Daddy's Tilly-Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul’s arms closed around her and hugged her sobbing body into his chest, his strong hands cradling her head into his neck. Tilly could feel her breasts pressing into him and his thigh crushing against her sex as he held her. Strangely there was serene comfort in this mans arms, even though she’d told him her guilty secret it didn’t seem to matter to him, his concern was only for her happiness.

“What do you mean you did something dirty, what did you do?” asked Peter puzzled by his daughter’s behavior.

Still clinging to him she looked up at his face with weepy eyes and tried to explain the sin she had committed. “When I was sitting on your knee, I got wet… down there and then something happened and I got very wet and soaked my panties. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it to happen daddy.”

Paul loved the word daddy, that’s twice she’d called him that and it made him so proud that she’d accepted him. Understanding what had happened he calmed her sobs with a gentle kiss on her mouth, a kiss that lasted longer than it should have and one to which Tilly responded. She pressed her body even more tightly against him and her lips parted with unexplained passion.

“Tilly, listen too me. There was nothing dirty about that at all, it’s just a normal thing that happens to young ladies, it happens to boys as well, it’s certainly nothing to be ashamed of, who told you it was dirty?

Hesitantly, Tilly told him about her mother and the words she had used. She went on to tell him she’d been told that the space between her legs was dirty and that any feelings she had there should be ignored.

Paul was angry, in fact he could never remember being so angry in his life. That bloody stupid frigid bitch had tried hard to fuck with his daughter’s head. He thanked his lucky stars that he’d come here so that he could help her.

He looked down at Tilly and saw the love and adoration in her eyes. He felt her sharp breasts pushing hard into his chest and realized his thigh was pressing tightly between her legs and that her small body was pressed up against the wall with no room for further retreat. The sudden swelling in his trousers told him he wanted her desperately she was not just his daughter but an object of desire.

His hands traveled across her shoulders and slowly down her arms until her reached her small delicate hands. Taking her hands in his, he pinned them against the wall with gentle pressure and slowly lifted them up in an arc until they were spread-eagled against the wall. Tilly’s eyes blinked agreement, his lips pressed against hers and they were lost to the world as their bodies melded together in an unquenchable passion.

Neither knew how long the kiss lasted but it seemed to go on for eternity. Tilly felt the wetness forming between her legs and a growing lump pressing against her thigh, it pleased her to know that she’d excited her daddy and she felt no shame at her thoughts.

Finally Paul broke from his daughter leaving her gasping and leaning against the wall for support. “Come to me in half hour,” he said. Tilly could only nod her head as she watched him depart.

CHAPTER 5

Even though Tilly took that half hour to shower and change into fresh clothing she could do nothing about her seeping pussy. It seemed to have a mind all of its own and even though she blotted herself with tissues a couple of times it returned quickly to its damp condition.

Heart beating quickly with excitement, Tilly was nearly 5-minutes early when she nervously knocked on the guest room door before twisting the knob and entering. The now familiar strains of Tony O’Connor’s music filled the dim candle lit rooms with the magic of “Bushland Dreaming”. Tilly had the feeling that she was entering a velvet lined trap.

Strong arms wrapped around her from the back, hands settling on her tummy, squeezing gently, “Ah! There you are I’ve missed you.” Paul whispered into her ear. Holding her arms upwards slightly, Tilly spun her narrow waist around in her daddy’s arms until she was facing him and then uplifted her chin. The kiss that followed was soft loving and highly erotic.

Tilly found herself being guided across the room until they were stood alongside the queen-sized bed. She felt and knew she was vulnerable, like a little lost girl who was waiting for her daddy to encircle her with his magic cloak of protection. Again he kissed her, hands gently massaging her back and then buttocks, his hardness pressing against her compliant body. Then ever so gently, she found herself being guided down onto the bed.

Paul lay alongside his daughter raised on one elbow and looked at the beauty spread out before him. Tilly had her arms above her head as if in total surrender, the gentle swell of breasts tenting out the front of the light button through summer-dress. Long hair cascaded around her shoulders providing the perfect frame for her pretty face, while light blue eyes looked at him with devotion and trust.

Everything about her was perfect, even the mixture of scents that arose from her sensuous body added to the unmistakable signals that she was ready to surrender everything to him. For long moments he drank in the sight of her firm ripe body before his hand began to unfasten her dress buttons.

Tilly offered no resistance and lay watching as each button was unfastened and the fabric parted, slowly revealing her treasures to the man she had come to love and trust more than any other in the world. Her daddy could have taken a knife at that moment and plunged it into her heart and she wouldn’t have resisted, gladly sacrificing herself if it was to mean pleasure for him.

The final button popped, she felt the two panels of her dress parted and she was opened up to the loving gaze of her daddy. There was no bra, only her perfectly formed breasts were there, offering themselves with all the promise of the pleasure they had to offer, each of which was crowned with very erect nipples. She gasped out in pleasure as his mouth came down and suckled on her.

The whole of one breast was sucked completely into his mouth, she could feel the strong sucking motion and the swirl of his tongue playing with the nipple which felt as though it would burst at any moment. Sharp teeth were nibbled the soft underside of the fleshy globe before attacking the nipple, small bites teasing the delicate tissue almost beyond her endurance. Never had she envisaged that her breast could bring so much pleasure.

Tilly gasped and let out a low moan when she felt his hand on the tender inner flesh of her thigh. She knew what his next move would be and she was embarrassed, the gusset of her panties were all but dripping with the juices that hadn’t stopped flowing since the kiss in the courtyard. Even so, she parted her legs in invitation ensuring that there was no impediment to his accessing her most private part. She held her breath in anticipation, moaning again when he touched her for the first time.

Paul brushed her lips with his own, “You’re very wet Tilly, you need to cum badly. Just relax and let me take care of that for you, you’ll feel a lot better when I’ve relieved the pressure.” Slipping her sopping gusset to one side, his finger slid easily up her slot until it reached her engorged clit. Although it was rock hard like a small pebble, it was also a spring for a trap, the safety valve for a boiler and a lever that would release a rush of water from a pent-up dam.

Paul barely touched the delicate morsel. Tilly’s mouth and eyes opened wide in surprise and then trembled uncontrollably as the second orgasm of her life ripped through her small body. She remembered calling out “Daddy” in a plaintive voice but it was not a call for help, it was the only word she could think of that associate with the meaning of great pleasure. The major eruption was followed by two minor ones, something she thought were like after-shocks of an earthquake for indeed, that’s what had happened to her body.

If Tilly was wet before she was now positively soaking and looked up it to her daddy’s eyes with concern. “I’m sorry daddy, I didn’t mean to be dirty I couldn’t help myself.”

He pressed his lips to hers again and then comforted her. “I’ve told you Tilly, it’s not dirty. Your body is made to react that way, it’s perfectly normal and I’m glad that you cum so quickly. Now let’s get you cleaned up a little and make you more comfortable.”

Tilly lifted her tight little backside up off the bed as her daddy removed her panties. Then she watched in absolute disbelief and amazement as he bent his head down between her spread legs and nearly died of pleasure as she felt his tongue lap at the juices she’d made. No part of her pussy and surrounding area missed the attention. First her outer lips were cleaned and then the soft fleshy inner thighs. It even traveled below her pussy gathering the juices from her forbidden spot before returning to press between her distended lips where a strong mouth sucking drew the remaining juices from her. Only when every spot of her juices and cum had been cleaned did he move her body over to a dry patch where he allowed her tongue lashed body to air-dry.

“Take your dress of now honey I want you naked. I’m going to prove that there is not one square inch of your body is dirty and that it all deserves to be loved and this is what is going to help,” her daddy said as he unfastened the belt of his shower jacket..

Now Tilly had seen photo’s of erections in mags that one of her friends had taken to the school but not one of them prepared her for the sight that confronted her moments later. Her daddy was huge, his long pole had been excited to full erection when playing with her body. She tried to tear her eyes away frightened that her interest would embarrass him but she was unable to do so, her heart beat just doubled in anticipation.

Paul saw that Tilly’s eyes were on stalks. He sighed to himself and cursed the size of his cock. Only a few women had been able to take it all but most had begged him to stop when he a little more than half-way into them. Three women had refused point blank to even let him try.

“I’m sorry honey, I know it’s big but you don’t have to worry. Just helping me with your hands would be nice though. It’s been a long time for me.”

“Daddy it’s so big,” said Tilly still not taking the eyes of the monster that confronted her.

“Yes I’m afraid so. I only managed to get half of it in your mom when I made you and it wasn’t as big then. That’s when I knew I couldn’t marry her. A man needs to be able to get it all into his wife but she was never wet enough for me to do it. Just play with it and I’ll be satisfied with that,” he said resignedly.

Tilly bit down on her bottom lip and then threw herself in her daddy’s arms. “No daddy, you started this and you have to follow it through. It may hurt me but you’ve no idea how much I love and want to please you. If that means me putting up with some pain I will, but I’m determined that I’ll take you, all you have to do is take control.”

Paul realized how precious his daughter was, she wasn’t concerned for herself only for him. Prepared to let herself be ripped inside for his pleasure and to offer her body in love without any thought for her own well being.

Hugging her tightly he whispered, “Ok sweetheart, we’ll try. Lay back and spread your legs for me.” Lying beside her he took her hand and placed it on his shaft. Her small inexperienced hand was cool on his hot rigid rod and he could tell that she was nervous, but curiosity finally got the upper hand as the length and breadth were examined.

Tilly sighed in happiness when his finger penetrated her slit, pushing once more into the damp interior and inducing the lubricants to start flowing. The first finger was followed by another and then another as she was opened up ready for the penetration to come. She squeezed her hand tightly on the steel shaft and tried to imagine what it would be like to take it up her tight snatch.

She knew it was going to be painful, after all her fingers couldn’t meet her thumb as she grasped it. But her mom had managed to take half of it so Tilly was determined she’d do better than that, even if it meant her dying in the attempt.

Tilly felt her daddy’s hand remove hers from his cock, “You’re almost wet enough baby, here, put your fingers next to mine and feel how wet you are.” Tilly slipped her finger in along with daddy’s and delved into the wet gooey slit.

“Daddy’s right” she thought, “I am ready. Soon I’ll know if I can take him between my legs. Oh! Please let him get it inside me.”

A pillow placed beneath her buttocks presented her for servicing and her daddy was laying over her. Tilly had raised her knees and allowed them to fall apart making sure that she’d presented herself properly. The only thing that frightened her at that moment is that her daddy wouldn’t go through with it because he was frightened of hurting her, she couldn’t allow that to happen.

“I’m ready daddy. Just remember I want you to do this and you’re in control. I know you won’t hurt me on purpose but if you have to do it, do so. It doesn’t matter what happens to me, I just want to please you and the only way I know to make you happy is to have you all the way inside me. Take the gift I’m offering you, I love you so much.”

The love Paul felt for Tilly at that moment almost choked in his throat. His little girl was offering everything she had for his happiness. Yes he wanted her badly but he didn’t want to hurt her, he’d have rather cut his own throat than harm a hair of her head. But she’d told him to take control, to hurt her if he had to and take her all the way.

Tilly sensed the conflict within him; she smiled up at him with love and total trust. “You have to do it daddy, you know you do,” she said. “Do it daddy, do it now.”

Tilly reached down between her legs and guided the tip of the monster to her weeping slit. Paul’s lust kicked in at that instant and there would be no turning back. With grim determination he pressured his hips forward, Tilly’s petal like folds parted in a welcome and his cock-head lodged at the entrance of her love tunnel.

He paused long enough to gather the waiting lubricant and watching Tilly’s eyes, pressed with firm pressure forcing the head into his darling daughter. She felt her cunt hole resisting the monster but under constant insistent pressure it gave way and began stretching to accommodate the invader. The stretching wasn’t that painful, more like uncomfortable, for Tilly it could be likened to a tree trunk being rammed into her pussy but her daddy’s invasion was gentle and was assisted by her excessive flow of juices. The problem started when Paul had a quarter of his cock up her.

Paul’s cock as well as being extremely large tapered like a candle. The further down the base the thicker it became, so the start of Tilly’s cunt, already stretched was coming under new and increasing pressure and the fucking was beginning to hurt. Bravely she fought back the tears that were starting to form and smiled at her daddy, encouraging him to go deeper. He did, his little fuck movements becoming more and more urgent in his desperation to shove his cock into her tight little fuck box.

Tilly couldn’t help herself, she let out a little yelp as her maidenhead finally yielded and was swept away by the thick invader. Seeing the sudden hesitation in her daddy’s face she began forcing her body downward in little movements to meet is thrusts. Even though the stretching pain was near blinding she was willing to endure anything to have daddy’s full length up her. Then incredibly the pain gave way to a throbbing which wasn’t unpleasant and that it turn gave way to the incredible full feeling and intense pleasure.

Almost in a panic she felt between her legs for her daddy’s cock and assessing just how much she had inside her. Happily she discovered it was all in except for about three inches and she knew, as full as she was, he’d be able to struggle the remaining length into her cunt pocket.

“It doesn’t hurt any more daddy, I’m fully stretched. Force the rest inside me, I can take it… Please daddy” Tilly begged.

Paul gave three hard strokes, his final one bringing his balls slapping against Tilly’s butt and his cock-head stabbing into his daughter’s cervix. Sharp nails raked at his shoulders and he heard Tilly’s passionate cries beneath him, her body trembling out her orgasm.

It was the final thrust that did it for Tilly. When she felt that heavy ball sac slap against her butt she had achieved the almost impossible task of taking her daddy completely within her. She had been thrillingly and wonderfully taken by the man she loved most in the world, her tight cunt was filled with every last inch of him and she felt loved.

When the last tremor left her body she felt her daddy withdraw slowly and then push back in, her recent orgasm and stretching now assisting the final act of coupling. Tilly’s pussy made delightful squishing noises as her daddy’s huge piston plunged into the depths of her very being, each massive stroke a little quicker than the previous one. There wasn’t one part of the love tube that wasn’t being touched and her clit was massaged by his pubic bone.

She heard herself whimpering as the pace increased, wantonly her hips thrust with his meeting him stroke for stroke, her tight cunt muscles gripping the root of his cock, milking the heavenly shaft as it slammed into her. Tilly’s belly was on fire, her nipples so erect with passion they threatened to explode while minor spasms erupted in her cunt.

“Help me daddy, pleeeeeeease help me daddy,” she screamed.

Paul couldn’t hold back any longer the thought that he was fucking his own daughter and was about to fill her belly with sperm was sufficient to send him over the top. His balls boiled, the shaft tingled and the head erupted like a volcano, spewing his thick milky man cream deep into his daughter’s womb.

Tilly screamed and stiffened beneath him, then came release as her body jerked spastically in the throes of a massive orgasm brought on by her daddy’s seed squirting deep inside her. For long moments they both lay still, lost in a sea of calm after a violent storm.

Paul pulled his softened cock from his daughter and then raised himself onto his knees looking down at Tilly’s pussy. Her lips gaped apart, still stretched by his massive tool and the product from their union seeped copiously from the crack. He could see the pinkness of her virgin blood mixed with his semen and Tilly’s cum and his mouth was drawn to his poor daughters wounded cunt.

Tilly moaned softly as the healing tongue licked around her wounded pussy, cooling her heated condition and gathering the mingled juices. His open mouth closed over her crack and the vacuum like sucking drew everything from her until there was nothing left to take. Then wrapped in each others arms, they slept.

CHAPTER 6

Freshly showered they lay naked on the bed together cuddling and kissing. Peter had his arm around Tilly his other hand exploring her body with his finger tips. When his hand reached the tender lips of her pussy she parted her legs willingly.

Tilly quickly became wet as her daddy finger fucked her slot and tongue kissed her mouth. She could feel his thumb massaging her proud clit and then… something else. A finger was probing at her backdoor, she looked into his eyes seeking an answer.

“Ohhhhhhh! Daddy,” she gasped as the finger forced its path into her chute. “You’re in the wrong spot,’ she cried in embarrassment.

“No I’m not baby. There’s not one part of you I don’t love. You’ve got a really cute little ass, it’s one of the first things I noticed about you and it’s the next thing I want after your sweet pussy. You don’t know it yet but your ass is made for fucking.”

Paul reached over to the bedside table and collected a tube of lubricant and handed it to Tilly. Removing his finger from her anal ring he held it before her, “Put some on this honey and then I want you to coat my cock with it. Make sure you grease it up real good.”