on it, I toss it away and let it land wherever it will before I lay back down for him. I moan when he returns his heavenly mouth to my stone-stiff nipples; he circles one with his tongue while roughly pinching and pulling the other before he pulls back to blow on the moist tip he sucked. "Daddy?" I purr, my hands returning to his hair and scratching his scalp.

He moans. "Yes, baby?"

I arch into his mouth when he switches to sucking my other nipple. "Lay down for me."

Daddy pulls back and looks into my eyes. "Sunshine..."

I shove at his shoulders. "It's your turn now, Daddy. I want to taste you, too."

My daddy's eyes darken before he climbs up onto the bed. He watches me scoot backward to give him room, his hand reaching out to pinch and pull at my distended nipples. He smiles when I moan, then he lies down to give me full access to his body. He adjusts the pillow beneath his head, then he sits up on his elbows to watch me. "Have you ever sucked dick, Sunshine?" he asks as I crawl toward him on all fours.

"Never one so big, Daddy..." I reply with a blush. "And only a few times..." I add before he can get mad at me; I reach forward and wrap my hand around his girth. "Oh, daddy, you're so hard for me." I coo, then I stroke him from tip to root before I lean closer to lick it from balls to cockhead like an ice cream cone on a summer day. I make sure to get the length good and wet so that my stroking hand won't cause friction, then I close my mouth over the end and adjust my jaw to try and fit him. I pull off and my eyes widen. "It's so big, Daddy!"

His hand smoothes my hair away from my face. "You can do it, baby."

I nod, then lean back down and open my mouth wider. I adjust the angle of my head and torso to take his cock deeper; it works and I moan as I take my father's cock deeply into my mouth. I run my tongue along the vein at the bottom of his cock, then swallow a few times as I try to make myself take him deeper; I managed to deep throat my first boyfriend without gagging, but Daddy's cock is at least two inches longer and a half in thicker. I still want to try and moan when my daddy moans for me; I lean in, take a deep breath through my nose, then push his thickness even further along my tongue. I swallow a few times when it pushes at the back of my throat, then adjust until I feel the cockhead push through; I stroke what doesn't fit and moan triumphantly.

"Fuck, Sunshine!" he gasps, his eyes wide as his cock twitches in my throat. "Nobody has ever been able to take my cock into their throat." he groans, then his thighs flex as he can't help but fuck my face. "Damn, baby, that's so good..." he whispers, his head falling backward as he surrenders to the feeling of his little girl's mouth sucking him expertly. "I want to be really mad that you're so good at this, Shayenne, but not right now...suck me, baby...suck daddy's cock."

I moan, again, my pussy clenching with need and suck him like I mean it.

Daddy plops to his back on the bed, his hands sinking into my hair as he thrusts into my mouth. "Cover your teeth, Sunshine..." he warns, then pumps even faster; he ignores when I gag, shoving his thickness down my throat now that he knows it fits there. "Oh, fuck!" he chants as his balls tighten; he glares at me when I ease off of his cock to breathe, stroking his length with my hand as I lean down to lick and suck at his balls. "Oh, yeah, baby..."

I'm so wet. So fucking wet for my daddy. I glance up at him. "Daddy?"

His eyes snap open and lock with mine. "Yeah?"

"Will you take my virginity now, please? I'm so wet..."

Daddy's eyes darken, the pupils dilating, and he licks his lips. His hand buries into my hair, then he pulls me to him almost roughly; his lips crash to my swollen ones and he kisses me in a way that no father should kiss their daughter, but I fucking LOVE it! He pushes at my shoulder so that he can guide me to the bed, his other hand still buried in my hair so that he can control my movement. He has me on my back, then he reaches down to finger my still-throbbing clit; he kisses me harder, our tongues dancing when I moan for him. He lowers his fingers toward my opening, collects the dampness there, then growls as he practically jumps between my legs without breaking the kiss. He reaches down to grip the outsides of both of my thighs, then positions himself between them and finally breaks the kiss; his hand grabs his cock, then rubs it between the drenched folds of my virgin core.

"Are you sure, Sunshine?" he asks as he rubs my clit with his tip. "We can't go back if..."

"I'm sure, Daddy. I'm so sure. Do it. Fuck me. Fuck your little girl's virgin pussy!"

He moans, then aims the head of his thickness at my opening, and thrusts his hips once, twice, three times to tear through my hymen in one shot. He covers my mouth when I scream, my legs wrapping around his waist to stop him from moving, his eyes closed as he gasps in pleasure; he doesn't move to give me time to adjust to his thickness, but he reaches between us to thumb my clit so that I have no choice but to moan at him.

It hurts. I won't lie and say that it doesn't. There's a burning deep inside me, a tightness that feels like I will split right in half. I whimper as my inner muscles pulse, but I don't know if it's to shove the intrusive cock from me to relieve the pain or to hold it inside me because that's where I want him: inside me, buried balls deep in my torn open cunt hole.

"Daddy..." I whimper against his hand, my eyes watering; he moves his hand. "That hurt."

He frowns, then nods. "I know, Baby Girl, but it's only because Daddy has a big cock and your pussy is just so fucking tight..." he moans, then slides his length out of me to glance down at the blood and girl cum soaked length of his pulsing thickness. "Fuck, that is gorgeous..." he sighs contentedly, his tip still spreading my reddening pussy lips and buried within my oozing cunt hole. "Daddy's going to sink back in, Sunshine. Don't tense up or it will hurt."

I lick my lips, nod, and try to relax my body. I take my bottom lip between my teeth and spread my legs a little wider to give him room to move against me; I wince as I feel him slide back inside my tender slit, arching to take him deeper and to press my now burning clit harder against his thumb. I feel every inch of him moving along my aching channel, my feminine core beating with a heart of its own; my body tingles in places I didn't know could feel when daddy's cock is, once again, buried balls deep in my tightness.

"Fuck." I whisper, my eyes wide with shock. "Again, please." I beg and watch his face.

Daddy smiles slowly, seductively, his eyes dark and dangerous. "As you wish, Sunshine." he growls roughly, then balances on his hands like he's about to do a push up and he slides his delicious cock out of me; he smiles wider, baring his teeth, when I arch for him and I know I'm done for. He sees the pain has passed and is now going to fuck me. It's written on his face. "Hold on tight, baby!" he warns a second before he rams home.

I raise my knees to my sides and hook my arms beneath them to hold them out of the way. I cry out when he bumps something deep inside of me, his hand returning to cover my mouth. I lock eyes with him as he withdraws, praying that he won't stop, but I needn't have worried; I moan against his hand when he slams right back in. I use my abdomen muscles to match his thrusts, push my pussy up against every downward thrust of his dick into me. I can't handle the depths of where he's rubbing me on the inside coupled with the thumb almost violently assaulting my poor clit; my body heats and I'm grunting like an animal as my orgasm approaches. I release me legs, keep them spread wide, then reach down to cup the bottom of his ass cheeks to pull him into me even harder.

Daddy is now triggered; he's driving into my poor abused cunt like a hammer to a nail head. He's driving his dick so deeply into me that he's hitting a place that both hurts and feels amazing; I know it's my cervix and I want to feel him cum against it, but he obviously wants me to cum, first, as he fucks me even harder and the deepest yet. He pushes at my shoulders, leans down to suck and bite at my sore nipples; his thumb is still a devastating tornado on that little button of nerves. "Fuck!" he growls as he pushes into me. "Cum, Sunshine. Cum on Daddy's cock because I'm going to cum, too, baby. Daddy's going to flood his little girl's tight cunt with a tidal wave of cum. Do it, Sunshine. Cum!" he orders, his teeth clamping down on my poor little tittie; his cock pistoning almost angrily into me.

But I do it. I cum for my Daddy. I scream something. His name, his title, nonsense. I have no idea, but I feel his thumb leave my clit and his hand slap heavily over my mouth as my body explodes with heat. Head to toe, lava travels along my veins; white lights blur my vision as I throw my head back and arch my hips to take him in to me. I feel his length brushing my clit with each inward thrust and the orgasm, my first cock-given orgasm, becomes a second one. I reach up and bury my nails into my daddy's back as I cum all over him, like I was told to.

"That's a good little girl, Sunshine..." he pants, his muscles tightening and that sexy ass vein popping out in his neck. "Oh, fuck yeah...this tight little pussy is heaven on daddy's cock, baby girl. You like my cock, Sunshine? You like daddy's cock making you cum all over it?" he asks, then he laughs almost evilly when my body melts into a euphoric near coma. "Yeah, you do. Look at you. Daddy's perfect little fuck toy. A tight little pussy taking my cock like a champion. I'm never going to stop fucking you now, Sunshine...whenever I want to, I'm going to ram my cock so deep into this little cunt hole that you will feel me twenty four seven. Your panties will stay flooded with my cum and this hot little pussy will love every minute!" he grunts, his hips fucking even harder into me. "You're mine now. All mine."

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" I cry out, my swelling pussy starting to ache; I don't give a fuck. I want this. I want him. "Fuck me, Daddy. Make me yours. All yours!" I whimper, my stomach muscles spasming beneath him; I gasp when he reaches down to cup my ass, then repositions me so that his cock has the perfect path to sink into my swelling core. I have a perfect view of his reddening cock as he jackhammers my tender, swollen, and hurting nether lips. I reach down and spread the lips so that the friction can stop hurting them, but Daddy merely groans and fucks into me like a man on a mission and I know what's about to happen.

Then I remember. "Daddy, you can't!" I gasp, my eyes wide. "I'm unprotected!"

Daddy smiles hugely, his eyes crinkling in the corners, and he looks down at our intimate connection without losing a second of the speed he had. He doesn't stop thrusting into me, doesn't stop fucking so deeply that he's definitely bruising my defenseless cervix; his grip tightens on my ass cheeks. "Yes." he gasps as I watch that vein pop in his neck, again, his back straightening as his hips pump furiously. "Take my cum, Sunshine. Take it all!"

"But I might get pregnant!" I cry out, my eyes wide before I feel the first flood of heat splash up into me. I hear my daddy groan with pleasure, hear him whisper my name, but my eyes are glued to the cock pushing and pulling into my cunt. I feel another splash of liquid heat, another shot of daddy's cum, and I reach down to rub my clit; it hurts, but I need to cum with my daddy. I gasp, plop down on the bed, and moan when I feel another shot of daddy's cum squirt inside of me. I spread my fingers so that the flat of my palm rubs my clit, but my fingers hold my cunt lips apart for him to continue fucking. It must be magic, but I cum a third time.

Daddy finally stops moving, his cock still buried so deeply inside of me I can feel pressure against my cervix. His heavy body falls on top of mine, his face buried in the sensitive juncture where my shoulder meets my neck; he kisses my erratic pulse beating there, licks a path toward my ear before biting down on my ear lobe. He chuckles when I whimper for him, his cock twitching inside of my abused channel as it softens.

"Daddy's perfect little pussy..." he sighs, his mouth at my ear as he struggles to breathe normally. His heart beats quickly against my chest, just like mine. He wraps his arms around me and I automatically hug him back. He pulls back to look in to my eyes. "You're mine now, Sunshine. This pussy is Daddy's. Nobody else can have it."

"Okay, Daddy." I whisper, smiling hugely. I lean up to take his lips, open my mouth when I feel his tongue request entry, then kiss him the way a woman is supposed to kiss her man. That's what he is now, after all: my man. I raise my legs to hug him with my thighs, our combined cum leaking from my still cock-filled pussy down over my asshole. I whimper for him, swollen and hurting, but also happy and sated. I kiss him and kiss him and kiss him, his softening cock seated safely inside my newly popped core.

The house phone rings loudly around us making us both jump and break the kiss.

I stare up at my daddy and he stares down at me.

"I have to get that." he whispers almost sadly, telling me that what we've just shared is over. He pushes up onto his palms push up style, then he pulls back; his now soft penis slides from my swollen core with an audible squelch that makes us both look down at the cream pie oozing out from my now unplugged core. He smiles wistfully, then throws himself across the bed to grab the cordless phone at the bedside as it rings for the third time. "Yeah, hello? Yes. This is he."

I watch him switch from my fun-loving, just fucked to heaven daddy to detective daddy and sigh sadly as I realize that our night of passion is over. I adjust myself to sitting up and wince before I can catch myself, my fuck-swollen pussy lips painful to sit on; I turn onto my side to keep the pressure off of my aching core, but pull up into a sitting position.

"Jesus..." Daddy whispers, then he closes his eyes and rubs at his forehead as if a headache is forming. "What hospital?" he asks and then he glances over his shoulder at me when I gasp. He shakes his head, sadness in his eyes, and I immediately worry that my daddy now regrets what we've just shared; he looks away from me. "Yeah. I'll be right there. Give me twenty." he replies, then he disconnects the call and places the phone back on the dock. He stares unseeingly at the curtains covering the bedroom windows and takes a deep breath.

"Your Mother is in the hospital."

I nod even though he isn't looking at me. "What happened?"

He sighs and leans forward to massage his temple. "She had a pretty bad accident."

DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,572 Followers