Daddy's Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

Fred could feel the spasms that clenched her pussy muscles around his hard dick. He could see the fear in her eyes. "Look at me Jennifer! Don't take your eyes from mine no matter what. Can you do that baby? Can you trust Daddy?"

Jennifer nodded her head as yet another orgasm gripped her. Suddenly, she felt pain. Daddy had gripped both her hard nipples and twisted them viciously. He pulled them hard and she screamed. Only this time it was from the pain he was causing her.

Her nails dug into his back as another spasm gripped her. Then she felt his fingers digging into the soft cheeks of her ass. Her eyes grew wide and she cried out as she felt his finger ram up into her tender ass. He pulled it out and shoved it in again.

Suddenly, with a cry, Jennifer collapsed back onto the bed. Her body rocked, as she gulped in lungs full of air. And sobs filled the room. But through it all, Fred held her tight telling her how much he loved her. It was a few moments later, that he heard the soft even breathing. Jennifer had fallen asleep.

Fred eased himself from her and slipped out of the bed. Since the house hot water supply came from gas, and not electric, he went into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. Fred had not cum yet and his hard throbbing dick had not gone soft.

Fred was letting the now warm water wash over him as he stroked his dick with his soapy hand. His mind went over the events that had just taken place. His daughter had sucked his dick like no other woman ever had. He had willingly and eagerly taken her virginity. And he knew that he would want her again and again.

Lost in his thoughts, and leaning against the cool tiles as he stroked his dick, he didn't hear the bathroom door open. But he opened his eyes as the curtain was pulled aside.

Jennifer stood before him in all her naked beauty. And Fred couldn't take his eyes from hers as she looked at him. Taking his hands away from his throbbing dick, he let the water wash all the suds from his crotch.

Jennifer stepped into the shower and shivered as the cool water hit her body. Without even stopping to let herself get used to it, she dropped to her knees. She took his hard dick in her mouth and began to slowly slide her mouth back and forth.

All Fred could do was lean against the cool tiles and let his daughter once again give him the best head he had ever received. By the time she had started to deep-throat him, he was at the edge ready to cum. When Jennifer pushed hard and had him lodged in her throat, he let go.

With a roar, Fred felt his dick swell. He tried to pull back, but his daughter pressed her face into his crotch and took him even deeper. Fred cried out, as he felt his balls empty. Jennifer worked her throat until she had drained him of what seemed like of every drop of cum he had. Then she settled back on her heels.

They didn't say a word as they washed each other. Then they stepped out and dried each other off. They were back into bed and were once again cuddled against each other when Jennifer started to speak.

"I've never let the boys fuck me Daddy! But I've given a lot of them blowjobs to satisfy them on my dates. I've read a lot of books about sex and I know that there is a lot more than just regular fucking. I want to learn it all Daddy. And I want you to be the one to teach me."

Fred hugged her to him and chuckled. "What do you want to learn baby? Whatever it is, Daddy will teach you."

Jennifer tilted her head and looked up at him. "Really Daddy? Promise? Some of the stuff is really kinky! Some of it is even nasty! But I want to learn anyway. I want to be able to do everything for you, so that you won't ever want to go look for another woman to satisfy you. Promise me that you won't want another woman Daddy."

Jennifer looked into her father's eyes. Fred cleared his throat. "Honey! Daddy loves the way you make him feel. And believe me, after making love to you; I don't think that I could ever have a woman that could make me feel the way that you have made me feel. But we can't just stop seeing other people. That would look strange and people would start to wonder about what is going on with us."

Jennifer looked crestfallen. He was telling her that he would still fuck other women. Seeing the look on her face, Fred tilted her head up and kissed her full on the lips.

"Don't worry honey! Daddy isn't saying that he doesn't want you. Nor am I saying that I want to go out and fuck other women. All I am saying is that for us to just stop seeing other people, that would make people talk and a few of them will guess that we are fucking each other.

Since you don't let the boys fuck you anyway, let's do it this way. I am only going out with two women. You have met both of them already. If I stopped fucking them just like that, they will definitely know something is wrong. You only let the boys finger-fuck your cunt and you give them blowjobs. How about if we continue to do just what we are doing? We can even tell each other about it when we are together. But I promise you, I won't touch another woman and will slowly wean off the two that I am fucking.

But you will be going home in a month. Then we will only see each other when we visit. I'm sure that when we are apart, you will get back into the swing of how you do things then."

Jennifer looked at her dad. She didn't like this arrangement one bit. "I'm not going back home. I told mom before I left, that I wanted to go to college here so I could live with you. Since I'm 18 and she won't be getting any more money from you, she didn't really want me around anyway.

I didn't bring my stuff cause I wanted to make sure it was ok with you. I've wanted to live with you since you and mom broke up. But she wouldn't have it cause she knew that then you wouldn't have to give her a dime.

Mom has her own life and a lot of friends. She thinks that I don't know what she does. But I've seen her on many occasions. Dad, mom has sex with both men and women. I would only be in her way being there. And now that I'm 18, I know that some of her friends will think that I am like her and fair game.

Already, some of them have let me know that they would love to play with me. And I don't think that mom would object. But I don't want them to think that I'm a slut just 'cause she is! I want to stay here with you. I want to be your wife and love you like she never did."

Fred looked at his daughter. "Honey! When your mom and I were first married, before you were born, we had a very wild sex life. We both had other partners and we knew about it. Hell! Sometimes we had threesomes and foursomes together.

Even after you were born, I enjoyed watching her with other men and woman. Just like she enjoyed watching me with other women. The thought of you with boys your own age doesn't scare me or make me jealous. Well not too jealous!" We both laughed at that.

"And I don't want the thought of what I may be doing with other women to make you jealous. I promise you that I will be open and honest with you about everything that takes place between us. And who knows, it may just turn you on to know that your dad is knocking their socks off in bed! I know that after feeling the way you give me head, I sure want to know what the guys say and do when you're doing it with them."

Jennifer smiled at me. "Would you really get turned on by me telling you what I let other guys do to me?"

Fred laughed and taking her hand placed it on his hard dick. "Does that answer your question?"

"Mmmm! And you promise to tell me what you do with your two girlfriends? You'll tell me everything?"

Fred reached down and stroked Jennifer's wet slit. "I promise! From the first kiss, right up to the moment they cry out as I fuck them in the ass!"

Jennifer's eyes grew wide. "That's one of the things that I want you to do to me! I read this book about this woman that loved it. It got me so hot; I had to try it too. I used the handle of my hairbrush. It hurt a little but the feeling was so intense. Would you do that to me? Would you teach me to take it up my ass?"

Jennifer's hand was slowly stroking her father's throbbing dick. She shifted her body and was soon straddling his hips. Reaching down, she guided him to her slit. Fred kissed her as she slowly lowered herself down on his dick.

Jennifer moaned as her slightly sore pussy took him in. "Oh Daddy! I don't think I will ever get enough of you. So you and mom did other people! Did you like watching her take another man in front of you? Would you want to see me being fucked by another guy while you fucked another woman?"

Fred grabbed her by the hips and ground up into her as he pulled her down harder on his dick. "Oh kitten! Daddy's not ready to share this pussy with anyone right now! But the idea is a sweet one to think about. Oh Jen! Your pussy is so fuckin' tight!"

Jennifer was rocking her hips back and forth as he pumped into her. "You've got such a big dick Daddy! You felt like you were really stretching my pussy open. I don't know if I will be able to take you up my ass. Shit! It hurt that time I used my hairbrush, and that's not nearly as thick and long as your dick is."

Fred laughed. "I bet it did! But my dick is a lot different than your hard handled hairbrush. It will bend and mold to fit. And trust me kitten, Daddy will be very slow and gentle. You will have to get used to having something opening up your ass before I even try to fuck you like I fuck my girlfriends."

Jennifer could feel the smooth way that her father worked his throbbing dick in and out of her pussy as she rode him. This was like nothing she had ever expected. If she was having an erotic dream about being fucked by her dad, she hoped that she would never wake up.

Jennifer looked down into her dad's face. "Would you let me watch? I would love to watch you fuck them in the ass. I could even join in! Oh Daddy! It would be so hot! Me! You! And another woman! I've fantasized about that. I've been fooling around with Joanne a little. Nothing heavy! just a little petting and touching. But I know that I liked it!"

Fred knew who Joanne was. She was not one of the prettier girls that Jennifer hung out with. In fact, she was a bit on the heavy side and very plain looking. But they had been fast friends for so long, that it seemed normal that Jen would play with her if anyone.

Fred felt his dick pulse. "Mmmm! You will have to tell me exactly what you and Joanne have done together."

Jennifer felt her dad's dick pulse in her tight pussy. "Are you thinking about me and another girl Daddy? Does the idea of Joanne and me playing with each other excite you?"

Fred reached up and his fingers stroked her hard nipples. Jennifer closed her eyes and moaned as she rode his dick nice and slow. Fred was slowly rocking his hips back and forth to counter match Jennifer's rocking.

"I let her play with my pussy Daddy! I let Joanne work her fingers in and out of my dripping cunt. I watched her as she sucked my juice from her fingers. I even used a dildo in her cunt.

One night when her mom was out, I fucked her with her mom's dildo. Oh Daddy! I fucked her so hard and deep. She cried all during it, even as she came! But all the time she kept telling me to fuck her harder. I even pushed my finger up her asshole. Am I a bad girl cause I liked it Daddy? Oh Daddy! I'm want to cum again. But my pussy is so sore! It hurts."

Fred knew that the constant fucking was making his little girl very sore. So he pulled out as he eased her off his dick. Seeing that he was still very hard, Jennifer eased down and began to lick his dick.

"No baby! You're not a bad girl. In fact, Daddy likes the idea that you and Joanne played with each other. Maybe you can invite her over and Daddy can watch the two of you."

Jennifer gave him a look. "Would you really like to watch us Daddy? Joanne's mom watches her masturbate sometimes. Joanne said that they sometimes watch each other while they do it. I guess that with both of them being heavy, they don't go out much."

Fred knew Joanne's mom. He and Stephanie had even gone out to dinner a time or two. But he had not seen her as a sex partner. Not because she is heavy mind you, he had been to bed with women heavier than she was. But she just didn't seem to be the type of woman he would enjoy in bed.

But this new information was beginning to give him an idea. He looked down at his sweet daughter as she looked up at him. Suddenly, the thought of their incest didn't seem so bad. Hell! If Joanne and her mom were enjoying themselves, there must be a lot of other parents and children doing the same thing.

Fred groaned, as he felt Jen take the head of his dick inside her mouth. He let his hands caress her hair as she slowly worked her mouth up and down. "Yes baby! Daddy would love to watch you and Joanne playing with each other. I like to watch two women. And the thought of her fingering this delicious pussy is getting Daddy ready to cum. Did she do anything besides finger your pussy?"

Jennifer looked up at him. Even with his dick in her mouth, he could feel her smile. She gave his dick a slow lick as she lifted her head. "You want to know if I let Joanne lick my pussy Daddy? You want to know what I let her do to me?"

What Fred really wanted was to throw her on her back and fuck the shit out of her. But he knew that her pussy was sore already, and didn't want to hurt his precious baby. So he smiled. "First make Daddy cum! Then you can snuggle with me and tell me everything that the two of you did together."

Jennifer smiled and bent her head back down. As she began to suck on his throbbing dick, Fred pulled her around so that she was straddling his head. He licked her pussy as she worked her head up and down. Pulling her cheeks apart, he licked her asshole. This caused Jennifer to moan out loud and grind her hips down at him.

Taking the hint, he used his middle finger in her cunt to get it wet. Then he began to push it into her ass. She lifted her head and let out a long moan. "Yes Daddy! Push it in deep! I want to feel it in my ass."

Fred went back to licking her cunt, which was nice and wet. But he kept getting his finger wet with her juice, working it in and out of her tight asshole. And his mind was thinking about how good it will feel when he finally would fuck her tight ass.

With his finger working in her ass, Jen attacked his dick like a hungry whore in a room full of sailors. It didn't take long before he was filling her mouth with his hot crème. As soon as she had licked the last drop from the tip of his dick, Jen twisted around and gave him a big tongue-twisting kiss. He could taste some of his crème on her mouth. Damn, it tasted good.

That night, they fell asleep in each other's arms. Morning found them still entwined. Jennifer was the first to awaken. She felt her dad's hard dick pressed into her belly. Easing herself apart, she went into the bathroom and peed. Then she came back to the bedroom, her dad had rolled over onto his back. He was still asleep but his morning hardon was standing proud.

Jen eased up on the bed and lay beside her dad looking at his dick. He was bigger by far than any of the boys she had ever played with. Just thinking about how he had filled her pussy had her getting wet. She stuck her tongue out and licked the tip.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12