Daddy's Tilly-Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilly did as she was asked, kneeling with her back to him she began using the jelly on her dad’s shaft, gently coating it from the tip downwards. She jumped when she felt his finger probing her butt but this time the jelly eased the path.

Dutifully she did as she’d been told, compliant to her father’s commands but her heart was beating wildly knowing that he was going to take her butt. She didn’t know why he wanted to do her there but she was happy to make her body available for anything daddy needed.

When she’d finished her assigned task she found herself gathered in his arms as they lay spoon fashion, the rigid cock lying neatly between her butt cheeks. Attentive hands fondled her tummy and breasts, caressing, squeezing and bringing her lust to full heat. Once again her pussy was wet, she could feel the juices dripping onto her thigh and rolling down to the sheet below.

“Now honey, I want you to lift your knees up to your tits… Yes, good girl, that’s it. I’m going to make this so good for you baby, just relax as much as you can.”

Tilly trembled in anticipation, while she wasn’t sure about this, her pussy was, she was wetter than she’d ever been. There was movement as daddy adjusted his body and then the moment of truth, the huge head of her daddy’s cock pressing insistently at her rosebud. Holding her breath, not knowing what to expect Tilly tried to relax her body as much as possible. Her only concern and mission in life was to please daddy.

The pressure increased, the sphincter popping open allowing entry to her secret passage .Then came the stretching and the reaming movements as the huge cock explored new territory. Tilly let out little screams while she was slowly spitted on the skewer, the beads of sweat soaking them both and Tilly madly shaking her head in an attempt to dismiss the initial pain of impalement.

All the time her daddy cuddled her body and whispered encouragement. Telling her how beautiful she was and how proud that his daughter could take his cock in her ass. When he was two thirds up her chute, he took pity and administered the coup des gras with a might thrust of his hips, driving the monster fully into his willing daughters body.

The room filled with the sounds of her happy sobs when she realized she’d been fully taken and her heart blossomed with love for the man who had taken her so skillfully for the second time.

The orgasms that followed were almost an anti-climax, for both had been more than fulfilled in the simple act of joining. The knowledge that daddy had probed her inner depths to the absolute limit and she had been able to take all he could offer merged both their minds and bodies into one total unit.

A unit so pure and loving, it would never be separated again.

******

Please remember to vote and don’t forget to press the submit button or your vote will not be recorded. Feedback, Good Bad and Ugly is greatly appreciated as are ideas for new stories. For other stories by Zorroscamp click on my name below.