Daddy's Two Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok..." I didn't know where she was going with this.

"Do you really want to see him end up with someone like Sandy Perkiss?"

"Ew, no, of course not." I shudder when I think of Sandy Perkiss...she's the definition of Stepford; totally and completely fake in every way.

"Lizzie...did you like watching me with dad?"

My pussy tightens instinctively. Just talking about this is making me horny.

"Maybe...a little." I admit.

"Did you ever...think about doing it with him?"

"No! Of course not!" I raise my voice and she holds her finger up to her lips. I shut up.

"Really? That's too bad. He has a really nice cock."

She watches me closely for a reaction. I turn bright red and open and close my mouth like a fish.

"Are you sure? I mean, I understand that it's a bit out there and everything...but I bet dad would really like it if you did."

"If I did what?"

"If you sucked him or fucked him. I know you're not a virgin."

"What does that have to do with anything?" I feel light headed.

"Look, I can tell when you're lying. I know you're lying about this. I know you want him, otherwise you would never have kept watching. I saw your face when I was fucking him. You were horny, admit it."

I glare at her.

She reaches down and before I can stop her, she's pressed her finger against my pussy. My panties are soaking wet. I moan at the contact. She smirks in triumph.

"But...dad wants you, not me. He's never acted like that with me." I protest.

"He would never make the first move."

She moves her finger up and down my pussy and I don't stop her. My whole body is tingling.

"So...I have to...start it?"

"That's right little sister...it's so simple. I can tell you but you have to want it."

She moves my panties aside and rubs her finger on my clit. I gasp in pleasure.

"Tell me you want it."

"I...want...it," I grind out.

"What do you want? Who do you want?"

"I want...dad. Want to fuck him..."

"Yes you do, you naughty slut. You want to fuck daddy...you want his big hard cock inside of you don't you?" She slips two fingers into my pussy and begins to pump me. I cry out and she places her other hand over my mouth. She stares at me, her eyes glassy as she finger fucks me. I hump against her hand and she goes faster. I'm so close...and then she stops.

"Do you want me to finish you? Nod yes or no."

Furiously I nod in the affirmative.

"Promise me that you'll take over for me from now on. Make dad happy. Promise?"

I nod yes.

She pushes me down and then lowers her head between my legs. She inhales deeply.

"Like a bitch in heat."

Before I can respond or kick her away she licks me. One long lick up my slit. The protest dies on my lips. She licks and licks and then she's sucking my clit and her fingers are moving inside of me...

I scream a silent scream as I cum...more powerfully than I ever have before. It's so intense I start to cry. She crawls her way up my body and kisses my lips softly. She wipes the tears away.

"I'm leaving in the morning so I need you to pay attention to what I'm about to tell you..."

Three hours later, and I have a plan.

I'm going to seduce my father.

12