Daddy's Trick and Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy takes you by the hand as you leave the house. You feel so happy and safe when you're with Daddy; you are even beginning to become accustomed with the object sitting snuggly in your tight pussy, you enjoy the feeling of your juices collecting in your dark panties, most of all, you relish the thought of others seeing you with your loving Daddy, wanting everyone to know just how joyous you are. You approach the first house, but Daddy is no longer beside you. You freeze in your tracks and look over your shoulder to see Daddy standing on the sidewalk. "Go ahead honey, Daddy will wait for you right here."

You are apprehensive going to the door, nervous, as Daddy is not holding your hand. You ring the bell and an older woman answers the door.

"Trick or treat." You start, still a little uneasy, but it was your idea, so you trust your Daddy and proceed.

"My aren't you a pretty girl, so tall for such a young girl. What are you dressed as sweetie."

"I'm an old burlesque dan……." At that exact moment, midword, you feel the object in your pussy begin to vibrate and shake. You are taken so off guard that you nearly collapse as your arms shoot out to grab the doorframe. "-cer. -cer. Dancer, Ma'am." Just as suddenly, the vibrations end.

Visibly unnerved and off balance, the woman asks if you're all right. You respond that you're fine, just still trying to getting used to the heels on your boots. As she turns to get you a piece of candy, you feel how flushed your cheeks are, your nipples are throbbing and you feel your juices beginning to saturate your panties and slick your trembling thighs. You get your candy, thank the old woman and tentatively make your way to the sidewalk where Daddy is beside himself with glee. You finally reach him and grab his arm as you collapse against his chest.

"What was that Daddy? My god, I almost came on the spot." You pose the question, still trying to steady yourself and catch your breath.

"Daddy told his little girl that since she was so naughty in seducing her Daddy, that she would have to withstand a trick in order to get her treat. While Daddy was licking your sweet little pussy earlier, he placed a remote control egg in you. Since you thought it would be funny to tease Daddy, now it's Daddy's turn to tease his little girl." As soon as Daddy finished speaking, the vibrations returned. You begin to pant and strain your entire body to try and keep control and not fall onto the sidewalk on the spot and give yourself over to your lusty pleasure. Just as suddenly, the sensations stopped.

You continue on, stopping at several more houses for candy, with Daddy continuing to torture you at the most inopportune moments, causing you to stutter and shake when trying to ask for candy. You are quickly approaching the point of no return as you are unsure how much more of this intense stimulation you can take without cumming all over yourself. As it is right now, your panties are soaked clear through with the not so subtle scent of your pussy. Your garters and stockings are getting increasingly damp with some streaks all the way down to your knees. Your agitated state is not lost on Daddy as he finally heads his little girl in the direction of home. When you reach the front walk leading into your house, Daddy turns the egg on high and leaves it on. You are trembling and unable to walk. Daddy scoops you up in his arms and carries you to the door; you wrap your long, long legs around his waist and grind your pussy against his belly. You are moaning and panting by the time Daddy gets you inside, burying your face into Daddy's shoulder, biting his neck to suppress your screams of ecstasy.

Suddenly, once inside the house, the egg goes off completely. You are so worked up by this point that you are trying desperately to join your sexy body with Daddy's, pushing into him, trying to pull him into you as tightly as possible, all the while, rubbing your sopping wet pussy and aching hard love bud against him. Daddy just grins as he pries your legs from around his waist and your arms from around his neck, pushing you onto the couch.

"So, did my little girl enjoy trick or treating with Daddy? Did you get as much candy as you were hoping for?" Daddy is mocking his little girl when he sees you try to get your fingers into your soaking wet panties while squirming and wiggling on the couch, rubbing your legs together for stimulation. Daddy strides to the couch and pushes your legs apart and grabs your wrists so you can no longer stimulate yourself.

"Daddy, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me cum!" is your cry, pleading and begging for release. "I'm sorry for trying to tease and trick you. I love you Daddy. I'm so sorry, PLEASE." The tears of frustration are beginning to stream down your flushed cheeks. Your back is arching off of the couch trying to get your sex to rub against your Daddy.

Daddy wraps your wrists behind your back and pulls you into his lap. He holds your slender wrists with one hand, pushing down on the small of your back. With his other hand, he begins to caress and rub the backs of your thighs and tight ass. You begin to writhe and twist in his lap; you are beyond comprehension with lust and desire.

"SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH, baby, calm down." Daddy's voice is soothing, but his touch is driving you insane. He continues to hold you down in his lap while stroking your back, ass and thighs. You close your eyes and try to control your breathing, trying to concentrate on the soothing sound of his voice. "My little girl was very, very naughty in trying to tempt Daddy. You need to be punished before you get to eat any candy." Daddy's voice is even and calm as he speaks, but at that instant you feel the stinging of pain as his hand lands squarely on your round soft ass. He continues to alternate caressing with hard SLAPS. You are whimpering at this point, feeling the heat of the spanking envelop your ass, but at the same time the stimulation is also directly sending shock waves through your pussy. It's so hot and wet that it is dripping a stream of juices onto Daddy's lap. You feel your orgasm start to build and see the end in sight when suddenly, Daddy presses your wrists firmly into your back, but stops all other sensation.
You are wiggling your rosy red ass in his face, trying to wiggle your aching clit against him, anything for the relief you're craving.

"OK sweetie, Daddy is very proud of his little girl for taking her trick so well. Now, before you get any candy, let's take you upstairs and get you cleaned up." Daddy scoops your tight body up in his arms and carries you upstairs to the bathroom. He runs a warm bath with your favorite salts and begins to undress you. His hands feel rough, but are very tender with you as he removes your clothing, wet from your sweat and river of cum surging from your pussy. Once you're undressed, Daddy lifts you into the tub and lets you slide into the warm water. It feels wonderful after being outside in such revealing clothing on a cool October evening; it hadn't helped matters that you were drenched from the waist down in such weather. Daddy begins to bathe you; you feel your body beginning approach your every elusive climax once again; your hands begin to slide down your body towards your breasts, but before they make it, Daddy has a firm grip on them. Your eyes open to find Daddy gazing into them; he smiles, pushing your hands above your head saying, "Not yet honey, let Daddy finish getting you cleaned up first."

You gritted your teeth and squeezed your eyes closed as you feel Daddy's hands washing you, everywhere. He sees how much you're enjoying his touch, but doesn't want you to spill over the edge, not just yet. You feel his fingers enter your lower lips; your hips begin to rise from the water to meet his advance. Suddenly, there is pain shooting through your breasts. You squeal as your eyes see one hand pinching your nipples very, very hard as the other hand retrieves the egg from your womb. Daddy knows you would have cum without this bit of pain and he doesn't want his little girl getting her treat before it's time. Daddy lifts you from the tub onto the mat on the floor; the bubbles and water and running down you. Daddy takes a clean thick towel and begins to dry your soft skin. It feels so warm and soft; you feel your nipples strain as Daddy dries your back and belly, all the while, the slow trickle continues between your long luscious legs as Daddy towels first one, then the other by lifting it by the ankle, setting your foot on his thigh and then rubbing the cloth up and down your thigh and calf. You feel you breathing quicken and your hands grab for the walls as Daddy brushes your aching hard clit. Daddy stands and wraps the towel around you as he pulls you to his chest.

"Honey, can I get you a piece of candy while you get dressed for your party?" Daddy is looking down into your eyes and smiling.

"Daddy, if you don't mind, I was kind of thinking about staying here with you. That is if you don't mind." You were nervous that he may say no, but there was no way you could go anywhere, not after the way Daddy has made you feel. You need him, you want to be nowhere else in the world besides Daddy's arms. You pull yourself as close to him as possible in hopes of convincing him to let you stay with him. When you feel the hardness of his cock straining against his pants, you look up to his face, beaming with pride, as you know you were the one who made Daddy excited.

"Of course you can stay sweetie. I was hoping you would, but I didn't want to keep you from your friends and your party." He smiled as he cupped your face between his hands.
"Daddy, there will be other parties, but I've only got one Daddy and one tonight, and I need you. PLEASE Daddy, is it time yet?" You are pleading and you try to meld your body with his. Daddy smiled and picked you up and carried you into HIS room. He set you down on the king sized bed and kissed you passionately, his tongue exploring your mouth, his hands smoothing the skin of your back until they reach the curve of your ass where they cup and squeeze firmly. You gasp into Daddy's mouth, not wanting to break the kiss you've been hoping for, dreaming of since you first got home. As he kisses down the length of your body, Daddy slides the towel of your needy body and drops it to the floor, all the while, you are trying to get his belt undone so you can get his pants off as quickly as humanly possible. Within a minute, you have Daddy as naked as you and push him onto his back.

"Enough of your tricks Daddy, I want my treat NOW!" You purr lustily, finally sensing the satisfaction you've been needing is within your grasp. You lick up and down the shaft of his hard cock, letting him feel your warm breath on the bulb. Daddy lets out a long low moan as your tongue teases his slit. You taste his precum as it begins to dribble from him; it tastes delicious, better than any candy you've ever gotten for Halloween. You can't take it anymore, you've been teased enough and sucking Daddy's cock just won't do it. You straddle Daddy's chest and begin scooting back down over his belly until you feel his cock against your still red ass. You lift your body up and tease your slip with the head of his cock, tracing from your ass to your clit several times until your juices are coating his hard cock. With no warning, you drop your body onto Daddy's cock with one swift move, impaling yourself with one stroke. You've been on edge for so long that you begin to cum immediately, your juices sloshing out with each movement of your body up and down along Daddy's shaft. Your head is tossing from side to side, your back arching and breath erratic, pussy gripping and grabbing Daddy's hard cock tighter and tighter.

Weak from your torment, you sit on Daddy's cock and grind against him while your pussy is quivering and convulsing. You lean your body onto Daddy's chest, still gripping his cock in your pussy, sucking his nipples, kissing his shoulders and neck. You feel Daddy's cock begin to swell in your pussy and his body tenses. It seems Daddy has been built up for some time too. At the same time, Daddy's hand slides between your two bodies and begins to play with your aching clit. Once more, you begin to shake and tremble, you feel yet another rush of liquid between your legs and you moan and scream in sheer pleasure. Your quaking is too much for Daddy as he begins to spurt and spit his cream into your tight pussy. Just the thought that you've been able to make your Daddy cum sends another jolt of electricity throughout your entire body; wave upon wave upon wave of pleasure washes over your body from the top of your head all the way to your toes. You collapse completely onto your Daddy, unable to support your weight any longer. Daddy holds you to him tightly, his hard cock still feeling the embrace of your juicy sloppy pussy. You and Daddy are both struggling to catch your breath. He runs his fingers through your long black hair and pulls your face to his as once again your lips hold, lick and suck upon his. You are in heaven; Daddy is the one man who has always been there for you and now, he has given you the ultimate pleasure. He's taken you to a place you'd never imagined possible and then held you there, teasing and torturing your senses until he decided it was time for you to rush over the edge. You've never been happier than you are right now in his strong arms.

"Daddy, thank you for taking me trick or treating. I had much more fun that I ever did when I go with my friends." Your voice almost a whisper, but still it manages to fill Daddy's ears.

"Anytime baby. By the way honey, I LOVED your costume and your peach is sweeter than any candy." He pulls you tight and kisses your cheek.

"Well Daddy, my flight back to school isn't until 5 tomorrow afternoon, so I think I'm going to have some more of your candy while I can." You give him a wicked grin while feeling his cock begin to harden between your legs. "I think our party is just beginning."

12