Daddy's Sweet Caress

Story Info
Daddy brings his daughter to orgasm.
2.1k words
4.33
173.6k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional and is not based on any real life events. It should be treated as fiction.

Daddy's Sweet Caress

I was bathing in lavender and vanilla bubble bath, just like any other night. It was cold outside and I could hear the rain pelting on the bathroom window. I loved the storm, the thunder; something about the strength of Mother Nature comforted me.

I tucked a damp curl of my golden hair back into the pile that was wrapped atop my head; the heat of the water causing my skin and hair to glisten.

There was a knock at my bathroom door and reached for a wash cloth to cover myself. I knew it wasn't my mother because she was working late as was typical these days. It seemed that my mom was around less and less as the years had gone by. At first it was difficult for dad and I to adjust, but we both learned to compensate for the missing member of our family and now we got along just fine.

Considering I was eighteen, most of my friends thought I'd move out by now, but I couldn't give up on my dad like that. He needed me and I wouldn't abandon him like mom did.

"Come in," I called.

"Hey honey, I just wanted to check on you. Do you need anything before bed baby girl?"

I smiled at my dad. Who could not love a daddy that took such good care of me?

He had always been my rock. Always there to comfort me when I was hurt, protect me when I was scared, and make me laugh when I was sad. My dad is my hero and I could never see another man taking his place in my life or heart.

"Hey dad. I'm good, thanks for checking." I smiled at him, admiring how handsome he was. He was tall and in very good shape. There were several of my girlfriends that had admitted to

having a crush on my dad.

"Gawh, Alison, your dad Nick is soooo fine!"

I didn't mind though, he was definitely something to be proud of.

"Well, I'm turning in for the night sweetheart. Sweet dreams little girl," dad said as he went to close the bathroom door behind him.

As the door was about to close, a loud clap of thunder echoed through the room and the lights went out leaving the room in total darkness.

"Daddy!" I called in a panicked voice.

"It's ok baby girl. I'll get some light and be right back. Just sit still ok?"

"Ok daddy. Hurry please!"

I wrapped my arms around my bare knees and waited anxiously for my dad to return. I wasn't necessarily afraid of the dark, but being naked and alone left me feeling so vulnerable.

It wasn't but a few minutes later that my dad came into the bathroom with a lit candle in his hand.

"Oh daddy! I'm so glad you're back!"

"It's ok sweetheart. Here's some light, you finish up in here and I'll be right outside."

"No!" I wasn't sure where this irrational fear was coming from. I knew nothing would happen to me, but I just didn't want to be alone.

"Please stay with me daddy. Don't leave me in here alone!"

"It's ok sweetheart. I'll stay in here with you, just hurry ok?"

My dad sat down on the closed toilet next to the tub, trying to avoid looking at me.

The light from the candle flickered around the room, casting my shadow against the bathroom wall. It was only then that I heard a small groan and noticed my dad's eyes fixed towards my breasts.

In a moment of confusion my washcloth dropped from my chest and fell into the warm water of my bath.

There was an audible gulp from my dad's direction.

Without another sound, my dad slowly reached into the tub to retrieve the dropped cloth, bringing it up to my pert chest.

The tension was so thick it was as if a cloud had settled into the room. And as I had done a moment ago, the washcloth again slipped, only this time it was from my dad's fingers.

My dad's hand lingered over my bare breasts... before it slowly trailed its way down my flat stomach, towards a place my body had never been touched before.

In that moment it didn't matter what was right or wrong... our bodies were directing us now.

Watching my father's hand intently, I laid back into the tub and allowed my legs to drift apart; spreading eagerly for the pleasure that was feeling its way between them.

I felt a moment of hesitation from my daddy, so I lifted my hips gently into his hand, hoping that this would be all the encouragement he needed.

Luckily for me it was.

My dad's fingers trailed over my bare mound and between the lips of my pussy. It was at this point that I realized I was so turned on that my pussy was leaking.

"Ohhhhh," I sighed as I felt his strong finger swirl around my swollen clit.

"Does it feel good baby girl?" he whispered to me seductively.

"Oh, yes, daddy. Please don't stop."

I heard my dad growl as his fingers picked up their pace, sending my tiny body into a spiral of bliss.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed as I creamed his fingers with my juice.

"Fuck!"

I don't think I had ever admired my dad's body more than I did the moment he lifted me from the tub and slung me over his shoulder, making his way towards my bed.

He wasted no time after he tossed my wet form onto the mattress, quickly dropping his pajama bottoms to the floor and pulling my legs towards him.

Succulent lips made there way from my ankles and followed the path of pale skin to the mound of freshly damp flesh. He parted my legs and slowly licked me from my opening to my clit, stopping there to suckle the tiny nub between his lips.

"You are so beautiful baby girl," he moaned as he continued to taste me.

My hips jerked violently off the bed, knowing the only satisfaction they would find came from the man spreading them apart.

My fingers were gripping to the dark hair on my father's head, pulling him towards me.

Lips covered in my own juices trailed kisses up my stomach and to my aching nipples. My dad took his time lavishing each one with his tongue; using everything he had as a man to bring me pleasure.

"Baby girl, are you sure you want this? I don't know if this is right."

"Daddy, please. I want you so badly. Please make me yours. Please let me feel you inside me," I begged him.

I shouldn't have expected anything less from my father; he was tender with his touch and firm with his movements.

"This will hurt at first Ali, but I promise you I'll bring you as much pleasure as possible," he assured me.

I watched as my dad gripped his huge cock in his hands. I had never seen a man's penis before and I had to wonder if they were all this beautiful.

He was long and thick, I could make out tiny veins in his member. The head was fat and purple and leaking a fluid.

My dad began to run the head of his penis from my wet entrance to my clit, back and forth, applying a little more pressure with each brush.

Fuck this felt so good. I couldn't believe I was so aroused from my father, but now that I was here, nude, and in his arms, I couldn't understand why we had waited this long.

My dad looked on in concentration as he lined himself up with my pussy and began to push his way inside.

Gently and firmly he pushed until the head of his dick popped inside my tight pussy.

"Fuuckk!" We both groaned in unison.

It didn't take long for my dad to work his way to the barrier which represented my innocence.

My dad looked into my eyes questioningly. I didn't care how much it was going to hurt, I wanted him far more and would suffer anything to feel him inside me.

I reached up and kissed my dad, trying to convey the hunger and desire that I felt for him.

It was during the distraction of the kiss that my dad finally pushed himself all the way in.

I gasped at the feel of searing heat spreading between my legs. My daddy held still allowing me time to adjust. I decided not to tell him that there was no adequate amount of time to adjust to his size. He was just too big.

"Sweetheart, your pussy feels so good!" he moaned as he pulled out slowly before gliding back in.

The pain was starting to subside; either that or the pleasure was simply outweighing it. I found my hips thrusting upwards to meet each of my dad's moves.

Once he established a steady rhythm, he began kissing down my neck, across my sweat glistened collar bone, and to my aching nipples.

One hand reached under to grab my ass and pull me to him as he thrust in and out, the other hand held my breast while he sucked and lapped at the puckered flesh.

"OH, Daddy!" I cried out. "It feels so good down there. Something...oh daddy...it just...feels so good...I think...I might..."

With that my body broke apart, my head thrown back in pure ecstasy, lust filled cries echoing throughout the bedroom.

"Oh God, yes baby girl, cum on daddy's dick," he grunted as he hitched my leg up over his hip and began thrusting deeper to drag out my orgasm as long as possible.

When it seemed like my orgasm had reached the end, my dad shocked me by pulling out and leaning between my legs, lapping at my cum drenched pussy.

With another quick move, my daddy flipped me over and entered me from behind. He sat back on his knees and pulled me into his lap, my back to his front, allowing his hands access to every part of me.

"God baby! I won't be able to last much longer. Your pussy is too tight. Too fucking good," he whispered through clinched teeth as he wrapped his arms around my torso and thrust into me deeper.

"Daddy, please rub me again. Please rub between my legs while you fuck me," I begged.

I could feel the smirk against my neck.

"You like daddy rubbing your little clit?"

I could only moan when he reached down and began rubbing my swollen flesh.

"You have the prettiest little pink clit I've ever seen honey," he breathed into my ear as he continued to fuck me and play with my cunt. "Daddy loves eating your sweet little pussy. Did you like cumming for me little girl?"

"Oh daddy! I'm going to...oh it's happening again!" I screeched.

"Tell me!!" he demanded.

"Daddy! I'm cumming on your thick cock. Cum with me daddy! Cum in your little girl's pussy!"

"Fuckkkk!" he roared loudly as he shot load after load of hot semen into me.

I could feel each time he shot the creamy liquid and it only enhanced my orgasm.

When his body finally stilled, we collapsed to the bed in a pile of sweaty bliss. My dad planted kiss after kiss down my back, lapping at my salty skin.

In another surprise move, I felt my dad lift my ass from the bed and bury his face between my legs again. Slowly he licked up and down at the cum that dripped from me.

I knew this time my cum was mixed with his. It only turned me on more knowing that he was tasting a combination of our desire.

When he was done he crawled back up my body and cradled me to his chest. I could feel his heart thundering in tune with my own.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Please tell me this won't end," I whispered, growing terrified that he would regret what happened.

"My lovely little girl. This will end the moment you want it to. Daddy will always be here to take care of you."

"I never want it to end daddy. And I want to take care of you too."

As soon as I spoke the words, I lowered myself between my daddy's legs and took his soaked cock into my mouth. Humming as I sucked myself off of him.

I had never been happier or felt more like a woman than I did in my daddy's arms.

$$ The End $$